Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:12:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you monitor your crypto portfolio?  (Read 30929 times)
chanfest22 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:31:06 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 09:11:20 PM by chanfest22

Thank you all for the responses—super helpful!

It looks like a ton of folks are recommending Blockfolio which I've tried. It has all the basics. That said, I have found the UI pretty annoying/confusing in terms of picking currency pairs at the beginning of each step and lots of glitches/lag. Has anyone else experienced this or am I doing something wrong?

Until I can find something better I'm going to keep working on www.cointracker.network (if folks have other painpoints they want address, please let me know!).

I haven't managed to find a crypto portfolio tracker that works better than a spreadsheet I have. I'm curious what other folks use—would love to hear any tips about what is or isn't working for folks.

In the meantime, I'm going to try and make some improvements to my spreadsheet tool at www.cointracker.network for anyone to try (feedback welcome).

Good topic man ! I'm also looking for a cool portfolio tracker. I've tested a few of them but none of them (https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@pedrombraz/the-best-way-to-track-your-crypto-portfolio) really satisfied my needs.

At the moment, I'm looking for a spreadsheet solution but it is hard to find some time to develop a spreadsheet that can get track of current trade, make updated plots,... I want to keep it simple without investing too much time.

So if anyone has a good spreadsheet that involves these features please share :

- ability to track investments
- ability to track earned bounties
- ability to track mining
- ability to track trades
- ability to track withdrawals

Thanks for you answers

Also @lentzaj—I added ROI, ability to track investments & withdrawals at www.cointracker.network. You can also include earned bounties & mining by setting the price paid for the "buy" to be $0. For trades, still working on this but would love to hear a little more about your use case.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
microtaha

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:36:44 PM

List of all Portfolio Trackers https://coindash.co/s/portfolio-trackers/
kijaki

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:42:48 PM

Everything I buy, hold, and transfer, I write down on a piece of paper. Oldschool, but I can handle this. I don't have so much currencies and I don't trust those apps.
Affchain

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:43:37 PM

Blockfolio is a good app. Gravychain is good too.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 07:52:53 PM

Haven't heard of that blockfolio app, still quite new to cryptho, but will look it up, looks interesting Smiley.
I follow all the prices of bitcoin and all the other coins on worldcoinindex, nice and clean website

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:57:10 PM

I haven't managed to find a crypto portfolio tracker that works better than a spreadsheet I have. I'm curious what other folks use—would love to hear any tips about what is or isn't working for folks.

In the meantime, I'm going to try and make some improvements to my spreadsheet tool at cointracker.network for anyone to try (feedback welcome).
You can download it on playstore there's an app for blockfolio so that you can set it and you will be notified once your coin up or down. You dont need a spreadsheet for your coins this app is good to all traders.
lentzaj

Activity: 474
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:02:20 AM

I think its very clear that most of us are recommending blockfolio. Easy, convenience and friendly user app that can help you to monitor the price for your invested coins. Hope we help you with your concern. Happy earnings my friend. Enjoy and relax with your new apps, we are hitech now so why doing it manual if you can use this apps.

This apps lack some functionality. For example, if you have invested in BLX index from iconomi, it is not possible to add it beacuse it is not per se a token. Also, what about bounty campaigns earnings ? Do you add these as "mining" profit. I like organized stuffs and this apps are to narrow for my use.

So a good old custom spreadhseet my be a perfect solution Wink

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
SPHERIS█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:08:31 AM

Blockfolio is the best app for Bitcoin and all Altcoins! The best thing is that you can add push notifications and it works on iOS and Android!

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:05:49 AM

Blockfolio is the best app for Bitcoin and all Altcoins! The best thing is that you can add push notifications and it works on iOS and Android!

I always used blockfolio which is good and perfect to use for me. I find it easy to use and accessible anytime, yes it really works even in IOS.
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:08:55 AM

I dont, but if I should monitor it, I would use https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio/
By far the best portfolio manager for cryptos....
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:18:19 AM

Blockfolio is probably the best solution for monitoring your crypto portfolio. It has some lacks but there is nothing better now anyway.
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:33:02 AM

Blockfolio is probably the best solution for monitoring your crypto portfolio. It has some lacks but there is nothing better now anyway.

of course it's not. open your eyes and read my post above. Cryptocompare is by far the best portfolio tracker now.
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:35:37 AM

Any app that actually works on a *cough*Microsoftphone*cough*?...

-.-
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:46:48 AM

of course it's not. open your eyes and read my post above. Cryptocompare is by far the best portfolio tracker now.

I use cryptocompare too. But at cryptocompare could be absent some small cap cryptos (for example eBoost), which are present at blockfolio. On the other hand cryptocompare has opportunity to manage different portfolios.
guclu

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:51:27 AM

As a trader I hate entering my values on these sites and apps one by one. So I recently discovered that ios app called coin ticker has an api function. But of course the app itself is not as beautiful as blockfolio. I think there is a missing thing in the market currently Wink Some developer please read this and buy me a beer Cheesy

oh and I had no idea about the portfolio section of cryptocompare, but does it have an api function as well?

flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:55:29 AM

mine, im contented with blockfolio and tabtrader. as anybody engage with trading blockfolio is the best. from above they also use gravychain, im going try this one also to make comparison.

vuvanle120

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:50:02 PM

Blockfolio is probably the best app out there. I wish there's an app that allow me to link all of my accounts in real time.

Best places to discover more info about cryptos: Bitcointalk, Reddit, and Twitter.

Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 02:21:09 PM

I use Blockfolio and the new app Trackr. Trackr has really big potential, try out out Smiley
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:26:35 PM

In the meantime, I'm going to try and make some improvements to my spreadsheet tool at cointracker.network for anyone to try (feedback welcome).
I used the blockfolio to monitor the price of my token. It is very convenient because once I set price for the token, it will alarm does it mean the tokens are already reached the price I want. It is easy to use you will also know the status of your token. Blickfolio is number one on my list.

Voice-Of-Reason

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:30:55 PM

Google spreadsheet with this addon:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cryptofinance/bhjnahcnhemcnnenhgbmmdapapblnlcn?utm_source=permalink

please consider donating to this guy, really great tool!

Bits of my spreadsheet are still using a custom script that fetches some data from a few exchanges APIs, but it was too complex to keep updating and adding new cryptos and exchanges so I tested that addon and it has been very helpful!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: