Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:48:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token.Store - New Decentralized Token Exchange  (Read 1398 times)
bars_kz

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:20:26 PM

Does Ethereum network depend on TokenStore exchange services? If so then is it significant?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:50:24 PM

Can I deposit fiat to my account? Or I have to buy tokens beforehand?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:16:38 PM

There are not so much info about the way exchange works within the deals. So I couldnt figure out whether there is a middleman or not? I wouldnt be happy if there was. Unfortunately I cant find any info that would prove it wrong((
gazman

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:21:02 PM

There is a 3% commission and that’s it? Any other charges? I’d like to understand the full amount.
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:54:55 PM

There are not so much info about the way exchange works within the deals. So I couldnt figure out whether there is a middleman or not? I wouldnt be happy if there was. Unfortunately I cant find any info that would prove it wrong((
The platform is based on blockchain and has  peer-to-peer  structure so you dont have to go through the third party. Dont worry. It gives you a lot of other advantages as well.
slavonicpl

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:29:30 PM

The platform is based on blockchain and has  peer-to-peer  structure so you dont have to go through the third party. Dont worry. It gives you a lot of other advantages as well.
What advantages? 
hollybit

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:35:58 PM

What advantages? 
The platform is built the way that it doesnt have the info about coins, funds, personal keys and any other confidential details. Therefore, it’s harder for the hackers to break in and change the data or steal it. That’s what’s important nowadays!
slavonicpl

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:39:21 PM

What advantages? 
The platform is built the way that it doesnt have the info about coins, funds, personal keys and any other confidential details. Therefore, it’s harder for the hackers to break in and change the data or steal it. That’s what’s important nowadays!
Got it! What is the most popular services on the platform?
hollybit

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:48:56 PM

What advantages? 
The project is working with Ethereum based exchanges and 15 other currencies. Looks like the most popular ones are CRED/ETH and BNTY/ETH.
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:04:46 PM

I kinds know EtherDelta… What are the main differences between EtherDelta and TokenStore?
slavonicpl

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:07:37 PM

What advantages? 
The project is working with Ethereum based exchanges and 15 other currencies. Looks like the most popular ones are CRED/ETH and BNTY/ETH.
Are they planning to add bitcoin?
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:16:52 PM

While it looks prettier than Ehterdelta, I wish you'd taken a different a to deposits and withdrawals. The biggest problem with ED (no, not that type of ED  Grin) -  apart from how slow it is - is the wallet functionality. I'd really recommend finding ways to improve it, or your users will have the same frustrations that they do with ED.
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:19:40 AM

I couldnt find graphics on the platform. Where are they?(((
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:28:36 AM

Tell us about the security measures that the platform uses? I'm sure that such services are sooner or later exposed to attacks, because for many scammers this is a tasty part. There is not enough information, so I ask.
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:32:14 AM

Tell us about the security measures that the platform uses? I'm sure that such services are sooner or later exposed to attacks, because for many scammers this is a tasty part. There is not enough information, so I ask.
The project has protection against DDos attacks. This circumstance should please all investors. Especially those who have ever faced the inability to access systems because of their overload and failure!
MkrKing

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

The project has protection against DDos attacks. This circumstance should please all investors. Especially those who have ever faced the inability to access systems because of their overload and failure!
I've heard something about it. OK! Are there methods of protecting and verifying users?
defender77

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:41:20 AM

I've heard something about it. OK! Are there methods of protecting and verifying users?
As part of user verification, two-factor authentication is provided, which increases the level of platform protection against hacking.
MkrKing

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:46:28 AM

As part of user verification, two-factor authentication is provided, which increases the level of platform protection against hacking.
Are there analogs of such a defense in the world? I'm just not very good at this.
defender77

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:51:45 AM

Are there analogs of such a defense in the world? I'm just not very good at this.
A similar approach uses security using the Apple ID, which ensures that only you can access your account, even if the password is known by anyone else. That is an effective solution to TokenSale.
MkrKing

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:58:04 AM

A similar approach uses security using the Apple ID, which ensures that only you can access your account, even if the password is known by anyone else. That is an effective solution to TokenSale.
Ok! Still have any security measures for the account?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: