Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:14:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term investment  (Read 2966 times)
aleksej996 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:00:56 PM

Many traders agree that Bitcoin is a great long term investment, but what about all the short term traders?
There is a value in short term trading of course and these months seem as they were and will be turbulent, making short term trading at higher stake.

When do you predict a bottom and top range of the market in these couple of months?

Due to the upcoming of a serious hard fork that has a major economical support these times seem very risky for Bitcoin. A major split of the community is more likely than during a Bitcoin Cash fork and we saw some price drops before the Bitcoin Cash fork and could possibly expect an even bigger drop during this one. Or maybe people gained more confidence in Bitcoin since the survival of that fork? Are the big investors confident that big companies that signed the NY agreement will make a successful fork and insure the value of their coins with their economical importance or will they bail due to uncertainty? If they are confident in those companies, are they wrong to be confident? Will the users reject the fork and would it make a very drastic effect on the price?

Also due to the bad clarity in China's new ICO ban, it is maybe possible for the government to clarify it's stance on crypto/fiat trading?
If their stance is supportive, we could experience a huge bull and if it is not, we might experience a perhaps medium or high decline in price?

Many things could affect the price in next 2 months and because many miners and other people who pay the bills from crypto it is important to know for them should they sell and when or should they wait and for how long.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AceBtcs

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:32:42 PM

Well I will do short term time to time. Just say this past few days, btc dropped to 3000 that was a very good time to dump a few thousand and then it jumps to 3800. Just got to be smart
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:45:30 PM

If China supports bitcoin them it will negatively impact their economy so they will never say that.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:01:59 PM

I do some short term trading occasionally, but it's not something I am feeling comfortable with, unless the market is bouncing up and down within a certain range.

If there is no clear range pattern the market is moving in, then I am not going to bother with trading. I prefer to conservatively place smart buy and sell orders when the time is right, but it shouldn't end in a guessing game.

I started out as a pure hodler, but decided to allow myself to trade in afore mentioned circumstances. As we speak, I am still bullish long term wise, but the hard fork in November is what I am thinking about all the time.

Due to this hard fork, I don't expect the market to experience much upwards movement. I am perfectly fine with the market hovering between $3000-$4000 till we know whether or not we'll really see a hard fork gets initiated.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:13:16 PM

When I would trade short term, I would buy BTC, Dogecoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. Nearly all wellknown cryptos dropped because of "China news", so it is good time to buy, before all is calmed down.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:39:45 PM

Altcoins created for short term investment, look at most coins prices which follows bitcoin to fall, a good time to buy altcoins.
There is no certain answer when a coin will reach the highest rate or fall to the bottom because every coin has different price, different ATH.
Personally, I don't invest on random coins, just the most traded, the most famous and top high rates in the market such as ethereum and zcash.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:41:02 PM

When I would trade short term, I would buy BTC, Dogecoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. Nearly all wellknown cryptos dropped because of "China news", so it is good time to buy, before all is calmed down.
All is getting back to normal now since the news about in China was just temporary but i guess it's just only for the exchanges because they were regulating some rules before anyone could make a legit exchanges. I think the government is right of it since those exchanges who doesn't have any license is more likely going to run if nothing is holding them. I think this is appropriate since a lot of businessmen in China is i think lost a lot because of those exchanges who gone running and gone in thin air.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 07:53:50 PM

I find altcoins to be one of the better short term investment especially those ICO's.  I invested on some of the potential ICO and sell them once I see a couple of percentage profit.  If lucky i can have 2x or 3x my ICO investment in just a matter of week or two right after thier ICO token hit the exchange.  I find it hard to use Bitcoin in short term investment because we all know that Bitcoin will really get BIG when time come. 

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:01:12 PM

Altcoins created for short term investment, look at most coins prices which follows bitcoin to fall, a good time to buy altcoins.
There is no certain answer when a coin will reach the highest rate or fall to the bottom because every coin has different price, different ATH.
Personally, I don't invest on random coins, just the most traded, the most famous and top high rates in the market such as ethereum and zcash.
Investing in ICO is nice when you make a short term trade. Popular ICO's usually go up after they are listed on a popular exchange. Dont wait for them to fall just sell immediately once they hike. They are quite unstable yet profitable
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:42:57 PM

The best time for short term investments is the time when a market crashes and for all who have invested their pennies during the crash would have definitely made profit as the market recovered and could benefit in this very short period ,all of the currencies were good to go during this crash and almost all the top currencies recovered.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:48:28 PM

Investing in ICO is nice when you make a short term trade. Popular ICO's usually go up after they are listed on a popular exchange. Dont wait for them to fall just sell immediately once they hike. They are quite unstable yet profitable
Yes, that's an good way to profit in a short term. But there are several ico projects that have gone unsuccessful. Another thing is that, there are lots of potential ico which keeps on pumping in value, but the drawback is that it gets delayed getting listed to the exchanges.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:52:15 PM

If China supports bitcoin them it will negatively impact their economy so they will never say that.
They are passively supporting is all this time and I don't think that negatively impacted their economy at all, but what do you mean they will support bitcoin?
Like what? Legalize it fully or simply allows it to be traded on Chinese exchanges? If they ban bitcoin then every single altcoin will follow and this move could force every crypto investor to seek other place to invest.
It will, in the end, bite China in the ass, and I hope they will realize that sooner that later.
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:13:42 PM

I do some short term trading occasionally, but it's not something I am feeling comfortable with, unless the market is bouncing up and down within a certain range.

If there is no clear range pattern the market is moving in, then I am not going to bother with trading. I prefer to conservatively place smart buy and sell orders when the time is right, but it shouldn't end in a guessing game.

I started out as a pure hodler, but decided to allow myself to trade in afore mentioned circumstances. As we speak, I am still bullish long term wise, but the hard fork in November is what I am thinking about all the time.

Due to this hard fork, I don't expect the market to experience much upwards movement. I am perfectly fine with the market hovering between $3000-$4000 till we know whether or not we'll really see a hard fork gets initiated.

Whether or not we'll see a hard fork?
Are you kidding me? With almost 95%!!! of the miners signaling SW2x support you can bet your ass we will get a hard fork and chaos like we've never seen before.
A 95% incompatibility between the users and the miners... my God if anyone was waiting for double digit Bitcoin that will be it!
Core team effectively being fired from their job.
Core network will effectively come to a complete HALT!
SW2x network will not pick up where Core left off, they have a different agenda, they don't have user support, they don't have the market.

This is going to be one clusterfck of unearthly proportions.
The price will reflect this, hence i can guarantee (still open for the bet!) every single person here the Bitcoin price will plummet far under $1000 before November fork.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:17:09 PM

Most of the altcoins don't have any future potential, which makes them nothing more than an empty speculative asset for the gamblers in this market. There are only a few altcoins that actually contribute to solving a problem, or making their closest competitor coin look like an obsolete crypto asset. Don't only focus at trading volumes, because even blatant copy and paste coins generate loads of volume.
LuciferAB

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:22:46 PM

Short term investment is a good idea for new members of bitcoin world,although their is no big risk of long term investment.  Falling of Bitcoin price not a big deal. Sort term investment help to create a believe in bitcoin and also help in crash conditions.
cryptocurrienzi

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:01:39 PM

Short term investment is great but still I am in for long term investment.
aleksej996 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:02:43 PM

Are you kidding me? With almost 95%!!! of the miners signaling SW2x support you can bet your ass we will get a hard fork and chaos like we've never seen before.
A 95% incompatibility between the users and the miners... my God if anyone was waiting for double digit Bitcoin that will be it!
SW2x network will not pick up where Core left off, they have a different agenda, they don't have user support, they don't have the market.

The price will reflect this, hence i can guarantee (still open for the bet!) every single person here the Bitcoin price will plummet far under $1000 before November fork.

Haha! Amazing response Cheesy
Well, we will wait and see I guess. I just might withdraw from buying any Bitcoins then for a while, waiting for that couple of hundred per Bitcoin.
If China news affected the price, probably with the help of the natural correction, the fork will really make a mess.
Bitcoin is known to be volatile by nature and this really seem like something that never happened before.
The only question is how many users really support Core in this decision. It would be nice to see some statistics.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:55:19 PM

The term investment implies that you have to buy something and sell later for a profit, but actually there are many ways to profit in trading, so it's better to say instrument rather than investment. And Bitcoin is actually a very interesting financial intrument if you'll compare it with traditional integuments, because it's totally unregulated, but also quite big so it's not very easy to manipulate it. Unregulated markets also allow traders to use very high leverages, and combined with natural volatility it can be one of the best assets for day trading.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BitHodler
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:18:44 PM

If enough miners end up pulling back (F2Pool already did so), then the support of other miners will be so small, that they end up forking off like what happened with Bitcoin Cash, which is something you seem to support.

Other than that, I agree with the assumption that we will be going through a whole lof of fud and shilling in the runup to this hard fork, but there is no need to blow up things like you are doing now.

Your predictions don't exactly justify you to keep throwing around with empty worst case scenarios. Do you even realize that you have been wrong so many times, that people reached a point where they just make fun of you?

uraharasan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:46:13 AM

Short term investment is great but still I am in for long term investment.

long-term investments require huge amounts of money or capital while short-term investments need not require huge amounts of money or capital but the risks are high.
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 10560

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:58:28 AM

If enough miners end up pulling back (F2Pool already did so), then the support of other miners will be so small, that they end up forking off like what happened with Bitcoin Cash, which is something you seem to support.

Other than that, I agree with the assumption that we will be going through a whole lof of fud and shilling in the runup to this hard fork, but there is no need to blow up things like you are doing now.

Your predictions don't exactly justify you to keep throwing around with empty worst case scenarios. Do you even realize that you have been wrong so many times, that people reached a point where they just make fun of you?

F2Pool pulling back is as meaningless as the rest of them showing their support. specially since F2Pool is known to pull in and out of these things as they please. it is like 6 months ago and all the discussions about SegWit having 30% and BU having 40% or the other way around. it was meaningless. in the end the real support came when it was time and it was from EVERYONE. this here is exactly the same. the 95% and the F2Pools don't matter. when it is time we see the REAL support and then it may be 100%, or  50-50 or 0 or anything in between.

p.s. kwukduck is not wrong so many times. he is spreading FUD each time he sees an opportunity.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
shine1123

Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:40:51 AM

Many traders agree that Bitcoin is a great long term investment, but what about all the short term traders?
There is a value in short term trading of course and these months seem as they were and will be turbulent, making short term trading at higher stake.

When do you predict a bottom and top range of the market in these couple of months?

Due to the upcoming of a serious hard fork that has a major economical support these times seem very risky for Bitcoin. A major split of the community is more likely than during a Bitcoin Cash fork and we saw some price drops before the Bitcoin Cash fork and could possibly expect an even bigger drop during this one. Or maybe people gained more confidence in Bitcoin since the survival of that fork? Are the big investors confident that big companies that signed the NY agreement will make a successful fork and insure the value of their coins with their economical importance or will they bail due to uncertainty? If they are confident in those companies, are they wrong to be confident? Will the users reject the fork and would it make a very drastic effect on the price?

Also due to the bad clarity in China's new ICO ban, it is maybe possible for the government to clarify it's stance on crypto/fiat trading?
If their stance is supportive, we could experience a huge bull and if it is not, we might experience a perhaps medium or high decline in price?

Many things could affect the price in next 2 months and because many miners and other people who pay the bills from crypto it is important to know for them should they sell and when or should they wait and for how long.

Actually bitcoin is also good for shot term traders, especially when something bad happen like the last time the news from china. The bitcoin price fall because of that but if we look it and you buy many bitcoins when the price fall, you will get much profit from it because the bitcoin price going up again right now. I think this is one of a good example of short term.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
fedoralite

Activity: 548
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:43:12 AM

Actually bitcoin is also good for shot term traders, especially when something bad happen like the last time the news from china. The bitcoin price fall because of that but if we look it and you buy many bitcoins when the price fall, you will get much profit from it because the bitcoin price going up again right now. I think this is one of a good example of short term.

For this current happenings and yet further more?  I think yes bitcoin is good for short term trades for traders since the flactuation of it is unknown and might we would earn more money from this if bitcoins would even pump little by little for following days. And also ETH is great for short term trades also since this one is been affected more and the price for now is so cheap.
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:59:20 AM

Price is stabilizing, at least. The panic dump was pretty scary.

I tend to stay clear of short term speculation because of the fact that markets are simply too volatile to be true. I'm in bitcoin for the long term and i think that BTC will increase in value exponentially over the long run. Short term is different though.

Right now, i'd say that we're trading with a $3k floor and $4k roof. Next month, i'd expect floor and roof to shift down around $300-500.

cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:52:25 AM

I think if you are planning to have short term investments it is better to trade now your bitcoins because recently china are urge to take down, due to the threat it post in the banking industry and their economy.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
johndoe784r

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

Text goes here

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:56:28 AM

Buy bitcoin
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:01:18 AM

I can't short bitcoin, as I use it to short altcoins.

Bitcoin is always to go long, as bitcoin have a ideological background that is not found in altcoins.

Actually I don't even know if I will really sell them someday or will use them directly to buy stuff, who knows?

Altcoins are plain speculation, but bitcoin is something greater, there's a vision behind it, the true financial apocalypse and the born of a new paradigm.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:08:33 AM

Bitcoin also can be used for short term but it will be more profitable to play with alt coin for short term, and for now the price still cant be predicted because the market hasn't been stabilize so the price keep on fluctuate, I am confidence in upcoming fork bitcoin will stand tall, now the investors already got the experience from previous forking and already know what to do
aso118
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:17:44 AM

It might be profitable to do short term trades, but it is also risky. Many were caught unawares by the Chinese government's actions against Bitcoin. If something like that happens  You will have heavy losses, especially if you are leveraged.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:18:40 AM

Basically speaking why many people are mining for bitcoin is for their short investments as additional source of income. In way they can add value to their money so that can earn more money to support their expenses.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:17:03 AM

Good call can be made on short term when you are investing in ICO, cuz most dont last long, but here is bad thing that you can lose if you pick frong one. Investing in bitcoin is always good also in some that are good can be litecoin, ethereum, monero and few others to. Going on some that is pump is risky cuz you also can lose. On day trade you need to follow several factor first before you can go this research is one of them.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

olubams

Merit: 503

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:21:14 AM

Bitcoin has been an asset of value that everyone with your interest is taken care of whether you want to be a long term holder or a short term holder, you will be taken care of. Where the problem comes is that some people want to be long term and short term holder at the same time. In the sense that, I want to buy at $4000 and sell at #4500 in three days but nope that's not long  term and that's not short term before of the margin is too short.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:05:42 PM

I think if you are planning to have short term investments it is better to trade now your bitcoins because recently china are urge to take down, due to the threat it post in the banking industry and their economy.
How powerful do you think China is? Can it really do as it bids? Aren't you having second thoughts about that? I mean Why do you need to convert all of your Bitcoin, what are you afraid of, don't you have confidence in Bitcoin?

Have you ever heard of HODL? Its like holding but you're holding it to some point and to a specific period of time. But unlike in investing in some properties and in banks, it is quite short and most likely you'll profit more than those things. So, I'm telling you that its not over man.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:25:04 PM

You can but it is going to be risky there is a chance for the price to even fall further if that happens your short term investment will turn into a long term what you can do instead is invest in some altcoin who's price was higher in past you will get more profit and less risk will be involved
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:30:25 PM

You can but it is going to be risky there is a chance for the price to even fall further if that happens your short term investment will turn into a long term what you can do instead is invest in some altcoin who's price was higher in past you will get more profit and less risk will be involved
It seems to me that any investment has a certain risk. Perhaps a short-term investment is not as risky as the early, but that nemesis is abruptly there. I would generally choose the degree of complexity, the trade is less complicated.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:50:47 PM

I think the bitcoin price will rise before the fork, just because of the example the BCH split gave.
After the split, the value of BTC and BCH together was higher than the value of BTC before the fork.

And I do not fear the outcome of the split.
After the fork I will have both, the new coin and BTC. One of them will be the future investment or payment system.
It's not like with the China rumors, which created the fear that a big number of bitcoin users will not be able to use their coins anymore.
It's the oposite of that: the people will have more coins to trade.

It's me!!!
cryptocurrienzi

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:13:08 PM

altcoins are made for short term investments.
richminded

Merit: 268

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:45:45 PM

Short term investment are very risky but still profitable, the market is really volatile and if you time the market well you can make money but i still prefer a long term investment because i believe that bitcoin will become more powerful in the future.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:21:52 AM

Last few days the price of bitcoin down at 3000 dollars and if you see today is already 4000 dollard so if you bought bitcoin last few days you will earn profit. It is shorterm investment so what if you bought a lot of bitcoin for profit. But if you want a lot of profit you can hold it for few months or maybe few years or longterm investment. But no one knows what is the price of bitcoin.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:16:36 AM

I think if bitcoin is said to be a short-term investment could be possible because
 of the bitcoin price that can change the fox at any time. but if bitcoin is said it can not
 be used in long-term investments then you are totally wrong because bitcoin can not be
equated with money in general because the state can not regulate both amount and nominal
because it applies globally I am more likely to assume that bitcoin is equivalent to gold that
 can is used as a virtual object that has high value and its value depends on global market demand
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:33:59 AM

Last few days the price of bitcoin down at 3000 dollars and if you see today is already 4000 dollard so if you bought bitcoin last few days you will earn profit. It is shorterm investment so what if you bought a lot of bitcoin for profit. But if you want a lot of profit you can hold it for few months or maybe few years or longterm investment. But no one knows what is the price of bitcoin.
at a time when bitcoin prices have fallen in the past few days, there is a hesitancy in the traders minds, will they buy now or wait to fall over greetings? but in fact as usual, bitcoin only falls within a few days and everything returns to normal. this is what can benefit us in the short term
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:47:43 AM

for me bitcoin can be used for long-term investment and also short-term investment. I will invest long if the price continues to increase. and when prices are fluctuating and waves then I will make short-term investments. this depends on the strategy that we do. because the strategy we do must be in accordance with current conditions.
johndoe784r

Activity: 54

Text goes here

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:42:10 AM

Price will go up and price will go down just buy low and sell high eventually it'll hit a higher point or a lower point gotta have patience
Rings-Currency

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:57:04 AM

Best short term investment right now is USD untill this china thing blows over
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:27:08 AM

Altcoins were the one that can be used for short term earnings compared to bitcoin. Here too, one needs to study better about the market and choose the right altcoin to profit in short time. Other than this at present ICO's were trending to be an asset providing good profit in a short term once after getting listed on the exchanges.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:14:01 PM

for me bitcoin can be used for long-term investment and also short-term investment. I will invest long if the price continues to increase. and when prices are fluctuating and waves then I will make short-term investments. this depends on the strategy that we do. because the strategy we do must be in accordance with current conditions.

Short term investment in Bitcoin is deemed significantly harder because of the volatility of each coin. You need to be very lucky in order to buy at a dip and ride the wave back up to sell it later. I think long term investment is a stronger choice.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Nahl
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:23:09 PM

in my view short term investment results depend on how to predict the market movement in the same days or in the same weeks and actually some people could get the benefit of short term several days ago if there is a people could takes advantages with buy bitcoin when the price dropped at $3500 below i think they also will get the profit if they decide to sold all of their bitcoin from the current price
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:23:17 PM

Well for me I'd rather have a short term investment for bitcoin nowadays because the value fluctuates from time to time and sometimes it sudden increase and if you get the chance to encounter the sudden pump that's the time you can sell your bitcoin and you don't need to keep it as a long term investment besides you cannot have an assurance that bitcoin will have a good value after so many years.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:30:41 PM

Altcoins were the one that can be used for short term earnings compared to bitcoin. Here too, one needs to study better about the market and choose the right altcoin to profit in short time. Other than this at present ICO's were trending to be an asset providing good profit in a short term once after getting listed on the exchanges.
Although your opinion not wrong, but you have to remember if you want to get profit with ICO tokens after listed on exchange, you need to keep your eye and follow ANN thread or other channel announcement of the token you want to earn profit. Because most of the investors (short term) also wait that time and earn profit as you.
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:31:05 PM

Short term investment in Bitcoin is deemed significantly harder because of the volatility of each coin. You need to be very lucky in order to buy at a dip and ride the wave back up to sell it later. I think long term investment is a stronger choice.

Indeed, to get bigger profits of course long-term investment can be the best solution in bitcoin, but for Wave i think it can use short-term investment because the coin's movement is active and certainly can benefit from price fluctuations.
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:05:00 PM

Anything below $1.50 is an opportunity for me to stock up. Last couple of weeks the market has become extremely volatile, don’t miss the chance to get your coin very cheap and sold out during this time, so stay updated. Folks, this is a short term play based on potential upwards price movement.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:51:39 PM

Anything below $1.50 is an opportunity for me to stock up. Last couple of weeks the market has become extremely volatile, don’t miss the chance to get your coin very cheap and sold out during this time, so stay updated. Folks, this is a short term play based on potential upwards price movement.
this time we need to use our quick mindset that every single seconds is an opportunity to earned, buy low and sell high with those project that showing
downfall with good development behind because for sure in any moment the price will surge up again you just need to keep following the drill of buy low
and sell high.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Merit: 1265

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:05:30 PM

If you go short term (done it myself) here are some tips/warnings.

NEVER USE A STOP LOSS
You see the dumps-out-of-nowhere, yep every once in a while you will get caught by it.
This is called a stop-out if I am not mistaken.

WATCH OUT WITH LEVERAGE AND GOING SHORT
You think you can go lower but you suddenly end up with a market order execution and no money.
Can also be caused by a dump-out-of-nowhere.

CHECK YOUR RATES
Putting in a buy or sell order costs money and you get a crappy rate.
Short term you will have a hard time to get it back.
Never use market orders even if you want to get on the train Smiley If the orderbook is thin you might end up paying 5% more.

MULTI-CULTURE, VOLATILITY, RULES
Bitcoin is traded in many countries 24x7. This means that traditional trading doesn't apply. You can get hit hard at night. Stock never closes.
Analysis is hard if it is volatile, you have no good indicators. Any whale can kill you in a heartbeat.
There is no one that will prevent a whale from pumping and dumping. It is not regulated whatsoever.

AND BUY LOW SELL HIGH  Cool Roll Eyes

I ended up thinking ... Why risk my shit short term .... HODL makes me sleep better at night.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:14:39 PM

Most of the Bitcoin investors prefer long term investment. Such people don't really sell their investment and tend to buy more in a dip. But bitcoin can be used for short term trading as well. The way Bitcoin price increased in August and reached $5000. It was clear enough that a correction will happen soon. Such signs are not tough to find for an experienced trader. Also some important news such as upcoming fork etc can lead to a drop and selling before that would be profitable. But short term trading is indeed risky and many people don't really prefer it when it comes to Bitcoin.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:37:43 PM

I am all in fiat right now, because of all the uncertainty about legality of bitcoin or crypto in china, possible hardfork in november and not enough daily trading volume despite of good pump in price all suggesting we are either in bull trap or traders are anxious to just buy bitcoin at current price levels.

I am doing short term trading with bitcoin which is quite lucrative right now considering all the $100+ swings we have every hour. Easy money is there in short term trading...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:36:07 PM

I am all in fiat right now, because of all the uncertainty about legality of bitcoin or crypto in china, possible hardfork in november and not enough daily trading volume despite of good pump in price all suggesting we are either in bull trap or traders are anxious to just buy bitcoin at current price levels.

I am doing short term trading with bitcoin which is quite lucrative right now considering all the $100+ swings we have every hour. Easy money is there in short term trading...
If you know how to trade on  short time frames go to trade altcoins on Bittrex. Because crazy movements almost happen everyday there.But volatility will kill your profits if you break your rules.In case of using leverage  dont forget the fact: it is a double-edged sword..

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:15:06 AM

It is also good to invest in short term, when bitcoin drops it's price then that's the time that you need to buy bitcoin and for sure it will rise again. Just like what happen recently. It drops maybe less $3000 and now it recovers until $3800 which is still a good investment.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:55:14 AM

It is also good to invest in short term, when bitcoin drops it's price then that's the time that you need to buy bitcoin and for sure it will rise again. Just like what happen recently. It drops maybe less $3000 and now it recovers until $3800 which is still a good investment.
Bitcoin is always best for short term investment or long term. The important matter is the timing to buy at the price that you can get earn profit later on. Yes even it drops the value it will surely recover.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:33:11 PM

at a time when bitcoin prices have fallen in the past few days, there is a hesitancy in the traders minds, will they buy now or wait to fall over greetings? but in fact as usual, bitcoin only falls within a few days and everything returns to normal. this is what can benefit us in the short term

This is what's happening right now. It's obvious that traders are right now hesitant to go all in and are waiting to see what the next guy does. This creates a stable price. Right now the price is pretty stable in bitcoin terms, and we are going to see a huge candle popping the current triangle formation. Hopefully the candle goes up because there's not much support left if we go below $3000 again, so let's stay positive and let's hope to crush the $4400 next stop. After $4400 is pretty much guaranteed to pump beyond ATH.
aeternus

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:47:42 AM

Bitcoin is great for short term trading as well, you just have to look at the the wild movements in the price that bitcoin has, to be able to notice that if you are able to predict those movements the amount of money that you can make is simply fantastic, if you compare it to any other market like stocks or forex.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1353

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:42:53 AM

Right now is a good time to short for those who are brave enough to surf the waves. Just look at the wild upswings and crashes from day to day and you'll see that shorting is very much alive in volatile assets such as bitcoin. No wonder the Chinese created this fud to further increase their bags before going into a further push (I think), and would continue doing so as long as they find it fitting.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:59:31 PM

for me the best investment is bitcoin and ethereum because they could serve as a long-term investment and short term because it can be used if needed a moment of sudden interest of our needs in the short term at the price are stable so that we won't feel the great loss that, in the long run as investment our future so that guaranteed a decent life. now ride on the bitcoin $3700 should start investing and hang on high prices so getting a big advantage
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:11:12 PM

From what I know Bitcoin right now is more suited in a short term kind of thing, in other terms it is more suited to be traded rather than invest with. Because we need to consider its price today compared to its price before.  Expecting Bitcoin at 3700$ to double up is kind of a impossible thing to happen compared to when it was price below 10$ and even if Bitcoin doubled up in price it won't by any means make you any richer, you just double your money. Additionally I think earning hundred of dollars just by owning one Bitcoin is profitable enough for any trader who is expecting to earn in less than 1 week, for instance a trader who has bought Bitcoin when it reached 3000$ has now a profit of 700$.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:02:08 PM

Bitcoin is good to invest no matter how you invest for short time or for the long time but you need to invest in bitcoin. Basically people use to invest in bitcoin for the long time because it is good to keep in a wallet and to save your future with bitcoin but someone want to invest for the short time then the trading is good option for this kind of people but there will be a little risk in it as well. So investing in bitcoin is safe and easy.
aeternus

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:20:27 AM

The USD is not an investment, cash is just a way to invest, besides if you had held 1000 dollars in the last years those dollars will buy a lot less now than back then, if you used those 1000 dollars to buy bitcoin years ago you will be rich now, do you see the difference?
michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:03:52 AM

The USD is not an investment, cash is just a way to invest, besides if you had held 1000 dollars in the last years those dollars will buy a lot less now than back then, if you used those 1000 dollars to buy bitcoin years ago you will be rich now, do you see the difference?

so we should have bitcoin for a long term and short term investment. I think if we want to use bitcoin as our short investment, we can use by doing trading because bitcoin price until now is still help us to make profit. the bitcoin volatility can makes us to buy when its down and hold for a moment and when the price is up, we can sell to make nice profit. I've done this before and I want to make another profit with bitcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:42:08 AM

To invest in volatile currency it will good to invest for short period of time because the real fluctuations happen rapidly.
The analysts start working when there is a minor change occurs in currencies. So if investment for a short period we will get the return soon or amount back. The current assets like cash and bank balances are liquid assets.

Ayiranorea

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:19:38 AM

USD is a way better for investment and importantly as mentioned $1000 is something big years back. For short term profiting it's good to invest into some low price altcoins or some of the projects which are running the ICO at present. Being rich is possible when you predict the market perfectly.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
aleksej996 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:58:24 PM

USD is a way better for investment and importantly as mentioned $1000 is something big years back. For short term profiting it's good to invest into some low price altcoins or some of the projects which are running the ICO at present. Being rich is possible when you predict the market perfectly.

Due to inflation, no national currency is a good store of value, let a long a profitable investment. When you keep your money in fiat, it is a guarantee that you are losing value every single month.
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:02:51 PM

Due to inflation, no national currency is a good store of value, let a long a profitable investment. When you keep your money in fiat, it is a guarantee that you are losing value every single month.
Even you are losing value every day while you working hard and make money. You do not know everything are increasing value, but only FIAT is decreasing more and more. The inflation made the value of FIAT not high as the past.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:04:33 PM

I believe Bitcoin is good for both long term and short-term investment.  Long term is to hold Bitcoin until we hit a certain price to sell them while short-term means we can ride the fluctuation of Bitcoin.  Buying and selling Bitcoin on a regular basis riding the volatility of it.  Taking profit during ups and downs and eventually exit the market.  We can also get short-term profit from crypto trading buying an altcoins with Bitcoin and selling them once the price spiked and converting the profit to cash.
aleksej996 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:17:05 PM

I believe Bitcoin is good for both long term and short-term investment.  Long term is to hold Bitcoin until we hit a certain price to sell them while short-term means we can ride the fluctuation of Bitcoin.  Buying and selling Bitcoin on a regular basis riding the volatility of it.  Taking profit during ups and downs and eventually exit the market.  We can also get short-term profit from crypto trading buying an altcoins with Bitcoin and selling them once the price spiked and converting the profit to cash.

The thing about Bitcoin long term investment is that Bitcoin is actually money, so there is no need to sell it after it reaches a certain adoption and therefor value. Long term investment in Bitcoin is just holding bitcoins until you don't need to sell them to make a profit.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:21:02 PM

Bitcoin is good for a long term investment if you are looking to make x3 of your money in a year or maybe two. but for short term it is good too, you can easily make 0.50x of your budget if you buy at a cheap rate,  take a look at the charts and see last week's price, it went from $2900 to $3600 in 38 hours. 
It is a good moment to buy if you are looking for short term until it reaches $5000 each bitcoin
PonYabody!

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:27:42 AM

If you don't have faith in bitcoins I would suggest investing in a short-term period, But if you have faith you could do long-term investment. You need a large amount of capital to risk and I will also consume your time and efforts. I always remember the GOLDEN RULE "Don't invest in what you can afford to lose" I decided to do a short investment. I can't afford to lose a lot of money. I just want to earn enough to survive Smiley
jcmelana1991

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:34:15 AM

Short term investment is a good investment also.as long as your investment are profitable.but this short term investment are very risky.we dont dont if your investment are become profitable or it will make you bankcrupt.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:54:20 AM

Overall there are 2 type of people who trade bitcoin which are investor and trader

Being investor mean that you're holding bitcoin as long as possible for maximum profit
Being trader , you're actively buy and sell bitcoin in short term but since bitcoin still volatile , it's difficult to make significant profit compare if you're trading on wall street
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:26:38 AM

The thing about Bitcoin long term investment is that Bitcoin is actually money, so there is no need to sell it after it reaches a certain adoption and therefor value. Long term investment in Bitcoin is just holding bitcoins until you don't need to sell them to make a profit.
Bitcoin is money, when it comes to profiting bitcoin serves as the best. Maybe it can be short term investment or else this can be a long term investment profiting is assured depending upon the capital investment the user make into it.
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:28:35 AM

if you have a coin that you are really following and you can predict the next move very little, it will be very profitable. otherwise I do not recommend short-term investments.I do not know why it seems to me but. people who make their investment in a much shorter term seem more impatient and careless.
on the contrary, people who invest in the long term seem more conscious and patient.I know what I felt was wrong, but there was always such a thought in my mind.Finally, if I need to contextualize, I want to say the following.really look forward to entering into short-term investments against projects that you truly memorize all your movements. otherwise stay away from the other way.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:40:23 AM

if you have a coin that you are really following and you can predict the next move very little, it will be very profitable. otherwise I do not recommend short-term investments.I do not know why it seems to me but. people who make their investment in a much shorter term seem more impatient and careless.
on the contrary, people who invest in the long term seem more conscious and patient.I know what I felt was wrong, but there was always such a thought in my mind.Finally, if I need to contextualize, I want to say the following.really look forward to entering into short-term investments against projects that you truly memorize all your movements. otherwise stay away from the other way.
there must be proper coin selection to make a short investment. because not all coins have such characters.
for now I suggest bitcoin as an investment, because the current price movement is so fast that we can get a bigger chance to get profit.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:10:40 PM

Short term investment is a good investment also.as long as your investment are profitable.but this short term investment are very risky.we dont dont if your investment are become profitable or it will make you bankcrupt.

Yeah it's risky but better to know what coins should be hold for short or in long term.
But in the case of bitcoin, even we hold it for short term still we can have a good profit. Of course you need to closely monitor the market so you'll know when you hold or let go. And I can say that bitcoin investment is much more profitable than saving your money in bank.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:57:55 PM

Yeah it's risky but better to know what coins should be hold for short or in long term.
But in the case of bitcoin, even we hold it for short term still we can have a good profit. Of course you need to closely monitor the market so you'll know when you hold or let go. And I can say that bitcoin investment is much more profitable than saving your money in bank.
None has the ability to predict the market of the bitcoin as well other digital currencies. It's really a hard task, and for short term investment its better to invest into some small price digital assets. When it comes to long term profiting bitcoin can be given preference.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:10:41 PM

None has the ability to predict the market of the bitcoin as well other digital currencies. It's really a hard task, and for short term investment its better to invest into some small price digital assets. When it comes to long term profiting bitcoin can be given preference.
its really hard assessment the fluctuations happen without any trace and with a lots of big whales that can create movements its really hard to do a short term
trades unless you can risk your money and you are willing to take some loses if you made a wrong decision.
aeternus

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:42:11 PM

so we should have bitcoin for a long term and short term investment. I think if we want to use bitcoin as our short investment, we can use by doing trading because bitcoin price until now is still help us to make profit. the bitcoin volatility can makes us to buy when its down and hold for a moment and when the price is up, we can sell to make nice profit. I've done this before and I want to make another profit with bitcoin.
I think we should use bitcoin as a long term investment, you could make a short term investment as well but the price is not going to move as much, so I hold bitcoin for the long term and I choose some altcoins to hold for the short term, that way you can get even better profits than if you just held bitcoin.
gilangIDR
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:16:08 PM

For me bitcoin can be used for various investments. Whether it's long-term investment or short-term investment. Bitcoin prices as well as the continued development of bitcoin can make us take advantage quite easily. This is what makes bitcoin very attractive as an investment.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:47:39 AM

I think it will become risk if you invest in any investment site which is ponzi schemes and not the bankcrupt reason thats why you have doubt on it i suggest to stop investing in any site cause there's a lot of scammer that making clone investmet site. For me much better to invest in ico sites which is classified and legit ..and i know that some of the legit ICO site has a funds for the return . .any ways i am agree on that short term investment but if i were you if i want to earn more profite in investing i will choose long term cause there's a chance that we will become profitable when the bitcoin rocketed to the moon .
hangar18

Activity: 676

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:02:12 AM

I think we should use bitcoin as a long term investment, you could make a short term investment as well but the price is not going to move as much, so I hold bitcoin for the long term and I choose some altcoins to hold for the short term, that way you can get even better profits than if you just held bitcoin.
You also can trade Bitcoin in a short term, but you only can do that if you are a day trader and know scalping skills trading. However, the profits you can earn from this skills depends on the capital of you. If you are a small investor with small funds (under $10,000), I recommend you should to trading in altcoin. Wink
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:49:51 PM

For me bitcoin can be used for various investments. Whether it's long-term investment or short-term investment. Bitcoin prices as well as the continued development of bitcoin can make us take advantage quite easily. This is what makes bitcoin very attractive as an investment.

Exactly bitcoin is best for both investments, and in both cases profit margin is high as compared to other crypto currencies but long term investment always give you more profit than short term investment.
Casdinyard

Activity: 2058
Merit: 882

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:52:59 PM

Absolutely right.
Fiat will depreciate and can loss it's value over time but unlike bitcoin that the value is increasing constantly.
And its volatility makes more people to invest and it gives them these chills and thrills up to their bones.
While on the other hand, yes bitcoin can be a short term investment but it'll not give you a satisfaction that you're hoping to get.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
aeternus

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:21:03 PM

The problem with investing short term is that the variations in the price can be great, look at the past weeks and you will see what I mean, but if you invest for the long term you do not care about those changes in the price since you will always be on profit after some time.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:40:52 PM

The problem with investing short term is that the variations in the price can be great, look at the past weeks and you will see what I mean, but if you invest for the long term you do not care about those changes in the price since you will always be on profit after some time.

If people look to invest or trade Bitcoin to generate short term profits, then they do that because of the fluctuations. In this case it's not a problem, but something they are looking forward to -- it's not for nothing that this market attracts all kinds of people. If the heavy fluctuations weren't there, this market by far wouldn't be as interesting for investors and traders as how things are right now. These people accept the risks of the volatile nature of this market, and as long as that is the case, it's all fine.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:03:57 PM

I agree wit you, since Bitcoin has the volatility property, it makes it even more attractive for people to invest in. When we analyze it as simple as it is, volatility affects its value, there will be a chance that its price will dump at some point this will likely to make other people got panic but there is a higher chance that its price will have a pump, because of its decentralized  characteristic.
n691309
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:32:50 PM

I do not see this as a problem as it depends on each individual. For those who want to consider short term investments, I feel they understand the little risk that short term trading comes with and which is why they know when it is best for them to either move back in or just get out as the case may be.

As long as I consider long term investment, I still consider short term investments as well although timing is what matters and it is not always all the time. If there is a dip, i buy in and wait for the next huge break and take a little profit with my initial investment while still leaving chunk of the profit in my wallet with same cycle once the chance comes up.

Might be risky but it is usually worth it, and if you understand bitcoin movement, then you get use to it at a point.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:21:26 PM

its really hard assessment the fluctuations happen without any trace and with a lots of big whales that can create movements its really hard to do a short term
trades unless you can risk your money and you are willing to take some loses if you made a wrong decision.

As a rule of thumb, don't acquire any volatile assets you cant afford to lose because this is a valuable guideline for investment in general. Yes I agree that better to know what coins should be hold since it may take risk to the borrower specially to other small business for it become too reliant on short-term funds and vulnerable to high interest rate and banking fees.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:20:04 PM

I agree wit you, since Bitcoin has the volatility property, it makes it even more attractive for people to invest in. When we analyze it as simple as it is, volatility affects its value, there will be a chance that its price will dump at some point this will likely to make other people got panic but there is a higher chance that its price will have a pump, because of its decentralized  characteristic.
I always believe on bitcoin with its fluctuation that we could get earn profit. Yes I agree with you in bitcoin we can consider for a long term or short term investment. It's volatile features which attract more users and investors and were lucky indeed to grab this chance in bitcoin.
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:41:05 PM

I always believe on bitcoin with its fluctuation that we could get earn profit. Yes I agree with you in bitcoin we can consider for a long term or short term investment. It's volatile features which attract more users and investors and were lucky indeed to grab this chance in bitcoin.
Although there is alwasy great fluctuation in the price of bitcoin, but still i think that those people who do not have any experience in day trading the trading is really  too much risky for them and i will always recomend long term investment for them.
Jewell

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:51:05 AM

Bitcoin is more attractive for trader and investors because of its fluctuation. They can make money from bitcoin if there is ups and down in the priice of bitcoin, they wait for the price to dump, they purchase bitcoin at low price and try to sell it. In fact some people invest their money for short term while other invest it for long. in short term investment if a person do not have any experience then short term investment is more risky as compare to long term investment.
rarkenin

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:06:26 AM

Bitcoin is more attractive for trader and investors because of its fluctuation. They can make money from bitcoin if there is ups and down in the priice of bitcoin, they wait for the price to dump, they purchase bitcoin at low price and try to sell it. In fact some people invest their money for short term while other invest it for long. in short term investment if a person do not have any experience then short term investment is more risky as compare to long term investment.
In general trading cryptos are tough but professionals know what they are doing.Investing on short time frames is risky and noone can predict short term market movement in the world.Long term investing is more comfortable and ROI is better than wasting time on short time frames.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:19:52 AM

Long term investing is more comfortable and ROI is better than wasting time on short time frames.

It depends. If you're a pretty active trader, then the rewards can add up nicely and thus be extremely worthwhile. It however takes a lot time to be an active trader, high risk, dedication, and that's exactly something the majority of the people can't seem to handle all at once. Long term investing requires no effort aside from the initial purschasing and the eventual selling actions, which is quite an advantage. In current days long term holding does pay off big time, but it wasn't always like this, especially after the MtGox collapse. For quite a long period of time, holding didn't result in anything due to the bear market at that time, where trading the volatility was the only proper way to make profit.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:46:52 PM

Short-term investment is also a good investment if you catch the right time. When you buy a bitcoin and it's up for sale you will sell it right away. Continue to buy it at a reasonable price and if you profit. Short-term investment helps you to recover capital faster and reduce risk.
wurth

Activity: 331

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:19:52 PM

And specially, you can use technical analysic to calculate the base price or simply is the price of Bitcoin will drop to the price as your prediction. Of course, it is only a speculation, but when you have a prediction, you can know the next move of Bitcoin easily and you do not feel surprise when the price of Bitcoin moves fast.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:26:49 PM

And specially, you can use technical analysic to calculate the base price or simply is the price of Bitcoin will drop to the price as your prediction. Of course, it is only a speculation, but when you have a prediction, you can know the next move of Bitcoin easily and you do not feel surprise when the price of Bitcoin moves fast.
However hard predictions were made, getting close to the perfect value with reference to time period is simply a hard thing to be achieved. So upon a calculated market circulation and the total capital volume its good to pick few assets and then on further days can understand the potential of each asset.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:19:35 PM

Easy to reading the past, but no one knows what will happen in the future, even just for next 3 months we do not know if bitcoin value is higher than today. For me, motivation invest in bitcoin is longterm.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:55:59 PM

Well I will do short term time to time. Just say this past few days, btc dropped to 3000 that was a very good time to dump a few thousand and then it jumps to 3800. Just got to be smart
That's exactly a short term investment. This term depends on expectation on profits. I hope this will be the good earning for beginners to gain some decent profits in short term.
You try them on different coins as well and get experienced on investing without a big loss.
tenakha

Activity: 1470

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:36:55 PM

Easy to reading the past, but no one knows what will happen in the future, even just for next 3 months we do not know if bitcoin value is higher than today. For me, motivation invest in bitcoin is longterm.

Short term investment is not way to earn big amounts compared to long term investing opportunities. Higher timeframes offers more price fluctuation than short term trading prices. Short term is not for noobs but noobs can use demo accounts in order to improve their strategy.
BitHodler
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:40:43 PM

Short term is not for noobs but noobs can use demo accounts in order to improve their strategy.
Demo accounts are pure nonsense in my book as this doesn't contribute to people improving their trading skills and understanding ~ it's impossible because there isn't real money involved.

If there isn't real money involved things will never be the same. With demo accounts people will easily make certain high risk decisions, knowing that it won't result in them losing anything, while with real money, they wouldn't do it.

Trading a volatile market doesn't only depend on skills and understanding, but has also for a major part to do with your mental stability ~ emotions break even the best traders in a market as unpredictable as the one from Bitcoin.

DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:44:15 AM

I don't invest for a long term because i don't know if im gonna make a good profit from it we don't know how long bitcoin will last in this world. so for me short term investment is the best thing to do just follow the buy bitcoin in a low price and sell it on a high price. That's how im getting a huge profit in bitcoin.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:44:58 AM

Short term investment is not way to earn big amounts compared to long term investing opportunities. Higher timeframes offers more price fluctuation than short term trading prices. Short term is not for noobs but noobs can use demo accounts in order to improve their strategy.
Yea if some one want to take good profit then must keep eye on this market invest for some good time as this is going to give them better ROI some time short term investment give shock to noobs so better they go with more time as its give them more time and experience for this market
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:19:52 AM

But they never said that it is not profitable for short term investment. Many of the users are trading it on daily basis too and they are earning, like you can see people over localbitcoins ,however it involves a little more risk.
A major split of the community is more likely than during a Bitcoin Cash fork and we saw some price drops before the Bitcoin Cash fork and could possibly expect an even bigger drop during this one.
Till now this upcoming fork seems too weak than the last one because there isn't any better support for this one as it was for the last hard fork.
Don't worry chinese ban isn't too much effective, and it is expected that soon they will lift their ban over this issue.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:31:17 PM

Short term investment still has two type is daily or scalping trading. If you are a day trader, scalping trading is not new for you. But the risk of scalping always highest, no trading type can compete the risk to this type. This type is also one of the main reason made make many trader loss many money Grin.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Uberzugzug

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:00:30 AM

When it comes to short term investment, you need to be alert and to always look at the market of the investment instrument. Example for this are foreign exchange, which also similar with the trading of Bitcoin. In stocks, short term investments are the companies like mining. Where in the stock price is volatile because of different external factors.
orions.belt19

Merit: 146

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:42:40 AM

We may only predict and speculate the price of bitcoin and it's really hard to do so because of its volatility. But you may profit handsomely because of this volatility. If you do not make the right investment decisions, you may even incur a loss from your investment. But with high risks, come high rewards. Those who are able to sell their coins successfully are able to profit nicely. Ideally, it's better to invest long term with bitcoin.

I would agree that investing in bitcoin is more profitable and better than saving in the bank because the bitcoin value will accumulate and accrue in the coming years whereas saving in the bank will give you only a small percentage of interest.
mitchr4
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1017

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:10:36 AM

I think the short term investment is only doing a lot by beginners. Who only invest a little to get profit quickly. Compared to long term investment most of this is doing by people who have been long and ready to accept the risk.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:48:08 AM

I think the short term investment is only doing a lot by beginners. Who only invest a little to get profit quickly. Compared to long term investment most of this is doing by people who have been long and ready to accept the risk.

Short-term investments are primarily recommended for beginners who have a limited initial capital. Of course, when an individual is an experienced investor, he/she relatively is knowledgeable about the risks that one is taking. They already have acquired the suitable mindset when it comes to investing, compared to beginners who are still skeptical about their decision on investing. Regardless of the longevity of the investment, short-term and long-term investments are both considered and used by almost all investors depending on the current market price.

Personally, If I have the means of investing big amounts of money to bitcoin, I'll do it in a heartbeat knowing that I would probably accumulated profit in the long-run basing it on the price history chart of bitcoins. Though there may be a lot of external factors to consider in determining the price, we cannot deny the fact that through the years, bitcoin's price has been steadily increasing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JOSE2014

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:32:00 AM

Short-term investments are primarily recommended for beginners who have a limited initial capital. Of course, when an individual is an experienced investor, he/she relatively is knowledgeable about the risks that one is taking. They already have acquired the suitable mindset when it comes to investing, compared to beginners who are still skeptical about their decision on investing. Regardless of the longevity of the investment, short-term and long-term investments are both considered and used by almost all investors depending on the current market price.

Personally, If I have the means of investing big amounts of money to bitcoin, I'll do it in a heartbeat knowing that I would probably accumulated profit in the long-run basing it on the price history chart of bitcoins. Though there may be a lot of external factors to consider in determining the price, we cannot deny the fact that through the years, bitcoin's price has been steadily increasing.

You need to goals for the future investing and you know the what you start the business process. Any investment option is less then some year. So know the process information and how to handle the business. Investment is not to easy. So careful to invest the money and you will creat the account for the saving it will help to the some issues. 
aeternus

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:13:37 PM

If people look to invest or trade Bitcoin to generate short term profits, then they do that because of the fluctuations. In this case it's not a problem, but something they are looking forward to -- it's not for nothing that this market attracts all kinds of people. If the heavy fluctuations weren't there, this market by far wouldn't be as interesting for investors and traders as how things are right now. These people accept the risks of the volatile nature of this market, and as long as that is the case, it's all fine.
You are correct but at the same time, the number of people that can master that high volatility and profit from it are very low, I do no think that even 10% of the traders can do that, that is why I do not even bother with short term trading, I know I’m going to lose so that is why I invest for the long term.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:33:50 PM

Currently the most lucrative short-term investment is the specific cryptocurrency of bitcoin, this is because the market cap continues to increase and has now reached over $ 45,000
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:57:46 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 12:15:49 AM by MMA

Currently the most lucrative short-term investment is the specific cryptocurrency of bitcoin, this is because the market cap continues to increase and has now reached over $ 45,000
It is depending on our experience. If you have good experience in short term investment, then it is really good and profitable, but short term investment is more risky for such people who do not have any experience in sort term investment, but inexperience people i think that long term investment is more profitable and reliable, they can even make good profit from short term investment.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:02:37 AM

It is depending on our experience. If you have good experience in short term investment, then it is really good and profitable, but short term investment is more risky for such people who do not have any experience in sort term investment, but inexperience people i think that long term investment is more profitable and reliable, they can even make good profit from short term investment.

Bitcoin market today is not lucrative for short term because I believed the price swing will not be in your favor all the time so chances are you are going to loose a lot of money if you think you can do that kind of shorting. Maybe alts are better choice for those day traders. Bitcoin with its current price is really valuable holding for long term instead of doing kind kind of daily shorting.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 01:12:37 AM

Bitcoin market today is not lucrative for short term because I believed the price swing will not be in your favor all the time so chances are you are going to loose a lot of money if you think you can do that kind of shorting. Maybe alts are better choice for those day traders. Bitcoin with its current price is really valuable holding for long term instead of doing kind kind of daily shorting.

Trading bitcoin in short term is always risky as you never know where price will move and if buy at higher price and if price crash then you need to hold it longer till the price is not recovered so its always good to hold bitcoins for a long term as you will surely make profits if you hold for the right time and in short term altcoins are always an best choice to make short term profits.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:57:14 AM

Investing in bitcoin you can do in the long term is also short term, it depends on the needs and what percentage of profit you want, because if you just want to invest in the short term you will not get big profits but it can do on bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Almat

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:02:45 AM

Investing in bitcoin you can do in the long term is also short term, it depends on the needs and what percentage of profit you want, because if you just want to invest in the short term you will not get big profits but it can do on bitcoin.

You could actually get big profits. We were at $3k around a month ago and was able to climb to $5.8k a few days ago. If you had bought at that dip and sold at that height, you could have easily doubled your money.
aeternus

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:40:34 PM

Many people think they are good traders just because they can see that in chart of the previous months they can tell where it was a good moment to invest, but anyone can do that, the most difficult part of being a trader is to take instantaneous decisions when it counts when things are not as clear and if you do not take a fast decision you may lose hundreds of dollars, that is what separates good traders from the bad traders.
futurebitcoins

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:59:00 AM

You could actually get big profits. We were at $3k around a month ago and was able to climb to $5.8k a few days ago. If you had bought at that dip and sold at that height, you could have easily doubled your money.

Don't think always prices will move only one direction. How it went up similarly prices can down even faster so invest wisely.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: