Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is the invention of the century?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the invention of the century!  (Read 2988 times)
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:04:56 AM

Bitcoin is the currency that solves many problems that people want. That is the freedom, decentralization, control of financial resources. It surpassed paypal, becoming the largest virtual currency ever. It applies the technology of the future, it is the standard of the future currency so can call it the invention of the century.

Bitcoin, in a more professional but easy-to-understand way, is decentralized and can not be tampered with, and naturally has a trust mechanism to encrypt digital money systems. In Bitcoin, a decentralized distributed ledger currency system, your money really belongs to you, as long as you keep your Bitcoin wallet key, anyone, any organization, any country can not plunder your property. This is the invention of the century!
So far, bitcoin is definitely one of the biggest invention of this century. There are chances that something more better than that of bitcoin may be invented in the coming years but I don’t really think so that there can be any such kind of invention which can compete with bitcoin in any way. The reputation which bitcoin has gained is nearly impossible to be achieved by any other invention or investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buhchain

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:12:47 AM

As far as I know, bitcoin is a great invention for me. Its appearance marks the emergence of cryptocurrencies. It is because bitcoin has opened an encrypted market and digital transactions have taken place.
You are right, the technology that bitcoin itself brings is a treasure of this social development, believe it's encryption technology and digital trading channel is the new trend of this social investment.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:13:02 AM

Bitcoin was invented to disrupt "PayPal" because paypal was built on an idea of centralization which is not helping people from other countries. Yet, bitcoin has restored that very stolen idea of decentralization and freedom to the people. People are now using bitcoin all over the world because it's fast, secure, decentralized, and low fees in-terms of transferring value between two parties. Finally, but not least... Bitcoins has changed many people lives more than anything since the invention of the internet!

What is your thought about this? Share with us what you think. Smiley

As I understand it blockchain is the invention of the century. These technologies will sufficiently improve our lives and bring to this world even more new inventions. Blockchain is the #2 invention after internet.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:20:32 PM

Yes, one of the pretty things is this world there are lots of discovery which contributes alot in human’s life in daily aspect.
Yes It is right the concept of bitcoin is the new invention of the century whichs helps lots of people in the whole world and promote common good.
matthewio

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

bitcoin is great

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:43:44 PM

Bitcoin and its underlining technology-blockchain- is one of the most outstanding innovation in this decade(the other one being artificial intelligence).It is creating a whole new way of how value is being transferred and recorded.Bitcoin is meant to create an ecosystem where  you do not have to place your trust in third parties (e.g banks) when transferring value.Third parties like banks have been known to fail in such responsibilities.Bitcoin has a lot of advantages over fiat currencies.Some are listed below.

1.It is decentralized,meaning it is not controlled by a single individual or entity,it does not require a third party to make a transfer.No central bank or regional banks.it is a currency made for the people and controlled by the people.

2.It has finite number,that means its value is primed to grow as the adoption increases.Unlike fiat currencies which government can print at will and thereby erode its value.

3.Bitcoin transfers are fast,cheap,easy and secured.Unlike transfer of fiat currencies which can be quite expensive, slow as it has to pass through a central body.

Bitcoin will certainly change the way we look at money and value in general.The world is moving towards a decentralized system

ekaterinastrelnikova505

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:47:10 AM

For viewing advertisements on different sites, resources pay Satoshi for watching videos, banners or transitions to advertiser sites like here. Depending on the features of the site, different amounts are paid.
bbq6

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

Bitcoin was invented to disrupt "PayPal" because paypal was built on an idea of centralization which is not helping people from other countries. Yet, bitcoin has restored that very stolen idea of decentralization and freedom to the people. People are now using bitcoin all over the world because it's fast, secure, decentralized, and low fees in-terms of transferring value between two parties. Finally, but not least... Bitcoins has changed many people lives more than anything since the invention of the internet!

I do agree with the statement that "Bitcoin is the invention of the century!" but I feel it should be more proper if you call as an invention of the decade and not century. However, I don't agree with that thought that the idea of bitcoin is stolen from Paypal because is not a crypto currency and it doesn't have a inherent value. It is just a payment facilitator and nothing else.

Blockchain technology has taken the idea of a free world currency and it's how bitcoin was built. The decentralized and anonymous currency free from country restriction. However, there are few governments and specially banks are after bitcoin because they think bitcoin can destroy their business. So we are receiving organized attacks from them to bring the price down.

Thirdly, I do agree with the statement that, bitcoin has changed the lives of many and it indeed is. A lot of people are earning a decent living because of bitcoin. It is also a great investment asset to many people like me. It is indeed the innovation of the decade for me.

You wrote here the right words (I mean those ones about the invention of the decade not the century). However, I suppose it was exactly Bitcoin that started the new era of blockchain technologies.

Bitcoin eliminates the weaknesses of many vulnerable traders, allowing all traders to play in a fair trading system.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:15:11 AM

and however although many still think it's dangerous, risky, or whatever it is, but still it's more impressive that the latest findings (the invention of the century) that can be relied upon to help the financial side of many people and various other benefits.
This is including the one of the thing that's related to a more sophisticated future I guess, the more time by goes on.. of course there will be many a new things that are created and growing in this world, such as bitcoin even though it resides in cyberspace.
multikript888

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:32:54 AM

Absolutely everything is written into the database and is accessible to all participants of the system. Any new entry in such a database is synchronized with all its copies for everyone who participates in this system.
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:52:58 AM

There is a ton of innovations that can be profited from one nation to the next nation. I think the best thing bitcoin gave the general population is the blockchain. The blockchain can be enhanced and created to be utilized as a part of a great deal of things not just here in the advanced cash. It resembles a door of potential outcomes where it can be made to open another entryway for the better future and reason.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:23:16 AM

For viewing advertisements on different sites, resources pay Satoshi for watching videos, banners or transitions to advertiser sites like here. Depending on the features of the site, different amounts are paid.
What are you talking about in this topic? Follow the topic of the topic not to dilute the forum. Bitcoin is truly a great invention in the 4.0 technology era. The market is fluctuating a lot and is still in the downtrend so it takes time for the market to recover again as at the end of 2017.

kaleem ullah

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:36:59 AM

Bitcoin is like evolution, it changes people thinking on ways of how to use and save money in a more smarter and  intellectual way.
In my countries do not have the mean to transfer money world wide or to withdraw and if they have then its so much expensive.
Thanks to BTC they have changed the game and we are now easily transferring online and withdrawal is very easy. And so I believe that it is not the invention of the century! but of centuries!!! , Grin Cheesy
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:09:52 AM

Truer words have never been spoken. The possibilities of bitcoin and the blockchain technology are endless. There are so many ways it can be applied ro make the lives of people a bit easier everyday. It can be used in the banking sector to make transactions easier, faster and more efficient and even cheaper too. The applications are endless, it is revolutionary.
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:54:32 PM

Bitcoin is a hierarchical digital currency based on an open source, peer-to-peer Internet protocol. Internationally, Bitcoin can be exchanged directly with a personal computer without the need for an intermediary financial institution and it is likened to a "breakthrough" invention of the 21st century, just behind the Internet.
In trade, it works differently from traditional currencies, no central bank manages and only relies on peer-to-peer networks.
Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:00:42 PM

Yes, I agree that the invention of bitcoin is an invention of the century. after all, only with the advent of bitcoin appeared the concept of digital currency
al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:15:05 PM

I agree with this statement, but I will rephrase it a little. Not only bitcoin, but the technology of blockchain is a breakthrough of this century.
northcoin2018

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:18:28 PM

Yes you are very true. A lot of my friends are enjoying their life now because they invested in bitcoin last 2012.i felt sorry for myself for not joining with them on the same time because if i did i will be very finacially free like them too. But i am investing in bitcoin too just waiting for my savings mature. I have strong belief in bitcoin to change my life!
Zapto25

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:31:38 PM

I also think that bitcoin is the inventor of this century, bitcoin can build an economy with a good public belief in bitcoin so high that bitcoin can turn evil into happiness and I'm sure with bitcoin that gives goodness and makes it easier for everyone
kirti rana

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:34:10 PM

Bitcoin is not the invention of this century but the blokchain is the invention of the century because of the blockchain bitcoin exist

Yse, you are right friend bitcoi is not invention of this century, But with the introduction of Bitcouine, the solution of the world's biggest issue has been solved, as the problem of transactions from one country to another country has been overcome and it is easier to trade in low inventories. Bitcoin is a fair and easy way to trade.
Thank You. Smiley
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:40:11 PM

right. Bitcoin is the ultimate creation of man. Bitcoin is a complete digital currency in all aspects. Bitcoin creates a great attraction for all. It brings people to new heights. I am very happy to take a bitcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████