Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:19:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News - China  (Read 6393 times)
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:21:56 PM

this is really good news. yesterday was a very waste of energy. Chinese rumors are so strong and hit bitcoin.
but now it has been normal again. I think bitcoin will be pumped

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:46:23 PM

Looks like the price is starting increase back again and i think the price can be increase more soon get back to 4k value sooner.
So what are you waiting for don't lose opportunity to buy well i buy bitcoins back again even i sold my bitcoin when the price was $3200 i still buy bitcoins more just to make profit sooner after the price was increase back to 4k value..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:13:47 PM

Prices are backing up already.
Thanks for letting us know!
SunnyGo

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:13:18 PM

This is a good news , i hope this is right , mean now is the right time to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin , lets buy now  Grin

let's buy it now, because it's time we buy bitcoin
william8829

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:09:44 PM

Mike V - Viacoin Telegram

" I have just spoken to Yobtc.
 They told me that before Sept. 4th they didn't need any licenses to open their exchange.
 So now they have to close down due to new regulations.
 Which probably means that every exchange will be able to purchase licenses soon.
 And open up again.
 So my advice is to buy as much BTC/alts as you can before that happens "

So basically China enacts new anti-BTC laws.  Then quickly modifies those regulations in a pro-BTC way.

Hmmm...

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:15:35 PM

China generally does not like if something is happening on their turf and they don't have any control over it. Therefore all the steps that they're taking are not so surprising.

Again today many news in CoinDesk which speaks positive side and mass adoption corporates and Japan mining implementation worth some million USD. Now Chinese news about licensing issue resolved. Buyers who bought already will make huge profit by the way.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:30:43 PM

Ah this is great news and it has had an affect on the market probably. Bitcoin and others seems to be in the positive now.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:42:19 PM

That explains why the market actually recovered in less than 6 hours. Rumors sure is scary in its' own way!

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:12:01 PM

China generally does not like if something is happening on their turf and they don't have any control over it. Therefore all the steps that they're taking are not so surprising.

Again today many news in CoinDesk which speaks positive side and mass adoption corporates and Japan mining implementation worth some million USD. Now Chinese news about licensing issue resolved. Buyers who bought already will make huge profit by the way.
I think they had taken a serious move for them to let the exchanges to voluntarily shut down in order for them to follow the regulations of their government. This is somehow not surprising since they were very strict when talking about business. Those who bought at the dip will surely gonna get a better profit at the right time.

craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:08:06 PM

It doesn't matter what anyone or any country does at this point, even China. It really doesn't the bottom line is the market cap of Bitcoin is getting to big for anyone person or company to affect it that much and this is why what really matters is our own individual efforts to promote and share Bitcoin not this news.
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:11:20 PM

Great news. I already invested a little money these days.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:54:17 PM

This is what is expected from China,the FUD news surround the fuzz will be gone pretty soon and the markets will recover,if they have any plans to ban bitcoin in the first place they could have done that earlier when they banned exchanges because of the inflation they are creating in the market as they initially did not have any fees and now they are making it strict for them to have a regulators license and these are all positive things for the future.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:25:07 PM

One, none of the exchanges have mentioned about them reopening the trades if they have then I am a bit outdated with it, and all the bull shit about China banning exchanges and JP Morgan playing a trick at the same time to manipulate the market in their terms has caused bitcoin and altcoins fluctuate on a large scale and this made people panic like it always has, so if something like this happens next time, people are going to do the same and the prices are going to get affected.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:16:16 PM

cryptocurrency never will be stable it's can be as axiom and I think no need take all what says on this forum like 100%  pure truth

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:59:44 AM

hopefully with this information adds trust for us that bitcoin only in stop for a moment and the future will be more advanced and added good again
The bitcoin is the key of the success for a lot of people are investing in bitcoin and this news made me happy because it is making more space for the profit the bitcoin currency is the source of income. Bitcoin currency is the opportunity for the people of all countries it will make them the source of making the country’s economical condition better.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:06:15 PM

One, none of the exchanges have mentioned about them reopening the trades if they have then I am a bit outdated with it, and all the bull shit about China banning exchanges and JP Morgan playing a trick at the same time to manipulate the market in their terms has caused bitcoin and altcoins fluctuate on a large scale and this made people panic like it always has, so if something like this happens next time, people are going to do the same and the prices are going to get affected.

We can stay above $3000 without intervention of the chinese markets as we have seen in the past hours. I no longer worry about if china re-enters the market or not, stop worrying and it will be okay. If we can solidly stay above $3000 without chinese money buying, it proves china as a whole was overrated. This has ended up strengthening bitcoin because governments have seen that in a post-ban scenario the price recovers once again. Now we need to hit ATH to put a nail in the coffin of the government banning ideas.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:11:44 PM

They told me that before Sept. 4th they didn't need any licenses to open their exchange.
 Which probably means that every exchange will be able to purchase licenses soon.
 And open up again.

https://twitter.com/TradingWhaIe/status/908607956010389506

Well this is a welcome news, but for me the good news was that knowing market share went down of china and now they hold hardly 10% of the coins. So basically China created this mess to first get the prices lower, then bring the exchanges under regulations and earn tax on it, like how Japan is doing but I do hope they don't get a big market share again, it's a pain if they are in control. But I hope this news cheers the Bitcoin community.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 12:14:28 PM

Since we maintain about $3000 given of what is happenning in china, and now that the chinese fix and regulates their exchanges, we can now assumed that the price of bitcoin would get high and will reach $6000 dollars this year. This is a good investment oppprtunity for every one specially small time traders.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Michhotdog

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:36:11 PM

I think that China's ban is temporary in order to regulate prices and soon they will again allow bitcoin. it is simply unprofitable for them to remain without such advantages.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:39:50 PM

And open up again.

https://twitter.com/TradingWhaIe/status/908607956010389506

yeah ive heard about this topic, i think most of the exchange in china is must to have a licenses to continue operate their exchange platform, china implement a new regulation for some exchange to be legal operate their platform soon for those who have been closed recently. and good to hear if they will be back again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: