Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term investment  (Read 2966 times)
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:33:59 AM

Last few days the price of bitcoin down at 3000 dollars and if you see today is already 4000 dollard so if you bought bitcoin last few days you will earn profit. It is shorterm investment so what if you bought a lot of bitcoin for profit. But if you want a lot of profit you can hold it for few months or maybe few years or longterm investment. But no one knows what is the price of bitcoin.
at a time when bitcoin prices have fallen in the past few days, there is a hesitancy in the traders minds, will they buy now or wait to fall over greetings? but in fact as usual, bitcoin only falls within a few days and everything returns to normal. this is what can benefit us in the short term
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:47:43 AM

Last few days the price of bitcoin down at 3000 dollars and if you see today is already 4000 dollard so if you bought bitcoin last few days you will earn profit. It is shorterm investment so what if you bought a lot of bitcoin for profit. But if you want a lot of profit you can hold it for few months or maybe few years or longterm investment. But no one knows what is the price of bitcoin.
for me bitcoin can be used for long-term investment and also short-term investment. I will invest long if the price continues to increase. and when prices are fluctuating and waves then I will make short-term investments. this depends on the strategy that we do. because the strategy we do must be in accordance with current conditions.
johndoe784r

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

Text goes here

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:42:10 AM

Price will go up and price will go down just buy low and sell high eventually it'll hit a higher point or a lower point gotta have patience
Rings-Currency

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:57:04 AM

Best short term investment right now is USD untill this china thing blows over
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:27:08 AM

Altcoins were the one that can be used for short term earnings compared to bitcoin. Here too, one needs to study better about the market and choose the right altcoin to profit in short time. Other than this at present ICO's were trending to be an asset providing good profit in a short term once after getting listed on the exchanges.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:14:01 PM

for me bitcoin can be used for long-term investment and also short-term investment. I will invest long if the price continues to increase. and when prices are fluctuating and waves then I will make short-term investments. this depends on the strategy that we do. because the strategy we do must be in accordance with current conditions.

Short term investment in Bitcoin is deemed significantly harder because of the volatility of each coin. You need to be very lucky in order to buy at a dip and ride the wave back up to sell it later. I think long term investment is a stronger choice.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:23:09 PM

in my view short term investment results depend on how to predict the market movement in the same days or in the same weeks and actually some people could get the benefit of short term several days ago if there is a people could takes advantages with buy bitcoin when the price dropped at $3500 below i think they also will get the profit if they decide to sold all of their bitcoin from the current price
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:23:17 PM

Well for me I'd rather have a short term investment for bitcoin nowadays because the value fluctuates from time to time and sometimes it sudden increase and if you get the chance to encounter the sudden pump that's the time you can sell your bitcoin and you don't need to keep it as a long term investment besides you cannot have an assurance that bitcoin will have a good value after so many years.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:30:41 PM

Altcoins were the one that can be used for short term earnings compared to bitcoin. Here too, one needs to study better about the market and choose the right altcoin to profit in short time. Other than this at present ICO's were trending to be an asset providing good profit in a short term once after getting listed on the exchanges.
Although your opinion not wrong, but you have to remember if you want to get profit with ICO tokens after listed on exchange, you need to keep your eye and follow ANN thread or other channel announcement of the token you want to earn profit. Because most of the investors (short term) also wait that time and earn profit as you.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:31:05 PM

Short term investment in Bitcoin is deemed significantly harder because of the volatility of each coin. You need to be very lucky in order to buy at a dip and ride the wave back up to sell it later. I think long term investment is a stronger choice.

Indeed, to get bigger profits of course long-term investment can be the best solution in bitcoin, but for Wave i think it can use short-term investment because the coin's movement is active and certainly can benefit from price fluctuations.
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:05:00 PM

Anything below $1.50 is an opportunity for me to stock up. Last couple of weeks the market has become extremely volatile, don’t miss the chance to get your coin very cheap and sold out during this time, so stay updated. Folks, this is a short term play based on potential upwards price movement.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:51:39 PM

Anything below $1.50 is an opportunity for me to stock up. Last couple of weeks the market has become extremely volatile, don’t miss the chance to get your coin very cheap and sold out during this time, so stay updated. Folks, this is a short term play based on potential upwards price movement.
this time we need to use our quick mindset that every single seconds is an opportunity to earned, buy low and sell high with those project that showing
downfall with good development behind because for sure in any moment the price will surge up again you just need to keep following the drill of buy low
and sell high.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:05:30 PM

If you go short term (done it myself) here are some tips/warnings.

NEVER USE A STOP LOSS
You see the dumps-out-of-nowhere, yep every once in a while you will get caught by it.
This is called a stop-out if I am not mistaken.

WATCH OUT WITH LEVERAGE AND GOING SHORT
You think you can go lower but you suddenly end up with a market order execution and no money.
Can also be caused by a dump-out-of-nowhere.

CHECK YOUR RATES
Putting in a buy or sell order costs money and you get a crappy rate.
Short term you will have a hard time to get it back.
Never use market orders even if you want to get on the train Smiley If the orderbook is thin you might end up paying 5% more.

MULTI-CULTURE, VOLATILITY, RULES
Bitcoin is traded in many countries 24x7. This means that traditional trading doesn't apply. You can get hit hard at night. Stock never closes.
Analysis is hard if it is volatile, you have no good indicators. Any whale can kill you in a heartbeat.
There is no one that will prevent a whale from pumping and dumping. It is not regulated whatsoever.

AND BUY LOW SELL HIGH  Cool Roll Eyes

I ended up thinking ... Why risk my shit short term .... HODL makes me sleep better at night.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:14:39 PM

Most of the Bitcoin investors prefer long term investment. Such people don't really sell their investment and tend to buy more in a dip. But bitcoin can be used for short term trading as well. The way Bitcoin price increased in August and reached $5000. It was clear enough that a correction will happen soon. Such signs are not tough to find for an experienced trader. Also some important news such as upcoming fork etc can lead to a drop and selling before that would be profitable. But short term trading is indeed risky and many people don't really prefer it when it comes to Bitcoin.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:37:43 PM

I am all in fiat right now, because of all the uncertainty about legality of bitcoin or crypto in china, possible hardfork in november and not enough daily trading volume despite of good pump in price all suggesting we are either in bull trap or traders are anxious to just buy bitcoin at current price levels.

I am doing short term trading with bitcoin which is quite lucrative right now considering all the $100+ swings we have every hour. Easy money is there in short term trading...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:36:07 PM

I am all in fiat right now, because of all the uncertainty about legality of bitcoin or crypto in china, possible hardfork in november and not enough daily trading volume despite of good pump in price all suggesting we are either in bull trap or traders are anxious to just buy bitcoin at current price levels.

I am doing short term trading with bitcoin which is quite lucrative right now considering all the $100+ swings we have every hour. Easy money is there in short term trading...
If you know how to trade on  short time frames go to trade altcoins on Bittrex. Because crazy movements almost happen everyday there.But volatility will kill your profits if you break your rules.In case of using leverage  dont forget the fact: it is a double-edged sword..

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:15:06 AM

It is also good to invest in short term, when bitcoin drops it's price then that's the time that you need to buy bitcoin and for sure it will rise again. Just like what happen recently. It drops maybe less $3000 and now it recovers until $3800 which is still a good investment.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:55:14 AM

It is also good to invest in short term, when bitcoin drops it's price then that's the time that you need to buy bitcoin and for sure it will rise again. Just like what happen recently. It drops maybe less $3000 and now it recovers until $3800 which is still a good investment.
Bitcoin is always best for short term investment or long term. The important matter is the timing to buy at the price that you can get earn profit later on. Yes even it drops the value it will surely recover.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:33:11 PM

at a time when bitcoin prices have fallen in the past few days, there is a hesitancy in the traders minds, will they buy now or wait to fall over greetings? but in fact as usual, bitcoin only falls within a few days and everything returns to normal. this is what can benefit us in the short term

This is what's happening right now. It's obvious that traders are right now hesitant to go all in and are waiting to see what the next guy does. This creates a stable price. Right now the price is pretty stable in bitcoin terms, and we are going to see a huge candle popping the current triangle formation. Hopefully the candle goes up because there's not much support left if we go below $3000 again, so let's stay positive and let's hope to crush the $4400 next stop. After $4400 is pretty much guaranteed to pump beyond ATH.
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:47:42 AM

Many traders agree that Bitcoin is a great long term investment, but what about all the short term traders?
There is a value in short term trading of course and these months seem as they were and will be turbulent, making short term trading at higher stake.

When do you predict a bottom and top range of the market in these couple of months?

Due to the upcoming of a serious hard fork that has a major economical support these times seem very risky for Bitcoin. A major split of the community is more likely than during a Bitcoin Cash fork and we saw some price drops before the Bitcoin Cash fork and could possibly expect an even bigger drop during this one. Or maybe people gained more confidence in Bitcoin since the survival of that fork? Are the big investors confident that big companies that signed the NY agreement will make a successful fork and insure the value of their coins with their economical importance or will they bail due to uncertainty? If they are confident in those companies, are they wrong to be confident? Will the users reject the fork and would it make a very drastic effect on the price?

Also due to the bad clarity in China's new ICO ban, it is maybe possible for the government to clarify it's stance on crypto/fiat trading?
If their stance is supportive, we could experience a huge bull and if it is not, we might experience a perhaps medium or high decline in price?

Many things could affect the price in next 2 months and because many miners and other people who pay the bills from crypto it is important to know for them should they sell and when or should they wait and for how long.
Bitcoin is great for short term trading as well, you just have to look at the the wild movements in the price that bitcoin has, to be able to notice that if you are able to predict those movements the amount of money that you can make is simply fantastic, if you compare it to any other market like stocks or forex.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: