Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:16:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to solve world hunger ?  (Read 6622 times)
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:50:05 PM

How to solve world hunger? I think the government should provide or encourage a lot of businesses in our country to require human labor. When there are a lot of businesses or construction in a certain country, there's also have a lot of employment.
I personally hope that it won't be much longer until robots and AI replace 99% of human jobs. People shouldn't be tied down to jobs they don't want to do. Instead we should use our technological progress to create a world in which people can live freely without having to work, so that everyone can focus on either enjoying life or following their passions.
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:55:15 PM

You feed the people that are on the Earth, simple. And you continue to feed them afterwards, done. There is more than enough food on this planet to go around, also more than enough greed...I guess we see which wins.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
melancoly

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:13:20 AM

Some food were left to expire which can feed a lot of people experiencing hunger. The government should also strenghten the implementation of feeding programs within the community and even the schools.
suyanico

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:07:32 AM

Hunger is also determined by the high prices of the foods, therefore it is necessary policy by making a lot of farm to be able to produce food  so that with a lot of supplies will reduce the price of foods
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:07:51 AM

Can solve in some ways through farming,donating food,family planning and education.

dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:13:21 AM

Let it regulate by itself. Pretty much the best thing you can do in these times.
Imagine in 200 years when we have colonized half the milky way, the places with scarce food will automatically be regulated. The same goes for now.
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:52:22 AM

There are two main ways to help victims of hunger. The first, called famine relief, provides food and health care assistance. this usually involves local governments and international agencies such as the United Nations, Oxfam, Save the Children, and others, which distribute large quantities of food, medicine, seeds and tools for famine victims.

however, the best way to help the victims of hunger is certainly to avoid starvation. Famine can be prevented by stopping war and by increasing income and food availability for the poor.

fortunately, food is now increasingly available because agricultural agricultural development crops allow farmers to increase production. engineering projects such as High Dam on the Nile also increase food production by harvesting water from the rainy season for the dry season, then distributed through irrigation. Other scientific projects aimed at finding new food sources. in addition, better transportation and distribution methods can also reduce food shortages.

The effects of hunger can also be prevented or minimized by applying a good early warning system to predict storms, hurricanes, droughts, floods, and other natural disasters. this allows the community to prepare for disaster from the beginning.

Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:30:33 PM

How to solve world hunger ?
If you don't want to be hungry?  Plant and cultivate land.  Work hard and earn money to buy food.  Don't rely on others to solve world hunger,  get up and work your ass out and find ways to feed yourself.  If everyone has the mentality that it is only yourself who can help then there will be no hungry tummy. Work your ass and feed your children and family
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:37:56 PM

If you don't want to be hungry?  Plant and cultivate land.  Work hard and earn money to buy food.  Don't rely on others to solve world hunger,  get up and work your ass out and find ways to feed yourself.  If everyone has the mentality that it is only yourself who can help then there will be no hungry tummy. Work your ass and feed your children and family

the problem is also largely culturally and politically based; how many african people choose to have 5+ children? THey can't even feed themselves yet they think of children as 'wealth'. Also, if governments are highly corrupt, how would a farmer be able to feed himself and his family and village when the governments steals all your products and money?

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:29:01 PM

When you go to the Sudan, you will notice that the land that they have is not good enough to even plant anything in the first place. It's not about the person being lazy at all.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:55:16 PM

someone benefits from all this hunger...I'm too innocent, because I always believed that there is enough money and opportunity in the world to help those people who need elementary food and water...but no...billions can spend on the development of machine building and space exploration, and in Africa people are dying of hunger...I don't understand how this is possible...I have one answer in my head - it's profitable for someone...only where is their humanity?
jhamiaseo28

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:20:51 PM

helping each other could help solve hunger. if only those in the position of the goverment keep an eye on those corrupt people i think we can really solve this problem
blazsqd

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:44:41 PM

every head of the family (father) have job,,and the government have project for more job, so many people have income to buy food for own their family.
messi1306

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:49:25 PM

I think you should find out why most people are hungry, if you only deal with hunger there will never be enough food for them to eat. You should focus on the cause, should not find the results. That is the key to solving the problem

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Jolley

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:54:59 PM

More Community gardens.......everywhere!
inoymuninoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:13:56 PM

I believe that we can solve a world hunger by controlling the population and give education for all people. Because education can give us more knowledge to solve world hunger and to help others who suffer from poverty.
kh bhuiyan

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:31:07 PM

Rich should eat less and share with poor!
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:32:56 PM

Rich should eat less and share with poor!
Or maybe the poor should stop having kids until they can actually afford to sustain them. It's completely irresponsible and cruel to have children when you know that there is a very high chance that they will either starve to death or die of aids.
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:15:59 PM

Removing all forms of monetary system i believe can solve the world hunger, if there is no rich and poor in society that is the time everyone can eat normally everyday. Just think of a society where there is only one government and they distribute wealth and resources equally but that is too impossible so there is no way to solve world hunger in reality Sad

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:18:41 PM

Removing all forms of monetary system i believe can solve the world hunger, if there is no rich and poor in society that is the time everyone can eat normally everyday. Just think of a society where there is only one government and they distribute wealth and resources equally but that is too impossible so there is no way to solve world hunger in reality Sad
No thanks. I don't want a government deciding what I can get and what not. Why would I even bother to try doing anything if it's not going to create value for me?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: