Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:23:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we move to moderated Topic?
Yes - 17 (77.3%)
No - 5 (22.7%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD  (Read 44159 times)
Grimer

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:37:12 PM

A-ha! Ukranian =)) I think there a lot of lies, but most important how people live/communicate with each other. I think ppl is very good (but by one, when there is a lot of people - they become ugly, ego, and so on...).
The main idea - let's help our community grow, as you can see - there are lot of projects, that scammed by their devs, but if community is strong - there will be future (swap, hardfork... and so on).
I think dev won't disappoint us. Let's believe in bright future! (our thoughts can become truth if you believe in them for real =))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
serg1o

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:11:45 PM

A-ha! Ukranian =)) I think there a lot of lies, but most important how people live/communicate with each other. I think ppl is very good (but by one, when there is a lot of people - they become ugly, ego, and so on...).
yea. You are right. I don`t know what you saw on TV or somewhere else, but all not bad. And I try to be optimistic Grin

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ken_guru

Activity: 770
Merit: 109

Suum cuique !

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:23:54 PM

Hi.We will list on all good exchanges Coinexchange ,Novaexchange ,Yobit and then cryptopia.Thanks
Very good news. This will attract new investors into the PURE and make the coin more famous. I'm waiting for this miracle ...  Smiley
pshemek

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:01:06 PM

i have always been treated good on slack even though i was not of the same meaning as most of the community regarding the masternode payouts. they all respected my opinion and talked nice so cant recognize what he is saying.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
Winner88

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:05:59 PM

Who is selling pure?
sibond

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:35:12 AM

check out our slack for more info guys
Dipsrider

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:08:35 AM

To the Pure Alt community

It has come to my attention that the Pure team isn't being very honest and transparent. This brings to think that something fishy is going on.
I will list and explain every point. I bought Pure a few weeks ago on a recommendation from a friend. After doing some research, I couldn't find much.
So I decided to jump the gun. I sold my Pure for a tiny profit a few days ago.

Issues that have poped up over the course of my time in the slack channel and doing more research:
-Bad communication since the launch
-Pure Dev has different writing patterns
-Pure Dev can't answer anything related to code but is always postponing or evading questions, he deleted quite a few questions of mine regarding masternodes because there was a issue. He always uses Adrian Pure to answer anything technical... He's only answer was UPDATE the wallet. I did update it from scratch 2 times just to make sure. then He says, he is tired reminding people to update the wallet. I just told him I updated the wallet!!!
-Pure isn't traded on any exchange but one crappy Chinese exchange D-btc.com
-Pure DEV who runs the escrow isn't wanting people who bought to sell anything. He will ignore escrow requests. If you are new and are wanting to buy of course you get a deal. Not if you want to sell from a previous purchase.
-No whitepaper and no Roadmap yet!!! Still working on it. It's a priority! Do that before anything else!
-Discouraging people to sell now, saying hodl for a good exchange Cryptopia is coming soon! No news on that.
-DEV not doing any marketing but using bounties for such tasks. Members have to ask about advertising because he is doing nothing!!!
-Dev team is anonymous, no one knows who they are. When asked they maintain the anonymity
-Dev wants to run an ICO
-Dev doesn't want to release roadmap

The admin, TRGNN. He is the owner of a mining pool named beardedpool.fr.
He has expressed doubts about the project and the team.
But he wants to empty his bag so he keeps going.
After confronting him he said stop, let everyone sell. The problem is someone is going to be left hodling a bag of shitecoins.

The user/admin Adrian Pure is very rude to users. He keeps repeating himself, being unfriendly

My messages got deleted a few times because they didn't like the answers.

Now it is up to you. Be smart. Don't be greedy. More masternode coins will come with serious teams.

Links and screenshots. Read the messages in the screenshots. It's so stupid!!!

www.beardedpool.fr

https://twitter.com/CryptoMike2/status/923915454908850176

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/796znd/pure_alt_the_fiasco/

https://imgur.com/gallery/upOur

https://imgur.com/gallery/EqSNR

Okay I will answer here aswel. So first of all, I'm not selling. I have my MN running, thanks. This is your first lie. Secondly, I never told you to let everyone sell. I told you to not scratch the price for THOSE WHO WANT TO SELL. This is very very very different.

You should find something in your life, it's sad at this point. I already told you that taking a single part of a conversation, out of context, bending facts and insulting people wasn't helping you. You can't prove anything, you're just taking out of context elements and yelling at us about what you think. It's never the right way to handle human relationships but you want to keep fudding around, let's answer with facts :

- You never really know if a project is a scam or not and I will not step out or destroy the price and people money on DOUBTS. Do you understand this word ? You putted some elements on the table but they mean nothing and your puzzle is lacking of facts. Is Pure Dev a scammer ? I don't think so. After our talk, he was pretty clear about the questions I asked and responsive on evrything. You're bringing us your opinion, and it's not based FACTS.
- You think you got scammed ? You didn't. As far as I know, the only one trying to dump is you and the MNs selling (to the Slack communauty) that's pissing you so hard was transparently annunced on Slack.
- On your twitter account, the one you nicely linked, the Tweet under hard trolls, is pointing to a white power propaganda website (order15.com). So, I understand why you're just so full of hate. This is just the way you are.
- My girlfriend is happy to know Pure Dev was in our bed all along.

And to answer directly to your opinions.
- The communauty isn't bad. The only person I saw insulting others and not being honest here, it's you.
- Prove it.
- Can you prove Adrian Pure is Pure Dev ? This is ridiculous.
- Pure Dev escrowed selling, and I did it too. More than once. We can bring the screenshots and, unlike you, we'll bring the whole conversation.
- Roadmap and Whitepaper will be released. You're fast to come up for telling people they're not doing their job but, what are you doing again ? Despire spreading hate ?
- Pure Dev is discouraging people to sell because it's safer to sell on exchange and I perfectly understand he can be busy and not have the time to cover 20 trade a day.
- This is crypto, a lot of people remain anonymous.
- And ?
- Prove it. Without proofs, you're just a hater making everyone loosing their time.

Now let's talk about our little private chat since you have no pride. You brought elements and I doubted. I looked at the Slack, at the community, at Dev and I decided that you brought no FACTS. Every decision I make needs a ground of facts. You're just hysterical, fudding and hating, turning your own opinions into reality and when you hit a logical problem you can't solve that way, you're spreading hate, lies and insults.

I already told you that on and I can answer anything you'll bring up, cause nothing is happening. You should go back with your racists order15.com friends.

The MN was running but not giving any rewards. I'm not the only user who experienced this issue and the only answer that I got is update the wallet which I did.
Then you had some concerns regarding the Dev but because you are a pool owner you have big bag of free coins that you want to sell. So of course you want the dream to keep going!
Why would you have doubts if you trusted the project in the first place and be a admin?
The dev doesn't answer any questions that he doesn't like. They get deleted or ignored.
Adrian Pure writes very arrogantly to people asking for help!
Escrow service was never put into any doubt. That works.

Roadmap and whitepaper! Well look at the amount of Dash forks!!! It's crazy. Writing the basics of the project is basic.
Why would the Dev mention a unrelated ICO when the project isn't even finished! Your hands are full!
All serious projects have a team with a public face. With some exception.
Proof? Well, there's enough weird behavior and evidence to suggest it's fishy. Transparent projects don't operate in this fashion.

Now, about me. I am not the dev of this project nor do I have any interest in being part of the team. I was a investor that found out troubling issues and decided that my BTC is at a better use somewhere else. I am sharing my findings so that anyone DYOR can evaluate the project in all aspects.
Regarding order15. We are not discussing political affiliations here. Freedom of expression and thought is one of the Core values of democracy. Political affiliation and fundamental analysis can't be compared! It's like comparing Apples and Pears!!!

Fudding is talking nonsense. I am talking about legitimate concerns. Why isn't the dev saying anything? Where is his answer?
Who knows if this project will succeed. There's over 900 different cryptos. Most will fail. I'm playing the odds as any sound investor/gambler would

Dipsrider

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:17:44 AM

Guys those replies are enough for him its new bie account.You guys can see his account he has no other activity.Just ignore him.He has been reported.

What's the issue with having a new account? Everyone starts as one here! I have been lurking here for a long time but didn't see the need of having my own account.
My post is well written and brings up some concerns that I have as a investor. You could answer them or just call FUD.
Have fun with your Lambo @Pure DEV!
sunny747007 (OP)

Activity: 364

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 06:32:19 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 06:46:23 AM by sunny747007

I hope you have realized your mistake of doing this.All questions have been answered.please join our slack and tell all matter.there isnt any but still i will help you.thanks
Dipsrider

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:57:40 AM

I asked these question here so please answer them here!
My previous questions posted on slack where deleted.
sunny747007 (OP)

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 07:00:46 AM

Your questions have been answered by trgnn.Its not necessary to post 3 times.Thanks
Dipsrider

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:12:28 AM

Really? Its basically accusations. What about your ICO?
Why not release the whitepaper and Roadmap before getting listed on any exchange?
Who is the Pure team?
What experience have you got forking and running a DASH fork?
How are you going to improve it?

Any programming skills?
Are you relying on the community to create the marketing material and distribute it?
How are you funding the DEV team?
How many coins did you pre-mine before opening to the public?
Why did you allow only 2 month of POW mining? Why 2 not 3 or 4 months?

You have no whitepaper so I have to ask these questions.
sunny747007 (OP)

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 07:23:10 AM

Ok i will answer all questions now.
1)We did not have any ico it was just some coin sold to potential investors for listing on exchanges specifically cryptopia but community decided not to list there as fee is too much now.
2)You can see roadmap in ann thread
3)Whitepaper was not released because it has much related content with new roadmap including some new features you will see them soon
4)We have team of active developers as you can see we released wallet with increased reward without any hype and long delay.
5)We have best experience in all x11 coins go see our hashrate thats enough for fudders.It exceeded 34 ths and average is 10 Ths
6)We dont rely on community for new features but they can participate in development thats called community focused project
7)we have 10% premine and that will be solely used for project development
8)Pow period of 2 months is enough and we have over 30k views on our topic and most miners got in .See we are on suprnova and biggest pools for alts
9)Whitepaper i write again will be released soon with new roadmap.
hope you have got answers to all your questions.You can delete your big posts if you like now.if you still want more help then join our slack. Thanks
sunny747007 (OP)

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 07:48:18 AM

Hi Guys.We have applied for yobit with exclusive listing fee PLEASE REMEMBER TICKER WILL BE pureX THERE WHEN WE LIST. Coinexchange will also list  us hopefully within a week.We will release android wallet soon.New website is also being worked on.Roadmap and whitepaper will be released at same time as they have some related content.Thanks
Dipsrider

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:16:04 AM

Ok i will answer all questions now.
1)We did not have any ico it was just some coin sold to potential investors for listing on exchanges specifically cryptopia but community decided not to list there as fee is too much now.
2)You can see roadmap in ann thread
3)Whitepaper was not released because it has much related content with new roadmap including some new features you will see them soon
4)We have team of active developers as you can see we released wallet with increased reward without any hype and long delay.
5)We have best experience in all x11 coins go see our hashrate thats enough for fudders.It exceeded 34 ths and average is 10 Ths
6)We dont rely on community for new features but they can participate in development thats called community focused project
7)we have 10% premine and that will be solely used for project development
8)Pow period of 2 months is enough and we have over 30k views on our topic and most miners got in .See we are on suprnova and biggest pools for alts
9)Whitepaper i write again will be released soon with new roadmap.
hope you have got answers to all your questions.You can delete your big posts if you like now.if you still want more help then join our slack. Thanks

You wanted to do an ICO for a different project.
I saw the roadmap it's not informative.
A basic whitepaper is a requirement
Who is you team? We have no information regarding their experience, knowledge or background in crypto.
sunny747007 (OP)

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:18:11 AM

Please dont disturb now.We have something important to discuss here.You can continue your non sense.Guys Just see his activity just made account for fud about Pure .Every thread has someone like you.Good luck with that nobody listening.
freshstorm92

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/9498088826998

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:29:00 AM

sound like potential project, I am mining pure with my Baikals.good luck dev

sunny747007 (OP)

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:43:06 AM

Thats what really matters to us Your Support and Trust in Pure.Thanks
butmuncher

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:52:43 AM

Please dont disturb now.We have something important to discuss here.You can continue your non sense.Guys Just see his activity just made account for fud about Pure .Every thread has someone like you.Good luck with that nobody listening.

I've watched you guys on Slack, the team has been great since day 1.

DKqZzd1CRBEy4sMgbHV7NR3toaY72UMXuC DIXIHUB
MaxNguyen

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:21:37 AM

Hi all!
Im a new user of btctalk too, I read every single comment of PURE project since the very beginning and here is my thought:
- Pure is not totally reveal itself such as pureteam members, whitepaper, roadmap etc. But gradually after joining pure slack, I understand the idea of "growth per day". U join the community, u talk to people, most of the time I read comments only but whenever I ask, people answer straight away. I do believe that If you ask nicely, politely, no one will give you unfriendly answer. And I can really see the project's growth. If devs come up roadmap, whitepaper just like he said then that would be so cool right?
- Since the beginning, I did have doubts just like you @Disrider then it took me quite some time to gather all available infos. It just take time you know, trying to understand and to believe.
- people are gathering in Slack, doing their escrow trading just fine, discuss about every matters of Pure and we r just like you, a person of this world, who want to make some investment, I believe every single people trying to answer you have spend their precious time posting reply, that makes your comment valuable, and the community valuable as well. Conflicts bring revolution.
- As a result, only time can tell, life has its up and down you see. But the time you believe in Pure, its price will start to evaporate money smell and that would be abit late.
Thank you all for reading.
MaxNguyen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: