Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 06:50:38 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll never stop buying Bitcoin  (Read 7529 times)
Zufox

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 05:38:47 PM

I think in the future bitcoin will show itself. wait and it will grow to 100,000usd. and then the current price of 7-8 thousand dollars will seem ridiculous for the price of bitcoin. I think its worth buying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teejayrichard2

Activity: 56

0x937fe2c8bd616344a9Be33fDEC04D6F15f53c20F

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:15:43 PM

You speaking my mind. No matter what happens I keep buying bitcoin. Its the best thing the world has ever experienced
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:22:04 PM

Bitcoin is the future without a doubt, but never forget about the risks. Personally I hold only 15% of the funds in bitcoins.

Temik2704

Activity: 168

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:35:02 PM

You should never forget of crypto-bubble. Bitcoin is overpriced. Someday it will burst and capital will go to more technological and anonimity coin.

Xember

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:37:51 PM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.

That's great, however, remember that you should just invest the amount of money that you can afford to lose, so that you will not live your life full of regrets if your investment will not work. It's true that bitcoin is a good long term investment and that there are numerous attempts to stop bitcoin from growing. You shouldn't gamble all your money in bitcoin, it's always safe to diversify investments.
szpalata

Activity: 364

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:18:01 PM

You should never forget of crypto-bubble. Bitcoin is overpriced. Someday it will burst and capital will go to more technological and anonimity coin.

They've been saying this  for almost 2 years now and the bubble is yet to burst, i don't think it will ever burst because bitcoin has gained real on the ground strength and has withstood a lot of the criticisms over a long time.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BoonTech

Activity: 70

1st Job Marketplace without Crypto Fluctuation

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 04:30:46 AM

No.i am not going to stop buying bitcoin

Dr.Osh

Activity: 812

UNIVERSA - BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:34:33 AM

well, maybe a very good idea if we always buy bitcoin, but maybe you'll run out of money, because at this time bitcoin price is very expensive. but, if you've done that all along, I guess, you've gotten a lot of profit right now.

kafnan

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:36:28 AM

You can, cause you already know bitcoin is more then profitable others coin, And there have strong security, Also it is most popular coin in all cryptocurrency. So you can buy bitcoin without any doubt.

jokilax

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:45:57 AM

First day i buy bitcoin with my friend suggestion and i have doubts about bitcoin,it is fake or not.i did not lost the money i got good profits with bitcoin.but i do not experience with double of bitcoin sites.but i can buy bitcoin anytime i will never stop.
SIHIN

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:47:37 AM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.

I also never stop buying bitcoin because the profit that I can make me so addicted to trading bitcoin than altcoin because I have lost a lot of tradinh altcoin so I switched to bitcoin and the result is more joss although indeed the size of our profit depends on the size of our capital

❘|❘ NEUFUND Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Nasty23

Activity: 168

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:02:22 AM

well, maybe a very good idea if we always buy bitcoin, but maybe you'll run out of money, because at this time bitcoin price is very expensive. but, if you've done that all along, I guess, you've gotten a lot of profit right now.
Yes bitcoin now is very expensive but it is very profitable on which can be grow in a short period of time and it is good to manage our money on it so that we are satisfied on what is the result of the decision that we make.

gabbie2010

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:09:42 AM

Buying of bitcoin is at the discretion of the investor the OP prefers buying even with all the negativity attributed to bitcoin because he has the believe in cryptocurrency for me a trader I will always wait for price pullback before buying of course price always experience corrections, I will always wait for such opportunities before pulling the trigger.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:10:32 AM

yeah me too, the shift of btc price is just the other side of profit, sometime you win sometimes you loose, you will not profit all year round, it is just a fluctuation of btc, so dont panic guys. just think of it as btc is just gaining its momentum, from $600/btc to $7500/btc now. just hold your coins people.

sdmaxx

Activity: 42

0x1b2Fa92820bc09080EB72c098d8F433e25C8857A

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:57:09 PM

Bitcoin has very good future and it is an awesome field to invest on. 
It went 1000% up in last 12 months. Even if you bought BTC a year ago, you would have x10 times investment by now.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

sdmaxx

Activity: 42

0x1b2Fa92820bc09080EB72c098d8F433e25C8857A

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:12:35 PM

Me too.. Bitcoin has very good future and it is an awesome field to invest on. 
It went 1000% up in last 12 months. Even if you bought BTC a year ago, you would have x10 times investment by now.

Virman01

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:54:13 PM

I think you are very cool, bitcoin must be a burning spirit like you. this can be a motivation for everyone.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
uzumaki

Activity: 106

The Decentralized (DAO) Loyalty Ecosystem

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:58:32 PM

bitcoin is not a bublle I trust 100% bitcoin and it can be proved that bicoin is a digital currency called cryptocurrency which uses P2P technology. Currently many are looking for bitcoin and want to join in this economic revolution I am so I will collect bitcoin because this will be very promising in the future . I'll never stop buying bitcoin then i will make it as investment .

▬▬▬▬ BITCOINTALK  ▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ DAO ecosystem for loyalty programs: YOUTUBE ▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ LOOK AT THE WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬
creeps

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:19:16 PM

Bitcoin is the future without a doubt, but never forget about the risks. Personally I hold only 15% of the funds in bitcoins.

Well that is a good strategy to diversify your portfolio into different paper assets, In my opinion when you stop buying bitcoin you might loose the opportunity of growing your money in the future. This is our future and I should say that get more bitcoin as you could before it's soar higher.

ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:22:56 PM

I had set a limit, at which I would not buy any more bitcoin, but as the priced dropped, I felt compelled to buy more and more. I have lost more than 2 year's worth of salary on bitcoin this year and I still feel compelled to buy more. I am among those who feel Bitcioin's rise is inevitable, and as such I do not "feel" as though it is risky, but I worry that my behavior is essentially the same as someone who becomes addicted to gambling. I think its time to research and look for other promising next wave of crypto - i think AION is going to be one of them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.