Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token.Store - New Decentralized Token Exchange  (Read 1398 times)
holland35

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:01:37 AM

There is not as much information about the source as we would like. Although, I see that the developers are working on it, regularly posting new details. Will this strategy continue? Users want details and information.
Yes, there is not enough information yet. The list of traded currencies is constantly growing, FAQ has appeared. It is evident that the work is underway, but there truly is a lack of dialogue!) Perhaps soon the developers will finally start answering on topical questions.
OK, let's wait a little longer. What information does the platform provide on trading?
After registration, you can see your transactions, wallet status, activity evaluation on account. And, of course, all the cross-rates. Now, there are a lot of them!
Is there analytics on orders?
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:05:25 AM

There is not as much information about the source as we would like. Although, I see that the developers are working on it, regularly posting new details. Will this strategy continue? Users want details and information.
Yes, there is not enough information yet. The list of traded currencies is constantly growing, FAQ has appeared. It is evident that the work is underway, but there truly is a lack of dialogue!) Perhaps soon the developers will finally start answering on topical questions.
OK, let's wait a little longer. What information does the platform provide on trading?
After registration, you can see your transactions, wallet status, activity evaluation on account. And, of course, all the cross-rates. Now, there are a lot of them!
There is a separate slot “my orders” where you can structure orders by characteristics. In particular, erc20 separately. I haven’t seen any deeper analytics, but it is obvious that it should appear, if the platform sets itself high aims.
holland35

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:08:09 AM

There is a separate slot “my orders” where you can structure orders by characteristics. In particular, erc20 separately. I haven’t seen any deeper analytics, but it is obvious that it should appear, if the platform sets itself high aims.
Got it! How long does a withdrawal take?
lok5874

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:34:20 AM

Are there cross-rates for bitcoin exchange?
andrea101

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:57:25 AM

The project accepts donations for its own development... Can this process be made more transparent? So, you can exactly see where the money will go.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

Where will information on my transactions and smart-contracts be stored?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:24:09 PM

What return do the creators expect to see within a few years?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:56:08 PM

Have the creators of the project previously worked with such projects? If yes, in what capacity?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:30:48 PM

There are some suggestions for developers about the platform, that will help to attract more clients... Where can I apply with these suggestions?
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:28:40 AM

As I understand it, you should always hock a certain amount of gas... Are there any recommendations on this?
ilcaramba

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:33:26 AM

Strange story! As far as I understand, payments in fiat currencies can not be thrown off. That is, through bank transfers, credit cards and other convenient methods of payment is it impossible?
Forspareparts

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:40:29 AM

Strange story! As far as I understand, payments in fiat currencies can not be thrown off. That is, through bank transfers, credit cards and other convenient methods of payment is it impossible?
So far, apparently, it is. But it is known that the developers are working on this. But in fact it at present is not such a big problem - there is a mass of exchange services.
ilcaramba

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:44:42 AM

So far, apparently, it is. But it is known that the developers are working on this. But in fact it at present is not such a big problem - there is a mass of exchange services.
Heh! So after all TokenStore and there is an exchange service !!! Such conditions make him "unfriendly"!
Forspareparts

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:48:19 AM

Heh! So after all TokenStore and there is an exchange service !!! Such conditions make him "unfriendly"!
Partly agree with you. But I repeat, it is clear that the developers are constantly changing something and finishing it. Over the past couple of weeks, I've seen a few steps towards more convenient functionality, so this should bring its results.
ilcaramba

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

Partly agree with you. But I repeat, it is clear that the developers are constantly changing something and finishing it. Over the past couple of weeks, I've seen a few steps towards more convenient functionality, so this should bring its results.
Ok! So we will wait for these steps. Still not happy about the absence of margin trading! Will it be added?
Forspareparts

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:55:48 AM

Ok! So we will wait for these steps. Still not happy about the absence of margin trading! Will it be added?
I do not presume to be responsible for the developers, but I will assume that it will be. This is a popular direction, albeit high-risk.
ilcaramba

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:00:58 AM

I do not presume to be responsible for the developers, but I will assume that it will be. This is a popular direction, albeit high-risk.
It's clear! Hence, we are waiting for development, it is pleased that the work is underway. I would like more openness. At least find out who owns the platform?
scifilover

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:19:49 AM

How much can affect the rate of exchange problems in Ethereum?
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:54:39 AM

So guys, are you decentralized exchange and you like etherdelta have no special listing, or what is your listing conditions? Price all this necessary information))

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
ptbs

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:07:35 PM

The market-makers, I heard there are no commissions. Such conditions are only available to them or are they available to anyone else?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: