Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:18:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Once again,BTC is back  (Read 4734 times)
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:45:53 AM

Good news.BTC price is recovering and its now $3,390.I think the panic drama has ended and ray of hope is seen once again.

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE

Indeed. And as of now, Bitcoin continues to increase. The recent drop was just a simple aftermath from the issues in China. This just justifies that Bitcoin is really unstoppable on its current state. Bitcoin will always come around.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:00:53 AM

Good news.BTC price is recovering and its now $3,390.I think the panic drama has ended and ray of hope is seen once again.

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE

Indeed. And as of now, Bitcoin continues to increase. The recent drop was just a simple aftermath from the issues in China. This just justifies that Bitcoin is really unstoppable on its current state. Bitcoin will always come around.

And as at the last time I checked, it was 3800$+ that shows a magnificent increase from the low ebb of the 3000$. However, we should not be too comfortable because the issue at hand is yet to be resolved as the close down is still very much active as well as other FUD that could bring down the recovering btc price. But soon we could get it to the intended point.
crismass1225

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:26:33 AM

yeah it is back... but remember that still crypto currency and bitcoin are volatile and it will continue its cycle as to go up and down. soon we will experience this crash and dump but as of now i am hoping that this will be for a long term but not forever. But know lets enjoy its come-back.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:30:25 AM

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE

I hope this man is talking like a prophet.  Wink It is enough for the spiraling down the road, time to be flying once more for Bitcoin. The moon is waiting once again. People must be getting back to their seats and start to buy Bitcoins again because the flying is now starting.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:34:54 AM

Yes it is back 100% it has done a lot of struggle after fake news but finally bitcoin won once again.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:52:48 AM

Yeah, it seems so. Hope it will continue in recovering. The price fall so fast that I even thought we will see $2k again or even lower because of what China did and their impact in community. Good thing, it stop and climb fast as well.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:00:18 AM

Yeah this will happen again and again over the time. Bitcoin is strong contender which will never loose whatever might happens around the globe. The price will get pumped everytime it goes down because big whales take the opportunity to buy bitcoin at that low price.
yhan2x

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:03:15 AM

yeah bitcoin is back. nobody cant know or preditct if the bitcoin currency will increase or decrease. im so happy that bitcoin will rise until the end of the year.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:03:21 AM

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE
It is a new beginning, a ray of hope for our faith. But it is also regrettable for all panic seller. They must feel regret for giving up their belief in bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:45:25 AM

Bitcoin already comeback for real and the dumps in bitcoin is just a fake and more like a trap for the people who have doubt in bitcoin and the weak hand people and we already saw the effect of the bad news in bitcoin and it really drag the price of bitcoin down but it is now going up and maybe targeting for a higher all time high price.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:49:15 AM

The comeback from $2,980 to $4,000 was unbelievable. A 30% increase in less than 24 hours! But I can see that the volatility is still there, as the exchange rates are swinging up to 10% every 10-12 hours. When is this going to get stabilized?
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:59:32 AM

I wouldn't count your chickens on a real rebound yet as we have seen from today's $300 drop.
I think there will be more selling in china but the other exchanges are not affected by this as much now. The fact that the chinese exchanges are due to close is priced in.
I would not be 100% confident that this was a correction and not the beginning of a bear cycle unless we pass $5k. If that happens we are off to the races again.

Remember the bounce we had in the 2013 crash and see what happened after. I dont believe history will repeat that just yet though with all the new avenues for crypto investment that are coming on stream later this year
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:01:08 PM

Bitcoin is the Honey Badger-Phoenix-Energizer Bunny all in one. Bitcoin doesn't care what happens around it or what people keep saying about it. And every time it "dies," Bitcoin rises from the ashes to new heights and then just keeps going and going and going and going...

Those newer to bitcoin find this amazing. Those who have been around bitcoin longer have seen this many, many times and have come to realize that this is just normal for bitcoin.
bbs98

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:26:22 PM

when the issue of ban in China makes everyone panic and cause bitcoin prices to drop,
and ultimately now back even much higher than many have expected,
because the bitcoin goes down and rises just because of the great news.
it's all game market Grin
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:45:05 PM

Bitcoin is here to stay, bitcoin is the future. Sometimes I think investors dont believe in bitcoin. You just have to read posts on this forums when the market is bearish. After sooo many crashes bitcoin has had, why do we start crying foul as soon as there is a mini crash. Bitcoin will be successful with or without china.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:50:47 PM

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE
Yes it really is and that's great. Indeed, bitcoin fell hard because of what hapoened with China, that negatively affect all cryptocurrency. And now, Bitcoin is recovering from it as you've mentioned. Hoping that it will eventually come back to its market value before the dump or maybe higher. We just need to wait for its recovery patiently and hope that the recovery will be continuous to make things better for Bitcoin. More power!
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:24:43 PM

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE
I hope that many of us, invested again in bitcoin when they see the dump yesterday,but I guess it's given, there are many expert users here who know when to invest their money in bitcoin so I'm pretty sure that now when bitcoin's price is rising again. They will all be laughing because they will gain a profitable amount of money from their investment.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:29:04 PM

Bitcoin is here to stay, bitcoin is the future. Sometimes I think investors dont believe in bitcoin. You just have to read posts on this forums when the market is bearish. After sooo many crashes bitcoin has had, why do we start crying foul as soon as there is a mini crash. Bitcoin will be successful with or without china.

They believe it can make them $$, they just don't care about bitcoin itself.
They aren't collecting bitcoin for the bitcoin, they are collecting it to be able to collect more $$.
Kim Ji Won

Merit: 110

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:34:54 PM

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE
Guess there has been a lot of investors who invested again in bitcoin when the dump occurred. So now when bitcoin is recovering again, they will again gain lots of money from their investment. I wish I could've invested when the dump occurred but unfortunately, I have no money yesterday so it's pretty sad.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:54:39 PM

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE
Guess there has been a lot of investors who invested again in bitcoin when the dump occurred. So now when bitcoin is recovering again, they will again gain lots of money from their investment. I wish I could've invested when the dump occurred but unfortunately, I have no money yesterday so it's pretty sad.
Who knows in just a few hours the price will drop more than $1500 am I right. it is all one time opportunity whoever has money in their exchange account they all bought bitcoins for less price yesterday, and they are now more than $500+ profit for 1 BTC. Nobody can predict the bitcoin market that is why this is very famous in trading. Now again don't know how much time we have to wait at least this time don't miss keep your money ready and buy it for less price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: