Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 06:47:27 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should we move to moderated Topic?
Yes - 15 (78.9%)
No - 4 (21.1%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD  (Read 40894 times)
ngocvien
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 4


View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:47:23 PM
 #601

Airdrop is cancelled but you can participate in our Weekly Pure Masternode draw where you can be lucky winner of a Pure masternode worth .18 btc *Mining costs may vary   Simply by following @purealtcoin ,Retweeting and then joining our slack.Thanks


I am a new user, please ask my friend where to buy and sell this coin? What is the current price?
1513363647
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513363647

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513363647
Reply with quote  #2

1513363647
Report to moderator
1513363647
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513363647

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513363647
Reply with quote  #2

1513363647
Report to moderator
1513363647
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513363647

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513363647
Reply with quote  #2

1513363647
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1513363647
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513363647

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513363647
Reply with quote  #2

1513363647
Report to moderator
1513363647
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513363647

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513363647
Reply with quote  #2

1513363647
Report to moderator
sibond
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 112


View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:51:47 PM
 #602

safe way to buy PURE is by joining our slack and go to pureescrowaccount channel, and youll see

sunny747007
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 196


Purifying The Blockchain


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:56:15 PM
 #603

We always try to expand our team for future developments and also for our new roadmap.We have best helping community.You can join our slack and get all information there.Thanks
Real_Unhooked
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 644


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 05:18:07 PM
 #604

Pure seems to be growing nicely. Growing community and active Slack channel. Dev is always around and very helpful. For now this seems to be a nice coin to invest in. POS staking is also working very nicely.

         ▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
sibond
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 112


View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:23:39 PM
 #605

yea, i have low supply of coin but im still staking 3.5 PURE each 1-2 days

BabyGnu
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1


View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:50:21 PM
 #606

Selling 2700 Pure for 0,18 Btc
ngocvien
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 4


View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:02:20 PM
 #607

We always try to expand our team for future developments and also for our new roadmap.We have best helping community.You can join our slack and get all information there.Thanks


I really do not understand what you say, please be clear? Thanks, I buy Pure on what page?
sibond
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 112


View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:05:10 PM
 #608

We always try to expand our team for future developments and also for our new roadmap.We have best helping community.You can join our slack and get all information there.Thanks


I really do not understand what you say, please be clear? Thanks, I buy Pure on what page?

safe way to buy PURE is by joining our slack and go to pureescrowaccount channel

ngocvien
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 4


View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:11:06 PM
 #609

We always try to expand our team for future developments and also for our new roadmap.We have best helping community.You can join our slack and get all information there.Thanks


I really do not understand what you say, please be clear? Thanks, I buy Pure on what page?

safe way to buy PURE is by joining our slack and go to pureescrowaccount channel


Which link do you access?
loutchano
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 520



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 06:23:11 PM
 #610

New Pool Pure  0.9 Fee



http://mineblocks.co.uk

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://stratum.mineblocks.co.uk:3037 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

Ports ( 3037 )  ( 3038 )  All ports Vardiff


Twitter : https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Telegram : https://t.me/mineblocksp

Happy Mining

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Mineblocks.co.uk▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬BITCOINTALK THREADTELEGRAM
btc00
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 154

PosToken


View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:28:21 AM
 #611

Hi guys.We have lucky draw for our users on twitter and slack members.One lucky member will get free Pure masternode weekly (Worth .18 btc *Mining costs may vary).Just follow us ,Retweet and Join our slack.Thanks.

PureAdress: PG9eVAQtpMcCEeeFFosvMHCJGcE8MC8SVr

My twitter: https://twitter.com/minerulro

hi how do you choose the winner? and how will declare results ?

sunny747007
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 196


Purifying The Blockchain


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 06:47:05 AM
 #612

It will be a random pick ,We will announce winner in  twitter and then contact winner in slack.Get the  Pure address and send the masternode to winner.
Pro_XBOCT
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 28


View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:55:03 AM
 #613

POW PHASE HUGE REWARD


Not so HUGE.....
butmuncher
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 126


View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:04:03 PM
 #614

POW PHASE HUGE REWARD


Not so HUGE.....

I dno, my 414 coins are pretty impressive for 2x 1080 ti, i recieved my huge reward lol
Potent
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 198


View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:12:42 PM
 #615

Any exchange?
CoinSuperTrader
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 4


View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:13:30 PM
 #616

Hi newbie here. interested in PURE.
Hope can get some helpful answers from fellow members here.

(1) Plan to mine PURE, 5*17GH/s (D3's), which pool has the best mining outcome so far, how about the fees?
(2) I've downloaded PURE mac wallet. Sorry if noob question, but why there aren't any verification or login passwords required to access the wallet?
(3) Where can i find reliable sellers for PURE coins? Reading from above threads, how does the dev escrow works?
(4) Airdrop was on off on off...current status =?
(5) at POS stage, MN gets 65% reward, may i know what happen to the remaining 35% block reward, is it still mine-able? seems no mention about that anywhere.

Long questions. Anyone can help please much appreciated.
sunny747007
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 196


Purifying The Blockchain


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:20:50 PM
 #617

You can mine on supernova pool all pools are good.Airdrop off but weekly masternode draw is on.Its only been 16 days we will list on exchanges in about a month.You can buy Pure from miners in our slack.Remaining 35% goes to staking.Thanks
Real_Unhooked
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 644


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:54:48 PM
 #618


(1) Plan to mine PURE, 5*17GH/s (D3's), which pool has the best mining outcome so far, how about the fees?
I would suggest http://pool.bilbotel.fr/site/mining Pool operator is always online in slack and has low fees.

(2) I've downloaded PURE mac wallet. Sorry if noob question, but why there aren't any verification or login passwords required to access the wallet?
You have to first encrypt the wallet to ask for password. Be careful since if you lose/forget this password. Your coins are gone as well.

(3) Where can i find reliable sellers for PURE coins? Reading from above threads, how does the dev escrow works?
Mostly on Slack channel. Dev acts like the neutral party.

(4) Airdrop was on off on off...current status =?
Airdrop was only for 10 Pure and is currently OFF due to abuse.

(5) at POS stage, MN gets 65% reward, may i know what happen to the remaining 35% block reward, is it still mine-able? seems no mention about that anywhere.
That goes to regular wallets as POS reward.

Hope this helps


         ▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
GintoniK
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 77

I Speak Future


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 04:29:08 PM
 #619

Hello PURE people!

A summary of what is going on with PURE: http://whalesfriend.com/pure-altcoin/

Please share it in order to grow the community.

See you on slack  Cool

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
KiparisD
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 126


View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:37:59 PM
 #620


(1) Plan to mine PURE, 5*17GH/s (D3's), which pool has the best mining outcome so far, how about the fees?
I would suggest http://pool.bilbotel.fr/site/mining Pool operator is always online in slack and has low fees.

(2) I've downloaded PURE mac wallet. Sorry if noob question, but why there aren't any verification or login passwords required to access the wallet?
You have to first encrypt the wallet to ask for password. Be careful since if you lose/forget this password. Your coins are gone as well.

(3) Where can i find reliable sellers for PURE coins? Reading from above threads, how does the dev escrow works?
Mostly on Slack channel. Dev acts like the neutral party.

(4) Airdrop was on off on off...current status =?
Airdrop was only for 10 Pure and is currently OFF due to abuse.

(5) at POS stage, MN gets 65% reward, may i know what happen to the remaining 35% block reward, is it still mine-able? seems no mention about that anywhere.
That goes to regular wallets as POS reward.

Hope this helps



I will continue  Smiley

(6) My wallet frozen/not sync, what i gonna do?
You have manually add nodes by creating file pure.conf in C:/*user*/AppData/Roaming/Pure/. List of nodes you can find here https://pool.bilbotel.fr/explorer/peers?id=1862

(7) How do i set a masternode?
Please invite to our Slack channel https://purealt.slack.com/ for help and info

(8.) My coins not staking?
Coins need a 50 confirmations by PURE network for mature and 12+ hours for become "weight" on network for succsessful staking

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!