Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:34:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you monitor your crypto portfolio?  (Read 30937 times)
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:06:14 PM

I am using blockfolio, which is a very good application that can check your portfolio and update it when you use the refresh button.
I also use this application and it helps me very much to observe many coins at the same time. I think this is the best app now.
ekechie

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:10:09 PM

I use the most popular portfolio monitor app called blockfolio. I think any one in the space knows the app and use it a lot to monitor their portfolio. it is a very cool app and easy to use. if you have not tired it, then go to app store search for blockfolio and download it, you will love it 
OiX.Global

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:16:24 PM

I use the following app to track my portfolio https://getdelta.io/ it directly imports transaction data from many popular exchanges.
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:30:40 PM

Well first of all I'm still gathering some tokens/coins in the moment we speak but until now I prefer not to watch the prices too much because they can influence my thoughts and in crypto you must never think with your emotions.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:45:01 PM

I do not using blockfolio or other applications. I have other investments except cryptocoins. I made an excel sheet and I follow my investments everyday in that sheet. Prices are updated automaticaly in the sheet so everything works fine
vihang200

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:11:18 AM

I follow the crypto portfolio closely. Crypto is very important in the money world every second. Increases and decreases occur every minute. It's important to be careful.
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:17:54 AM

I use blockfolio app to monitor the Crypto portfolio. There are so many advantages for this app and you can add any token you want. Further it shows BTC value or any other currency values as well. It is easy to monitor the daily profit and loss amounts as well and hop you will love this app too.
ladmxy

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:12:29 AM

I am using the blockfolio application to easily check the current price on the phone. It is very convenient. The blockfolio application can provide us with a price alarm. I think this is very useful and recommended to you.
hanaremay

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:22:10 AM

I am using blockfolio, which is a very good application that can check your portfolio and update it when you use the refresh button. Smiley
weakhandsgaming

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:23:39 AM

Ive been using blockfolio before, and doing all the listing of my buy and sell. But now i'm too lazy to do that. I just monitor and check it in delta. Since i'm more of a hodler anyway
Elderman87

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

UniDapp

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:30:30 AM

I haven't managed to find a crypto portfolio tracker that works better than a spreadsheet I have. I'm curious what other folks use—would love to hear any tips about what is or isn't working for folks.

In the meantime, I'm going to try and make some improvements to my spreadsheet tool at www.cointracker.network for anyone to try (feedback welcome).

Blockfolio is like the most popular app you can use to monitor the performance of your portfolio. Some people on here are saying the blockfolio app gives error prices. I say pay no attention to them. This is because the blockfolio app was programmed to calculate price of a coin base don how much it was when it was last sold. This means if someone mistakenly buys a coin by x50 of the current price, blockfolio will record the sold price as the new price of the coin which will ripple down and affect your enter portfolio making you believe your coins moons only to find out someone bought one of your coins at the exchange for a very high price by mistake

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
saptadip

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:07:17 PM

If you have an Amazon Alexa device like Echo, then try out the cool skill "Crypto Genie".

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BFJ6LMC

Detailed feature list of the skill is available at:
https://medium.com/@saptadip/https-medium-com-saptadip-crypto-genie-a-smart-solution-for-managing-your-daily-crypto-tasks-1707e2f0ec61
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

To open each exchange would take a lot of time. Many are using Blockfolio or Cointracking to monitor their crypto portfolio. You can also set alerts for when the price goes up or low. I have now the coinmarketcap app with the watchlist and it is a great app for portfolio monitoring.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:37:07 PM

I haven't managed to find a crypto portfolio tracker that works better than a spreadsheet I have. I'm curious what other folks use—would love to hear any tips about what is or isn't working for folks.

In the meantime, I'm going to try and make some improvements to my spreadsheet tool at www.cointracker.network for anyone to try (feedback welcome).
I also found nothing but a spreadsheet and I do not think there is a crypto portfolio tracker that works better than a spreadsheet, I always check it after my work day is counted because I think it matters and when I do not get a stock I can quickly ask the manager what my mistake so in the next week I make no mistakes again
and about your spreadsheet, I hope you successfully fixed your spreadsheet
danielphilip574

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:49:56 AM

I've been using the Blockfolio app on my android for tracking my portfolio and it works well. The Delta app is quite good too.
aquantivis86

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:20:45 AM

I would just like to thank everyone who chimed in with information. It looks like I should try a couple of these apps out and see if they are more useful for me.
popotao93

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:14:53 AM

The good thing in crypto portfolio is it stores the important infos of your altcoin not literally full info but just a bit of it but what's more interesting is that the portfolio is worth kept.
vihang200

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

So, of course, I watch him every day, because there was such a case that the airtime for one night rose to as much as $ 100, I immediately sold it, and after the subsidence of the price, I re-purchased it, but a little more!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
KeplerTechnologies

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:49:14 PM

Hi, fellows!

We are glad to announce an early free access to beta version of our app - LUKRUM for iOS.
It allows you to auto-sync all cryptocurrency balances to keep track of blockchain assets.
You can give it a try here https://lukrum.tech/. Live your email and receive TestFlight.
Looking forward to your feedback!
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:11:49 PM

Try to download blockfolio app, its quite pretty and it is the most convenient and easiest way to track the values of your coins and investments. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: