Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'll never stop buying Bitcoin  (Read 8454 times)
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:38:00 AM

A great belief and principle, man! With that principle you have helped in determining the price, the more you buy the more you will support bitcoin. but one to keep in mind, do not trust to 100% to anyone and anything, it is a sign of bullshit!

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:48:03 AM

While people are panicking, I personally prefer the optimistic approach, I tend to look at this price crash as a opportunity. Come on now, who doesn't want to buy cheap bitcoin? People are so afraid of downward charts that they forget how to zoom out on those charts and look at what our price was last year (roughly $600) and how much bitcoin grew in price.
Yes,I am still optimistic about bitcoin.As long as it is a profitable business, I' ll keep buying bitcoin. I just monitor price move to decide when the best price level to buy. At the time of price drop, it is really an ideal moment to buy or invest and then keep holding waiting for price to rise again.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:53:47 AM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.

Watch it: 1Jm4dqA6XGq81sf9Y81ubeXJJsBdBfyvks

Yes I'll never stop buying bitcoin because buying bitcoin when the price of it is low can help me to earn money when I sell it on it's higher price. Just like what other said it's better to buy so many bitcoin when the price of it is low and wait to the price of it becomes high just like last year month of december.
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:56:49 AM

bitcoin wasted a lot of time, yes, but I do not care. I will always buy bitcoin for my future, because I'm sure bitcoin will soon grow quickly.
I do not feel panic, if always decrease in price, because the world of crypto is a reasonable part.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:58:33 AM

It is the only worthwhile investment as it shows that the long term trend is upwards. One day you can use bitcoin in a supermarket so it's not just a store of value, it will be usable too or at least trade-able to a currency that is shop friendly. Instead of buying i will answer it in another way. I will never stop trying to find the ways to earn Bitcoins. This is always a better solution and I believe everyone can find something for himslef where he can earn some Bitcoins because it offers so many possibilities. Nevertheless Bitcoin is good investment especialy on long term so even if you decide to buy it you will not go wrong.
Actually, I think in my opinion, it is always depend on the person itself. It always depend on each person and their economic condition. It is also depend on the salary and the savings that people have. If you are a rich man, than you do not need to worry about buying btc. Maybe you just use btc for transaction or for money transfer freedom. But I do not think poor or middle age people do that. Most people use btc to get profit, so they want to buy btc or collect it to invest. So the conclusion is, buying btc is okay in some circumtances, but it is not okay if you want to do something else such as business or investing. The price of btc will go beyond our imagination in the future.
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:59:10 AM

The strategy is chosen the right one. But I think that it is better not to buy bitcoin, but other currencies that have a much lower price, but they can give a big profit. Since you are investing every salary, I can assume that you do not have the capital, and you can not buy many bitcoins. You will have a small profit and profit. So it's better to think about some other method
nacareng

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:05:39 AM

Although people panic, you personally prefer an optimistic approach, I tend to see a fall in prices, this is an opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a low price. Almost all of us will never stop buying special bitcoin at the price we see now, we can see almost 20% dump on the price so this is the time where we have to spend all the money in our wallets to buy more Bitcoin.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:09:42 AM

Like you I will never stop buying bitcoin as well as long as I have the resources to spend. While everyone is panic selling, I am here quietly binge buying bitcoin. I see dips and crashes like these as an opportunity to buy cheap bitcoin and I hate to let opportunities slip away without taking advantage of it.
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:13:11 AM

I will also always buy bitcoin gan. for my family's and my children's future savings. because from the first I can not calm if life does not have savings. therefore a suitable place to be saved is bitcoin .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
ffg56

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:13:20 AM

I don't think so. First of all we need what the role of Bitcoin is. Because you want to make money through Bitcoin. We can buy bitcoins when we have enough money, but we can't invest all of our life's money in Bitcoin.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:16:17 AM

Never stop buying bitcoins. Bitcoins will continually gain value in time so just buy whatever necessary amounts of bitcoins with you and hold for a long time. Always think long term and think ahead of how much value bitcoins will gain in time. Think ahead.

vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:19:09 AM

Don't stop until you earn money. Bitcoin has the potential to be more stable in the future.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:20:04 AM

I just wanted to ease everyone's fears, I will never stop buying Bitcoin. Every paycheck from now until forever, I'll continue buying Bitcoin during the fud, the bank bans the 'North Korea is mining bitcoin' BS. I don't care.

I might just burn it all at some point but I won't stop buying it. It might be the only thing I can do against the 'establishment'. Every time they call it a fraud/bubble etc.. Don't care, I support this honey badger as much as I can and always will.

It's wild but don't forget, Bitcoin is the first thing in human history that you can 100% trust... Not to always go up in value, not to make you a millionaire, it will only do exactly what it says it will do.

Watch it: 1Jm4dqA6XGq81sf9Y81ubeXJJsBdBfyvks

This kind of human spirit is what crypto users must love and try to adapt to themselves,this is not easy trustimg virtual money as much as this but theres no way we can gain more than doing what OP did..i salute you for being so tough and brave and iwill follow your footsteps regarding this .

To all of us guys lets do this,we must trust bitcoin if we want to succeed in this bearish market,lets buy bitcoin and hold until the price stabilizes again and give us good profit as we have waited for long
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:24:53 AM

If you look back at the past, its a good idea. Every little bit of your paycheck who you spend in Bitcoin will be more valuable in some month or years. I think were just on the beginning and the Bitcoin will be much worhty.
RickFoster

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:38:15 AM

I do not trust completly the bitcoin, but I can say that to have the money in bitcoin is preferrable to have then in a classic bank. Someone from South America was saying here on bitcointalk that poeple from his country do not know what credit cards are, what to say about bitcoin
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:58:50 AM

While people are panicking, I personally prefer the optimistic approach, I tend to look at this price crash as a opportunity. Come on now, who doesn't want to buy cheap bitcoin? People are so afraid of downward charts that they forget how to zoom out on those charts and look at what our price was last year (roughly $600) and how much bitcoin grew in price.

That is right. Instead of thinking about negativity because of the downfall of its price, let's see this as an opportunity to buy more Bitcoin. Because last year's price in the same month is around $ 2,000, compared to $6,000 this month. So basically, Bitcoin is still growing and growing over time. The decrease in its price is just a normal cycle of the crypto market.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
DASA NYA

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:04:59 AM

I agree with you, last year i never stop buying btc but now i stopped buying bitcoin because it soo high now and the price is still dropping and increasing. I think if bitcoin increase price too many people want to cash out bitcoin thats why the bitcoin value will lower again its unpredictable.
Im hoping this 2018 bitcoin will grow up more and more.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:52:41 AM

You look at the market bitcoin prices has getting low & it's
obviously right time to buy bitcoin. After some month or years bitcoin prices will increase huge then you get your huge profit & enjoy your life. Cheesy

ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:12:15 AM

I think the situation isn't simple. I will just hold
I advise to hold and trust bitcoin. We all just need to wait for the right time to sell bitcoin.
I believe everything will be alright.
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:01:46 AM

I think the situation isn't simple. I will just hold
I advise to hold and trust bitcoin. We all just need to wait for the right time to sell bitcoin.
I believe everything will be alright.

I will tell you on an example that the end of the ends is better to hold.
Everywhere I write about investing. If you have a cash register, invest it. Right next to you there are advisors who can tell you how you will earn 10 times more.

However, the truth is brutal. Unspent money is earned money.

An investment is an expense. Willing, not wanting it. It's really not that much to earn from it, and you could lose a lot of it. Think about it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: