Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:06:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you thng that coin is a good idea ?  (Voting closed: June 07, 2013, 09:26:47 PM)
Yes - 7 (26.9%)
No - 17 (65.4%)
No opinion - 2 (7.7%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [idea pool] HelpCoin - Coin with realworld usage  (Read 1872 times)
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:44:09 PM

Hydroponica  have you actualy sed anything good in your last 100 posts ?

tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 10:45:00 PM

hater ? Smiley

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541084.0
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:45:30 PM

i have been looking for momone to help me with all my ideas for ages and a site like that would be brill for someone like me that has loads of ideas but cant program verywell

PM Hazard. Problem solved...A simple forum thread, coulda saved you "ages"
This is a friggin Crypto forum. There are litterally hundreds of programers here, perfectly willing to help you out, for BTC and LTC...

Dayne

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:46:06 PM

I can't really have an opinions as this doesn't make any sense. What gives this coin value? Why would I work for x worthless coin?

This.
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:46:13 PM

Oh, sorry, I thought this was an idea pool, not, post if you like my idea, pool Roll Eyes

Dayne

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:48:20 PM

Ok, let me see if I can explain this...This coin is dependant, on the kindness of the human race...The human race, is not kind...We a greedy, selfish, horrible people, who want to make $$$...How does this coin, make us $$

this coin will make us $ !
some people dont have time or skill to find or programming smething so are willing to pay for work
and some people are looking for work and have skills, so they will take this coin and do work.
i am right ?

bitcoin litcoin is good but truthfully we really need coin that will be FAST.
I cant imagine bitcoin in future because it has slow confirmation times !
You cant buy anything in real world because you will need to wait in shop for confirmations
thats why we need 1-3 min cnfirmation time !

(and i am in influence of a 3th beer Smiley and meaby weed in a while

But, this help is already free, it's called, google...And your coin, won't have any value...And the idea, isn't patentable, it can be stolen, if, by some miricle, it worked...

yeah sift into 1000's of pages trying to find the answer for something or pay someone to do it for you? Much faster results? Shit I would pay.

And you'd rather mine a new coin, in the off chance, that you may need help...And that someone will accept the worthless, shit coin, over LTC or BTC?

You know Hydroponica. You're a huge dick.

I think his idea is stupid too, but I wasn't a dick about it. You really come across as some middle aged troll, you know?
tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 10:49:21 PM

Oh, sorry, I thought this was an idea pool, not, post if you like my idea, pool Roll Eyes

I like every ideas, even your, haters are needed because there are haters trolls, peple and chairs amont humans ....
This is pool so everyone isea is welcome,
Bad or Good ideas ....

I just want to see how people will react on such coin, so this conversation is good !

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:49:54 PM

i have been looking for momone to help me with all my ideas for ages and a site like that would be brill for someone like me that has loads of ideas but cant program verywell

This is a friggin Crypto forum. There are litterally hundreds of programers here, perfectly willing to help you out, for BTC and LTC...

i have been asking around for ages and nobody is willing to help

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:58:01 PM

And you feel offering a worthless coin, will change that?

bizz

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:03:03 PM

I think his idea is stupid too, but I wasn't a dick about it. You really come across as some middle aged troll, you know?

Just hit the ignore button and be happy.

That would be 30 HPC. Thank you.  Grin
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:07:36 PM

i think it would bring the right people together so people like me can get what thay want to do dun i have talked to over 100 people on here trying to get what i want dun and there not interested unless i paythem leads of coin ( i asked what sever would be best for runing one of my projects and people wanted 70ltc for 10 mins of skype chat ) 90% of people on here want to rim you off / are troling we need a dedicated site to solve coin related problems

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:11:55 PM

Ok, let me see if I can explain this...This coin is dependant, on the kindness of the human race...The human race, is not kind...We a greedy, selfish, horrible people, who want to make $$$...How does this coin, make us $$

this coin will make us $ !
some people dont have time or skill to find or programming smething so are willing to pay for work
and some people are looking for work and have skills, so they will take this coin and do work.
i am right ?

bitcoin litcoin is good but truthfully we really need coin that will be FAST.
I cant imagine bitcoin in future because it has slow confirmation times !
You cant buy anything in real world because you will need to wait in shop for confirmations
thats why we need 1-3 min cnfirmation time !

(and i am in influence of a 3th beer Smiley and meaby weed in a while

But, this help is already free, it's called, google...And your coin, won't have any value...And the idea, isn't patentable, it can be stolen, if, by some miricle, it worked...

yeah sift into 1000's of pages trying to find the answer for something or pay someone to do it for you? Much faster results? Shit I would pay.

And you'd rather mine a new coin, in the off chance, that you may need help...And that someone will accept the worthless, shit coin, over LTC or BTC?

Yes, because the world is all rainbows, and unicorns and sunshine. Fuck off.

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:14:34 PM

i think it would bring the right people together so people like me can get what thay want to do dun i have talked to over 100 people on here trying to get what i want dun and there not interested unless i paythem leads of coin ( i asked what sever would be best for runing one of my projects and people wanted 70ltc for 10 mins of skype chat ) 90% of people on here want to rim you off / are troling we need a dedicated site to solve coin related problems

People can do something, you can't. Some people spent lots of money, to go to university, to learn to do, what you can't. Ofcourse they want to get paid for it. If you don't want to pay, learn to do it yourself. Welcome to capitalism. A private firm, would charge you thousands of dollars, minimum, for programming help. Creating another shit coin, is not going to change this. I'm an electronics tech. I fix things on the side, for extra money. I have charged someone $50, to flip a switch on their laptop, to turn their wireless on...

tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2013, 11:14:51 PM

Yes, because the world is all rainbows, and unicorns and sunshine. Fuck off.

guys dont fight  Smiley
you are like a kids
everyone has free will to express opinions , even haters and trollers Smiley
"fucking off" wont help
just ignore if you dont want read him and thats it
WOY GUYS WONT CHANGE THE WORLD
just like Jesus said "love one eachother Cheesy" - not in the gay way OFC Cheesy

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:29:00 PM

People can do something, you can't. Some people spent lots of money, to go to university, to learn to do, what you can't. Ofcourse they want to get paid for it. If you don't want to pay, learn to do it yourself. Welcome to capitalism. A private firm, would charge you thousands of dollars, minimum, for programming help. Creating another shit coin, is not going to change this. I'm an electronics tech. I fix things on the side, for extra money. I have charged someone $50, to flip a switch on their laptop, to turn their wireless on...

i fix laptops and computers on the side and i would never chage somone 50 just to flip a switch to tern wifi on i would charge my nomal minimum 1/4 hourly rate of 15 gbp  its just being honest

twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:19:31 PM

Seems the core idea is an answers/help site that you pay for help in coins.  Why not use something like devcoin for the site, and skip a new chain for it?

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████