Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:07:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll never stop buying Bitcoin  (Read 8454 times)
wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:41:39 AM

I sees that the secrete behind government fighting against bitcoin and banning bitcoin and ICOs is that they have came to know that bitcoin with it's aim of user anonymity is affecting their revenue. E.g, the central bank of every country always have a transaction charges from every foreign transaction done through their regulated institutions. Because now that bitcoin awareness is getting viral and some people have started accepting bitcoin as means of payment. The government will not be able to regulate and make revenue from bitcoin transactions.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:45:18 AM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.
Good luck to you. Bitcoin is going to raise and by some prognoses the price is going to be like 100k$ per BTC, but nobody can say when it is going to happen. I would like I have the same opportunity like you have to invest in bitcoin, but everything I can do is to stay on a side a little part of my weekly earnings.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:53:21 AM

Almost all of us will never ever stop buying bitcoin  specially with the price that we are seeing right now,we can see a almost 20% dump at the price so this is the time that we must unleash all money on our wallets and buy more and more bitcoin!
Well, if you have money you must never stop buying bitcoin because it will help you to gain more income and money. If you have a lot of bitcoin on your online wallet its a chance to become rich in the near future. Lastly, if you want to become rich you must never stop buying bitcoin.
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:21:01 PM

yeah, that's a great idea, if i have a lot of capital, i'll also buy a lot of bitcoin, because i love bitcoin, and the bitcoin value is increasing xD

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:21:12 PM

Almost all of us will never ever stop buying bitcoin  specially with the price that we are seeing right now,we can see a almost 20% dump at the price so this is the time that we must unleash all money on our wallets and buy more and more bitcoin!
Well, if you have money you must never stop buying bitcoin because it will help you to gain more income and money. If you have a lot of bitcoin on your online wallet its a chance to become rich in the near future. Lastly, if you want to become rich you must never stop buying bitcoin.
Bitcoin isn't the only option to make you rich. There are still a lot of investments out there that can certainly make you rich. It's all about what is your passion and what is your strategy to make money. Bitcoin really is something that a human can trust 100%. And that't reassuring, considering you are investing your money on it. I am also not going to stop in buying and trading bitcoin because this is my passion now, besides the fact that it can make you rich and you can really earn a lot of profit in it.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:26:58 PM

It is so good to know that you will never stop buying bitcoins. I'm so amazed that you trust bitcoin 100%. I hope every person that will read this thread will be motivated. People like you should increase in number so that they will be rich like you. We should never waste the opportunity bitcoin giving us.
yeah, people who want bitcoin need to have that mindset so that in that case they need to keep on trusting bitcoin no matter how long does it takes before the bitcoin might goes  up again, we should take a risk even more and we need to hold on our emotions well.
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:47:35 PM

You have such a firm belief, really admire you. I knew bitcoin in 2013, but there was no action. Missed a good opportunity. Otherwise, you can travel around the world every day.
Indeed, opportunities are sometimes in front of us, but there are not many people who can hold them. Good luck, my friend! Wink

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
coin royal

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:44:35 PM

I will never stop buy buying Bitcoin because bitcoin have golden future to us. Bitcoin make our strength in future. So we buying bitcoin forever.
yes you are right that bitcoin is like a golden egg to us for our future so we need to hold it up for some time but be aware that we need to be mature and active that we need to use that golden egg i mean bitcoin when we need it must.
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:51:51 PM

I will continue to buy Bitcoin too, I agree with the author of this topic.

I BELIEVE in Bitcoin, and I am absolutely convinced 100% that it will be adopted more and more and therefore the demand for Bitcoin (and hence its value) will increase.

Also, I will continue to buy it because there will never be neither a traditional fiat currency bank nor an investment plan that will ever be able to match the "interest" that Bitcoin can give you.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:54:47 PM

I will never stop buy buying Bitcoin because bitcoin have golden future to us. Bitcoin make our strength in future. So we buying bitcoin forever.
yes you are right that bitcoin is like a golden egg to us for our future so we need to hold it up for some time but be aware that we need to be mature and active that we need to use that golden egg i mean bitcoin when we need it must.

Obviously, I will also try my best to buy as much Btc as I can.Because we all know bitcoin price will hit $10000+ in near future.I think now Btc is heading towards $8000.So it is very good moment to buy BTC for future.I already stored 3BTC and I am hoping btc price will hit $20000 on next year.It's my believe because day by day bitcoin price is just increasing.So I will never stop buying BTC until I have enough money.

Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:57:20 PM

I think that's where people have their logic wrong. It's not about trying to get more fiat anymore. Don't buy into the bankrupt government's worthless currency. Oh wait they aren't bankrupt! Just print more money to pay off the debt collectors. Perfect. Problem solved.
Bankrupt ? I find this currency is developing well, with no cause for it to collapse. The present is. I do not think they are worthless or scrapped, so I will continue to invest bitcoin.
Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:04:24 PM

yes, with prices that continue to rise, although now is down, bitcoin promises big profits when we manage it. with patience and hard work, the profit we crave will come.
As of now the price of bitcoin was continuing on increasing and I hope it would continue in the future because it may result to a high profit. Be patience if you want to earn more income and you must buy bitcoin and hold it for many years because it will help to gain big profit.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:22:58 PM

yes, with prices that continue to rise, although now is down, bitcoin promises big profits when we manage it. with patience and hard work, the profit we crave will come.
As of now the price of bitcoin was continuing on increasing and I hope it would continue in the future because it may result to a high profit. Be patience if you want to earn more income and you must buy bitcoin and hold it for many years because it will help to gain big profit.
Yes, hold it for many years is the key to getting rich. Many people didn't believe bitcoin until it got to $5000. If you dont believe prices that continue to rise, you will miss the next point. Bitcoin is still not at the premium price yet.
annanava

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:32:03 PM

I can't be more agree with you! Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general is a market which have ups and downs, but that doesn't mean we have to stop investing on it. That's why I highly recommend you this amazing project: propthereum.io which has such many great people on it.
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:33:27 PM

I do not think it is necessary to buy as many bitcoins as possible. You have to watch the opportunity until its value is decreasing. At present, the bitcoin value is quite high. You can also earn extra bitcoins in many ways and not necessarily buy them

Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:38:47 PM

I think in the future bitcoin will show itself. wait and it will grow to 100,000usd. and then the current price of 7-8 thousand dollars will seem ridiculous for the price of bitcoin. I think its worth buying.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:15:43 PM

You speaking my mind. No matter what happens I keep buying bitcoin. Its the best thing the world has ever experienced
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:22:04 PM

Bitcoin is the future without a doubt, but never forget about the risks. Personally I hold only 15% of the funds in bitcoins.
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:35:02 PM

You should never forget of crypto-bubble. Bitcoin is overpriced. Someday it will burst and capital will go to more technological and anonimity coin.

Xember

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:37:51 PM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.

That's great, however, remember that you should just invest the amount of money that you can afford to lose, so that you will not live your life full of regrets if your investment will not work. It's true that bitcoin is a good long term investment and that there are numerous attempts to stop bitcoin from growing. You shouldn't gamble all your money in bitcoin, it's always safe to diversify investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: