Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 07:54:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you monitor your crypto portfolio?  (Read 30934 times)
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:44:32 PM

Such  a good thread. I'm about to start arranging my very first portfolio, now it will be much easier to manage ir. TY guys Smiley

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:14:09 PM

I haven't managed to find a crypto portfolio tracker that works better than a spreadsheet I have. I'm curious what other folks use—would love to hear any tips about what is or isn't working for folks.

In the meantime, I'm going to try and make some improvements to my spreadsheet tool at www.cointracker.network for anyone to try (feedback welcome).
I use blockfolio app for tracking my altcoins. It is a good app because you can alarm it and you can make multiple input of of coin detailed price. It has also a chart, order book and market details for each coin.
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

I am using blockfolio app in m android device so i could easily track the progress of each coin's prices in real time,it is the most trusted coin application for tracking the prices,and i have been using this for about a year now without any problems.It is the most recommended application by the community and the experts and you should try for you to decide.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:31:40 PM

I use blockfolio.  But I use the strategies of holding altcoins for a long time and sell them only from x2. In the blockfolio, you can put an alert on the growth of the coin-it's very convenient! Wink

Me too, but I also use coinmarketcap to track the prices of my coins. There is no portfolio creation option in there, but I still love it because of its simple and user friendly interface.
TheCryptoChaser

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

I use excel sheet and Blockfolio for my portfolio. If you download the blockfolio app on your phone, it will be very easy for you to track your portfolio. Hopefully this is helpful for you. Good luck and Cheers !
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

Most of the time I use Blockfolio as it is really easy to manage your coins and sort them like you want. Also, a handy price alert function can not be forgotten! If I am using my PC, CMC is the way how do I monitor my assets, so I'd say that I am just a basic user of these apps.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:38:05 PM

It's too hard to track lately, because I have so much different altcoins from various addresses, exchanges etc. I use some excel sheets but when you actively trading it's hard to manually update it. I use Blockfolio but sometimes I make mistakes on there too.
cryptoUKManiac

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:41:23 PM

I use just blockfolio app... but it's making me to much stress because I check it every few hours
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:44:57 PM

I also use blockfolio app and coinomi. On coinomi, I see the prices on one site, so I don't need a spreadsheet. Blockfolio gives me the needed charts, history and price alerts.

Is that safe to use it to check our portofolio? Is it issued from the official exchange wher you normally trade?
I think would be better if we use portofolio checker like application to check our portofolio. Its more safer too because its issued by the official exchange.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:20:31 AM

I use blockfolio app wich is connected to the internet and have real life prices on it,also it have option to set alarm at some price level and i use it to wake me up at night when my levels are filled.You can add a lot of coins with most of the exchanges out there,only the smaller ones aint avaible like crypto bridge
7Pro

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:22:44 AM

I use blockfolio.  But I use the strategies of holding altcoins for a long time and sell them only from x2. In the blockfolio, you can put an alert on the growth of the coin-it's very convenient! Wink

Me too, but I also use coinmarketcap to track the prices of my coins. There is no portfolio creation option in there, but I still love it because of its simple and user friendly interface.

Yes coinmarketcap is the best one.
I went the completely lazy route.  I mostly just buy and hold things that are supported in Exodus/Eden Wallet, so I can see them and manage them all in the same place.  They support about 25 assets now, and plan to support quite a few more.  I do have some holdings that are not supported, and just keep them in separate wallet.
Ale88
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 2466

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:26:04 AM

I haven't managed to find a crypto portfolio tracker that works better than a spreadsheet I have. I'm curious what other folks use—would love to hear any tips about what is or isn't working for folks.

In the meantime, I'm going to try and make some improvements to my spreadsheet tool at www.cointracker.network for anyone to try (feedback welcome).
Usually I have all my transactions in Blockfolio, it's not maybe the fastest way but works quite well. Then I also have an Excel file where I write down the total amount of the tokens I have and how much I've spent, it's similar to Blockfolio but in a much simpler way: amount of the token, amount of the money spent and total value.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
Euroda

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:31:32 AM

i do use the blockfolio app on my smartphone to whenever im not to the pc or i am lazy to check the actual market i will use this app for easy use and to look the price of the token very easy

vistamara

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:18:22 PM

I've been using an excel spreadsheet, but it's hard on there to watch daily prices. I downloaded blockfolio and it's awesome. Thanks everyone for recommending it!
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:08:05 PM

There are some altcoin portfolio apps that is already available in playstore but the most common or popular one is blockfolio which is highly recommended by many. They are also have a good developer that continue to develop its app to make it easier for the user to use.
KeplerTechnologies

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:20:19 PM

May I ask why are you using these "trackers"? I use coinmarketcap to check the prices and use blockchain explorers like etherscan to see my transactions, Am I missing something?
And what about people using excel spreadsheets, what are you doing with it?

Just give LUKRUM a try. It's a brand new portfolio manager for blockchain assets that will totally change the way you interact with your portfolio!
Charts, stats, multiple exchanges and wallets, and so much more... You can download it by going to: https://lukrum.tech/
jamesndungu1

Activity: 434
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:39:08 PM

Personally i use Delta Portfolio tracker, I talked with the developer a few days ago and they are actively adding more feature - an important feature of importing wallets assets will be released this month making it a powerful tool for tracking ERC20 Tokens.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:52:38 PM

There are some altcoin portfolio apps that is already available in playstore but the most common or popular one is blockfolio which is highly recommended by many. They are also have a good developer that continue to develop its app to make it easier for the user to use.
That's it and yes there are trusted member whom I consider too informative and very useful research just to monitor crypto portfolio that I have. And,yes blockfolio is a convenient app for this which you can feel at ease and secured. The good thing in crypto portfolio is it stores the important infos of your altcoin not literally full info but just a bit of it but what's more interesting is that the portfolio is worth kept.
richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:59:06 PM

i'm using Delta app in my phone to monitoring my crypto portfolio, it's quite good and so simple to use, so i can check and monitor my crypto portfolio anytime, i even check them right now, i will try that cointracker for sure, because i haven't read anything about it
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:12:01 PM

For me I am using blockfolio but I also use Gravychain which very good ( I like the design). I hope we will see soon more portfolio app to track the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: