Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll never stop buying Bitcoin  (Read 8449 times)
ProGamerJojo

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:35:45 AM

bitcoin now dumping so much but I am don't worry about this.I still buying btc & increase my btc fund.rate up & down its a system  of cryptocurrency,so I am don't panic.I am 100% confident btc rising very soon.that's why i never stop buying btc. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:39:31 AM

bitcoin now dumping so much but I am don't worry about this.I still buying btc & increase my btc fund.rate up & down its a system  of cryptocurrency,so I am don't panic.I am 100% confident btc rising very soon.that's why i never stop buying btc. Wink

this is what we should do when the price is down and don't panic. this is the most important that every trader should have. actually if the price is down, we can buy bitcoin again so we can have more bitcoin. and i am waiting the moment if there is any down for the price so i can buy more bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:53:08 AM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.
I never bought bitcoins and probably never will.
All bitcoins I have came from some kind of work I did on internet and I use part of them as a extra income for my daily needs.
Probably the reason I don't care much about all fud going around, it doesn't affect me in any way.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:57:48 AM

continue to invest it is a remarkable thing no matter with the panic that exists, there is a way to survive that will produce results and profit. many people give up and sell all their btc at a cheap price when there is an issue that decreases btc, and they lose money.

Even if there is a point that bitcoin would certainly decrease it's value I think that is OK because it will still continue to Rise upward even if it struggle to keep on moving up, you can surely see your success when you invest in bitcoin by looking at it's history back then I have bought bitcoin it was $500 dollar back then, but as of today the price has surge to $4300 mark value you can see the big income that I get by buying and holding up my bitcoin, you just need to be positive and look for the future of bitcoin.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:03:41 AM

continue to invest it is a remarkable thing no matter with the panic that exists, there is a way to survive that will produce results and profit. many people give up and sell all their btc at a cheap price when there is an issue that decreases btc, and they lose money.

I will never stop buying if the price of bitcoin is on dumping state and provided that I still have many coin that I can be used in buying bitcoin. If I would be able to make it then I can say that I made a valuable thing that I would be profitable in my future and I have a money that I could be used in case of emergency.
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:28:19 PM

Well strangely I have the same mind as you, I wont stop buying Bitcoins because I believe in it. People lies, numbers do not.
If a country is having a financial problems, they could just always prints more money to tackle it in short term, however if you print too much money you'll have the same fate as zimbabwean dollar. Bitcoin solve this problem like Gold solve the same problem, it has limited supply and it can not be lied to.
I'll keep buying Bitcoins till I'm satisfied with it.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:13:57 PM

That is a great attitude and I share the same one. I will never stop buying it. Well I mean, I will in like 50 years because it'll have come close to have reached it's full potential in price by then.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:23:46 PM

While people are panicking, I personally prefer the optimistic approach, I tend to look at this price crash as a opportunity. Come on now, who doesn't want to buy cheap bitcoin? People are so afraid of downward charts that they forget how to zoom out on those charts and look at what our price was last year (roughly $600) and how much bitcoin grew in price.
Indeed panicking can be an opportunity for those, who understands the virtue of not following the crowd, Warren Buffets puts it better, "Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful.”

Time and again, Bitcoin have proven to be very resilient and always bouncing back to even greater heights after every storm it had come across. In the light of that, every dip that Bitcoin makes can be translated into profitable making opportunities especially if one is versed in understanding of reversing market conditions.
Xervo

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:23:55 PM

I can not say that I will never stop buying bitcoin, however I will do this for quite a long time, since the sphere of crypto currency is very attractive due to its bright prospects. And while all this works perfectly, I will buy both bitcoins and other crypto-currencies, participate in the bounty and increase my deposit.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:38:26 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin continuw to increase so if you have that for sure you will earn a lot of profit. I believe even the price as of now its very high you can buy at this moment because bitcoin price for sure will increase more. Dont wait the price to increase at 5k dollars before buy bitcoin its better to buy bitcoin now lower 5k dollars. Keep buying bitcoin its better to make more profit.
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:44:03 PM

It is a good advice to never stop buying it, but it works the same in all the investments, when you see a good return you feel the necessity to keep investing more/buying more (depends on the situation) But it is fine, it's nice to keep buying bitcoins because you are making the price grow, but i need you should stop in some point, i dont buy bitcoins since some months, and now i am only making free money because of my initial investment.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
DenGreen910

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:45:35 PM

bitcoin now dumping so much but I am don't worry about this.I still buying btc & increase my btc fund.rate up & down its a system  of cryptocurrency,so I am don't panic.I am 100% confident btc rising very soon.that's why i never stop buying btc.
I think it's really good idea. Good luck in your beginnings Cheesy
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:52:52 PM

You should not stop of course because Bitcoin is raising these years maybe it will reach 5000 US Dollars according to some statistics and analysis.
The best choice is to invest and to make your wallet kind of full.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:52:02 PM

Stop if the price is getting really high then buy if the price is down for more better,me i also doing buy even it high but i save it for long term because i believe this is going to be a really high in a year i risk my money here for long term then save also in bank some of my money,and in real life i withdraw 80% of my earnings now

player1001101002

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:46:29 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin continuw to increase so if you have that for sure you will earn a lot of profit. I believe even the price as of now its very high you can buy at this moment because bitcoin price for sure will increase more. Dont wait the price to increase at 5k dollars before buy bitcoin its better to buy bitcoin now lower 5k dollars. Keep buying bitcoin its better to make more profit.
Yes buying bitcoin is any time profitable for anyone. We can say that it is never to late to buy bitcoin because it price is always increasing. we can buy bitcoin until its price increases to 5k $. it will also increase beyond this I think. If you buy bitcoins now you can be a milliner in coming future due to it. so no one can say what will happen so always try to invest more and more in bitcoin and you will definetely get result in coming time. bitcoin is a good investment also.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:51:02 PM

I will never keep on buying bitcoins blindly as its always good to buy it at lower price and that can be done after looking at the price movements and market trends as if you buy at low price there are higher chances of maximizing the profit margin which may not be possible to do after buying at higher price as I believe in making short term profits so buy low and sell high regularly is my strategy.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:32:26 PM

I will never keep on buying bitcoins blindly as its always good to buy it at lower price and that can be done after looking at the price movements and market trends as if you buy at low price there are higher chances of maximizing the profit margin which may not be possible to do after buying at higher price as I believe in making short term profits so buy low and sell high regularly is my strategy.
In fact it is too much important to study the market first and after that we should decide either we should continue buying bitcoin or to wait for some time. I think we should not act blindly, We need to have good study about the market and only then we can take a right decision in a right time.
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:36:39 PM

Me neither dude. For as long as I live I'll be buying Bitcoin. I do it when it's cheap and people are fearful otherwise Bitcoin is becoming harder and harder to buy.

Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:45:58 PM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.

Same here. There are many people who would speculate and give their opinion about bitcoin, positive and negative. But whatever they say, I will keep holding on to bitcoin. If there's an opportunity to buy then I will. Just like you I trust bitcoin, 100%.,

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:11:51 PM

Though i never buy bitcoin because i earn them through joining campaigns but i still hold on to bitcoin because bitcoin also made my life better, in a bussiness such as bitcoining we must believe and be faithfull of it, even if there are times that bitcoin hits it worst but we should never surrender, you need to be faithfull in order to success.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: