Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Once again,BTC is back  (Read 4733 times)
supercops

Activity: 589
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:10:39 PM

As of this morning I see it at $3800 again and heading towards the $4000 mark again with in the last month or so.

Amist of all the news of the holders of the most bitcoin in the world. It has not accomplished in destroying it for the rest of the world who hold it.

▄███▄
       ▄████████
    ▄██████▀▀▀███
 ▄██████▀      ▀▀███▄
▀▀███████▄▄       ▀██▀
    ▀████████▄▄
       ▀█████████▄
          ▀▀████████▄
  ▄██▄▄       ▀▀███████▄▄
 ▀███▄▄      ▄██████▀
    ███▄▄▄██████▀
       ████████▀
          ▀███▀
.Sobit.[
▄▄████████▄▄
▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
▄██▀              ▀██▄
▄██              ▄▄▄ ██▄
▄██         ▄▄▄██████  ██▄
██    ▄▄▄███████▀████   ██
██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████    ██
██    ▀████▀ ▄██████    ██
██       ▀ ▄███████     ██
▀██        ██▀█████    ██▀
▀██       █   ▀██    ██▀
▀██▄              ▄██▀
▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
▀▀████████▀▀
CN - EN
⬢  Twitter
⬢  Facebook
⬢  Reddit
]
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:13:26 PM

Good news.BTC price is recovering and its now $3,390.I think the panic drama has ended and ray of hope is seen once again.

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE

Bitcoin will recover and be fine, but there is still a chance that this correction is not over. Don't be surprised if the price drops back down again to $3000 or below. We're in a period where there could be fluctuations as people are buying and selling with some people taking profits while others are trying to find bargains.

We also have to consider the issues going on in China with cryptocurrencies which could have an affect on Bitcoin as well. Overall I think Bitcoin will recover over time but it could take a while.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:13:58 PM

bitcoin has been successful from a critical period. this proves worthy bitcoin to invest. everyone involved is very excited to see the market has stabilized and is conducive.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:16:49 PM

Good news.BTC price is recovering and its now $3,390.I think the panic drama has ended and ray of hope is seen once again.

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE
It is not yet really recovers but maybe for the next Month hopefully bitcoin back to the expected price that it was last sept. 13. Before bitcoin goes down.  Grin
But I am so glaf that bitcoin is recovering on its low price. Let still wait and see. Grin
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:22:32 PM

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE

Everyone knew bitcoin cant be stopped. People tried to produce an alt coin bcc pretending to be better then bitcoin but bitcoin has proven its value. No doubt bitcoin classic has its important but the value is from miners and miners are stucked cmpletely with bitcoin core.
Moreover the rates can never be static of any currency either fot crypto or physical currency. If you remember its value touched almost 4900$ so why cant it come down? i mean it can pump or dump little. so its not static at all or not even just floating high...
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:26:50 PM

Bitcoin is back and will stay here that is not the question I think, prices are manipulated heavily on bitcoin by people wanting more power and money, bitcoin will stay here eventually but I think it is time for another coin to compete with bitcoin, there are better currencies than bitcoin and people need to realize that, but than again bitcoin will stay on top in my opinion, I am happy as long as it rises.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:28:21 PM

As of this morning I see it at $3800 again and heading towards the $4000 mark again with in the last month or so.

Amist of all the news of the holders of the most bitcoin in the world. It has not accomplished in destroying it for the rest of the world who hold it.

Bitcoin cannot be destroyed that easily because it has been proven and tested for a long period of time.  They cannot easily make it fall.  I am also happy that bitcoin is back.  I just bought a bit of bitcoin when its price goes down.  It just show us that bitcoin is still the most promising investment as of this time.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:05:57 PM

What !? You mean you had any doubt ? No ways !! Bitcoin is King baby !! It with stood that high shit storm and bounces back. Now watch as it soars like the majestic eagle it is as it preys on the unbelievers. Watch as the cry as their fear leads the to panic selling lose. While the rest of us swoop in and prey on these dumpers as we feast upon them till they bone dry. This is a vicious and hostile place. There is no space for weakness and hesitation. You have to be ruthless and very very ballsy !

Thanks dumpers for the profits ^^ went Christmas shopping on you guys. I even have more btc then before ^^.
I hope China does something else and people panic again.

Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:20:49 PM

Yes, it is a good news! I regret not buying bitcoin these past days. The price will again jump and I hope it would surpass 5000$ by the end of this year. Bitcoin will always recover.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:21:01 PM

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE

This will be really good thing if it continues for a longer time. It could happen that again the price may crash and go back below 3k. Though the recovery of 300$ has being real quick and little relief as people had really gone in a state of shock after China stand towards bitcoin. Hope thing will get little smoother now.

It is true, bitcoin deserves to have a future and ti have better development on the future. We could experience some ups and downs but we could make sure that it will always development as a form of crypto-currency for transaction, investments and trading. The next thing we need to consider is to support Bitcoin for it to acquire development on its finest.
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:10:44 PM

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE

There is no doubt about that as Bitcoin really tell us how strong it can be, this downfall in price is just an another event of group people trying to destroy the future of digital currency and with that we can't do anything, the only thing that we can do is to support Bitcoin for its future development and wait for it to grow as time passes by. At least in never fall down below $3,000 so I think it is a sign of a strong currency even though what is happening in China right now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:47:29 PM

Yes it is recovering, see the fast recovery of bitcoin, it just really means that bitcoin is very strong, and it is also because of the investors investing in bitcoin. Even though it is banned in China theres no way that bitcoin can be destroyed. And that will prove that bitcoin is unstoppable and can surpass many problems.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:53:39 PM

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE
Yes, it is now climbing its way up again and hopefully it will be continuous. The backdrop happened is a disater to all coins because all cryptocurrency are down in terms of eact of their market value. And now, bitcoin together with alts are recovering. And hoping that the increase will continue until all of the coins are back to normal or its state bwfore the dump.
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:47:46 AM

Bitcoin is known because of its volatility. Its price always fluctuates but always results to an increase in value. Do you not notice that it is on a loop? Panicking was so wrong. Some people are not used to bitcoin. Now, whoever sold their bitcoins will feel too much regret.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:32:32 PM

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE
Ray of hope is seen, yes but the panic will end temporarily and again people will start panicking for shit yet again. That's the thing people don't understand how markets and prices work and they panic when something happens, China 's media spread a rumor saying that China is going to ban exchanges, which a few people knew that such a thing is not gonna happen and it didn't, but most of them thought it was likely for such a thing to happen and JP Morgan took advantage of it and said bull shit about bitcoin, people got more scared, sold bitcoin and the markets crashed soon and when price went down they bought it and their worked out just like they expected.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:14:41 PM

Bitcoin is known because of its volatility. Its price always fluctuates but always results to an increase in value. Do you not notice that it is on a loop? Panicking was so wrong. Some people are not used to bitcoin. Now, whoever sold their bitcoins will feel too much regret.
Today the bitcoin price is heading to $4k. Right now the price is $3680. So this week we have a chance to see the bitcoin price again in $4k. Yup who all sold their coins for the loss they feel too much regret. My expectation is I want to see the price of the bitcoin will be $5k this is year end. This is my target in this year.
FansUnite

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://fansunite.io

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 07:04:41 PM

It has at least been pretty stable after demonstrating a recovery after all the China news etc. And these recent pieces of news should all be factored into the current price of bitcoin, it's when fresh news is released that you see new swings. So I am glad to at least see the recovery being sustained.

━━━  ▌ ━━━ FansUnite │ The Protocol for Sports Betting DApps ━━━  ▌ ━━━
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽      WHITEPAPER     │    ANN   ︽︾︽︾︽︾︽
▌ ━━━  JOIN OUR TELEGRAM  ━━━ ▌
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:08:44 PM

It has at least been pretty stable after demonstrating a recovery after all the China news etc. And these recent pieces of news should all be factored into the current price of bitcoin, it's when fresh news is released that you see new swings. So I am glad to at least see the recovery being sustained.

As per preev.com its around $37xx. Its good to see that bitcoin has finally rebounded from the crash in the last two weeks or so. Bitcoin ability and its resiliency prevailed once more. The news from China has died down a little and I hope its really over so that we can see full steam ahead. Maybe we can see the price touch $4000 this week or maybe even more. Let's see if the road is clear so that we it can gain more steam and going for a massive bull run once again.
BigBall

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:22:08 PM

I knowed already from start that bitcoin will survive.I cant even understand how many users beleive in this jokes that btc will die if china ban him or ico sites and exchangers,bitcoin will soon grow really much.Bitcoin died hunderts times and he is again alive.So this tell you that those bitcoin deaths are fake deaths to only decrease bitcoin price and that do big fishes and they make a lot of money with bitcoin manipulation in market.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:22:59 PM

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE

Yes, i think btc price now grow up again since panic drama has ended
and i hope btc price can reach $5000 soon...

" MAKE BITCOIN GREAT AGAIN "
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: