Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:42:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading?  (Read 7292 times)
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:59:16 AM

learn to learn first what its list of crypto
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0

for exchange, there is many like bittrex, kraken, poloniex, etc

start to build relationship with same user on there exchange about what how when to do trading situation
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Decalcomania

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:05:42 AM

hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.
My friend say if i earn or collect a lot of coins i can use trading  but he said that its to risky to trade if you dont have a courage and have a patience to use this. Becuase trading can gives you a high profit as he said.

Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:16:55 AM

I think at first you need to go around this forum to read some topics about trading or search it on google, then do a lot of research about the market or altcoin you're going to trade. Beside, you can easily find out a lot of trade group on facebook, in there people share the coin they're trading or holding, you can refer or follow them if you want. But be careful cause trading is not easy Smiley
Djalal7310

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:54:56 AM

I think maybe the first thing to start trading is to understand the coin you are going to trade

Second,  you must have trading accounts on the best Exchanger platform

Third, using the best tool chart to easily control our tradding

Fourth, join the trading community to increase our insight and strategy in trading

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:29:16 AM

I think maybe the first thing to start trading is to understand the coin you are going to trade

Second,  you must have trading accounts on the best Exchanger platform

Third, using the best tool chart to easily control our tradding

Fourth, join the trading community to increase our insight and strategy in trading

A tool is not necessary in trading because for a simple candlestick chart for the prices of the coins and for a cryptocurrency trader then it is enough because you don't need to put a lot of tools like in forex to just understand the market and i think it is enough to have a good community of traders where you can get some fresh information that you can use in trading to make money.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:33:59 AM

First always take note that trading is not a joke.Now go to any trusted exchanges ang transfer money or any coins in that site after that for beginners go to a exchange trade not margin tradenand just explore there until you discover and discover.
otol55

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:53:10 AM

For beginners you should know are the basics of trading in an Exchanger. Bittrex is a good exchanger and easy to learn.
maybe you need an article to understand the basic trading in an Exchanger or to facilitate me suggest you to watch the basics of trading on youtube.

jackhero

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:59:12 AM

There are two types of Bitcoin surfing or other types of electronic money: Surfing fast and surfing long term. The common point of these two types is to buy low, sell high based on the price chart of Bitcoin. It means that they buy at the price Bitcoin is cheap, then wait for the price to sell again, when prices are low, continue to buy and then sell again when prices rise and profit from the difference.

Fast Surfing: Buy Bitcoin at low prices and sell high for a short time. It means buy and sell for a short time based on Bitcoin fluctuations immediately. The player watches and calculates the Bitcoin price. It is predicted that if Bitcoin prices are likely to decrease, they will be sold out immediately and prices expected to increase. This type of surfing is less profitable and is likely to suffer heavy losses if the player judges wrong.

Long-term surfing: Buy Bitcoin at low cost and keep this volume waiting for a long time. When Bitcoin prices are high enough for a user's purpose, they sell out. It means buying in for a few days, even months, waiting for a higher price to sell, the interest (the difference) will be larger.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:10:03 AM

Trading needs skill, and no skill can be learnt without practice. So, i personally would advice you to do just a little bit of reading about the basics of trading, where to start and how to do it, and then start doing it with a very small fraction of your capital. Once you get into trading and know how it works, then you can also know the changes of the market with the time. Just remember, go with the smallest percentages of profit, otherwise you can lose a lot of money. Greed is not a good thing.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:10:12 AM

you can learn from google or a mentor, someone to learn
Mentor is a good choice if you want to really know how trading works especially those people who have experienced they can manage the risk.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
sksaddam

Activity: 691

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:33:00 AM

Before trading know cryptocurrency.Then buy Bitcoin or altcoin & deposit your favourite  trade site.There are many trading sites such as bittrex,poloniex,cryptopia,livecoin.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:43:26 AM

Start with choosing good exchange site, that is important. After that you can take a look on trading volumes, when I open my poloniex account that is the first thing I do, check the trading volume and who is on top. Prices go up and down all the time, when will you buy and enter trading can be hard, but buying when prices are going down is good strategy. Don`t be confused, when price are going down you can buy and after some time they will go up again and you will earn, when you buy when its going up you can lose cause you bought on top and after that price will go down and you are losing money. Practice, that is the best way to learn about trading and just like that you can get needed experience. Good luck my friend.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sigtmerchant

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:25:52 AM

Start with choosing good exchange site, that is important. After that you can take a look on trading volumes, when I open my poloniex account that is the first thing I do, check the trading volume and who is on top. Prices go up and down all the time, when will you buy and enter trading can be hard, but buying when prices are going down is good strategy. Don`t be confused, when price are going down you can buy and after some time they will go up again and you will earn, when you buy when its going up you can lose cause you bought on top and after that price will go down and you are losing money. Practice, that is the best way to learn about trading and just like that you can get needed experience. Good luck my friend.

Since you put Poloniex and good exchange in the same sentence, what are your experiences with it? I've had couple of issues and never received a word from their support...

LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:45:05 AM

hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.

We have the same sentiments here, me too i still don't have any idea on how to trade but Im so willing to learn I think its best to know how it works first before trying right? This thread is very helpful for me as well, some of the people here are very willing to share their knowledge on trading and It really helps a lot. Thank you for the inputs guys.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:51:33 AM

Go participate in any Crowd sale and wait until there release but its gonna be a long term or, buy some btc in exchange sites but there is always a risk if you are willing to take.
I dont think there is much risk in bitcoin or eth trading. There is a small risk but a good return. Yes participating in crowdfunding is too much risky. You never know which altcoin rises and which just crashes.
KingAzir

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:01:56 AM

Open an account on any decentralized exchange and buy some coin what you like and see its price moves.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:03:10 AM

regardless of any trading discipline to take it maybe crypto, bitcoin, stock market or forex. principle applied to them all are the same, the first thing to know is your mind set, your attitude toward trading, are you fearful ? easily panic ? can handle FUD ? are you impatient ? cash is important but handling cash flow is the most important its either how big or small your capital investment, ability to grow it from time to essential.trading skills also play a vital but resources from any reliable insiders and being socially aware beats the analysis  and predictions. Emotional intelligence can defeats technical skills. Their are many books about trading to start but it is still you on how to act upon it.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 11:22:04 AM

I think to strat trading,  first is to study the technical and  fundamental analysis, then learn the risk management and most important is learn about psychological  in trading, this psychological in trading becomes very important because it will affect the results we get in trading, the most important is always be patient to buy coin in deep price and dont be greedy to take profit.
And also join in telegram group for sharing and learn with others trader.

ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:05:40 PM

To start trading you need something to actually start buying or selling. So basically you need to earn few bucks to actually start trading. Then you should probably buy things whose prices might increase in future and then this way keep making profits . Then you will become a big trader one day and then you will have many buyers and sellers and make profit everytime

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:18:08 PM

Ive read a lot here but how about the link and what is the first step what should i do i want to it also im sorry but i am very dont know how does it can be how can i buy how can i have money to buy coon?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: