Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:08:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Once again,BTC is back  (Read 4733 times)
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:41:02 AM

I can only hope there will be miracles that we can not think of before bitcoin prices will continue to increase from year to year so that people can utilize for work and earn a greater income.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:26:07 AM

I am really happy to see the Bitcoin price to bounce back, it gives a huge relieve for a lot of people, and I realized how easy the Bitcoin price to change because of the news and seeing from this positive rising I think the movement will go upward now, so it's time to save Bitcoin again

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:33:41 AM

Thank god the price got back up again. Phew.
Indeed, what a great news. The panic moment has passed, now it's time to party.
Now the price increasing real fast, I'm so happy.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:14:13 AM

I wont say its unstoppable. But I do believe that it is really back for a long term and will continue to increase in price for the following years to come. But... Not forever.
$3700 now, I think the panic has calm down. Bitcoin community can't be interfered by Jamie Dimon dirty speech, I hope the recovering will make the price higher than before.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:44:51 AM

$3713.12 now and will be back to $4000 for today i think.

Great job for who buy the BTC at it's low price for today.

Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:08:46 AM

Seriously, how emotional can a bunch of "investors" be?

A crisis isn't born froma three day drop, nor is a recovery shown by a few % bounce. unless you're all day traders making a Killing, these shifts shouldnt even register on your radar.

I would have to agree, and a lot of us would do well to remember this. I believe the panic comes from seeing BTC at an all time high, then the significant drop. Next, the uncertainty of whether to buy in to the dip or hope that it drops further to get BTC at its lowest. As you said, this would only apply if you're a day trader, but it's always nice to see the price recover  Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:44:25 AM

Bitcoin has always found a way to bounce back and increase its price again and again even if there has been huge slumps. What I can advice to people who do panic selling and are getting scared of losing their money is Keep Calm And Hold!

rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:48:38 AM

I forgot to buy when the bitcoin's price touched the $3000 but it's okay i'm happy that bitcoin's is now on upward trend and i hope the price will continue on increasing.
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:51:45 AM

Good news.BTC price is recovering and its now $3,390.I think the panic drama has ended and ray of hope is seen once again.

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE

im hoping that it will continue to rise up now so that all bitcoin lovers will be happy.
We just need to be calm and let bitcoin do the work. Im all in that bitcoin will pass 5000$ mark before the year ends. Bitcoin always got a surpise and will be unstoppable!

otol55

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:08:43 AM

Good news.BTC price is recovering and its now $3,390.I think the panic drama has ended and ray of hope is seen once again.

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE
  Time to say "Happy September"
congratulations to someone who bought Bitcoin cheaply yesterday.  Smiley

otol55

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:14:06 AM

I can only hope there will be miracles that we can not think of before bitcoin prices will continue to increase from year to year so that people can utilize for work and earn a greater income.
I hope Bitcoin remains stable at the price of $ 4K because the more expensive Bitcoin the more difficult it is to get it.
What do you think about that?

bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:19:07 AM

I thought the crash happened, but now it seems more like one of those long bumpy spots and will eventually rise back up to over $5,000.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:27:43 AM

I thought the crash happened, but now it seems more like one of those long bumpy spots and will eventually rise back up to over $5,000.

The is still going strong after we see the price going to $2900. Now the price is going $3900 already. Yes, this few bumps along the way needs to overcome before finally stopping at $5000 again. However, we still need to see what's going on the next couple of days. China is still not done with their dumping I assume, so expect the unexpected, maybe the price is sustainable or not, so just be cautious and not to get too excited.
xflowerpowergox

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 07:06:25 AM

Alsolutely! Bitcoin is already really well recognized globally and people have already witnessed it power and value. There is no way that Bitcoin will ever fail. Sure, there might be times where regulations (such as the current Chinese gov't interference) will pose a threat, however I can confidently say that Bitcoin will get back up and become even stronger than ever.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:08:56 AM

There is plenty of money to be made on the short and very short term, but it takes the right stomach.
sure, there was a lot of money to be made, and i do sort of regret not putting down a couple hundred when it was ~3000, but i dont really think anyone could have reasonably predicted that bitcoin would do a near 25% dip and bounce back in a 24 hour period. it's crazy how that happened from anyone's standpoint.

dunno if i can really define this as a 'long' bump, the major fluctuations all took place pretty much over the period of just a week, its just a blip in the grand scheme of things as far as im concerned.

Bitcoin has always found a way to bounce back and increase its price again and again even if there has been huge slumps. What I can advice to people who do panic selling and are getting scared of losing their money is Keep Calm And Hold!
it's not bitcoin, it's the people. my guess is there were an extremely large number of people who took advantage of the drop to 3000 and as a group, drove the price back up just off of buying alone.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Jovovich

Activity: 316
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:13:05 AM

Alsolutely! Bitcoin is already really well recognized globally and people have already witnessed it power and value. There is no way that Bitcoin will ever fail. Sure, there might be times where regulations (such as the current Chinese gov't interference) will pose a threat, however I can confidently say that Bitcoin will get back up and become even stronger than ever.

It already was and i dont think the chinese really banned btc but they just went low. A lot of altcoin are in the line if btc would fall so there are a lot of supporters fot btc.
Straux

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:16:27 AM

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE

Yeah it's pretty good that it has started to stabilise, but I wouldn't call it unstoppable yet. I don't think it'll be absolute smooth sailing from now, with China perhaps continuing its regulation on Bitcoin. Just expect there to be a few bumps on the way, but eventually, I reckon we'll see a full if not excellent recovery from Bitcoin.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:17:58 AM

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE

yes bitcoin did it again  Grin Grin Grin
again and again and again and again

cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:31:17 AM

Happy to see the price come back of Bitcoin. Just ended all my negative thinking and some worries after seeing the bitcoin's price right now.

SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:37:24 AM

Such raise doesn't mean anything, besides that some person with big money invested in bitcoin, a whale, so to say, at bitcoins new fall. But is doesn't mean that from now bitcoin will continue it's climbing up. I suppose this panic around China is going to be on the top of news few weeks more and that will hold prices on such low levels.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: