Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:05:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading?  (Read 7292 times)
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:40:10 PM

You can start trading when you have enough coins to buy and sell. Sell when price is high and buy when price is low. be smart spending.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:42:46 PM

First, learn how to handle cryptos. get used to making transactions between addresses; exporting and importing private keys, some of the things that make dealing with a crypto unique. beef up the security on your rig, and the general way you handle sensitive information. You are buying secrets, remember this.

Secondly, learn how to trade. there are a million books and websites about the subject, and just as many trading platforms that will let you practice with fake balances to see how you fare. take the time to learn technical analysis, despite how much of a pain in the ass it it. yes, it is a huge pain.

try with a small bit of crypto. find a reputable exchange, register fully, and make some of your preferred type of trade. see how you fare. if you do poorly, you arent a failure; you just learned how to trade traditional markets, and crypto is far from that. adjust to the pace of these markets, and try again. you may never get it. but if you try, like this, most likely you will, in time.

never invest more than you can afford to lose. cardinal rule, which i cant follow myself  Undecided

if you dont, i promise you will never be dissapointed  Wink
First collect the required data about digital currency, the market cap of the currency in which you want to start trading, then find the source from where and how to buy and where and how to sell. Converting into some paper money will be better or buying products and sell them forward will be better. When you enter into the world of crypto then gradually you will know everything by yourself.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:06:36 PM

I wonder, you are full member here and now asking how to trade...drives to some kind of questionnaire)))
You are so funny. No knowledge is lost and asking does not make him stupid. What makes him stupid is not asking at all. Some people have resources they can quickly help him with rather than having to search online with plenty of it that may not even be of help. That is why this forum is here rather than trying to criticize him, you should help. Also, not all highly ranked member here know so much about trading and some must have been here just for signature campaigns and now trying to consider diversifying into other means.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:16:45 PM

Crypto coin trading is a little bit risky.In order to reduce the risks,you have to gain knowledge and experience about coins to be invested.First do your own survey and try to learn about older and new coins.Try to learn their price history by reading charts.Success lies in finding out the most under valued coin.

Don't ever follow the market blindly.Don't trust the FUD and don't get panic at any time.Don't put all the eggs in one basket and so diversify your investment by investing in two or more coins to minimize the loss.Follow the rule given by warren buffet, “Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”.

Initially,start trading with a small amount and after gaining experience,you could increase your investment.

I will also suggest reading some articles related to the asset which the investor is going to use for his trading. If the person wants do to bitcoin trading, it would be good if he earns some bitcoins first without making any real investment. He can do this by joining signature campaigns. After having some BTCs in wallet, start selling them at high price. Bitcoin value is increasing now so it is best to hold on for now.
Neo--

Activity: 658
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:59:52 AM

hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.

you better check youtube videos and this forum has unlimited information, use it.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:24:33 AM

First if you just want to try to trade just invest some money maybe like $50 and play with it until you get a hang of it and if you want to be serious in trading many pros will actually willing to help you
But I think that you will be needing around $3k-4k for investing in bitcoins try to collect more bitcoins through signature campaign and selling your products for bitcoins online. Most common advice to you is to buy low sell high, this is the only way to make a lot of money.
You are very much right. The more amount of income you’ll be having, the more are the chances for you to have a good amount of income at the end.

It is a very good idea to gather a good amount of income before getting into this stuff. You need to work really hard to increase your income to have a comfortable life at the end.

monica69

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:40:48 AM

Trading has high risk to engage with and you must know that all the time in trading. Well, I can share to you how I started in trading and the very basic of it is that first watch some videos regarding trading cryptocurrencies, and read also some reviews and articles of successful traders in the crypto world and that would be the effective one to know first. If you understand how it was then it will be easy for you how it will be done.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:32:54 PM

first you need to get knowledge of the past and present of any coin you wants to trade. Keep an eye on the market as well as other coins. Whales will do the rest of the things Smiley

Before you start trading, you need to be familiarize the way of trading. Because if you will just immediately trade without the proper knowledge, you might trade without gaining. So make sure that when you start trading you already have all the knowledge that you need so you will not be worried of the amount you will trade in the future.
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:41:15 PM

hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.
You can learn trading here in this forum sir, just post what you want here that wanted to be answer.
Before you start trading, you should have a big capital of it because your income is came from the profit, so if you have a small amount of money you will gain also a small amount. Trading is not an easy money so choose wisely on what coin will you want to trade.

twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:58:27 PM

first you need to get knowledge of the past and present of any coin you wants to trade. Keep an eye on the market as well as other coins. Whales will do the rest of the things Smiley

Before you start trading, you need to be familiarize the way of trading. Because if you will just immediately trade without the proper knowledge, you might trade without gaining. So make sure that when you start trading you already have all the knowledge that you need so you will not be worried of the amount you will trade in the future.
Let's familiarize the chart price and the move of altcoin and Bitcoin on the cryptocurrency market.
The knowledge not useful while you can not understand those things, every scenario has a rule, follow and note the move of crypto you want to trade in your notebook, you will understand.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Imran1271

Activity: 183

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:17:58 PM

hi everyone,

First of all, if you want to start trading you have to sign up some website like coinbase for btc wallet that is used to for btc transaction, my ether wallet for ether transactions and some exchanger where to buy your selected coin and starting trade if you are able. some popular exchanger are poloniex, bittrex, c-cex, coinexchange.io, hitbtc etc.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:24:27 PM

hi everyone,

First of all, if you want to start trading you have to sign up some website like coinbase for btc wallet that is used to for btc transaction, my ether wallet for ether transactions and some exchanger where to buy your selected coin and starting trade if you are able. some popular exchanger are poloniex, bittrex, c-cex, coinexchange.io, hitbtc etc.
I really like the bittrex exchange, in its functional interface. The truth is one flaw, this is the absence of some tokens in the trade. I do not know why, but apparently not all tokens are added to this exchange. I also use etherdelta, but apparently there are some problems and do not even allow me to go to the site.
Cryptolive

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:09:49 PM

SHORT TERM TRADING :
My first advice is

START WITH LOW.

CREATE ACCOUNT AT 2 EXCHANGES OR 1 IS ENOUGH.START WITH BITTREX.

BUY BTC

ANALYZE SOME SELECTED MARKETS FOR FEW DAYS . BEST FOR SHORT TERM TRADING ARE THOSE WITH VOLATILE MARKET.

GET TO THE MARKETS AND COINS WELL BEFORE TRADING

MAKE A DECISION WHEN THE POTENTIAL MARKET DIPS

BUY LOW SELL HIGH

DON'T HOLD THEM FOR LONG IF YOU CAN MAKE SOME GOOD PROFIT.SELL THEM.

MAKE SOME PROFIT

DO THE SAME FOR DIFFERENT MARKETS LIKE BTC/LSK, BTC/STRAT, BTC/XRP, BTC/XMR, BTC/NEM.

AFTER GAINING SOME KNOWLEDGE INVEST BIG

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
loty1825

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:50:40 PM

There's many aspects and ways of trading and it takes much more than just opening a thread like this to learn.

There are different types of trading. Scalping are short (usually just a few minutes) lasting trades taking minimal profits very often. Then there's daytrading which is a bit longer term trades. And there's long term investing where one buys and holds his assets for days, months or even years before selling. Every type of trading requires a bit of different approach. And one must decide what type of trading suits him the most.

But no matter what type of trader you want to become it will involve a lot of analysis. There are two types of analysis fundamental and technical. Technical analysis is basically knowing how to read the charts, candlestick patterns, chart patterns, volume, different types of indicators, determining support and resistance zones and so on.

Fundamental analysis is following the news, different forums, social networks and other information about coins you're interested in trading. You try to get the big picture about a coin that should get you an idea if it might go up or down soon.

Even if you master the analysis, you still have to learn something that's the hardest part of trading - controlling your emotions, learn to be patient and understand that market never cares about your wishes and plans. It's you as a trader the one who should always know how to adjust to the market and make the best out of it. Often your greed or impatience will try to tell you it's time to trade, you're mind will be so convincing you'll believe it. Successful traders know when their own mind wants to trick them. And if you feel adrenaline rush when trading, you're not a trader, you're a gambler and you're gonna loose.

It's impossible to learn how to trade cryptocurrencies without losing (and even when you'll learn you'll still loose a lot, even master traders do). But basically every market is the same, crypto market is no different. Well it is much more wild, volatile and unregulated, but basic principles still apply. If you were never involved in any market before, I'd suggest starting with babypips.com and completing the school on their site. It's free and amusing quizz-like lessons. It won't say a word about cryptocurrencies, but cover the most basic aspects of trading on classical markets. Another great source to learn about trading is investopedia. After you finish with the babypips school you'll wont be a trader, but you'll have some insight into how to become one.

Because loosing money to learn sucks and (as far as I know) there are no crypto exchanges offering free demo trading, I'd suggest to open a demo account with one of the forex or CFD brokers. There's hundreds of them. Just google for them. Once you learn to trade profitably on a demo account, then you can transfer the experience you got to the crypto markets. At least I started with babypips and then I've been trading demo accounts for about a year. And as I found out about crypto market and moved to it found the experience I got this way invaluable.

I know it doesn't make sense to trade demo accounts on forex. But the fact is you can read as many books on technical analysis as you want, they won't help a lot when you trade for real. They will give you broader insights into trading, but when you'll start trading for real, you'll notice none of the theories you've read actually stick. Demo accounts let you try different trading approaches, so you can decide what type of trading suits you best, what technical indicators work for you. And after endless hours you'll develop a feel for the charts. You'll learn to connect the fundamentals you read with what's drawing up on the chart. You'll develop your own understanding of charts and a system that suits only you. It's impossible to be successful trader by following system of someone else.

As you master the demo accounts, you'll be ready to move to the real crypto exchanges. And as real money will be in play, you still won't be able to control your emotions. I already mentioned greed and impatience. Another strong negative feeling is FOMO - fear of missing out. You'll rush into trades and make losses, because you wouldn't want to miss the opportunity. As time goes by you'll learn that there's always unlimited opportunities to gain and to loose and that it's never a big deal if you miss an opportunity. A big part of controlling emotions is to set yourself some rules, you'll never brake (ie. I'll never buy if a coin makes +20% in a day). This way you won't blame yourself if you missed a trade or made loss because you'll know you did everything right, but it just didn't work for you this time. Who cares there will still be unlimited opportunities.

Coming to that. Another important skill is to learn to accept your losses. There's no trader that wins every time. Even the best traders out there loose about 30% of all trades. Loosing is normal part of trading and nothing to be upset about. If a trader wins just a little over 50% trades and his risk management is right, he will be profitable in the long term. I wont go into details on that. There's plenty articles about risk management if you google for it. But the very basic of it would be never risk more than a very small percentage of your portfolio on a single trade.

Well quite a long essay, I hope I have covered at least some basics. But as I already stated it's impossible to learn to trade just buy reading a forum like this. Ie takes a lot of time, energy and devotion and still there's no warranty you'll be successful at all.

loty1825

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:54:33 PM

Researching coins is fine, it's part of the fundamental analysis. But that's not nearly enough to become a successful trader. It's just one of many things you do after you know how to trade.

nickfury

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:35:26 PM

hi everyone,

You can learn from the experience of people in the forums, start with small amounts and be familiar with the trade.
Learn the coins before you buy, you can choose the right time to buy them, should not buy these coins increased the price too high because it can lower the price at any time.

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:42:12 AM

hi everyone,

as a newbie you have to know atleast how to dep and withdraw to the exchange and how yo buy and sell thats the basic
there are video tutorials available in youtube try exploring also news re crypto to guide you what to trade
SamMor

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:16:36 AM

As I see it first you need to have theoretical knowledge and only after strong knowledge begin practical actions. Because there are a lot of information and only your own theoretical knowledge and practical activities can help you to filter out it and develop your own tactics of trading.
949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:23:38 AM

Yeah, try to trade without previous knowledge it's like jumping into a pool without water, you will obviously die trying.. so beter to spend some dollars on a good guide or try to learn from some books on the internet, and start trading on demo until you feel able to start trading with your real money. Remember that trading is not easy, and you could loss all your money in just minutes. It is a difficult task, and not everyone can do it

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Mjuke

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:28:52 AM

I think the best way to learn trading is to have someone (a friend, contact) that have done it and show you how it works. A.k.a a mentor.

Whit that being said, finding one might not the esiest thing.

Having a mentor do help you minimize losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: