Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WEX.nz  (Read 62162 times)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

This is a scammer's site which is pretending to be exchange. Once you deposited your funds, there is no way to get them back.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:28:02 PM

ZEC - withdrawal enabled
NVC - withdrawal enabled
PPC - withdrawal enabled
NMC- withdrawal enabled

BTC - withdrawal disabled
ETH - withdrawal disabled
BCH - withdrawal disabled
LTC - withdrawal disabled
DSH - withdrawal  disabled

latest (not much of an) update in the other thread...
wex.nz is a fake pretending to be admin.
There are not so many differencies between real and fake admins, though.
san2ok

Activity: 638
Merit: 254

Supporter of DGB, XEM

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:00:00 AM

what is the current status of Wex?  can you withdraw BTC from there?? Do you need to pass KYC to withdraw?

im testing it right now (withdrawing 9.5034BTC), the opportunity to do arbitrage trading supposedly awesome on wex,

hopefully they are credible, i will update very soon

UPDATE,
i manage to withdraw my funds via PPC, but take a huge loses
my funds worth 2.6btc wightnow, due to forced to buy overpriced PPC and dont want to wait on wex.nz because im afraid the website will closed down
and i dont want to miss the next bitcoin bull-run
(its hurting, but i think could recover again with that 2.6btc of PPC)
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:28:17 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 12:46:55 AM by Balthazar

Yes, yes. We are scammers))) Who would say ...
If I would be you, I'd learn english instead of relying on google translate.

However, this seem to be a scenario which lacks in plausibility and therefore lies beyound the borders of possible, credible futures. It's quite obvious, if we would take into account that your twink accounts are unable to publish reasonable statements in any language, including your native one.
umid20

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:56:50 AM

I'm scared to deposit my bitcoins here. since withdraw disabled. I need convert my btc to yandex money.

Guys, Do you know an alternative website to convert Bitcoin for Yandex money?
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 10:02:51 PM

I'm scared to deposit my bitcoins here. since withdraw disabled. I need convert my btc to yandex money.

Guys, Do you know an alternative website to convert Bitcoin for Yandex money?

Isn't getting fucked by these asshole scammers fun ?

Are you aware that BTC/cryptos were supposed to free us from third party involvement with our finances ?

Dendy Mooner

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

Any real news about withdrawals or exchange status?
janez444novak

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:51:48 AM

I have been hacked on 11.9.2018 and my account is depleted.

There are no withdraw logs, only trade logs. I created a ticket on: https://support.wex.nz . They were asking if I loged in on wex.ac or wex.mn (scam sites; do NOT click). I am 99,9% that I did not made login thru those sites (I can not be 100%; I am not 100% what was I eating for lunch yesterday). Also I have bookmarked page wex.nz. Soo login thru scam site is a very small possibility.

WEX support has written to me that trades were made thru API. There were 2 APIs. For one I am sure that it is mine because I found it in bot settings. The other I don't know. Maybe I used it for testing or something or was created by hackers. I am writing that because after hack happened tested that. I tried to login thru wex.ac. Login was successful and new API was created.

Has anyone had the same experience? Does anyone know how to get my founds back?

EDIT: Wex support admit that there were NO withdraws from my account:

https://i.redd.it/0qaj7i7gl5m11.png

I don't understand why later in answer were instructions for changing my password and 2fa... That is meaningless because I don't have any founds left on my account. I send them another post to check were are my founds. Maybe there was just some bug and have nothing in common with scam sites. As I write before I am 99,9% sure that I did not login thru scam site.
AlmostThere

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

So their support still works? Also, I have just noticed some interface improvements. How does that go together with whatever scam they could be doing??
dummdipool

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:36:12 PM

So their support still works? Also, I have just noticed some interface improvements. How does that go together with whatever scam they could be doing??

What kind of interface improvements did you notice?
AlmostThere

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:14:46 AM

What kind of interface improvements did you notice?

Now in trading there are sliders for putting in % of owned currency.

I tried writing to the support, asking when they will enable the withdrawals and got a quick reply
We are still performing service works and some withdrawal methods are disabled. We will inform you when they will be enabled through our official media (link to twitter).
I don't understand how those people are ok working there, knowing what is happening.
katrinastar

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:06:09 PM

I am very sad, that WEX was closed. I was trading there and it was very good. Some my money was holded after close WEX. But i am glad that in form of compensation, another exchange disabled trading fees for WEX traders for a month. It can give me some profit in trading
Mrskrill

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:21:40 AM

https://t.me/joinchat/FUetyETJvscvjmEgSWSdbg
Join wex telegram
Mrskrill

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:23:27 AM

I am very sad, that WEX was closed. I was trading there and it was very good. Some my money was holded after close WEX. But i am glad that in form of compensation, another exchange disabled trading fees for WEX traders for a month. It can give me some profit in trading
they are no longer working there,they are replying from their various hide out,right now nobody is in their office
ohno11

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:58:28 PM

Now I'm having trouble withdraw NVC
Who will help me?

*But the ppc coin is no problem.
*There are only NVC coin issues.
thenoblebot

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:58:43 PM

is there anything users are doing about the withdrawals being disabled right now ? wex.nz provided a ray of hope for users affected with the btc-e , hoping users don't have to lose funds again from this site.
Yakelo

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

Funds in WEX are lost. They tried sending users balances over to Binance and go caught. Now their funds are frozen on Binance and users will not see their balances again..
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:16:52 PM

Funds in WEX are lost. They tried sending users balances over to Binance and go caught. Now their funds are frozen on Binance and users will not see their balances again..

https://www.ccn.com/binance-freezes-wex-accounts-caught-moving-possibly-stolen-funds/

Depends on whether someone honest salvages the database and Binance catch enough money. I must say I'm surprised it's wound up like this. BTC-e could've simply buggered off. I guess that adds some credence to the original guy saying he's somehow lost control of the exchange.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:30:39 AM

https://www.ccn.com/binance-freezes-wex-accounts-caught-moving-possibly-stolen-funds/

Depends on whether someone honest salvages the database and Binance catch enough money. I must say I'm surprised it's wound up like this. BTC-e could've simply buggered off. I guess that adds some credence to the original guy saying he's somehow lost control of the exchange.

i don't think the original admins ever intended to exit scam, hence why they refunded a majority of customer losses and re-launched the site. i don't think they ran wex.nz honestly for almost a year and repaid debt tokens just so they could exit scam.

that's why i tend to believe the words of dmitry vasiliev as well. there was a russian language article a couple months back in which he stated that all documents transferring ownership were signed and sealed. but the change was never registered with the singaporean authorities. and then withdrawals were frozen. it makes me wonder if vasiliev and others gave up wex.nz's crypto wallets under duress, especially when you consider who wex was supposedly sold to---ukrainian militants.

thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:27:36 PM

They deserve ALL they get.. Fing lowlifes.

Go Big or Go Home.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: