Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is the invention of the century?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the invention of the century!  (Read 2986 times)
Olivian

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 04:06:05 PM

DOn't know if it is the invention of the century, but for shure everyone wants to have minimum 1 BTC..

Will see how the market will grow..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:13:08 PM

Bitcoin and the blockchain technology are revolutionary and this is evident with the amount of adoption of the blockchain technology and bitcoin, it will only grow further.
I feel this digital currency will revitalise the entire payment mechanism and will be the most preferred way of transacting services and goods as it brings that added layer of security and trust with it.So that Bitcoin is the invention of the century.
david tex

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:18:50 PM

Sure is, Definately a world changing technology we may not see mass adoption a year from now but I know it will be soon. Owning bitcoin is like participating in the advocacy of being free from financial slavery. I really hope we succeed in the future.
anam17

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

Bitcoin for me gives a lot of convenience, bitcoin very fast in transactions between countries and with low cost. because of the many advantages that make bitcoin so bitcoin as the best effort in this century
PHP.guru

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:18:38 PM

For sure bitcoin is the invention of century, but bitcoin actually invented few years ago, but it is until now only well known by public, thus i think for the other coins that is really and very potential, might be able to overcome bitcoin and become the invention of the century.

Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:44:39 PM

Its turning out to be so. If we could have a technology that can completely change the way we bank then i think it deserves that status, banks have been around for ages and an invention that can challenge the current banking structure on its own surviving all the attacks and all that from governments and pessimists. Beyond that, it has laid the foundation for other cryptos that are now solving real life problems.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:03:55 PM

Yes Bitcoin is great invention and  will say it a gift from GOD. so must participate in this great and huge community of Bitcoin and change your future.
For sure bitcoin is more than a blessing for me bitcoin is helping a lot of people for earning income and it gives us safety and it increase our money within few months. Bitcoin is very good invention which is has huge profit and contributing in development of country economy, right now there are a lot of people who are getting income, so bitcoin has reduced the unemployment and bitcoin saved our future as well.
quovadiz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:58:52 PM

Bitcoin and the blockchain technology are revolutionary and this is evident with the amount of adoption of the blockchain technology and bitcoin, it will only grow further.
I feel this digital currency will revitalise the entire payment mechanism and will be the most preferred way of transacting services and goods as it brings that added layer of security and trust with it.So that Bitcoin is the invention of the century.
Yes that is what we are very near to it, in fact it is the need of the modern time that we must have a digital currency which we can use throughout the world, because now the world has become a global village and we really feel the need to have such kind of payment system which may be common throughout the world.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:03:09 PM

The real revolutional invention of the century is BTC digital currency, with BTC the voiceless become  rich through an investment  in Bitcoin,The world is yet to comprehend and  understand the invention behind Bitcoin, sure in the near future it will be accepted  globally.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:23:05 AM

Truly, it is the invention of the century. Bitcoins have still a lot more room to grow, but hey, bitcoins are pretty useful. Specially now when almost all of our transactions require digital inputs anf bitcoins maybe the perfect means to transact with the digital era.

hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:47:09 AM

Bitcoin was invented to disrupt "PayPal" because paypal was built on an idea of centralization which is not helping people from other countries. Yet, bitcoin has restored that very stolen idea of decentralization and freedom to the people. People are now using bitcoin all over the world because it's fast, secure, decentralized, and low fees in-terms of transferring value between two parties. Finally, but not least... Bitcoins has changed many people lives more than anything since the invention of the internet!

What is your thought about this? Share with us what you think. Smiley

This is a great invention of the century which help humanity, eventhough they are some countries could not believing bitcoin because of his decentralization. Infact most people now are using bitcoin as mode of payment which make them fell easy and hassleness and lesstransaction fess. This is a way of evolving new technology in future.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Sumartini

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:56:04 AM

yes and of course it is. bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies things relevant to it) is one of the most innovative invention this decade (or really century?). because of this flow of money from this world is changing.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:06:27 AM

I don't think it qualifies as the invention of the century, but the blockchain accountability and the distributed data processing and consensus mechanisms are definitely a big bonus to the computer world. Bitcoin is one application of the blockchain it of course has many other uses but the financial advantage it has presented is a blessing for most of us.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
jame suny

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:14:50 AM

As far as I know, bitcoin is a great invention for me. Its appearance marks the emergence of cryptocurrencies. It is because bitcoin has opened an encrypted market and digital transactions have taken place.
ladyinredcoins2018

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:54:09 AM

Bitcoin was invented to disrupt "PayPal" because paypal was built on an idea of centralization which is not helping people from other countries. Yet, bitcoin has restored that very stolen idea of decentralization and freedom to the people. People are now using bitcoin all over the world because it's fast, secure, decentralized, and low fees in-terms of transferring value between two parties. Finally, but not least... Bitcoins has changed many people lives more than anything since the invention of the internet!

What is your thought about this? Share with us what you think. Smiley

You are correct, I have a family member who is working in canada and just recently he uses bitcoin transaction because i advice and i taught him how to do so and he is very happy about it. He usually send us money via western union and the charges are  really expensive but when he started using transfering funds to us it is very convenient and very fast also it is very hassle free! Indeed bitcoin is the invention of the century!
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:16:22 AM

Without a doubt bitcoin is in excess of a gift for me bitcoin is helping many individuals for acquiring wage and it gives us wellbeing and it increment our cash inside couple of months. Bitcoin is great creation which is has tremendous benefit and contributing being developed of nation economy, at the present time there are many individuals who are getting salary, so bitcoin has lessened the joblessness and bitcoin spared our future also.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:21:51 AM

Bitcoin is, at the moment, the best attempt to solve the Bizantine problem: none could come up with a better solution.
From my point of view, it also solves a big current issue: privacy. That said, maybe it won't be the inventory of the century but could change how we perceive our financials!  Wink

Bitcoin is great, I won't deny that. At the same time I could think of at least 10 better inventions.
That being said, it is private, but not completely. If you dig a little and have some patience things can be revealed.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:33:08 AM

I don't think it qualifies as the invention of the century, but the blockchain accountability and the distributed data processing and consensus mechanisms are definitely a big bonus to the computer world. Bitcoin is one application of the blockchain it of course has many other uses but the financial advantage it has presented is a blessing for most of us.
Bitcoin is indeed an innovation and a great invention. It truly changes the world, because of its advantages, it's helpful and very useful. It's not only profitable, but it also contributes to the well-being of the society. It's a blessing and provides comfort and convenience. Making transactions faster, it has no chargebacks, it's cheap, and it's private as you want it to be.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:48:13 AM

Bitcoin is indeed an innovation and a great invention. It truly changes the world, because of its advantages, it's helpful and very useful. It's not only profitable, but it also contributes to the well-being of the society. It's a blessing and provides comfort and convenience. Making transactions faster, it has no chargebacks, it's cheap, and it's private as you want it to be.

A new discovery that I think is very beneficial for many people at this time because everyone is using the internet network quickly.
Hugbash

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:30:43 AM

Bitcoin is the new invention of century because of decentralization, its convience, secure to use and has a very fast transaction
 According to my research, bitcoin was invented to compete with central bank and paypal and I agree that bitcoin is really effective in all country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: