Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:42:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JP Morgan is a cheat.  (Read 1397 times)
malibukoman (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:03:41 PM

with the rumors going round about JP Morgan buy a large quantity of bitcoin yesterday...i believe his statement was to manipulate the market so he can get in hard....what you this tell me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:05:09 PM

hahahaha...if this is indeed true then we must find a way to kick him out...he is so lucky this is decentralize
SchlaWinner

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:07:47 PM

with the rumors going round about JP Morgan buy a large quantity of bitcoin yesterday...i believe his statement was to manipulate the market so he can get in hard....what you this tell me

Maybe, maybe not... just because someone created a meme and posted it on the internet doesnt make it true!

After all he just showed the high volatility and infancy (of the investors as well as) of the crypto-markets current state once again - whether he profited from that or not.

I am too awesome to even do Signature campaigns.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:12:56 PM

It's again rumour there is no solid proof even this kind of statement will increase the confidence of bitcoin holder and cryptocurrency supporters . Whatever it may be bitcoin will hold its original value soon.
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:13:10 PM

They(not only JP Morgan) do it all the time, manipulation by news(say bad things when they want to buy, then change the tone when they want to sell) and play with inside information, specially in 3rd world countries.  

Of course with bitcoin the manipulation was more explicit because there is no law against market manipulation and inside information with BTC and people know almost nothing about it, so it is easier to bullshit around and convince people.

The last days have been, let's say, didactic in this aspect.
malibukoman (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:18:37 PM

well for me i just dont trust that guy any more....i think he is just using his influence to manipulate every market he want which makes him a cheap guy

Cr7go4

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:22:31 PM

he is a monster of lie. Don't ever talk about him he is a big cheater ever in life i see.
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:25:28 PM

That is what I think of it also, lol. This Jamie Dimon guy is a true Demon when it comes to business because he knows that his company is one of the reason that impact the recession last decade in the USA and he is thinking a best way to get back to track and here he goes. He just wanted a publicity and go with the flow to what is happening with China right now so the price of Bitcoin will be more buy-able for him.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pTactic

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:49:50 PM

Would you put it past them to do something like this? I certainly wouldn't!
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:57:24 PM

Do you have a link or where do you known the information JP morgan buy bitcoin ? Cheesy

Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:04:20 PM

They(not only JP Morgan) do it all the time, manipulation by news(say bad things when they want to buy, then change the tone when they want to sell) and play with inside information, specially in 3rd world countries.  

Of course with bitcoin the manipulation was more explicit because there is no law against market manipulation and inside information with BTC and people know almost nothing about it, so it is easier to bullshit around and convince people.

They do really see this as an advantage this is why they do say things which actually on the things that they are doing.Just been said He said that Bitcoin is a fraud but actually behind it he do purchase bitcoins as much as he can since it was still cheap.Opposite thing indeed and later on words would really be different for sure.Its not surprising actually.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:09:41 PM

What is surprising is how this is not illegal, I mean, it's not really surprising since these billonaires control the system itself and can always get themselves out of jail, even after scamming people billions:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/09/jamie-dimon-billion-dollar-secret-jp-morgan

Anyone can see how it was obvious insider trading. Im sure that Jamie Dimon's daugther had a short set before his dad went on mainstream media and scared investors off Bitcoin, then they bought it back and once again hodlers won and panic sellers lost. The only way to defeat these criminals is by never selling BTC.
malibukoman (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:13:26 PM

they create panic at any given chance and all because they want to take our coin out of our hands......the rich always want to cheat the pool especially in the third world

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:37:07 PM

Sadly. It can still be abused. I'm still confident these people would eventually leave when they had their fill. Just frustrating that people like these can bring on a recession and not suffer. The switch to cryptocurrency is mostly so we can be free from them but looks like they're still tailing to relieve us of our money. There need to be some French revolution shit to happen to dislodge these parasites.
BCMB

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 05:47:28 PM

What is surprising is how this is not illegal, I mean, it's not really surprising since these billonaires control the system itself and can always get themselves out of jail, even after scamming people billions:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/09/jamie-dimon-billion-dollar-secret-jp-morgan

Anyone can see how it was obvious insider trading. Im sure that Jamie Dimon's daugther had a short set before his dad went on mainstream media and scared investors off Bitcoin, then they bought it back and once again hodlers won and panic sellers lost. The only way to defeat these criminals is by never selling BTC.

Insider trading would be more like a core dev shorting Bitcoin right before a patch goes up that he knows will break it. How is Jamie Dimon an 'insider' when it comes to Bitcoin? His comments and the resulting price movement just prove that there are many people who don't really believe in Bitcoin and just want to get in for some easy money.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:50:28 PM

Before they create news about Goldman Sachs then now JPMorgan.  Grin
It looks like a big scoop just so the trend could go up.
Well thanks to them they made bitcoin more popular since JPMorgan is a big name for many investors. JPMorgan might not buy bitcoins but their investors could have think twice and go on with joining the crew,
Prince8

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:50:58 PM

not the first time someone said something and not the last time something will say something..

fundalmentals are the same..

life goes on.. and keep buying and hodling
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:56:14 PM

I don't think that has happened but it may be true as well. Jemie is a smart banker. It may be possible that he tried to bring down the price by saying that bitcoin is a fraud and then bought a good amount of bitcoins at a lower price. Anything can happen in the corporate world. This kind of manipulation is very common around the stock market.

However, I doubt that JPM will ever invest in crypto coins because I believe that the legal status in USA is still unclear. So a bank will never take such regulatory risk with public money. It may be just a rumor.

litec0ins

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:58:55 PM

This fits in perfectly with the pump and dump schemes in crypto  Grin
Xypherian

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 06:01:46 PM

This is why we need regulations. If bitcoin was regulated, do you imagine the amount of laws JP just broke?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: