Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:16:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll never stop buying Bitcoin  (Read 8459 times)
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:23:53 AM

I will never stop buying bitcoin? I think if bitcoin helps you in terms of your life needs you are legitimately buying continuous bitcoin, but if the bitcoin does not help you then stop using bitcoin. use bitcoin well and correct

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:29:48 AM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.

Watch it: 1Jm4dqA6XGq81sf9Y81ubeXJJsBdBfyvks

I will never stop buying or doing bitcoin.As much as I believed that in the future it is going to be our currency and buying is such a good idea for me,I dont know the others.I really trust bitcoin because its really helps me and my family.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
SNAPCALLHERO

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:47:44 AM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.

I will never stop buying or doing bitcoin.As much as I believed that in the future it is going to be our currency and buying is such a good idea for me,I dont know the others.I really trust bitcoin because its really helps me and my family.
so did you still buy bitcoin these day or sold all your bitcoin? lol . blockchain is future. bitcoin is not. but I still hope bitcoin price can recover soon

Ghayoor

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:10:18 PM

Well, when you have the idea of what is doing and what kind of risk is involved in investing in cryptocurrency then there is absolutely no issues in doing it. However, still, I would suggest a systematic investment plan that focuses on buying small portion but at the higher frequency of time to acquire the advantage of multiple prices. Investing in cryptocurrency is not the issue but doing it without having proper knowledge of risk and possibility of the outcomes is something that is never recommended to anyone.
i agree with you if you don't have a complete knowledge about any thing either its crypto or something else so there is no need to get involved in that thing but those who are investing here from a long time same like me so i know what to do and how to do because i,m investing here from last five years and i never lose here last year i earn such a big amount of money from it because it price was very high and still i'm buying bitcoin because i know and i'm sure that this time again i will take avery good profit.
tatianaellery

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

I also will not stop buying bitcoin,  Smiley because I think bitcoin will be a very promising future prospect and While people are panicking,  I personally prefer the optimistic approach,  Roll Eyes I tend to look at this price crash as a opportunity.
rappyboy2

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:49:35 PM

anyway just make sure you diversify your investment, and dont go all in. as you can see price can drop drastic and can rise drastically as well.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

I will never stop buying bitcoin? I think if bitcoin helps you in terms of your life needs you are legitimately buying continuous bitcoin, but if the bitcoin does not help you then stop using bitcoin. use bitcoin well and correct
Bitcoin is now helping people so they will have to buy bitcoin as it has a lot of way making money, no one is happy with single source of income so they are making money with multi ways and bitcoin is also one of them, price of bitcoin is a bit down so it is chance to buy bitcoin and hold for your future so in future price of bitcoin will increase more so it is best decision to buy bitcoin and hold for the long time.
klavyemaus52

Activity: 571
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:06:05 AM

İf u do u will gain everytime bitcoin is will be soon 20 k dollar just wait for it buy now
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:02:45 PM

I think too many people also believe that bitcoin cannot buy and i belive that if you hold bitcoin you can reach your dream.  Those days, bitcoin has problem but what happen next? Bitcoin do rise up more than its heighest price.  Dont give up to buy and buy bitcoin because i asure that it can have a better life for you.

At the moment it seems to me that keeping bitcoin is a good idea. The course is still growing and in a while, longer or shorter you will be able to get richer than you are now. Good luck!

Yes, keep the bitcoin save and if you have money its better to buy more bitcoins because i am sure the price will touch 100,000$ before December 25, the Chrismas  day in  2018 . People are buying like madly and they know they will get bitcoin Silver (not confirm yet) for free which can be worth a 1000$ even.

So keeping buying and enjoy the profits.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Milletsky

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:16:51 PM

The negative situation of bitcoin nowadays never stop me to invest in bitcoin.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:24:47 PM

I think too many people also believe that bitcoin cannot buy and i belive that if you hold bitcoin you can reach your dream.  Those days, bitcoin has problem but what happen next? Bitcoin do rise up more than its heighest price.  Dont give up to buy and buy bitcoin because i asure that it can have a better life for you.

At the moment it seems to me that keeping bitcoin is a good idea. The course is still growing and in a while, longer or shorter you will be able to get richer than you are now. Good luck!

Yes, keep the bitcoin save and if you have money its better to buy more bitcoins because i am sure the price will touch 100,000$ before December 25, the Chrismas  day in  2018 . People are buying like madly and they know they will get bitcoin Silver (not confirm yet) for free which can be worth a 1000$ even.

So keeping buying and enjoy the profits.

That's the spirit, we need more people to really believe in bitcoin. I myself am currently holding some bitcoins and might be buying some more when it dips down to around $6k. Currently its around $7k, and the trend is still going down. So buy more to hold and sell them soon when its price increases back again.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
zentdex

Merit: 274

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:31:35 PM

At the time I have see your post , I immediately visit blockchain and check the wallet address and I have found no remaining balance. Do I am copy and pasting the wrong address or it is just old address and those coins were been wipe out lately. Anyway, if you continue to buy, that is not a problem, the question is will you forever buy bitcoins and never sell it all out or even a fraction of it to cover some expenses. If not, you are definitely a rich guy! Kindly donate some...
heisenberg0000

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:35:41 AM

Totally agree with you sentiments. We should see more encouraging post like these to encourage new people who wanted to join in bitcoin.
this will ease the amount of fear that they are having every time we have a bear market. Just base it on the historical chart of bitcoin, every dip just causes it more opportunity to grow. Bouncing back would be an understatement for bitcoins comeback in every market dips.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:13:00 AM

Well, when you have the idea of what is doing and what kind of risk is involved in investing in cryptocurrency then there is absolutely no issues in doing it. However, still, I would suggest a systematic investment plan that focuses on buying small portion but at the higher frequency of time to acquire the advantage of multiple prices. Investing in cryptocurrency is not the issue but doing it without having proper knowledge of risk and possibility of the outcomes is something that is never recommended to anyone.
i agree with you if you don't have a complete knowledge about any thing either its crypto or something else so there is no need to get involved in that thing but those who are investing here from a long time same like me so i know what to do and how to do because i,m investing here from last five years and i never lose here last year i earn such a big amount of money from it because it price was very high and still i'm buying bitcoin because i know and i'm sure that this time again i will take avery good profit.

Dude! Blockchain technology as first introduced by the creation and appearance of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the backbone of the market of crypto market and so of blockchain technology. I don’t think so there is anything to make mockery of those who consider bitcoin as the future of the world. They are claiming this on the basis of facts and figures. The world is accepting bitcoin with open arms and is ready to use it in future.
klavyemaus52

Activity: 571
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:43:00 AM

If you do u will win everytime its good for you u too like me  me too dont stop buying bitcoin
sohel436290

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:55:32 AM

I think you are going to right track advance congratulation for you go ahead and Buy Bitcoin, I hope you will be the winner but I have little doubt about prise at last two weeks, maybe better Decision is hold now more than two weeks and make your future bright.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:57:30 AM

Slowly accumulating bitcoin while it not yet back on its previous ath is a nice idea. You have to feel the market trend because everyone knows how volatile bitcoin price is.
Mjeramirez

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

I agree with you, due to Bitcoin price drop in recent months after peaking last December to as much as $19k, to just around $6k, many have decided to just sell their coins to cut their losses, but I believe that Bitcoin will recover in this and will be a lot stronger in the future. So no matter what the price is, I will keep on buying and buying Bitcoins. I think in two to three years, Bitcoin will become a true alternative currency which is the most preferred by people using internet which is translated to higher demand which will lead to higher value.

Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:13:57 PM

Well that's a good strategy that you have there. Buying Bitcoin every time you got a paycheck is something that would really make you save more bitcoin for the future. For me, what I do is I don't buy every paycheck, what I do it, I save some money but I don't buy Bitcoin right away, I check first if the value is low, I buy Bitcoin in a lower price so in the future, I can sell it ion a higher price. Smiley
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:05:06 AM

That is the best motivation that should everyone apply in their whole life. Buying bitcoin will provides you more security that you will have a better life in future because they will provide a huge income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: