Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:25:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep calm: The bitcoin is stronger  (Read 1787 times)
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:58:13 AM

For me, this price drop is only a small difficulties. I'm used to it. At such moments I do not follow the course not to be nervous. Moreover it is an opportunity for me to buy cheap coins. I don't always have the money to do it, but I do it at every opportunity. For me bitcoin is more than a currency and therefore I will never abandon them.
moamin77

Activity: 310
Merit: 102

JACS.tech

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:59:25 AM

BTC is here to stay......with all the 'challenges' & rumors; it'll just be more stronger
As for 'Blockchain' itself, IMO; it's the king of all Emerging Technologies out there.....not only it's the underlying technology of the Crypto World but it'll be soon for ALL other areas

ALT67890

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:04:23 AM

In reality, of course being calmed means being insensitive and that's a hard struggle to do. After this days rumors and bad news of banned in china, bitcoin prices has been dragged deeply I almost wanted to sell everything but thanks to the one I've read about, it goes like this "don't go there when hurricane passes by". It means don't look much on market charts and leave a day out of it. Because it can triggered emotion than might help you on making right decisions. And I'm thankful I've followed that as bitcoin value now is recovering.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:20:46 AM

I already bought the bitcoins. In any case, I think in the future Bitcoin will grow and not lose its value.

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:33:11 AM

Keep calm and trust bitcoin.

Bitcoin will soon touches again $5000 or more so be ready to ride the train.
This is just another drama that bitcoin faces and soon it will be over and we all know bitcoin is a well established digital currency in the world. This is just all part of the show of China and somebody are really trying hard to get bitcoin price down so they'll take profit.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
karabasss

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:36:57 AM

Keep calm and trust bitcoin.

Bitcoin will soon touches again $5000 or more so be ready to ride the train.
This is just another drama that bitcoin faces and soon it will be over and we all know bitcoin is a well established digital currency in the world. This is just all part of the show of China and somebody are really trying hard to get bitcoin price down so they'll take profit.

I agree with you - China made a show thanks to which large players and experienced traders got an excellent opportunity to buy cheap coins.
I am grateful to China for this)

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:46:46 AM

Everybody know that bitcoin is stronger than every crpyto currencies even it is more stronger than local currencies so we can say that bitcoin is lighting future for everyone.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:47:33 AM

Didn't you guys noticed that the price is over than 3800$ now? Everything is because of JPMorgan investment yesterday. I think we don't need to worry anymore. From now everything will go just up and up Grin
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:57:48 AM

despite the recent attacks by bank managers and the planned closure of trading platforms in China and other speculation and false rumors about the disappearance of the Bitcoin, Bitcoin is certainly sick at the moment, but it is only a natural thing, a great correction due to various factors that I just mentioned.
it is clear that we must take advantage of this sharp drop by buying the Bitcoin  Cool
The Blockchain is a genius of this century, the institution can not ignore it;)

Big time investors of bitcoin make it dump for awhile and make small investors sale their bitcoin so that the price will go down and down. Big investors now buy bitcoins in lower price and after that sale it when the bitcoin goes up again. I think that strategy really works for them.

Yeah, we must take advantage to buy bitcoins when it is in dump so that we can have some profit when it pump again lets do what big investors doing.

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:16:31 AM

I already bought the bitcoins. In any case, I think in the future Bitcoin will grow and not lose its value.
Congratulations you have done the right thing, if everyone has panic you have been through this storm well.
Good traders are not affected by negative issues that make the market worse off.
Some traders today regret not buying Bitcoin. and you are very lucky.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
kenkoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:17:44 AM

These news are just fud. I believe the BTC can bounced back. I heard that there will be a coming Hard fork that's why there a price drop. Not sure though. These chinese news affects the BTC value in global market. the future may be uncertain but we need to keep our faith on our investment.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:22:58 PM

Bitcoin is getting stronger and stronger if the market experiences some crash and dumps because the noob investor will sell their coin and get out from this kind of market and that will filter the bitcoin and it will get more great investors that will strengthen the foundation and that is how bitcoin will become the strongest currency someday.
uzumaki

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:36:15 PM

despite the recent attacks by bank managers and the planned closure of trading platforms in China and other speculation and false rumors about the disappearance of the Bitcoin, Bitcoin is certainly sick at the moment, but it is only a natural thing, a great correction due to various factors that I just mentioned.
it is clear that we must take advantage of this sharp drop by buying the Bitcoin  Cool
Maybe this will only happen for a while but some people think this is an opportunity for them to buy bitcoin at the present time because the value of bitcoin will strengthen over time.
Yassin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:40:35 PM

although today the bitcoin is down I still believe the future of bitcoin will rise even higher than before,
Only good news lowers the bitcoin price Cool
BaumT

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:52:27 PM

Bitcoin will always recover. We shouldn't panic, let's actually buy more.
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:00:07 PM

Well, i already know that the price will increase after the huge fall yesteday and i buy some bitcoins 1.3btc when the price hit $3,300. If you look at the price of bitcoin right now, the price is start going up again. For anyone who still afraid, buy bitcoins right now before its too late!

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:12:33 PM

Yeah, the price of bitcoin is drop significantly because of that isue, but this is the right time to buy bitcoin. There are a lot of people out side china who want to buy bitcoin .

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:50:15 PM

as investors we should just all be calm at this point, we all know that bitcoin will surely recover, just the way it did before, we should not let fake news give us panic attacks, the new that was said in china that they are banning the ICOs, simply means, that the government is protecting its people from outspread of scam ICOs, they problem is that the media said china is banning bitcoin, also the same time that china wants exchanges to be regulated so btcc exchange shutdown, and from what I've read, it may just be temporary, with this negative news, we should all be ready to invest again, since most investors with weak hands already sold out out their bitcoins, thinking that their investment will be of no value, then there goes jpmorgan, they had capitalized on this news and on this occasion, they started bad mouthing bitcoin, come to think of it, if it is really not a great idea investing on bitcoin, why would they just come out right now and say such things,if they themselves don't have any hidden agenda, what i see, is that, since they cannot control bitcoin like what they do on wall street, they need to capitalize on a global event, in which they have waited for this moment to happen, to bring the value of bitcoin down, probably, they would also want to buy bitcoins, however at the price of 4000 usd and above it is too expensive for them. what most newbies and those with weak hands, failed to practice at this point of time, is on e of he basics of investing, that is to buy low and sell high, what hey did was panic selling, in turn, the value of bitcoin went down, and according to the law of supply and demand a surplus of a need, will lower its value, thus what we are experiencing today, however, this is also a good thing for those who are longtime investors already, what we have right now is a sale for bitcoins, a bargain.
rcticoin

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:06:47 PM

it will certainly be a lesson for bitcoin to stay strong and persist in increasing the demand, how the market strategy to make it normal again, by responding calmly and not panic will make our belief in the increase must happen again.
mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:11:42 PM

Hope so bitcoin would recover its price soon I already loss almost 200$ on bitcoins Im holding compare to its price last week but I still believe on bitcoins so I dont have a plan to sell it by now Ill just wait for it to pump again.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█