Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:55:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How IZETEX create Proof of Walk (ICO Soon)  (Read 29895 times)
pghr12aditya_s

Activity: 308
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:23:06 AM

Criticism of bitcoin

The drop of the bitcoin rate twice in the last couple of months and the general ongoing flat market crypto-currency is replenishing the army of skeptics and reducing the army of crypto-enthusiasts. Let’s try to consider the main theses, which are increasingly pointed to rabid fans who managed to instantly enrich themselves by hitting the crypto-currency trend, looking into their still burning, but fading eyes. https://medium.com/@izetex_project/criticism-of-bitcoin-868ccc5a73c8

It's good in a way because only the believers will prevail and that's how the industry is meant to change.
Just sharing my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pghr12aditya_s

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:25:33 AM

you run the risk of gaining frenzied popularity with your idea.
although already similar was before, your game seems more interesting, it will force to run people.
still it is good to combine their movement with real life, for example, in order to reduce traffic jams, redirect flows
The risk of frenzied popularity is there. But the chaos can be managed I guess by directing the tokens away from traffic
and accident prone areas.
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:30:46 PM

you run the risk of gaining frenzied popularity with your idea.
although already similar was before, your game seems more interesting, it will force to run people.
still it is good to combine their movement with real life, for example, in order to reduce traffic jams, redirect flows
The risk of frenzied popularity is there. But the chaos can be managed I guess by directing the tokens away from traffic
and accident prone areas.
but for the map has become popularity and has become the main access of traffic to highlight the circumstances that are on the corner

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:34:46 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2018, 06:59:51 PM by boled

I've tried this application Grin Grin Grin Grin
I love it... actually similar to the game app P*K*M* N
but it's more fun because it's more real

It's more fun btw, looks while you take some jogging you also earned IZX token. Healt and profit in the same time Smiley

I agree, I will do this morning, actually i really need more sports, this morning I will accompany my son to exercise, joging and swimming. thanks for your idea
Daydream 61

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:55:35 PM

Over 100,000 tokens have already been sold. who loved pokemon will love this game too. It will be a great success because here you can also get money. that was not the case with pokemon so millions of people will be here later as in the pokemon game. and all the tokens will earn well
rikksay

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:43:51 PM

Great to hear it! Go on playing and if you want to get not only fun but also benefit from this game - you can involve advertising companies and businesses in this program Wink In this case you will be able to get prizes and discounts from your favourite places Smiley
it looks like this app is very fun, but on the map I see the mark of these coins , if we could deal directly in that have the coin ,what we only know about the place?

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:23:14 AM

Great to hear it! Go on playing and if you want to get not only fun but also benefit from this game - you can involve advertising companies and businesses in this program Wink In this case you will be able to get prizes and discounts from your favourite places Smiley
it looks like this app is very fun, but on the map I see the mark of these coins , if we could deal directly in that have the coin ,what we only know about the place?
im not sure for your question, if this is about the IZX coin mark on the map, i think anyone in anywhere can see it, sorry if i am wrong. but it would be better if you try it yourself. believe me, this is very interesting. I am not a pokemon player, from the beginning of appearing games I consider wasting time, but for IZX, this is very different. the more you try, the more you get
Qtrez

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:23:45 AM

Over 100,000 tokens have already been sold. who loved pokemon will love this game too. It will be a great success because here you can also get money. that was not the case with pokemon so millions of people will be here later as in the pokemon game. and all the tokens will earn well
with the crowd playing this game will give a positive impact
very good prospect and the concept that they stretcher is also mature
may have been waiting for many people
Pandamen112

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

A uniqe smart countract is automatically generatted and defloyed by Izetex for each approved loan in realtime to provide unambiguous, Immutable and censorship recistant record where no arbitrations is requireds, this is possible, with out no code development tehnology.

doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

im not sure for your question, if this is about the IZX coin mark on the map, i think anyone in anywhere can see it, sorry if i am wrong. but it would be better if you try it yourself. believe me, this is very interesting. I am not a pokemon player, from the beginning of appearing games I consider wasting time, but for IZX, this is very different. the more you try, the more you get
of course this is very different from the existing games as they say, because this has a new breakthrough and a new mission as well

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:52:50 PM

The global financial crisis began yesterday

However, nothing new, crises are an inevitable part of the market economy, and taking into account the globalization and interdependence of international economic relations, its consequences are felt by absolutely all countries.

February 5, 2017, the industrial production index Dow Jones showed a drop of 1200 points. He has never fallen so much in the history of his existence. According to Bloomberg, the 500 richest people in the world lost 114 billion of dollars in one day and all the shares in the US stock market fell on average by 10%. Warren Buffett and Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Larry Page and Sergey Brin have lost 2–3 billion dollars. Another pair of alarming indicators — the growth of the Swiss trademark, which always worries in the face of crises, and an insignificant but still rising gold rate.

What about the crypto-currency? The market of crypto-currency after the January shock therapy for traders on short positions finally went up. It is fair to assume that part of the investment from the stock market will be poured into the market for crypto-currency, for the reason that in this relatively new fast-growing sphere the blossoming is just the same. Bitcoin, despite falling more than 2 times per month, still made 400% per annum, the number of crypto-currencies on coinmarketcap exceeded 1500, there is an increasing number of promising ICO projects, like IZX https://izx.io/, the established crypto-currencies branch out on forks and overgrown with a community of enthusiasts.

The fact that the big guys of the financial market will take up the market for crypto-currency is both good and bad at the same time. It is good, because the market capitalization will increase, more interesting projects will receive financing, the Bitcoin and Ether rate will skyrocket, but not immediately. The downside is that the crypto-currencies will finally turn into a speculative instrument and a financial bubble, and their value will be little related to the practical use of the technology they carry.

Well, keep the crypto-currency — if it is, buy the crypto-currency — if it is not there. Stocking up on popcorn and watching the emergence of new large professional and regulated brokerage houses that will specialize in trading with crypto-currency.

Of course, this will be a bubble, but after the last bubble bursts, it will only be invested in canned goods and weapons.

https://medium.com/@izetex_project/the-global-financial-crisis-began-yesterday-de32ceb5c6c5
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:40:55 AM

looks interesting,need more information about this,want to folow

meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:44:14 PM

a very interesting project like pokemoon. only better and you get token for it. since the eth course is a little deeper, you can now buy well. Here you can see directly how many tokens you get for eth. have fun  https://ico.izx.io/calculate  
meikelcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:48:47 PM

How to avoid becoming a hamster in the ocean of ICO scam

On the 20th of January, the Lithuanian Produm project, which has collected half a million dollars (according to other data, $ 6 million) for the ICO project for tracking fruits and vegetables on the blockchain, suddenly disappeared into the nowhere with all the funds raised from the project budget.

The team, whose faces were represented on the project’s site, turned out to be non-existent people, and instead of the project site, there was a link to the white page, in the right-left corner of which was shyly written the word “penis” in fine print. The project actively advertised its own ICO, using attractive girls from the Fiverr service, who wrote with the marker the website address on their chest.

We can’t say that this event was particularly resonant, but it generally illustrates the common signs of a scam that many investors in ICO do not notice.

Unfortunately, with the growth of ICO projects, the number of scammers is also growing, and it’s becoming easy to get confused in the sea of information. The Produm project had all the signs of a scam project, the most obvious — the fake team.

The team of any ICO project should be carefully explored, there can’t be people who appeared out of nowhere and ready to go to nowhere in the team. They must have live profiles in social networks and some kind of background. The founders of “live” projects are not afraid to show their real faces: they speak at thematic conferences, it’s easy to find them and to contact. In addition, it is also necessary to pay attention to the project’s advisors. Advisors are usually public figures who are authoritative in their professional activities, acting as guarantors of the ICO project. It is always fast to find information about them on the Internet.

It is simple to verify and compare the collected and declared funds in the official ICO wallets, and this amount should approximately coincide with the numbers stated on the official website. Of course, there are cases when most of the financing is received from the investment funds, in this case, they will not be displayed on the official website.

Then you need to collect all your attention in a fist and carefully read White Paper, Terms and Conditions, to understand the legal subtleties of token possession and to understand how detailed the further development of the project and the means for achieving the public utility of this or that know-how is described in detail.

While most ICO projects are approaching the Crowd Sale stage with bare ideas, the IZETEX team https://izx.io/ has tested the viability of its own ideas by creating its own MVP game, as well as describing in detail the architecture of its own platform. These developments require large financial investments, full immersion, technical support for the development team, while the provision of work requires considerable resources, long before the first investments begin to arrive in the project.

Objective proof of the “true” project is the daily work of its developers, as well as specific results that can be seen and felt, rather than the colorful marketing activity. Be a reasonable investor who can forget about emotional and impulsive decisions, and then you will see stock Xs instead of penises on the screens of your balance.

https://medium.com/@izetex_project/how-to-avoid-becoming-a-hamster-in-the-ocean-of-ico-scam-2b45342826d4

Hello! Seems like you read our today article. What do you think? Maybe you have another methods of investigating "scam projects"? Smiley
Feel free to share with your opinion with us here!
hello izetex   Grin  Grin  You can not hear and read anything from you here. are you already gone? Or do you still live and write only in other places like telegram or twitter
guteng

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:30:03 PM

A good mobile gaming project where you search for cryptocoins is fun for luck
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:37:31 PM

I think this was first article by izetex came out in my knowledge which I read with deep interest. It was well balanced which draw the right picture and gave us some indicators about the upcoming global economy crises from which rise of cryptocurrencies era will take place.
izetex (OP)

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:55:30 AM

How to avoid becoming a hamster in the ocean of ICO scam

On the 20th of January, the Lithuanian Produm project, which has collected half a million dollars (according to other data, $ 6 million) for the ICO project for tracking fruits and vegetables on the blockchain, suddenly disappeared into the nowhere with all the funds raised from the project budget.

The team, whose faces were represented on the project’s site, turned out to be non-existent people, and instead of the project site, there was a link to the white page, in the right-left corner of which was shyly written the word “penis” in fine print. The project actively advertised its own ICO, using attractive girls from the Fiverr service, who wrote with the marker the website address on their chest.

We can’t say that this event was particularly resonant, but it generally illustrates the common signs of a scam that many investors in ICO do not notice.

Unfortunately, with the growth of ICO projects, the number of scammers is also growing, and it’s becoming easy to get confused in the sea of information. The Produm project had all the signs of a scam project, the most obvious — the fake team.

The team of any ICO project should be carefully explored, there can’t be people who appeared out of nowhere and ready to go to nowhere in the team. They must have live profiles in social networks and some kind of background. The founders of “live” projects are not afraid to show their real faces: they speak at thematic conferences, it’s easy to find them and to contact. In addition, it is also necessary to pay attention to the project’s advisors. Advisors are usually public figures who are authoritative in their professional activities, acting as guarantors of the ICO project. It is always fast to find information about them on the Internet.

It is simple to verify and compare the collected and declared funds in the official ICO wallets, and this amount should approximately coincide with the numbers stated on the official website. Of course, there are cases when most of the financing is received from the investment funds, in this case, they will not be displayed on the official website.

Then you need to collect all your attention in a fist and carefully read White Paper, Terms and Conditions, to understand the legal subtleties of token possession and to understand how detailed the further development of the project and the means for achieving the public utility of this or that know-how is described in detail.

While most ICO projects are approaching the Crowd Sale stage with bare ideas, the IZETEX team https://izx.io/ has tested the viability of its own ideas by creating its own MVP game, as well as describing in detail the architecture of its own platform. These developments require large financial investments, full immersion, technical support for the development team, while the provision of work requires considerable resources, long before the first investments begin to arrive in the project.

Objective proof of the “true” project is the daily work of its developers, as well as specific results that can be seen and felt, rather than the colorful marketing activity. Be a reasonable investor who can forget about emotional and impulsive decisions, and then you will see stock Xs instead of penises on the screens of your balance.

https://medium.com/@izetex_project/how-to-avoid-becoming-a-hamster-in-the-ocean-of-ico-scam-2b45342826d4

Hello! Seems like you read our today article. What do you think? Maybe you have another methods of investigating "scam projects"? Smiley
Feel free to share with your opinion with us here!
hello izetex   Grin  Grin  You can not hear and read anything from you here. are you already gone? Or do you still live and write only in other places like telegram or twitter
Hello! Smiley
We are here! Of course, we still alive, and I say more, we are full of life and ready to get higher tops.
By the way, we write not only in Telegram and Twitter. You can also read our articles on Medium and Steemit  Wink
izetex (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:56:48 AM

A good mobile gaming project where you search for cryptocoins is fun for luck
Thank you! We are preparing a new game for our community, bu the way. It's coming soon Wink
izetex (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

I think this was first article by izetex came out in my knowledge which I read with deep interest. It was well balanced which draw the right picture and gave us some indicators about the upcoming global economy crises from which rise of cryptocurrencies era will take place.
Thanks for your opinion, it's valuable for us. What do you think about other articles?
sudhakark

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:53:32 PM

IZX is developed to build interactions between advertisers, game developers and customers. IZX allows creating virtual reality games which helps to convert games players to real customers. IZX offer some solutions where you can built blockchain technology and smart contracts. If you are going to spent advertisements as promotions on SEO, then you will get cash back as 50%.

IZX bring their clients to offline businesses by using them from internet and mobile world. Online marketing has an intermediate agent for transaction. In digital advertising models, most of the situations they compare both offline business with online business. To run the Advertising campaigns, advertisers need to buy IZX Drive Tokens and players who play games need to collect all the tokens. After collecting the tokens player will meet advertiser in order to convert tokens in the form of cash, special offer, and any other rewards.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: