Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WEX.nz  (Read 62163 times)
FevralSky

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:49:40 PM

Kind time of the day and everyone with the Coming! tell me how to solve the problem with the input on the wex with the ip which is not in the white list. created a ticket at https://wex.kayako.com in response to a letter to the mail asking for a link to the wex. there you need to enter your email and password. I enter the cherished couple, and he writes that he does not have a valid. Tell me what to do ??
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 06:14:34 AM

How long is verification supposed to take?

I started the verification process in September...in October they responded saying they wanted a scan of my passport (I had sent a picture).

So I re-applied in October with the passport scan and have been waiting ever since.

I had purchased 21k NMC in 2014 on btc-e. Didn't really care to log in for a year or so because the price had slowly gone down over time so I wasn't too worried about it.

Are they purposefully not allowing me to log in because of how much I have on there?

Is there no way to get my coins?

(yes, I know...don't leave your coins on the exchange...but at the time it was just a worthless alt)

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
taskmaster06

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:48:43 AM

I started the verification process in September...in October they responded saying they wanted a scan of my passport (I had sent a picture).

So I re-applied in October with the passport scan and have been waiting ever since.

I had purchased 21k NMC in 2014 on btc-e. Didn't really care to log in for a year or so because the price had slowly gone down over time so I wasn't too worried about it.

Are they purposefully not allowing me to log in because of how much I have on there?

(yes, I know...don't leave your coins on the exchange...but at the time it was just a worthless alt)

hi there @Elwar , I used to have an account w. btc-e.com , which became wex.nz . So now my account and coins were transfered/ on my wex.nz account. So do I have to get verified too, or am I already verified by default?

sorry, new here. new to wex.

thanks!
~taskmaster06
c4c4c4

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

WEX.NZ HAS CREDITED MY 150 ETH. needless to say i was doubting them but they have came through. Not only once but twice, the first time being my whole btc-e account balance (60% in full 40% in futures u could liquidate for about 60-70% value)
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

hi there @Elwar , I used to have an account w. btc-e.com , which became wex.nz . So now my account and coins were transfered/ on my wex.nz account. So do I have to get verified too, or am I already verified by default?

sorry, new here. new to wex.

thanks!
~taskmaster06

I have no idea. All I know is "You applied for verification. Wait for approval." (message I have been getting since October 2017).

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
emreyurt999

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:14:21 AM

hey ım live in turkey wex.nz how withdraw?? but scam??
emreyurt999

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:59:09 AM

and can withdraw funds from an unauthorized account?
vmcrown

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:06:19 PM

My ETH withdraval has hung up, almost two hours have passed, and until now there is no transaction in the explorer. Before that, it appeared for a couple of minutes.
I really would not like to start thinking bad thoughts into my head ... Sad

Support, please check the conversation 33333!
Thankful in advance!

P.S: On the solution of the issue I'll write it off.
This exchange is good on reviews, I hope that my problem will be solved.
metanoaid

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:05:26 PM

My ETH withdraval has hung up

Same thing. Ticket 33311. 10 hours passed already. Can't recieve ETH.
vmcrown

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:03:32 AM

My ETH withdraval has hung up, almost two hours have passed, and until now there is no transaction in the explorer. Before that, it appeared for a couple of minutes.
I really would not like to start thinking bad thoughts into my head ... Sad

Support, please check the conversation 33333!
Thankful in advance!

P.S: On the solution of the issue I'll write it off.
This exchange is good on reviews, I hope that my problem will be solved.
Problem is solved Smiley
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

Do any of you guys happen to know how long it usually takes for a btc withdrawal from WEX to hit the blockchain?

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:58:20 PM

What is the location for WEX.nz? Is there a person or place I can fly to and verify in person that I am myself?

What would be the next level for me to take to get funds out of my account?

dman4u2hold

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:26:55 PM

Is it possible to use WEX.nz to retrieve your BTC-e coins if you are in the US? I clicked a "BTC-e refund" link and ended up at WEX but despite recognizing my account they needed me to verify yet wouldn't let me select the US (which is described in their User Agreement).  Are there any remaining options to access BTC-e accounts in the US?

I am in the same situation trying to get my coins back. Did you ever get your coins from Wex? They keep sending me emails saying that they are working on a solution but they have been saying this for over a month now.
dman4u2hold

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:24:51 AM

I am from the Usa and was wondering if you ever got your tokens back and if so how?
pdell

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:29:00 PM

same here, if anyone has any input on how to get them back for the people in the US.
dman4u2hold

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:55:08 PM

I know a few USA citizens have put in complaints at some of the Singapore law firm locations in an effort to begin legal actions against Wex for unlawfully holding our property. The bull crap they keep telling us about not being able to return our coins is an excuse for them to steal our coins. Transferring bitcoin or lite coin is not illegal. It may be illegal for us to trade on there platform, but it is not illegal for them to allow us to verify just for the sake of returning our coins. They are simply trying to keep our coins. If we have to, it would be beneficial to pool together and maybe offer a lawyer a deal to where they could get paid in the event that they recover our coins. Getting some of our coins back is better than none at all. I am about to talk to another lawyer who is somewhat knowledgeable in this matter today.
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:53:40 PM

WEX is still one of my favorite exchanges!
good1Trader

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:30:12 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2018, 12:30:13 AM by good1Trader

Hello,

I have a problem with WEX.nz

I am an ordinary trader. I am using the same funding withdrawal methods what are implemented by WEX.nz and adviced by WEX.nz

Still my funds just become put on hold for really strange reason! I've got suspicious to wex.nz !

I guess I become today suspicious to wex.nz because of decided to fund my account with their own issued WEX code !

That way I just wanted to cut my expenses of funding my account from advcash. Found an exchange on the net that has best user rankings: www.xmlgold.eu and bought from it WEX CODE.

Redeemed it at wex.nz and started to trade as usually. Still after some short period of time I noticed they put my funds on hold! No any email, no nothing. Just blocked.

My documents are submitted to wex.nz . I am not US citizen and I did not brake any their rules. I am really surprised with such unfriendly action by wex.nz against their trader.

Be aware of using wex.nz CODES ! That should be written with BIG RED BOLD LETTERS on the first login page: using our own issued WEX CODE can put your funds on hold!

Also there is no any single word in FAQ that user must be verified in order to use advcash, ethereum and wex code!

Why my funds are blocked if I did exactly what wex.nz advices to do for trading?

If somebody from wex.nz reads this forum, please fix this situation.  Market moves on, my funds are on hold...

I wrote several messages into helpdesk. Also https://support.btc-e1.com does not work to write support tickets. Is it exit scam?

My documents are submitted, however I dont know how long it takes to verify them. Also documents should be necessary for SEPA not for funding methods I used.

My login name is: goodTrader

wex.nz please release my funds. (142.73341318 EUR, 0.10042 ETH, 0.27707429 USD).

I will not continue to trade at your site if you don't like normal traders. Please just release my funds!
catbuibk

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:55:13 AM

Hi, Wex admin,
When do you launch betting?
Thanks
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

I know a few USA citizens have put in complaints at some of the Singapore law firm locations in an effort to begin legal actions against Wex for unlawfully holding our property. The bull crap they keep telling us about not being able to return our coins is an excuse for them to steal our coins. Transferring bitcoin or lite coin is not illegal. It may be illegal for us to trade on there platform, but it is not illegal for them to allow us to verify just for the sake of returning our coins. They are simply trying to keep our coins. If we have to, it would be beneficial to pool together and maybe offer a lawyer a deal to where they could get paid in the event that they recover our coins. Getting some of our coins back is better than none at all. I am about to talk to another lawyer who is somewhat knowledgeable in this matter today.

Would be interested in participating in a lawsuit against this company. They have essentially stolen all of my funds at this point.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: