Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Once again,BTC is back  (Read 4733 times)
degaga15

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:52:11 AM

to return to its original take time, now 3736 USD, maybe this is a hoax for BTC will rise to 5000 USD. but for now many are experiencing losses.
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:03:29 AM

From the dump, and now that it is at $3763.87, it is a good thing that it is now rising back to the price before the dump. But this current price is still way more smaller and I hope it will reach $4500 within this week.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:06:11 AM

Good news.BTC price is recovering and its now $3,390.I think the panic drama has ended and ray of hope is seen once again.

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE
Yes. Some FUD for the past few weeks are already diminishing now. BTC price at 3762usd right now. I believe BTC will bounced back coming soon and expected to 4-5k USD for the next weeks. I heard that there will be a hard fork on november
It'll likely cruise around $4k like it was before, cracking $5k without near-bubble conditions is something that would be almost impossible for the market in its current state. Before, there was a lot of support at the low $4ks, I wouldn't expect for it to really go anywhere for right now. I would also be pretty comfortable with the value being around there, no complaints from me. A solid baseline for a relatively solid technology.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:10:22 AM

this is good news, bitcoin prices are always like this, so you all do not panic to think about it, although china forbids bitcoin, but chinese is not the determinant of everything

Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:22:12 AM

The most newbie will panic when bitcoin price drop, they will sell panic in spite of loss, we should take a lesson from all this that bitcoin price will always rise as users keep increasing.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:22:18 AM

I would have to wait for the price to get back at $4,000 before calling it a rebound but the price right now is fine by me. It still presents a huge upside with a little over three months before the year is over. The price wouldn’t totally crash because of a single country’s decisions because bitcoin has been more diversified than ever, with other countries like Japan and South Korea taking a big part of the bitcoin transactions compared before when a huge chunk of the total transactions came from China's exchanges.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:00:26 AM

Currently bitcoin prices reach $ 3800, and can be said that the price is normal. I'm pretty sure this month's price will pass $ 6000, so I'll keep my bitcoin

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:13:51 AM

Some poeple say that there will be another price drop of the bitcoin in 2-4 week from now. The price will go as low as 3000-3200 USD. This is also what the market indicators say, the price will stay between 3500 and 4500 for some weeks. Without a big event, the price will not go up in the next weeks. But I might be mistaking,  and there is a possibility for the price of bitcoin going up until 7000 now.
Cryptoearner

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

xdice.io

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:24:42 AM

It's very hard to predict price of Bitcoin or any crypto currency. It may touch 10k USD Dollars at the need of 2017 or it may drop or it may stable as the current price. But putting ban on integrants related to Bitcoin may affect on price of BTC

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:28:04 AM

Good news.BTC price is recovering and its now $3,390.I think the panic drama has ended and ray of hope is seen once again.

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE
Bitcoin value will always recover no matter under what circumstances, the crash was only time being, giving those who never had a chance to buy bitcoins since the value was a bit higher than now. The value  of bitcoin will go up again and begin reaching new all time highs. It is a good thing that the Chinese government have recently announced that they are no longer banning bitcoin in China, however, ICOs remained banned, they further mentioned that they are just trying to regulate it. When I was browsing through coinmarketcap web page earlier, I realised bitcoin and other currencies are beginning to recover, however, their value are still lower than before. I even realised that the total value of my investments on my bittrex account has recently increased, which is good. I will have to agree with you when you say the value of bitcoin is unstoppable.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:44:34 AM

Well yeah btc price were slightly recovered after the huge crash happened few days ago and congratulations for some users who bought bitcoin while it is still in a dip for those who haven't you have still a chance to buy bitcoin before it launches to the moon and never go buy back again
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:47:12 AM

to return to its original take time, now 3736 USD, maybe this is a hoax for BTC will rise to 5000 USD. but for now many are experiencing losses.

The fact that the one who experienced losses are the one you sold their coins while the drama isn't over.
If they just hold it the chance of losses will be lessen. HODLing is real so if you don't wanna miss the train just don't touch it brother.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:54:38 PM

Bitcoin has once again recovered and now its price is $4,000.Bad luck for those who sold out in panic.Bitcoin has proved that it is no more in need of china for its progress.So,if chinese bitcoin holders once again try to dump their bitcoins to buy it once more at cheap rate,then they would be the losers since bitcoin has got investors now world wide.Once again,its a lesson for newbies not to under estimate bitcoin.

djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:12:38 PM

These short term depreciation are required for the natural growth of bitcoin. This shows that Bitcoin is not a bubble and the growth is genuine. Demand is set to increase in future and supply is way to limited with more than 16 million Bitcoin already mined and next 5 million will take more than hundred years to be mined. Hence, price is set to rise. these random negative news only can have short term impact on the price and only ruins panic sellers. Patience is very much required when trading in cryptos.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:16:25 PM

I ama really surprised from the people who are surprised from the bitcoin's value come back, i can't believe that they are thinking that bitcoin decrease is easy as that !!
I said that and i repeat it : bitcoin will touch the 5k dollar by the end of 2017.

Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:19:15 PM

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE

I congratulate everyone who buys bitcoins as it falls because now you earn. There's nothing to stop Bitcoins that even one country can defeat it. So all we know here are hopefully rich. Just hold on and believe that this is the answer to all our poverty.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:33:56 PM

Hoping that will continue now until it reach again $4000 because everytime I convert some of it to fiat, because I need it, I have to take a little more from it due to its dump. But I hope this unstoppable will remain, unstoppable of increasing the value not going to dump again. I am happy to see bitcoin again above 4000$ and this is what all bitcoin holders want to see.
jamirrah

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:48:57 PM

So happy price pumps again Im starting to lose hopes this past few days because of the deep dump that happen to btc thankfully I still hold on it lol... Grin I admit after it dump of more than 500$ Im already had a doubt and considering to sell my kept btc to cut losses great i didnt.

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:06:26 PM

BITCOIN  -  UNSTOPPABLE
Today, September 18, bitcoin has already overcome the $ 4,000 mark. So really the trend of bitcoin to the growth of the rate persists. Let's hope that this will continue. By the New Year, bitcoin should be above 5,000 dollars. Recently, events in China have been heavily pulled down.
Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:09:16 PM

I wont say its unstoppable. But I do believe that it is really back for a long term and will continue to increase in price for the following years to come. But... Not forever.
Unstoppable might not be an overstatement in my humble opinion but I agree with you on not forever. Then again, the next 5 years will definitely still be a BTC market and lead by Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: