Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:53:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptocurrencies that can grow in the coming days  (Read 2472 times)
Michaelsch

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:10:49 PM

I would like to find interesting projects in technologies of the future, like AR.. after the last presentation of Apple I think it's obvious that it will be one of the biggest markets soon. Do you guys know any interesting projects in this area?

AR technologies are really perspective! Did you find something interesting? Could you recommend any ICOs? So many ICOs are coming!!! How could I find something specific in this variety? )))

So far in AR/VR industry, I've heard about Reality Clash and ARToken by Cappasity.. I really wanna find out peoples' opinions on these projects. Have you heard smth about them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juddilio

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:18:06 PM

take a look at $OCL.
hairyfairy

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:25:32 AM

Try this one: https://mysterium.network
They are creating decentralised VPN (virtual private network). Their ICO in May was successful but  their token Mysterium (MYST) is  not very known among public. When it changes it will be a rocket.
Sindicatout

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:49:42 PM

I propose a topic where all together will publish information on coins that have the potential for growth in the coming days / weeks. Coins are already over 1000, for all not to follow, but if everyone writes about their observations, it will be easier to keep track of which coins can grow now.

sorry for my English..
What coins can grow? In principle, the same. Bitcoin, etherium. The rest in the near future to $ 1000 will not shoot. Maybe by next year ..

tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:57:51 PM

I propose a topic where all together will publish information on coins that have the potential for growth in the coming days / weeks. Coins are already over 1000, for all not to follow, but if everyone writes about their observations, it will be easier to keep track of which coins can grow now.

sorry for my English..
What coins can grow? In principle, the same. Bitcoin, etherium. The rest in the near future to $ 1000 will not shoot. Maybe by next year ..

Bitcoin has always a good potential to grow up Cheesy But I think Ethereum will also go more up in the next days. Ardor ist also a nice pick, it was strng while the most coins are just dumped. Its still in a good buyrange and there is a lot of buysupport. I am going to hold it for the long run.

Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:21:16 PM

sorry for my English..

Bitcoin has always a good potential to grow up Cheesy But I think Ethereum will also go more up in the next days. Ardor ist also a nice pick, it was strng while the most coins are just dumped. Its still in a good buyrange and there is a lot of buysupport. I am going to hold it for the long run.

as always that this is the next coin that truly has a potential just like btc is eth so maybe for the near future it is one that can grow more and can be like btc for what btc look from some people from what we are look for btc.
CryptosD

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:25:51 PM

I would like to find interesting projects in technologies of the future, like AR.. after the last presentation of Apple I think it's obvious that it will be one of the biggest markets soon. Do you guys know any interesting projects in this area?

AR technologies are really perspective! Did you find something interesting? Could you recommend any ICOs? So many ICOs are coming!!! How could I find something specific in this variety? )))

So far in AR/VR industry, I've heard about Reality Clash and ARToken by Cappasity.. I really wanna find out peoples' opinions on these projects. Have you heard smth about them?

I've already heard about this project and I like it!!! I would also like to know what people on this forum think about it. Guys, what do you think? Could it be a scam? check it out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135473.0
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:25:51 PM

sorry for my English..
I think so many coins will go PUMP after a few weeks or within next months the coins that dumped in last few months will comeback this october the top 20 huge coins in the market like ETH, LTC, XEM, WAVES, XRP and DGB will go to the moon check their charts as you can see they get dumped so hard i think this is the time to get back their real price after the correction and crash on the crypto world and as i read in the news china will make a market for cryptos i think it really affect the market positively soon.
Just be patient and wait for the glory Grin
kmxl45

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:51:24 AM

The MYST can rise in next few hours/days. The news from dev. team are done, new article on themerkle.com. Volume goes up (only little, but goes). So we will see....
FrayDigger

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:03:15 AM

what the coins will be increase?ETH?
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:16:57 AM

It seems to me that all such predictions are based on the price of bitcoin. As soon as there is a steady growth of bitcoin prices immediately, the market reacts altcoins. I don't know why this is happening. From the point of view of logic it should be the opposite but I see a picture.
CryptosD

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:20:26 PM

I've already heard about this project and I like it!!! I would also like to know what people on this forum think about it. Guys, what do you think? Could it be a scam? check it out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135473.0

Do you know, that this ICO has just started? Check it out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316185
Are you going to participate?
Gloria_16

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:20:58 PM

Many coins have a chance to grow strongly, I advise you to participate in ICO, in my opinion promising coins are etherium ripple and NEM.
Bulletdodger

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:25:29 PM

Check my signature, big names are going to stand behind that one,
but from the existing coins on the scene - I suspect GAME should go up, these guys are working hard, and have some good partnerships going on.

_
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 09:05:17 AM

waves, nem, eth, neo,Kyber Network

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
kmxl45

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:48:57 AM

Myst...waiting for roadmap and they have news every start of month.
jaredl

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:20:40 AM

There are 2 coins that have just been launched on the exchange which is interesting and likely to be pumped up.

1. kucoin shares

Kucoin is a crypto exchange based in Hong Kong. It seems to be related to Binance and similarly it has its own coin Kucoin Shares.
The holders of Kucoin will enjoy 50% of the trading commissions by the exchange. Kucoin will distribute daily 40% of the trading revenue
to their referral system members and 50% to holders of kucoin. They will also burn up to 100 million kucoins over the next few years.
This will reduce the current supply of their tokens by 50% meaning that remainder holders will get more of their trading revenue.
You can take a look at the value of kucoin shares at their exchange https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3cEC-. Kucoin is currently ranked 27 amongst all the exchanges.

2. Red Pulse

RPX is the first ICO that was launched on NEO. Despite the hoo haa in China over ICO banning, RPX was able to be launched in Hong Kong without any issues. This probably shows that it is still possible for chinese companies to launched ICO provided they are a legitimate business. Note that Red Pulse is based in Shanghai and is running their content distribution business in China. The limitations against China, US and Singapore investors for this ICO means that there is a lot of pent up demand for this coin. Currently Kucoin Exchange is the only exchange that has listed RPX and at this moment, RPX is still relatively cheap. Expect that RPX will rise rapidly when it gets listed on bigger exchanges. So buy RPX now.
you can trade RPX at https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3cEC-.

The links above are referral links. If you joined Kucoin using my links, Kucoin will reward me with part of your trading commissions. I encourage you to join Kucoin and then refer your friends to join under your link too. Kucoin just launched barely less than a month, so the opportunity is huge for all of us.

https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E3cEC-

jared

TPay Wallet: TENd3idLWQq95Z1MSf2cK3JgeLUoqDf8wX

ETH Wallet: 0xa8A8106959931018E3cacFD511dAD5E1c659ea54
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: