Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you monitor your crypto portfolio?  (Read 30932 times)
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

I would recommend to look at Peculium, it is more advanced than Gravychain. In the future will see much more sophisticated platforms such as Daneel or Savedroid, where users can take their crypto management to the next level.
Titus Maximus

Activity: 154
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:41:27 AM

Most people use coinmarketcap and spreadsheets which is more than enough in my opinion. What you should try to avoid is to become obsessed with checking the stats all the time. It can be addictive and you learn nothing new more constantly looking at charts and benchmarks.
saptadip

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:49:24 AM

Now you can easily manage and track you portfolio by using any Amazon Alexa enabled device like Echo, Echo Dot etc.

Crypto Genie is an Amazon Alexa skill and a one stop solution for all crypto enthusiasts to get all crypto currency related information very quickly, starting from checking any coin latest prices to tracking user portfolio, just by using an Amazon Echo Device. And it's absolutely free.

Some of its unique features are:

1) Get a list of top five currently ongoing ICOs, along with their start date, end date and a brief description of the project.
   2) Create and track your own personalized portfolio
   3) Get the latest crypto related news all over the world from last  24 hours
   4) Get social media(twitter, reddit, facebook etc) related information about any coin.
   5) etc.

For more details please visit the link given below:
https://medium.com/@saptadip/https-medium-com-saptadip-crypto-genie-a-smart-solution-for-managing-your-daily-crypto-tasks-1707e2f0ec61

The skill can be found on Amazon store under the link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BFJ6LMC

This is my first attempt to develop something related to crypto currency using Amazon Alexa. So I request you all to kindly try it and let me know if you like it. In case you have some suggestion or feedback on how to improve the skill, please feel free to let me know. If you really like the skill, please do not forget to give your precious rating to my skill on Amazon store, as it will motivate me to further enhance its capabilities :-)
hermoine

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

I haven't managed to find a crypto portfolio tracker that works better than a spreadsheet I have. I'm curious what other folks use—would love to hear any tips about what is or isn't working for folks.

In the meantime, I'm going to try and make some improvements to my spreadsheet tool at www.cointracker.network for anyone to try (feedback welcome).
Actually,  this is my first time in joining campaigns and it was actually entertaining and fun. I haven't monitored my portfolio yet but i hope one day i will be able to do so. I have read that there are many nice portfolio watchers so i will try one in the future.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:39:19 AM

Since I am only using mobile phone it is very convenient for me to keep track and monitor my cryptos using blockfolio app from google playstore. But I would also like to try other portfolio tracker if there is more better than blockfolio.
phm

Activity: 378
Merit: 110

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:21:19 PM

I haven't managed to find a crypto portfolio tracker that works better than a spreadsheet I have. I'm curious what other folks use—would love to hear any tips about what is or isn't working for folks.

In the meantime, I'm going to try and make some improvements to my spreadsheet tool at www.cointracker.network for anyone to try (feedback welcome).

I use cryptocompare.com/portfolio. They don't have mobile version as far I know. Anyhow I don't like any mobile version.. for PC cryptocompare is perfect

Vizzoy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

Blockfolio on your Android or on Iphone makes easy to check your amount of money.
I'm using it and recommend you to do the same thing!
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:33:31 PM

I only put all my crypto assets into delta and track my portfolio from that, i put alarm to notify me about price movement and the app often notify me regarding the portfolio performance. I try to search for a better app on mobile as i don't use desktop that often so delta and coinmarketcap is my only way to track the price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:05:35 AM

Most of the time I am using my android phone and tablet so I am only using both Delta and Blockfolio to monitor the estimated amount of my crypto assets every day.
Early this year I used to check my phone App every minute but today I am using it often as I try to hold my crypto assets as long as I could because I am not planning to sell them too soon this time.
This 2nd quarter, I am focusing much on Bounty campaigns and few Airdrops.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:49:53 AM

The crypto has to work hard to follow in the money world. These follow-ups are available on forum sites and stock market sites.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:26:58 AM

for me which using poloniex, it's very useful to use their trading history so I can monitor our crypto portfolio. besides that, I can check in what price I bought the coins and I can decide what price I can sell to make a profit. I use bittrex trading history too but unfortunately, bittrex doesn't allow for a long time trading history to shows up so I can track or monitor my crypto portfolio. and so far, by doing this, it's really helped me to always check my portfolio in poloniex and bittrex.

commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:50:54 PM

There are many crypto tracker today that is already available in Android app in playstore. Blockfolio is the most popular one. There are also other alternatives like Delta, Crypto Port and so much more.

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

I do not pay much attention to it because if I make a portfolio of all cryptocurrency coins it seems it will just waste my time so I would rather see it at https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/ from there it's a bit of help to see change all coin.
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:52:17 PM

Blockfolio is the best to track your portfolio. You can use a spreadsheet too.
saptadip

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:56:32 AM

There are many crypto tracker today that is already available in Android app in playstore. Blockfolio is the most popular one. There are also other alternatives like Delta, Crypto Port and so much more.

Now you can also use your Amazon Alexa device to track your portfolio.

Crypto Genie is an Amazon Alexa skill and a one stop solution for all crypto enthusiasts to get all crypto currency related information very quickly, starting from checking any coin latest prices to tracking user portfolio, just by using an Amazon Echo Device. And it's absolutely free.

Some of its unique features are:

1) Get a list of top five currently ongoing ICOs, along with their start date, end date and a brief description of the project.
   2) Create and track your own personalized portfolio
   3) Get the latest crypto related news all over the world from last  24 hours
   4) Get social media(twitter, reddit, facebook etc) related information about any coin.
   5) etc.

For more details please visit the link given below:
https://medium.com/@saptadip/https-medium-com-saptadip-crypto-genie-a-smart-solution-for-managing-your-daily-crypto-tasks-1707e2f0ec61

The skill can be found on Amazon store under the link:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BFJ6LMC
duyhung1400

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:46:06 AM

It's too hard to track lately, because I have so much different altcoins from various addresses, exchanges etc. I use some excel sheets but when you actively trading it's hard to manually update it. I use Blockfolio but sometimes I make mistakes on there too. Smiley
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:17:20 AM

I follow the crypto portfolio closely. Crypto is very important in the money world every second. Increases and decreases occur every minute. It's important to be careful.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:57:06 AM

No need to find a crypto portfolio tracker, you just need to make some spreadsheet for your coins portfolio.
If you using a program of software for tracking your portfolio, you cannot change or modify something that you want to add later same as spreadsheet.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phsan12888

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:29:15 PM

Im still a beginner, and Im looking for more experience by sitting here and read cmts
bibitao27

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

I've been using an excel spreadsheet, but it's hard on there to watch daily prices. I downloaded blockfolio and it's awesome. Thanks everyone for recommending it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: