Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading?  (Read 7292 times)
Crypt0nonimus

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:48:41 AM

I suggest you use Paxful.com to trade Itunes or Amazon gift cards for BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:45:46 AM

For me I started trading in my own by asking my friend whom is my trader. I see to it that every coin has it's value, for now the technique that I've learn from him is to know how to sell it very carefully, I watch every move of him and the sites the he trade was a legit. Watch the trading with a dummy coin in a demo trade because it will measure your skills and thought to be a productivity outcome so that you can learn on your own.

MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:04:40 AM

For me I started trading in my own by asking my friend whom is my trader. I see to it that every coin has it's value, for now the technique that I've learn from him is to know how to sell it very carefully, I watch every move of him and the sites the he trade was a legit. Watch the trading with a dummy coin in a demo trade because it will measure your skills and thought to be a productivity outcome so that you can learn on your own.
I think we must do the basic first. Maybe we should ask questions to expert or do searching on Google, find information to a different site etc. Because being a trader is not an easy task we can really also loss on trading if we didn't do it in a carefully way. And sometimes people get loss because they are lack of learning and experience on the feild so then before we start trading we must familiarize and know it's consequences.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:28:14 AM

I think we must do the basic first. Maybe we should ask questions to expert or do searching on Google, find information to a different site etc. Because being a trader is not an easy task we can really also loss on trading if we didn't do it in a carefully way. And sometimes people get loss because they are lack of learning and experience on the feild so then before we start trading we must familiarize and know it's consequences.
we learn to trade is not an easy thing, and certainly takes a long time to be able to understand it, we do not see those people with ease course, of course he learned to trade had also experienced a loss or deterioration, every trade there we will definitely experience losses and profits, so we should really be able to follow the game on the market.

totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:31:10 AM

I wouldn't trade without taking actual trading courses, just gather as much as you can and hodl until you can sell some of the investment/bounty.
lushlife

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

Good day, Read and study the following, Candlestick reading, Support and resistance, chart formations, patterns, structures, and technical indicators Smiley
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:26:45 PM

First of all learn the basics of trading and good enough knowledge of market and coins,Invest in stable coin with low amount practically make practice till you gain expertise. Diverse the investment dont invest all at one place.Psychological skill have good impact on the successful trading so learn how to control the emotions in worse or happy moments.

satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:17:29 PM

I wouldn't trade without taking actual trading courses, just gather as much as you can and hold until you can sell some of the investment/bounty.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:48:26 PM

hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.

What you need to do as you begin with trading is to have enough knowledge about it. You must also begin with atleast small capital that is enough for you to have it as a training tool. You have to learn all the basics of trading to avoid future losses. Be more observant and have patience as well.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:22:53 PM

Educate yourself regarding trading,Learn about market and coins.First of all set goals and define timeline to achieve them,Decide either want to doing long term or short term trading.Invest in high profitable coins and dont put all investment at on place because if one side you losing another side will recover.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:02:21 PM

Educate yourself regarding trading,Learn about market and coins.First of all set goals and define timeline to achieve them,Decide either want to doing long term or short term trading.Invest in high profitable coins and dont put all investment at on place because if one side you losing another side will recover.
All your steps are good but they only work if all of your steps are doing the right way with the guide of some experts.
I know there are so many people do the same steps but the problem here is they're doing the wrong way and that costs them their own balance.
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:52:18 AM

If you want to start in trading you must have a knowledge in trading start from the basics of reading charts and candlesticks. Watch tutorial in youtube on how to start trading and then apply it you can start with a practicing in low capital to learn how to trade invest what you can afford to lose.
Homaun Kabir

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:11:38 PM

If you want to trade then you have to know the current and past relationship of a currency. Keep an eye on other currencies as well
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:33:07 PM

To start trading , you must open first an exchanger you prefer so that you can study how trading works. There are many tutorials in youtube the techniques in trading. Study and read more about trading.
There is one another thing which is far important than that of opening a trading exchange and that is to learn the basics of trading and to gain as much knowledge as you can regarding the tactics of trading.

If you don’t know how to be good at trading, then it will be very much difficult for you to perform exceptionally well in trading. Be very much careful while dealing the things related to trading as you can lose your money as well.
Start from the basic, most of the traders learned it from the hard ways because of forgetting to understand the market, knowing the basic will
provide space for us to keep adjusting in this continuous sway, if you have every information that you need before entering then you are good to
go and got the edge, but  if you just deal with trading just because you hear or read that this market can be an easy access getting rich then
think again, and read more about it.
Trading is very easy and important if you are with low savings as it will not cost you a lot but better try to buy those coins which are at their lowest amount so that in future you sell if immediately with profit. After selecting a valuable and popular coin create an exchange account and place your coins in the exchange that is a path from where customers buy your coin.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:36:01 PM

Be sure to learn to trade. It is necessary to involve more society in the trade market, for its growth and development in the field of technology.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
katelynsk

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:52:13 PM

First, try to write your question not here but in google and you will get a detailed manual of next steps. seriously, this must work for you, if you are almost new to trading and don't know basic concepts. A single consistent guide is better than individual answers. To start trading, it is worth to have a general idea of the tasks, possible problems, advice for beginners and so on.

Then, after you better start to understand the area, return here – and ask more exact questions. As for me, it will be much more effective. Forums are good for more complex problems, which are difficult to solve or find yourself.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:23:17 PM

hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.
I believe that to be able to start trading you need to learn a lot from the market and from the people around you. With a fledgling and volatile market, if you do not understand it, it's dangerous to enter the trade. You need to learn technical analysis in conjunction with market information to be able to come up with the most accurate and effective investment plan.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:08:40 AM

hi everyone,

I believe that to be able to start trading you need to learn a lot from the market and from the people around you. With a fledgling and volatile market, if you do not understand it, it's dangerous to enter the trade. You need to learn technical analysis in conjunction with market information to be able to come up with the most accurate and effective investment plan.
Yes i agree on that we need to learn it first before we start trading. We need to do basic trading in order for us not to lose a big amount while we are on the learning stage. I think we need to make some reseach and some more interviews on expert if we have friends or relative that has a lot of experience on the trading feild.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:12:21 AM

hi everyone,

Trading is not easy as investing but it's not risky as investing.
This one will gonna be useful for those who are new on trading.
Credits to CryptoJH
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:12:10 AM

The most important thing in trading is a strategy that you will apply in trading and doing koi analysis that you will trade.
For example, you should often monitor the Crypto price in the Cryptocurrency market and ensure the lowest price to buy.
After you buy a coin then you can save it and wait for the price of the coin you buy up to the number of your sales target. Start trading with a small amount. If it works, then you can increase the capacity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: