Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:37:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading?  (Read 7292 times)
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:35:15 AM

to start trading, first you must learn about the trading and coins you want to buy, choose a coin that has a good movement and will provide profit, buy when the price is low then hold and sell when the price is high

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:13:56 AM

I wouldn't trade without taking actual trading courses, just gather as much as you can and hold until you can sell some of the investment/bounty.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:27:33 AM

you can start trading by buying the coins you want and according to you will give a profit, you should buy when the price is low and selling when the price is high so you will get profit
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:45:13 AM

First you have to know all risk in trading, high volatility of crypto possible to make multiple profit in short times but also possible you loss more than 50% in aday . So to avoid that big risk you should make risk management, like cut loss and always use stopp loss in every trade. You should be know situation of crypto market in fundamental, and check market cap and volume transaction to know demand of the crypto.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:03:57 AM

To start  trading, Study first how it works, Read and learn in tutorials from youtube and other reliable source of information found in the internet, Much better you have capital and check the site and register exchanges like bittrex or poloniex then choose a type coin which has a potential to soar up by monitoring the trend on coinmarketcap.com.

I think it's better to take a small amount of money and start trading. I believe that experience is the best teacher ever. Very boring just listening, watching videos, reading something and avoiding any exercise
jennyluwariz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:47:51 AM

you need to start trading in order to learn. we can not swim until we get into the water. Start with low money, trade understand, you may lose initially or get High profit. Understand the Market, Buy at low sell at High. Check the project info before you invest in.
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:21:01 AM

The financial services provided by this website carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds. You should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose, Everything You Need to Know to Start Trading Cryptocurrencies Like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and other

if you want to trade cryptocurrency you need:
A cryptocurrency wallet (or two).
A cryptocurrency exchange (or two) to trade on.

How to invest in cryptocurrency: If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, and not just buy/sell/trade, then you have a few options. New investors can choose between

The GBTC trust as sold on the stock market.
An exchange to buy coins on and a wallet to store the coins in.
An exchange-broker-wallet hybrid like Coinbase/GDAX (which allows customers to buy/sell/store cryptocurrency).
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

it is very easy and simple you can start trading by only investing $100 and that is very easy you can learn from YouTube and so many other channels for guide and training and also you can find some signal providing channels that makes your investment profitable,
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

it is very easy and simple you can start trading by only investing $100 and that is very easy you can learn from YouTube and so many other channels for guide and training and also you can find some signal providing channels that makes your investment profitable,
I think signals are the most common way to initiate trading because others are already knows how to handle.But in this matter, I don't think it really works instead of that better to adopt and learned some techniques so that your the one who decide what is the best method in terms of trading.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.
Hello! I would advise you to study the market, watch it for a while, study history, choose a couple of points that you like, and watch them, in time you can try to trade small amounts.
alminium

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:36:50 PM

Yes There are many free courses that you can search on google, where you can get some basic trading basics but to become an expert in trading you have to learn from your mistakes and it may take a lot of time. You can not make a profit just by reading some trading guides. Trading in the general sense is all about technical analysis and you should be good in Technical Analysis to be a good trader. Most books Analysis. Technics are generally associated with stocks because they are the ones most often use price charts that are also used by cryptocurrency.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

hi everyone,

I want to learn trading of crytocurrency. As a new in trading, I want to learn first. Could anyone can help me how to start and from where I can learn trading.
Hello! I would advise you to study the market, watch it for a while, study history, choose a couple of points that you like, and watch them, in time you can try to trade small amounts.

But it depends too. How much bitcoin will be the cost of buying tokens or altcoins.
Its better to watch social media's or youtube how to start trading in Crypto's..

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:15:48 PM

Since you are already interested in Crytocurrency trading, my piece of advice for you sir is that before you start to invest your money on a certain coin that you want, please do invest yourself first. You have to study the background of crytocurrency, Bitcoin and the terms used in trading and tips on how to be a successful trader. It is also very important to study Technical Analysis because if you don't master to make and graph your Technical Analysis, there's a big chance you'll lose your investment and you won't have any profit. Youtube and Google is free and always a great help. Good luck bro!
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:36:46 AM

To start trading you should have a background about this kind of business and knowledge that can sustain your ability and credibility in this industry.
In short you should educated everything needed un this and especially to the flow of the transaction of the business also
Raufjoze

Activity: 317

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:02:23 AM

I suggest you to watch video tutorials in youtube about trading. They are very informative. It is better for you to open now an account on the exchanger you prefer so that you can start manipulating it and see how trading works. Start first at small capital and diversify it. Goodluck. 

If you want to try a trade, you must first learn it before you trade. much on google about trading can help you. read more collect your knowledge before earning money. I think you should read the trade analysis first so you will know
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:07:40 AM

To start doing trading,you'll need a capital at least 100$ as a starting.if you have an experience on buy and sell its same in crypto.but the different of crypto is you can't predict the mark cap very well.so you need to analyze it slowly to have a good profit.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:49:58 AM

To start doing trading,you'll need a capital at least 100$ as a starting.if you have an experience on buy and sell its same in crypto.but the different of crypto is you can't predict the mark cap very well.so you need to analyze it slowly to have a good profit.
Before to start in trading we must already determine the articles or concepts of this technology and we must keen to learned the suggestion of diffrent individuals. Also we need to be guided in involving such trading because its too risky then analysis of the market volatility will applied also.
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:27:25 AM

for beginners start with a coin priced under $ 1 so if you do not lose too much because trading in crypto is very risky.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:46:10 AM

Trading difficulties do not have to be a problem again.However,it is difficult to accept the problem if you do not know about it completely.Again,keep an eye on market position.When prices rise, when prices fall, when trade will be more profitable - it should also know.And to start the basic part of trading.

casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

hi everyone,

You should visit youtube and search for trading tutorials. There are many videos of famous analysts, maybe they will help you. Or you can search for blogs crypto and you will find your answers.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: