Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:28:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free taxi seat back advertising for small Bitcoin San Francisco based businesses  (Read 78419 times)
TheGovernedSelf

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:01:26 AM

The biggest taxi company in San Fransisco will be running the 'We use coins' video starting Wednesday in 375 taxis!

There are 75 taxis that have seat back monitors (pictured below on the right) for still images.

I am looking for San Francisco based Bitcoin companies who are looking to advertise their acceptance of Bitcoin. To help recoup some of the costs as well as promote Bitcoin activity in the area I am offering a limited number of spots for the very reasonable rate of 1 bitcoin.

Thanks!

What's the estimated CPM?
$5

For each cab...?  Shocked

Is that worth it?
dadj (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 08:26:52 AM

This is awesome!

Where can I donate to WeUseCoins and ventures like this?
WeUseCoins: 1Kj7V3CYk4TzmE5cgYR7UVbejgFVRbqSwu

I funded this campaign although I don't expect a direct roi. Therefore I'm opening this up (and for similar ventures) for donations here: 18reNUrJeRoDXp5YsX5X2u9nzm9mqxNSpF

Any donations would be great as I can tell my gf it wasn't a complete waste of my money and efforts and hopefully do more cool stuff Smiley

The biggest taxi company in San Fransisco will be running the 'We use coins' video starting Wednesday in 375 taxis!

There are 75 taxis that have seat back monitors (pictured below on the right) for still images.

I am looking for San Francisco based Bitcoin companies who are looking to advertise their acceptance of Bitcoin. To help recoup some of the costs as well as promote Bitcoin activity in the area I am offering a limited number of spots for the very reasonable rate of 1 bitcoin.

Thanks!

What's the estimated CPM?
$5

For each cab...?  Shocked

Is that worth it?
CPM = Cost per mille, the advertising cost per thousand views. I think it's totally worth it!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
YOLOdice.comFast 1% Edge DiceAwesome ChartsFaucetPlay / InvestJOIN NOW!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 09:02:52 AM

I agree that the WeUse coins is not the best one. But still, this is great news.

Kudos to the OP, donation on the way.

dadj (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 09:07:56 AM

I agree that the WeUse coins is not the best one. But still, this is great news.

Kudos to the OP, donation on the way.
Thanks!

YOLOdice.comFast 1% Edge DiceAwesome ChartsFaucetPlay / InvestJOIN NOW!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: