Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103395 times)
velski69

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:01:43 PM

BITBASE IS A BIG SCAM!!!  Angry Angry Angry

Please warned the others who plan on investing, I bought tokens, i didnt invest to platform for lending,

Now the Tokens i bought just converted to lending without my approval  Angry Angry Angry

this STUDIPID DEVS of bitbase are just BIG SCAMMERS!!!  Angry Angry Angry

PLEASE WARNED THE OTHERS WHO ARE PLANNING TO INVEST IN BITBASE!!! BIG SCAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
techtrader250

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:05:58 PM

Guys I cant visit this thread without buying some popcorn  Cheesy
joja

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:08:36 PM

As much as bitbase is trying to stabilise the coin, there is need to communicate to the community so as not to loose the confidence of the people. Even if you hold their coins for a long time, the day they have access, they will sell off and move on. Communication is very important. Thanks

Right!
After all this things many people will dump coins as soon as they have control over them.
I'm afraid that DEV will hold our coins after lending period too!
AGLD

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:13:35 PM

What I'm seeing here guys are only freeloaders discovering their free coins were removed. Like.. Really.. I dont see any people here who actually bought their BTB with at least $1k. I personally invested in this $5,000 and I had no issues with BitBase. At all.. Yes support might be slow at times. Yes, I'm getting sometimes reasons to worry about. But eventually everything gets resolved. Bitbase team is the real go-getter here.

I was even excited at this pump to $5! Then.. freeloaders kicked in.. Thanks for the dump motherfuckers. I hate you so much, fucking pajeets. You are the most active here. You waste all your energy on begging to get free tokens back while you could have EARNED a little money, BUY coins on internal exchange (it is cheaper there at the moment) and FUCKING PROFIT OFF IT! Nah, you will rape everyone around you just to claim what you think is yours.

Anyway.. What I'm saying. If you have something to invest, you will do fine with BitBase. More than fine. This mandatory lending thing will take BitBase to the next level.

P.S. Just dont use their ETH deposits, they suck. And.. wait until this shitstorm goes away, freeloaders will die out soon when they catch the next train of airdrops.

you memory is short . yakov on record saying that we will have wallet addresses soon so nobody had addresses but there was trading on exchange by somebody who had addresses . you want to guest who ? what i saying is that yakov was doing pumping now he say we did pumping which was impossible by his own words at time of pumping going on . sorry bad english but hope message clear .
techtrader250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:18:02 PM

What I'm seeing here guys are only freeloaders discovering their free coins were removed. Like.. Really.. I dont see any people here who actually bought their BTB with at least $1k. I personally invested in this $5,000 and I had no issues with BitBase. At all.. Yes support might be slow at times. Yes, I'm getting sometimes reasons to worry about. But eventually everything gets resolved. Bitbase team is the real go-getter here.

I was even excited at this pump to $5! Then.. freeloaders kicked in.. Thanks for the dump motherfuckers. I hate you so much, fucking pajeets. You are the most active here. You waste all your energy on begging to get free tokens back while you could have EARNED a little money, BUY coins on internal exchange (it is cheaper there at the moment) and FUCKING PROFIT OFF IT! Nah, you will rape everyone around you just to claim what you think is yours.

Anyway.. What I'm saying. If you have something to invest, you will do fine with BitBase. More than fine. This mandatory lending thing will take BitBase to the next level.

P.S. Just dont use their ETH deposits, they suck. And.. wait until this shitstorm goes away, freeloaders will die out soon when they catch the next train of airdrops.

you memory is short . yakov on record saying that we will have wallet addresses soon so nobody had addresses but there was trading on exchange by somebody who had addresses . you want to guest who ? what i saying is that yakov was doing pumping now he say we did pumping which was impossible by his own words at time of pumping going on . sorry bad english but hope message clear .

I personally had 5k btbc on  coinexchange. I bought it myself there. Yes, initial orderbook might be placed by the dev or the Coinexchange. Who the fuck cares? I made money on BTBc, I'm still making very good cash on it just by doing good ol' trading. You are bunch of pussies always whine and bitch about everything.. Instead of embracing it and making profits by doing simple actions.

You people are disgusting.. So much FUD over nothing  Cheesy
vantim1989

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:18:54 PM

Please warned the others who plan on investing, I bought tokens, i didnt invest to platform for lending,

Now the Tokens i bought just converted to lending without my approval  Angry Angry Angry

you are noob axxaaxxa, bitbase is not scam   Wink Wink Wink Cool Cool many people said bitconnect is scam,  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  but they all made a profit,the same will happen with the bitbase  Cool Cool Cool Cool 1 BTBc soon 20$  Tongue Tongue Tongue
techtrader250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:29:22 PM

you are noob axxaaxxa, bitbase is not scam   Wink Wink Wink Cool Cool many people said bitconnect is scam,  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  but they all made a profit,the same will happen with the bitbase  Cool Cool Cool Cool 1 BTBc soon 20$  Tongue Tongue Tongue

This is so true bro. I already have 80% of my investment in my cold storage Bitcoin wallet. All I had to do: just trade. People here are so simple minded
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:36:19 PM

Bitbase just converted my coins to a 199 day lending program at the conversion rate of $1.29 per coin!

But at Coinex the rate is $1.70

are you happy you invested that sh***
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:46:35 PM

I personally had 5k btbc on  coinexchange. I bought it myself there. Yes, initial orderbook might be placed by the dev or the Coinexchange. Who the fuck cares? I made money on BTBc, I'm still making very good cash on it just by doing good ol' trading. You are bunch of pussies always whine and bitch about everything.. Instead of embracing it and making profits by doing simple actions.

So you are the only one who had an unlocked account that was able to transfer btbc out
dionebtc

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:49:06 PM

Did you guys seriously throw my coins into the lending program without allowing us to decide?
windydagreat

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:49:26 PM

This project is a biggest scamming of year.

I do not need to receive 50 BTB free anymore, anymore. I just want justice will be done. I want to warn everyone about this scamming project. You can not give me 50 BTB to buy my silent. You can not give me 50 BTB to hide the truth. You can not bring memory about your dirty action out of our mind.
We need a sign of their victim here:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user

Try to make us angry lol Shocked. You will get a big trouble  Wink. You and your seeder do not respect a user at all. You are a fuking liar but you can not lie yourself after scamming the people. I will repost those infor about this scamming project to make everyone know about this scamming project. I will do it everyday, everytime on media. How can a coin from a scamming project get 20 USD like you masturbating in your dream?. I give you a chance, Yakov. Give our BTB back or we will continue to punish your scamming project Cool.

Good job those seeder asshole. Try to lie yourself to protect this shit Cool. Wow scamming the people who joined in this project to make this coin grow up to the moon or going down to a hell yeah Grin.
samsonn25

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:51:03 PM

Bitbase just converted my coins to a 199 day lending program at the conversion rate of $1.29 per coin!

Well if im forced to get paid 10% a week i have to take it.  In a month is 40%  

I doubt Bitcoin can go to $10,000 by then.

And then BTC to $14000 in another month?

then $18,000 by Feb.

$22000 march

$26000 April
$30000 MAy
$34000 June

Assuming I dont reinvest and compound it, then BTC needs to be $50000
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:53:14 PM

This project is a biggest scamming of year.

I do not need to receive 50 BTB free anymore, anymore. I just want justice will be done. I want to warn everyone about this scamming project. You can not give me 50 BTB to buy my silent. You can not give me 50 BTB to hide the truth. You can not bring memory about your dirty action out of our mind.
We need a sign of their victim here:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user

Try to make us angry lol Shocked. You will get a big trouble  Wink. You and your seeder do not respect a user at all. You are a fuking liar but you can not lie yourself after scamming the people. I will repost those infor about this scamming project to make everyone know about this scamming project. I will do it everyday, everytime on media. How can a coin from a scamming project get 20 USD like you masturbating in your dream?. I give you a chance, Yakov. Give our BTB back or we will continue to punish your scamming project Cool.

Good job those seeder asshole. Try to lie yourself to protect this shit Cool. Wow scamming the people who joined in this project to make this coin grow up to the moon or going down to a hell yeah Grin.

signed , thanks , peoples need to know
techtrader250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:54:10 PM

So you are the only one who had an unlocked account that was able to transfer btbc out

What? Can you read? I bought my BTBc on exchanges. I could transfer it without any problems. I talked to a guy who could also transfer his BTBc .. all we had to  do is to wait 10 hours because of the manual processing.
techtrader250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:56:20 PM

then $18,000 by Feb.

$22000 march

$26000 April
$30000 MAy
$34000 June

BTC needs a huge correction. Maybe down to $5k. Otherwise it looks even scarier than the most dangerous ponzi scheme. Because Bitcoin is overbought already and it keeps going up. You might be safer with bitbase than with Bitcoin by the time BTC reaches $10k. consider yourself warned
samsonn25

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:00:50 PM

No kidding you could buy btbc on other exchange I watched them all day yesterday.  I was talking  to Yakov at 5am

Where are you transferring your btbc too?  and why    LOL

no one has a wallet?

Wait 10 hours?

By yesterday afternoon  which was shorter than 10 hours the locked down accounts were released 15% only.

AGLD

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:03:09 PM

so you no care who place initial orders but you say it was freeloaders who make price go down but was it not your 5K buy that made price go up ? i think you lie about buying on exchange because here you say you buy during ico ..

YAKOV, when your backend credited me 1.0000 ETH instead of 1.68 ETH when I sent it to your system,
I bought BTB with everything I could at the moment (price was about $0.4 if I remember right). Because you know, I didnt want to buy it when it was like $1.0. There was no support, livechat wasnt responding, I was just missing out on the good price.

So I'm still waiting for my 0.68 ETH added to the balance plus this last transaction 0.1 ETH.
Total missing: 0.78 ETH.

My wallet ID: 1780364830-59e350e95aa4d-1400301355

does your mother know your socks are dirty ?
dionebtc

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:03:33 PM

then $18,000 by Feb.

$22000 march

$26000 April
$30000 MAy
$34000 June

I don't think the problem is making money but the issue lies in taking that choice away from us.  They can't go into your accounts and just lock in your funds, determine the rate in which you lend, I don't care what they promise, this is wrong.

I'm not crying over 50btbc, you guys owe me over 5000 and now my funds are locked in without my permission.
samsonn25

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:05:06 PM

Not only that, but what if someone wanted to add more to go to a higher tier for shorter time and higher interest and only be in lending program for 100 days and not 249 days.
techtrader250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:09:09 PM

No kidding you could buy btbc on other exchange I watched them all day yesterday.  I was talking  to Yakov at 5am

Where are you transferring your btbc too?  and why    LOL

no one has a wallet?

Wait 10 hours?

By yesterday afternoon  which was shorter than 10 hours the locked down accounts were released 15% only.

Too many questions. Why should I explain to you "why I'm transferring my funds?". I want to diversify my holding, need to keep it as decentralized as possible. Coinexchange has a wallet. You can send your btbc there if you want. Anytime. I bought my tokens on ICO, I'm happy with my passive income, already received the first payout. Plus I purchased BTBc on Coinexchange and internal exchange (it is cheaper there). Had no problems.  

Regarding sending btbc to coinex, I had to wait 10 hours for the withdrawal to be executed because dev has a lot of work to do, all withdrawals are processed manually. I'm not gonna bother him with bullshit requests unless it is absolutely necessary. I can wait for 24 hours no problem.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: