Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading?  (Read 7294 times)
davids

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:20:06 AM

Before entering the market you better equip yourself with trading knowledge, including learning to recognize the trend of movement and be considered, trading always risky  because it can be a profit for traders or total losses. You can start trading with low amounts and then try various strategies supported by your research
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bs9

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:40:47 PM

hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.
Trading means buy low price and sell high but Always remember first decide to value of coin.So you can read first in altcoin announcedment.Then try to Know different exchanger where you find many coin and reasearch coin .Then invest some money for this coin.
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:50:42 PM

hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.
before plunging into the trade I suggest you should first find a lot of information about trading and do some research on trading. moreover information about bitcoin and altcoin.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:01:34 PM

hi everyone,

Trading means buy low price and sell high but Always remember first decide to value of coin.So you can read first in altcoin announcedment.Then try to Know different exchanger where you find many coin and reasearch coin .Then invest some money for this coin.
Well you got the definition right but knowing the definition of trading won't actually make him start earning by trading. Their is still a whole lot of things needed to be learned in order for someone to earn money. Without knowing it you won't actually know when (or at least predict it) the price will go up or down. Knowing what Altcoin to trade is just the first step what you need to concentrate on is analyzing its chart to know if it is profitable or not to trade.
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:57:49 PM

Before entering the market you better equip yourself with trading knowledge, including learning to recognize the trend of movement and be considered, trading always risky  because it can be a profit for traders or total losses. You can start trading with low amounts and then try various strategies supported by your research

Gaining the knowledge about bitcoin is the best one.So you can do trade only if you are familiar with the trading. Basic principles of trading is You must brought the bitcoin or altcoin only if the price of particular coin is at the bottom. Unless, you  brought with low value. You won't get huge profit.
CoinAdNet

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

CoinAdNet

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:28:57 PM

hi everyone,

There are a lot of youtube videos. They can guide you on how to trade crypto currency, and whats important to know. It is also very important, that you choose a good and trustful exchange service! I personally use Poloniex, and Bitrex. But there are many more. Just before investing in one, make a search on this forum, to see if users had any issues with it. Wish you the best, and that you make some good trades!

adiwibowo

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:30:45 PM

you must have confidence in starting the trading and if we are sure will win we will surely win full of speculation in starting the trading
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:51:03 PM

hi everyone,

There are a lot of great youtube videos, that's where I would start.
Very well said! I think the best thing before staring trading is that you want to decide the option where you want to trade. Once you decide this thing, after than you need to learn a good amount of knowledge about that and especially about the tricks which will help you in trading. You need to seek help from the ones who are already into this field as well.
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:48:24 AM

hi everyone,

I tell you follow all exchanger and find her similitude about a coin. other have many site that discussion about trade. now you start trade with some satoshi and create experience. I think experience is best for trade.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:25:23 AM

hi everyone,

first you register first into the exchange market that you can trust (www.bittrex.com), after that learn first how the price increase occurs how the price decline occurs, after that do a little deposit and buy coin whose price is still cheap after that wait price up and sell, do repeatedly from buying and selling at expensive prices, if you are stuck in the expensive price and the price of landslide then you have to wait until the price back up.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:34:25 AM

hi everyone,

first you register first into the exchange market that you can trust (www.bittrex.com), after that learn first how the price increase occurs how the price decline occurs, after that do a little deposit and buy coin whose price is still cheap after that wait price up and sell, do repeatedly from buying and selling at expensive prices, if you are stuck in the expensive price and the price of landslide then you have to wait until the price back up.
If there is a trading simulation in Bittrex market I think it will make it easier for a beginner to learn to trade.
For your first time trading do not put all your money there.
CryptoKranthi

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:19:53 AM

Start with less and gain some knowledge in trading.Ofcourse you will gain big by trading with large amount.But it is better to start with less and you can eventually gain some knowledge about trading and then you can invest big and gain some decent profit.Also buy some coins in ICO for long term.Choose the better one not a scam.
Bacchu

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:25:02 AM

you must be smart and try to buy at cheap time and sell when price up
I am agree with you..Its the main rules of trading.we need buy when the price is low and we need to sell when the price will be raise.but before starting trade anyone need good experience about cryptocurrncy.
Dalmar

Activity: 1092

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:46:44 AM

After wining 7K on trading  i withdraw all balance and  never look back. Rules,rules... Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:53:31 AM

hi everyone,

It is good as you have made the decision to want to learn first as some will prefer to just quickly rush to start trading without knowing that little things like this matters. I will advise you make good use of youtube as there are lots and lots of resources available there to help you start well and quickly while reducing your possibilities of flopping. I will advise you give it a shot. You can subscribe to this channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcxHiowf0TSNKn3xVpGTiQ ... The guy is good.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:17:01 AM

hi everyone,

It is good as you have made the decision to want to learn first as some will prefer to just quickly rush to start trading without knowing that little things like this matters. I will advise you make good use of youtube as there are lots and lots of resources available there to help you start well and quickly while reducing your possibilities of flopping. I will advise you give it a shot. You can subscribe to this channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbcxHiowf0TSNKn3xVpGTiQ ... The guy is good.

I agree with you, the good source of information learning trading for the first time is from video especially from YouTube, for example learning analysis technical to make prediction of price will be easy understood than learning by reading because on the video we can take the information related with trading activity via voice, writing and image all of important information on the video.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:17:46 PM

you must be smart and try to buy at cheap time and sell when price up
I am agree with you..Its the main rules of trading.we need buy when the price is low and we need to sell when the price will be raise.but before starting trade anyone need good experience about cryptocurrncy.
That was the basic and the only need to do in trading to make income and no other things to do buy at lower price and sell if the value was increasing. My only tip is if you are newbie just start at the lower capital and if you already know how trading works then its the time to invest the amount that you can afford to lose.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
moataz_ansary

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:57:53 PM

First Register on an trusted Exchange ( Bittrex - Poloniex )
The Do Your Technical Analysis for Your coin Before Buy With Agood Search
Then Buy the Dip And Sell The Top
Good Luck
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:36:20 AM

hi everyone,

You need to have capital and investment to start to trade. I think it is better if you start big amount of money in trading because you can earn more money by starting big amount of money.
onpages

Activity: 241

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:08:21 AM

hi everyone,

You need to have capital and investment to start to trade. I think it is better if you start big amount of money in trading because you can earn more money by starting big amount of money.
I do not agree with you. Because large capital is also very risky big losses.
especially for beginners. I think it is better to learn the basics of trading and start with a small capital to reduce the risk of loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: