Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:18:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll never stop buying Bitcoin  (Read 8462 times)
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:20:42 AM

As much as I admire Bitcoin fans, I mean, true fans, try to diversify your portofolio in order to minimize risks. Although BTC is a very solid project and the King of Crypto world, there is still 0.0001% chance it's risky.

What? Only 0.0001%? But I heard many beginners lose their investment in bitcoin Grin

Everybody should know before investing in any kind of cryptocurrency even bitcoin how volatile it is. It is surely give you nice profit, but it also will lose you almost your entire initial investment. You need to learn before investing. Invest your time before invest your money

Nexjr14

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is a very appropriate investment choice. Continue to buy bitcoin for future needs. Because we do not know the price changes in the future. With my belief in bitcoin, it keeps me increasing the amount of bitcoin in my wallet.
mir1127

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:57:06 PM

I will buy bitcoin when it prices down, it is the best time to collect bitcoin because when many people sell out you can buy in with the cheap price and many advantages in trading, people scare of bitcoin decreasing, they sell out as soon as possible but they didn't realize that value of bitcoin grew up and tend to keep growing, that is time i would buy as much as i can now bitcoin pice is very low. so i think now besty time to buy bicoin , and hold it,I think you are going to right track advance congratulation for you go ahead and Buy Bitcoin, I hope you will be the winner but I have little doubt about prise at last two weeks, maybe better Decision is hold now more than two weeks and make your future bright,BTCBTCBTC
runningboys

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:08:38 AM

I think you shoud buy only longterm
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:00:26 AM

That is the best motivation that should everyone apply in their whole life. Buying bitcoin will provides you more security that you will have a better life in future because they will provide a huge income.

Good intentions and positive thinking seem like a very good thing for the future and getting the desired results. Something that makes yourself more enthusiastic to achieve what is desired.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:01:54 AM

That's a good thing to invest on bitcoin non stop but it is too risky to invest all your money on it! I admire your goals but it is always depend on you and take all the risk of investment and just think positive bitcoin is a sure investment win.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:12:32 AM

There's nothing wrong with buying bitcoin as long as you have the capital and you're continue earning but don't take all of your money focusing just on bitcoin. Try other alt coins as well so that you have more options and opportunities to earn money. Don't be afraid to take some alt coins because you can earn more there than bitcoin, but first you must have some knowledge about the coins you buy and you must be updated time to time unlike bitcoin that you've just to hold and do nothing but just luck.
loius1221

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:12:59 AM

I agree. You must never stop buying bitcoin as long as you have given an opportunity to do so, grab that opportunity because upon gathering it, you are already claiming your success because you can assure that when the price goes up, you will have the capability and capacity to earn such a great count.
brio18

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

a good investment if every one of us has money bought on bitcoin, but it would be nice if we have the right time to buy this bitcoin, so that it produces enough profit.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:25:00 AM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.

Watch it: 1Jm4dqA6XGq81sf9Y81ubeXJJsBdBfyvks

The growth of any cryptocurrency in the market is always depending on the investors, if people will stop buying coin then the value will probably decrease since no one is interested but the hype is still in the market and people are not yet stopping to invest on bitcoins so probably there will be always a bright future for bitcoins.

willliamjames

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:26:27 AM

Instead of doing this month to month, you should rather save up the fiat money until you see the price drop and then buy on the dip.This will soar high a few weeks, i dont care about China banning of ICO as I know they do it to regulate ICO, and JP morgan says its a fraud, which he was surrounded by bitcoin traders and investors around the wall street.
Freddie197

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:28:04 AM

Well in the future the bitcoin will probably be used by everyone on earth because it is getting really popular. It is hard to track the price since it is changing very fast, also, the way you sell your bitcoins is not that easy. Just be patient and let the price do the work.
Archie1973

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:29:11 AM

I think that mind set is not right. Never stopping on buying bitcoin is too much and may cause you bankruptcy. For you putting all of your paychecks on bitcoin will be really be risky if you do entrust your future on it knowing it can crash anytime and all of those hopes and beliefs will surely vanished its really better to put some allocated funds in local fiat for security.
phewinteristi

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:30:35 AM

if I have abundant money I will not stop to buy bitcoin, I am sure this investment will be very profitable and will never stop giving profit and satisfaction to me.
Ethan112

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:30:50 AM

I fully agree with you.Bitcoin is not fraud coin.I don't care this stupidity fake news about BTC.i dont really get it if you never stop buying bitcoin but without any good purpose, its look like wasting money. except you never stop buying after selling on some good point to make profit/invest.
Isaac45

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

I'm not so sure about buying but I can tell that I will never stop trying to find the ways to earn Bitcoins. Bitcoin has the potential to double the value of your investment so keep buying the bitcoins whenever it is possible for you.
Alexander195

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:34:20 AM

continue to invest it is a remarkable thing no matter with the panic that exists, there is a way to survive that will produce results and profit. If I would be able to make it then I can say that I made a valuable thing that I would be profitable in my future and I have a money that I could be used in case of emergency.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:35:36 AM

If you do not stop buying a bitcoin you also need to make sure that you are at a low price for bitcoin lage buying a bitcoin, To earn you time bitcoin price increase.

Joseph236

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

Yes, I agree with you. Bitcoin is the first E-coin in the world, therefore, People always believe it. A good idea to buy bitcoins now , you may still profit down the line when the price still goes up. Good luck dude.
Edward1977

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:37:24 AM

I think too many people also believe that bitcoin cannot buy and i belive that if you hold bitcoin you can reach your dream.So, we hope next year will be the same.  I will earn a lot of money, but traders invest for the long term and for the short term. We must pay attention to the appropiate moment to buy and sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: