Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:30:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is the invention of the century?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the invention of the century!  (Read 2986 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:52:44 AM

We should be grateful to people who have created bitcoin because we not only use it alone without having to think dizzy to create it. With bitcoin, we can easily transact wherever we want without being limited by distance and without taxable from the transaction. However, bitcoin users still complain about the high cost of bitcoin transactions even though this is considered fair due to the increasing market conditions of its enthusiasts. Of these advantages then we can call that bitcoin is the greatest and most successful discovery of this century.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:06:40 AM

Yes bitcoin is invention of the century that actually people want because people want decentralize digital currency.
If you try to say bitcoin is invented to disrupt " paypal ", i think its still not possible now because some lack of bitcoin
Targusluxe

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:08:56 AM

As of now i would say yes because of its out pouring popularity and increasing demand on bitcoin and its global impact causes panics on governments but maybe theres still more brilliant idea that will come up and make the worl up side down.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:20:37 AM

I think so, Bitcoin is the most important and fantabulous invention of this century, Basically, Bitcoin has made a tremendous impact on the monetary market and people are becoming fond of this platform day by day.
Bitcoin and crypto world is the magical invention because of the investment and trading purpose. Since it's a decentralized system but people are getting involved in this platform at a high rate. I think Blockchain platform will dominate in the monetary world in the future.
jops

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:22:02 AM

Yes i agree that bitcoin is the ivention of the century. I would like to thanks the people  who creat or develop bitcoin. With there great idea, they help alot of people around the world and they help us. So lets help bitcoin. If we help bitcoin, the more the demand the more a chance that the price of bitcoin will increase. Bitcoin is legend. Bitcoin is the invention of the century. I salute "BITCOIN". THANKS TO BITCOIN.
donte872

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:24:45 AM

Yes I can agree that bitcoin/blockchain technology is probably the "best" invention since the Internet. We can't tell where it will go and how it changes our everyday life but everyone knows
decentralization is becoming more and more important. It's still a young century so we cannot expect bitcoin to be THE invention of the century but one of the main inventions.
Bitcoin is really building a revolution in the field of payment and finance world. Bitcoin was born and formed into a very potential and thriving financial market that is the Cryptocurrency market that we are investing in it every day, the market capitalization of this market is rising high, the position Its in the financial markets of the world is shaping strongly.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:00:47 AM

Too earlier too tell. There are eight more decades to go. But it makes sense, man would’ve probably be living in Mars or in an orbiting city by then. Bitcoins is the most convenient and logical mode of currency in those places.

alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:42:39 AM

Pretty much a yes
How many invention can have a $800b marketcap and will still growing. And this is even only the beginning
Many people earn money, getting their life easier thank to crypto

harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:22:01 PM

Yes! Perfectly, bitcoin is the best invention of the century! Spending s amount of money and having it double or tripled from time to time.
Making thoose undergraduates millionaire without landing for a job that is stressful and energy draining.
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:55:51 PM

Bitcoin is a treasure hidden in the world of technology and economy although it is still too early to say perfect because the technology used bitcoin also still need development again. I think this blockchain technology is the only solution to be able to create a more global and transparent economy in the world so that with such transparency many countries are afraid to use this technology because they do not want their government caught corrupt so they can still do various ways to darken public money.
dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:39:27 AM

Bitcoin was invented to disrupt "PayPal" because paypal was built on an idea of centralization which is not helping people from other countries. Yet, bitcoin has restored that very stolen idea of decentralization and freedom to the people. People are now using bitcoin all over the world because it's fast, secure, decentralized, and low fees in-terms of transferring value between two parties. Finally, but not least... Bitcoins has changed many people lives more than anything since the invention of the internet!

What is your thought about this? Share with us what you think. Smiley

Yes!  I agree with you.  Since bitcoin was invented lots of people change and improve their lives. Bitcoin reveals its success and prove to the people how special it is. Since 2009, many people trust, that's the reason they invest,  trade and use these crypto. Bitcoin really helps a lot in the industry and economy of ones country.
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:31:39 PM

It is still early to say the bitcoin is the invention of the century when there are still 82 years left. But bitcoin is still a good invention though. The idea of decentralization in bitcoin helps the people to have a privacy and control on their financial holdings. But still, it is not the best invention of the century for me.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:14:50 PM

Well, I think this century is still too young to assume that within the next 82 years something even more revolutionary and innovative than bitcoin will not appear. However in purely economic terms I have no doubt that the bitcoin (and the blockchain technology itself) have proven to have enough potential to change the global economic paradigm, so I could call it the most important technological revolution after the appearance of the Internet.
daarul50
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

Technology continues to grow every time and it is not impossible in the next few years there will be a new technology more sophisticated and more innovative. but, we will not know what technology will emerge in the future. Today, bitcoin with its blockchain technology is the most beneficial technology for the global economy hence it is worthy if we call bitcoin is the greatest discovery of an internet development.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

Bitcoin is, at the moment, the best attempt to solve the Bizantine problem: none could come up with a better solution.
From my point of view, it also solves a big current issue: privacy. That said, maybe it won't be the inventory of the century but could change how we perceive our financials!  Wink
.           Yes, agree with that as Bitcoin is one of the greatest invention of the century, through internet and through computure softwares. It was invented to rise UP the life of so many people who are hopeless, no job and yet they are skillful in computers. In Bitcoin there is hope, have just a patience in mining, doing great job  as if it is just a part of daily routine. As days pass bye, not knowing that you earn a lot of Bitcoin already and that is the out come of  your hard work. It was invented to make transactions much easier, lesser charges, easy  and fast transactions without any third party and free from any government restrictions. That is the best thing that had happened in the world of computers,doing online businesses  using Bitcoin,through internet and in connecting people so easily.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
sohel436290

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:50:50 PM

Yes, I think So Bitcoin is the invention of the century IT's also a platform for success. at the present time, many countries are enjoining the invention already bitcoin made it and possibly in the worldwide invention.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:20:30 PM

Yes! Yes! Yes! Bitcoin has beem the perfect invention of the century for me! If and only if given a chance to make bitcoin legal, it would surely a big thing to look forward for!
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:00:24 PM

We are still in the first quarter of the century and it will be way early to predict anything about the whole century. Bitcoin or blockchain technology is definitely disruptive and it has potential to transform the financial sector like never before but still, we must understand that things are still in the development mode and we are not sure that where this path is going. However, considering last 50 years I would definitely say that Bitcoin and indirectly the blockchain is the equally important invention as that of the internet.
BTCbengi

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:48:00 PM

Bitcoin is the currency that solves many problems that people want. That is the freedom, decentralization, control of financial resources. It surpassed paypal, becoming the largest virtual currency ever. It applies the technology of the future, it is the standard of the future currency so can call it the invention of the century.

Cryptochondriasis

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:14:33 PM

Bitcoin is, at the moment, the best attempt to solve the Bizantine problem: none could come up with a better solution.
From my point of view, it also solves a big current issue: privacy. That said, maybe it won't be the inventory of the century but could change how we perceive our financials!  Wink

The idea that it has solved the privacy issue is quite an illusion though. All transactions are traceble and it has been reported that NSA is actually tracing them and at some point they may end up being able to assign (almost) every address to every owner, especially if governments would make obligatory to declare which wallets you own.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: