Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103394 times)
systembrew

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:15:11 PM

Bitbase is done , price already crash... still dont have wallet.....
all promise is shit....
we missed our chance to make money....
very dissappointed with this ico

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
systembrew

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:22:13 PM

where is my coin dev ? i send it to coinexhange and no txid no trấnction id , nothing here , how can i create ticket ? u steal it ? only 200 coin u steal ? and my withdraw still not conplete , it's more than 6 hours passed

the same here , it just disappear.... gone.....
lsb108

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 11:38:38 PM

where is my coin dev ? i send it to coinexhange and no txid no trấnction id , nothing here , how can i create ticket ? u steal it ? only 200 coin u steal ? and my withdraw still not conplete , it's more than 6 hours passed

the same here , it just disappear.... gone.....

Please be grateful to you! Scammers will not have a good future ...
ST_section31

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:42:00 PM

This project lack transparency. No wallet, no explorer.  Huh
prozoneqn

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:53:23 PM

so where are u yudov ? plz answer our problem
unlimitedtires

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:55:15 PM

1: Can i trade my free 50 btb tokens?

Yes only "if" you buy 200 btbc in our exchanger or from the site ( this is to eliminate people who abused the free token system, as we check theres a massive cheating happened on this. Our Terms stated that " Make sure that any attempts to create multiple accounts and credit yourself with extra tokens will not be allowed and your account might be suspended and your tokens will be lost."

2. I bought tokens but its below 200 btb, can i still use the tokens which i bought with my own money?

Yes, after we set up and fix the windows btb wallet / Online wallet. You can just click  "claim reward" on token page to convert all your Tokens to BTBc (ratio 1:1) . the free 50 BTBc will be burnt as you didnt reach the required amount of deposit to activate it. - if you're asking why? go back and read number 1.

3. Why i cant see BTB address in my online wallet?

its because we are still fixing it and all will be given a unique address. Just be patient and wait for it ( all will have their respective address at the same time)

4. I cant log in my account - cannot see my wallet id

Check our email message as we always send user's wallet id on every message. People can also log in with their registered email or wallet id. Click "Forgot password" to retrieve your new password. we tried it many times and its working fine - you will receive your new password in just 5 seconds.

5. I still have pending deposits, what shall i do?

All pending deposits occured when people doesnt send the required amount + FEE which resulted to pending deposits. We already found and fix the issue. I will be handling all pending deposits, all were processed but some cannot be found at all in our system.

We are already listed in coinmarketcap.com and also at coinexchange.io, Already tried windows wallet to trade at coinexchange.io and its working fine now. We are really thankful for all your support. We will release further information regarding all important issues. Just be patient. All i can say is buy those tokens now as we are going to the moon for sure.

BTB IS COMPLETE SCAM!!!

Earn 50 Free BTB Worth $5 On Signup. IS FALSE ADVERTISING FRAUD!!
No conditions to get the FREE 500 coins. Now you say: "Yes only "if" you buy 200 btbc in our exchanger..", but nowhere in your advertising do you show it. Your website only shows that anybody will earn 50 free coins on Signup.  So, you must give the free coins to everyone who spends their time registering and promoting their Scam Platform.
If you say that there were people who created multiple accounts and made fraud, you should suspend those accounts only, but you should give those who really believed in your advertising promise
If in these days you have not given people what you promised in your advertising, I will contact the Federal Trade Department to report you false advertising and possible ponzi scheme website with pyramid scheme too. and I will invite everybody to report it to all the people who feel hurt by your false advertising.

we must make sure we get all scammers out of the air
vergegod

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:04:19 AM

Yes only "if" you buy 200 btbc in our exchanger or from the site ( this is to eliminate people who abused the free token system, as we check theres a massive cheating happened on this. Our Terms stated that " Make sure that any attempts to create multiple accounts and credit yourself with extra tokens will not be allowed and your account might be suspended and your tokens will be lost."

2. I bought tokens but its below 200 btb, can i still use the tokens which i bought with my own money?

Yes, after we set up and fix the windows btb wallet / Online wallet. You can just click  "claim reward" on token page to convert all your Tokens to BTBc (ratio 1:1) . the free 50 BTBc will be burnt as you didnt reach the required amount of deposit to activate it. - if you're asking why? go back and read number 1.

its because we are still fixing it and all will be given a unique address. Just be patient and wait for it ( all will have their respective address at the same time)

Check our email message as we always send user's wallet id on every message. People can also log in with their registered email or wallet id. Click "Forgot password" to retrieve your new password. we tried it many times and its working fine - you will receive your new password in just 5 seconds.

All pending deposits occured when people doesnt send the required amount + FEE which resulted to pending deposits. We already found and fix the issue. I will be handling all pending deposits, all were processed but some cannot be found at all in our system.

We are already listed in coinmarketcap.com and also at coinexchange.io, Already tried windows wallet to trade at coinexchange.io and its working fine now. We are really thankful for all your support. We will release further information regarding all important issues. Just be patient. All i can say is buy those tokens now as we are going to the moon for sure.

BTB IS COMPLETE SCAM!!!

No conditions to get the FREE 500 coins. Now you say: "Yes only "if" you buy 200 btbc in our exchanger..", but nowhere in your advertising do you show it. Your website only shows that anybody will earn 50 free coins on Signup.  So, you must give the free coins to everyone who spends their time registering and promoting their Scam Platform.
If in these days you have not given people what you promised in your advertising, I will contact the Federal Trade Department to report you false advertising and possible ponzi scheme website with pyramid scheme too. and I will invite everybody to report it to all the people who feel hurt by your false advertising.

If YAKOV ever gives you that 50 free BTB I will dump all my coins and trust me, I have a decent amount.

You think you can just get free money like that? If you read the previous post by YAKOV, he said you would need to buy 200 btb to add to the free 50 btb in order to withdraw. This is to prevent people who want to abuse the platform (like you).

For all I care, you can cry all you want. . . but I'm with YAKOV on this one.

Also I can sell my 50 BTB anytime I want as I bought BTB tokens (so this is fair).

Dumpers like you who just want free money and dump the coin should get punished  Cool
Krypto King

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:14:19 AM

FIRST OF ALL EVERYONE NEEDS TO CALM DOWN AND STOP WITH THE FUD!

SECOND - If you came into this ICO thinking your gonna sign up for free and get 50 BTBc, GET OVER IT AND WAKE UP, you have to buy 200 more BTBc to withdraw the rest of your 50, this is a promotion to get idiots like you to sign up and pay up for something you thought was for FREE, nothing in life is free (maybe just ketchup).

THIRD - NOT EVEN REGAL COIN OR WESTERNCOIN has a BTC & a Ethereum inner exchange, yea thats right, Bitbase has two functional INNER Exchanges, and they are listed on coinmarketcap and coinexchange.io, Bitbase is one of the few websites to accomplish all of that coming out of the gate, thats better then REGAL COIN where they lock your account and have a crappy exchange.

FOURTH - Of course Yakov is not going t o release all your coins at once, look what happened when he released just 15%, everyone tried dumping, let the idiots keep dumping and selling, I bought mine at $.30, I will hold and sell mine when BTBc goes over $5.  You are all scared sheep who do not know what investing is about, if you really are scared, sell off your BTB just don't cry and complain when the price goes back up.

FIFTH - People are now selling the BTB, and getting Bitcoin sent to them as we speak, so dont say this is a scam, you are just hating, people are getting PAID AS YOU READ THIS!

SIXTH - Did you check their lending program that is offered now?  It's more similar to Bitconnect and less like a HYIP, so in my opinion they are going with a more realistic lending program that is more stable and which will actually work.

Yakov in my opinion is doing everything he said he did and more!  Everything on the site is working and progressing fine, we are on coinmarketcap and coinexchange, the inner exchanges are WORKING, the Bitcoin payouts are WORKING, just because you can't get your free 50 BTB or just because you can only take 15%, its people Yakov has to put these restrictions in place because you scared sheep will dump the BTB as soon as you get it, you guys dont give a crap about Bitbase but Yakov obviously does, and he's taking care of the investors.  The investors are the people who put REAL money into this ICO, and really care about this company.  So stop talking shit and spreading FUD, just scroll up and everything you've said and complaing about has been said many times before, you know nothing about investing, go sell your BTB at pennies on the dollar, and cry to your Mom when the prices goes back over $5!  This game is not for you, go back to selling coffee at Starbucks
joe028

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:19:47 AM

Hey i got free 50 btb token like you, but i bought when ico 0.05$ and i got over 200+ then i sold all with free 50btbc when open exchange in website. They not scam. if you want proof, i will show you

Yes, after we set up and fix the windows btb wallet / Online wallet. You can just click  "claim reward" on token page to convert all your Tokens to BTBc (ratio 1:1) . the free 50 BTBc will be burnt as you didnt reach the required amount of deposit to activate it. - if you're asking why? go back and read number 1.

BTB IS COMPLETE SCAM!!!

If you say that there were people who created multiple accounts and made fraud, you should suspend those accounts only, but you should give those who really believed in your advertising promise

techtrader250

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:28:52 AM

SECOND - If you came into this ICO thinking your gonna sign up for free and get 50 BTBc, GET OVER IT AND WAKE UP, you have to buy 200 more BTBc to withdraw the rest of your 50, this is a promotion to get idiots like you to sign up and pay up for something you thought was for FREE, nothing in life is free (maybe just ketchup).

THIRD - NOT EVEN REGAL COIN OR WESTERNCOIN has a BTC & a Ethereum inner exchange, yea thats right, Bitbase has two functional INNER Exchanges, and they are listed on coinmarketcap and coinexchange.io, Bitbase is one of the few websites to accomplish all of that coming out of the gate, thats better then REGAL COIN where they lock your account and have a crappy exchange.

FOURTH - Of course Yakov is not going t o release all your coins at once, look what happened when he released just 15%, everyone tried dumping, let the idiots keep dumping and selling, I bought mine at $.30, I will hold and sell mine when BTBc goes over $5.  You are all scared sheep who do not know what investing is about, if you really are scared, sell off your BTB just don't cry and complain when the price goes back up.

FIFTH - People are now selling the BTB, and getting Bitcoin sent to them as we speak, so dont say this is a scam, you are just hating, people are getting PAID AS YOU READ THIS!

SIXTH - Did you check their lending program that is offered now?  It's more similar to Bitconnect and less like a HYIP, so in my opinion they are going with a more realistic lending program that is more stable and which will actually work.

Yakov in my opinion is doing everything he said he did and more!  Everything on the site is working and progressing fine, we are on coinmarketcap and coinexchange, the inner exchanges are WORKING, the Bitcoin payouts are WORKING, just because you can't get your free 50 BTB or just because you can only take 15%, its people Yakov has to put these restrictions in place because you scared sheep will dump the BTB as soon as you get it, you guys dont give a crap about Bitbase but Yakov obviously does, and he's taking care of the investors.  The investors are the people who put REAL money into this ICO, and really care about this company.  So stop talking shit and spreading FUD, just scroll up and everything you've said and complaing about has been said many times before, you know nothing about investing, go sell your BTB at pennies on the dollar, and cry to your Mom when the prices goes back over $5!  This game is not for you, go back to selling coffee at Starbucks

You are right pretty much about everything. I dont know about you guys, but dev did a lot of work to just let the project go down in a DAY after it was released. Relax. Wait for a week and you'll see.
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:32:56 AM

Yes, after we set up and fix the windows btb wallet / Online wallet. You can just click  "claim reward" on token page to convert all your Tokens to BTBc (ratio 1:1) . the free 50 BTBc will be burnt as you didnt reach the required amount of deposit to activate it. - if you're asking why? go back and read number 1.

BTB IS COMPLETE SCAM!!!

If YAKOV ever gives you that 50 free BTB I will dump all my coins and trust me, I have a decent amount.

You think you can just get free money like that? If you read the previous post by YAKOV, he said you would need to buy 200 btb to add to the free 50 btb in order to withdraw. This is to prevent people who want to abuse the platform (like you).

Also I can sell my 50 BTB anytime I want as I bought BTB tokens (so this is fair).

Dumpers like you who just want free money and dump the coin should get punished  Cool

I do not buy tokens from a scheme ponzi, nor register to win 50 free tokens, nor do I go crying as you suggest, and I do not care if you are with Yakov, nor do I care about any of the things you say, for me you are NOTHING!
I only see that there are people cheated and I speak for them. It is not the first complaint that I filed with the FTC, so I already know how the procedure is and believe me I know a lot of false advertising.
vergegod

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:35:22 AM

FOURTH - Of course Yakov is not going t o release all your coins at once, look what happened when he released just 15%, everyone tried dumping, let the idiots keep dumping and selling, I bought mine at $.30, I will hold and sell mine when BTBc goes over $5.  You are all scared sheep who do not know what investing is about, if you really are scared, sell off your BTB just don't cry and complain when the price goes back up.

SIXTH - Did you check their lending program that is offered now?  It's more similar to Bitconnect and less like a HYIP, so in my opinion they are going with a more realistic lending program that is more stable and which will actually work.

Yakov in my opinion is doing everything he said he did and more!  Everything on the site is working and progressing fine, we are on coinmarketcap and coinexchange, the inner exchanges are WORKING, the Bitcoin payouts are WORKING, just because you can't get your free 50 BTB or just because you can only take 15%, its people Yakov has to put these restrictions in place because you scared sheep will dump the BTB as soon as you get it, you guys dont give a crap about Bitbase but Yakov obviously does, and he's taking care of the investors.  The investors are the people who put REAL money into this ICO, and really care about this company.  So stop talking shit and spreading FUD, just scroll up and everything you've said and complaing about has been said many times before, you know nothing about investing, go sell your BTB at pennies on the dollar, and cry to your Mom when the prices goes back over $5!  This game is not for you, go back to selling coffee at Starbucks

I don't know who you are. . . but you nailed it 100%.

Time to keep those FUDDERS/DUMPERS from trying to take down the coin.

At the early stage I was skeptical until I saw the amount of work YAKOV put into it.

If he let everyone withdraw their coins like you said, it will be a disaster.
vergegod

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:36:35 AM

BTB IS COMPLETE SCAM!!!

No conditions to get the FREE 500 coins. Now you say: "Yes only "if" you buy 200 btbc in our exchanger..", but nowhere in your advertising do you show it. Your website only shows that anybody will earn 50 free coins on Signup.  So, you must give the free coins to everyone who spends their time registering and promoting their Scam Platform.

Dumpers like you who just want free money and dump the coin should get punished  Cool

I do not buy tokens from a scheme ponzi, nor register to win 50 free tokens, nor do I go crying as you suggest, and I do not care if you are with Yakov, nor do I care about any of the things you say, for me you are NOTHING!
I only see that there are people cheated and I speak for them. It is not the first complaint that I filed with the FTC, so I already know how the procedure is and believe me I know a lot of false advertising.

As far as I care, you can file all you want. . ..  good luck you hear  Shocked

Come back with a claim when you are ready.

And obviously you care about what I say, that's why you are writing in all caps and bold laters. Looks like someone is about to cry?  Cry
prozoneqn

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:45:34 AM

BTB IS COMPLETE SCAM!!!

No conditions to get the FREE 500 coins. Now you say: "Yes only "if" you buy 200 btbc in our exchanger..", but nowhere in your advertising do you show it. Your website only shows that anybody will earn 50 free coins on Signup.  So, you must give the free coins to everyone who spends their time registering and promoting their Scam Platform.

Dumpers like you who just want free money and dump the coin should get punished  Cool

As far as I care, you can file all you want. . ..  good luck you hear  Shocked

Come back with a claim when you are ready.

And obviously you care about what I say, that's why you are writing in all caps and bold laters. Looks like someone is about to cry?  Cry
Just want to know why my withdraw still pending when it's more than 7 hours passed , and second is why my transfer coin into coinexchange is disapear , without txid , transaction or something show me proof that is progressed
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:47:45 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 01:05:57 AM by unlimitedtires

Hello YAKOV, this is your SECOND, THIRD, FOURTH,  FIFTH, SIXTH FAKE PROFILE of Bitcointalk...
how many profiles you has been created in Bitcoin talk to be able to speak well of your coin, fooling people like you are other person.
There is no doubt that you do not understand what false advertising is, no matter if it is for $ 1 dollar, $ 0.05 or whatever it was that you were giving away. If you do not comply, you will be in trouble ... And let me tell you something, it is good to make complaints to the FTC, they will open a case and  investigate whether or not there really was false advertising, as it is also good to make the complaint to the FBI so they can investigate a possible Ponzi or pyramid scheme ...
I want to tell everyone that it is very easy to make a report in cases of fraud, they will investigate and do what they have to do and find those responsible ... It will not be the first time that those who make fraud online go to jail.

And obviously you care about what I say, that's why you are writing in all caps and bold laters. Looks like someone is about to cry?  Cry
I also thought that you were crying, when you wrote all your texts in bold ..
gujis212

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:06:13 AM

Great Project but Bad Developers  Smiley Sad
Gwolfterritory

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:08:12 AM

BITBASE IS LOCKING COINS AND DOING LENDING WITH ALL THE TOKENS BOUGHT SAME SHIT REGAL DID NOT A FAN OF IT BUT!! THIS MEANS THE COIN WILL ROCKET ON COIN EXCHANGE DUE TO PEOPLE GETTING COINS TO DO LENDING THIS IS YOUR TIME TO GET ON THE TRAIN!! LMAO
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:10:11 AM

Getting on the train was ICO at .30 to .45
prozoneqn

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:15:14 AM

More than 8 hours passed and my withdraw still pending , my transfer still vanish , my question still here noone answer it for me Smiley good job BTBc team
rebelman

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:28:58 AM

More than 8 hours passed and my withdraw still pending , my transfer still vanish , my question still here noone answer it for me Smiley good job BTBc team

its clearly scam i hope u can take ur money and run away from this scam project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: