Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:01:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WEX.nz  (Read 62160 times)
funkenstein
Legendary

Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:32:40 PM

Anybody having trouble to log in? 

I get the "successful login"  email but no access to the site at all. 

"Give me control over a coin's checkpoints and I care not who mines its blocks."
http://vtscc.org  http://woodcoin.info
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chocological

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:08:24 AM

Anyone tried withdrawing usd via the payeer method? How long does it take for the funds to hit your payeer account?
Arpad977

Activity: 1
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:35:27 PM
Merited by Elwar (1)

What is the location for WEX.nz? Is there a person or place I can fly to and verify in person that I am myself?

What would be the next level for me to take to get funds out of my account?

Hi, I have problem with them too, and I try to make some contact with lawyer who want to make lawsuit but still not make any conection, if you are ready to go to their office(Singapor) or maybe you have somebody who can go ther I will give to you adress of company, phone number only not have contact persone and you inform us here what you do, is ther anybody or all company is just post box...
Their support are realy unprofesional not respond on tickets, ask some information and when get that what they ask not respond for two month... When respond send me this:
"It is necessary to provide complete information (screenshots) for all account movements (deposits, withdrawals, internal transactions) that were committed before July 25, 2017.
It is also necessary to provide (screenshots) of the purse from which the coins were sent."

By the way they are delite all history from account???!!!

xkip

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who have serious problems with wex. My story is simple... I've send 1 BTC as a gift to my wife via BTC-e code in mid 2015. She'd traded for a while, but for some reason when we all had to change our passwords e.t.c to switch on new platform after btce shut down, she did not confirmed email or something... And her account become blocked, verification needed. All the documents been sent... After 10 days on support they are answering like 'verification can take up to month'. After month with something they've asked about prove of deposit, but deposit been made on btc-e via code, how that can be proved if they have deleted history? And they are not answering since then, just marked conversation as closed and that's it. Any suggestions? Any other place we can post about it? That's a lot of money nowadays.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:39:14 AM

What is the location for WEX.nz? Is there a person or place I can fly to and verify in person that I am myself?

Hi, I have problem with them too, and I try to make some contact with lawyer who want to make lawsuit but still not make any conection, if you are ready to go to their office(Singapor) or maybe you have somebody who can go ther I will give to you adress of company, phone number only not have contact persone and you inform us here what you do, is ther anybody or all company is just post box...
Their support are realy unprofesional not respond on tickets, ask some information and when get that what they ask not respond for two month... When respond send me this:
"It is necessary to provide complete information (screenshots) for all account movements (deposits, withdrawals, internal transactions) that were committed before July 25, 2017.
It is also necessary to provide (screenshots) of the purse from which the coins were sent."

By the way they are delite all history from account???!!!

Can you PM me the address? If I have to hire a professional in Singapore to take care of this I will.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
vearns

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:17:11 PM

I requested USD 22k withdrawal 3 days ago to Epay USD but still not processed.

I sent support ticket, but they do not respond.
Then, I opened another support ticket, they immediately close it in a few minutes.

I am so worried now....

vearns

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:33:34 PM

day 4

the withdrawal still pending

so142001

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

These guys are heros.

fuckfbi

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:56:06 AM

I used btc-e for many years. Also when wex came back up.

But please read their FAQ, withdrawals can now take many many days. So dont be worried.

I dont use them anymore because of these slow payouts.
adangold1

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:34:29 AM

For a moment i thought that i was alone (no reply on my scam accusation post) with this complain but now that i read some posts here and on reddit i understand that wex is just playing dirty. I read on their telegram group that verification take 1 day for "non blocked account", but not information about blocked/suspended account.
For my case i was using my account without any problem until in January i try to log in as usually and see a message saying my account has been suspended and to be verified. On their terms of use page, verification is not required for people who use crypto. I tried to talk to support and someone asked me proof of deposit. After i provided that, another member of support said all funds sent after btc-e seizure are in control of US and i was surprised because i didn't send any fund at this period. When i contacted them again to understand what is wrong, the same support member ask me to verify my account, then i filled the form and sent all scans. After that no more reply again from them on support or even here on forum where they just delete complains on their topic page.
What i can say is that i have been an IDIOT to continue to trust them because i had enough time to withdraw all my BTC and BCH from this site and now it is it is a little ibt late. It looks like they select some specific people to compensate their loses and if this method not work after a period
they will probably close their site.

I saw your post and based on information from this link https://wex.nz/page/1

14. Disclosures
The Service is offered by WORLD EXCHANGE SERVICES PTE. LTD., 77 HIGH STREET #09-11 HIGH STREET PLAZA SINGAPORE (179433).
Registration No: 201724396N
WORLD EXCHANGE SERVICES PTE. LTD. is registered with the US Internal Revenue Service in accordance with the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) with the Global Intermediary Identification Number (GIIN) FGWN92.99999.SL.702.
Fees for our services are described in our Fees Policy.

I don't know if wex office is really there but on google map this place is a business center.
adangold1

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:33:36 AM

Are you in the Usa also?
If i was from Usa i'll not be there to complain. The terms of use on the site says it clearly :

By using WEX Services you further agree to the following statements:

1. represent that you are:
(a) NOT an individual who is a resident of the United States of America, its territories or possessions, any state of the United States of America or the District of Columbia (the “USA”);
(b) NOT a corporation, partnership or other legal entity formed under the laws of the USA;
(c) NOT an agency, branch or office located in the USA of a corporation, partnership or other legal entity that was formed under laws other than those of the USA;
(d) NOT a trust of which any trustee is described in (a), (b) or (c) above;
(e) NOT an agent or a fiduciary acting on behalf or for the benefit of an individual or entity described in (a), (b), (c), (d) above.

2. Your decision to use WEX services was:
(a) NOT based, at least in part, on information You received or communications You exchanged while You, or the person providing the information or with whom the communication was exchanged, was within the USA;
(b) NOT made inside the USA; and
(c) NOT communicated to WEX from a source within the USA.
St. Michael the Archangel

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:52:03 PM

Can anyone please post a copy of the list of countries that WEX allows for their verification process? My account is suspended and I cannot see the list. Thanks in advance -- much appreciated if you can post this!
St. Michael the Archangel

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:05:47 PM

Can anyone please post a copy of the list of countries that WEX allows for their verification process? My account is suspended and I cannot see the list. Thanks in advance -- much appreciated if you can post this!

Blocked countries:
https://wex.kayako.com/en-us/article/136-supported-countries

Are there any other small countries that are not included on their verification list?
oldbitcoinuser

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:51:45 PM

Wex support seem to have gone off the grid. Am I the only one getting that?
My verification has been in limbo for 40 days now. A support ticket about that from a week ago has not been answered.
Is that a scam or what?
riderbro

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:07:25 PM

I used btc-e for many years. Also when wex came back up.

But please read their FAQ, withdrawals can now take many many days. So dont be worried.

I dont use them anymore because of these slow payouts.

I send BTC from time to time and transaction takes about 30-40 minutes. I think it's usual time
c4c4c4

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:40:35 PM

My verification has been in limbo for 40 days now. A support ticket about that from a week ago has not been answered.
Is that a scam or what?

wex (btce) support has always been stubbornly slow, very annoying.. i guess u gotta wait it out
recusant2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:07:58 PM

Is that a scam or what?

wex (btce) support has always been stubbornly slow, very annoying.. i guess u gotta wait it out

I have blocked by thay two my accaunts on that exchange.
3 month not answers in ticket for one.
And after that thay block other my accaunt.
Why?
Thay want passport and face from me for that two accaunts.
I SEND IT! BUT!!! THAY NOT COME BACK MY ACCAUNTS!!! AFTER 14 (NOT 7 AS WRITE) DAYS!!!
IT IS SEEM AS LIARS!!
Thay write about 7 days for take my docunents, but after more tahn 14 days and my letter thay answer send documents again!
It is see as block accouts for money.
In russian official trend many posts about that. I write him posts in english , and write first.
More than 3 peoples wait come back accounts more than 3 month!
When BTC decrease thay blocked our accounts for thay profit!!(((

WEX.NZ ЗAБAHИЛИ двa мoиx aккa BECOOL и KEDR, зaбpaв 1 биткoин, 5 мec. ждy peшeния. Bтopoй в мoмeнт пpocьбы двинyть тикeт пo пepвoмy(( Bepиф. игнopят.
florians

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:50:30 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 01:13:44 PM by florians

i hope they will not ask for my passport because i don't have one  Lips sealed

Ok i just applied a non-us, standard ex btc-e verification. will see
witiger

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:09:21 PM

My account is suspended and I cannot use all my money.
WEX.nz stole all my money at this time. Beware of this scam service.
cryptogeist

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

I have lost the device with google authentication to access my wex account. i emailed them and asked to have 2fa removed and they requested screen shots and other insane proof the account belongs to me. this has been going on a couple of months now...

I just provided the rest of the proof they asked for tonight and im still waiting for a response...

im starting to get worried reading these posts...

what actions can we take to get our funds back (im none us citizen, im from australia)

there must be something we can do, they cant just keep our funds...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: