Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:25:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] GOAL BONANZA – Football Betting Revolution . Oct 1, 2017  (Read 8487 times)
Ristic

Activity: 135
Merit: 14

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 08:47:29 PM

Hi Guys, thanks for the comments !!!

You might want to go through the white paper to get a better grasp of what makes Goal Bonanza unique: White paper link in the top of the thread.

You also don't want to miss our video... you will want to make a bet after it even if you haven't ever bet on football: https://youtu.be/iN264yUAMXw

agng27

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:57:12 PM

if gambling soccer join here would be successful, this kind of project usually its velocity of money is very big, especially if using btc surely they really like it because their identity becomes anonymous
Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:41:13 PM

if gambling soccer join here would be successful, this kind of project usually its velocity of money is very big, especially if using btc surely they really like it because their identity becomes anonymous

What exactly do you have in mind buddy, I am not following?

Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 12:41:08 AM

All you need to know about Goal Bonanza: https://medium.com/@veljkoristic/all-you-need-to-know-about-goal-bonanza-the-hottest-ico-in-2017-1cd5a1ad34f8

erep

Activity: 2324
Merit: 594

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:53:57 AM

A good article to read about all the details about Goal Bonanza.
The concept of "The bigger the pot is, The bigger the potential returns are" is actually crazy for any betting site.
Keeping a close eye on it. Waiting for the ICO.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
admosfir

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:11:47 AM

nice concept with a high progress project. high support for this project. it's a great project.
ZODIAQ

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:36:47 AM

The idea is interesting, but will you really manage to launch the app before World Cup 2018?
Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 12:53:24 PM

The idea is interesting, but will you really manage to launch the app before World Cup 2018?

Hi ZODIAQ, that is the plan. We have already started the development.

Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 11:47:11 PM

Everything you need to know about investing in Goal Bonanza iCO: https://medium.com/@veljkoristic/all-you-need-to-know-about-goal-bonanza-the-hottest-ico-in-2017-1cd5a1ad34f8

Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:51:05 PM

It will be 100% anonymous... and yes it is about soccer/football. That's the idea: to offer a football betting platform that offers 100% privacy.

sergsen

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:24:53 PM

Interesting topic, I like football. I will watch the project, I think I will take part in the bounty.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:23:11 PM

Interesting topic, I like football. I will watch the project, I think I will take part in the bounty.
This could be the best project for the football fans that who would like to bet on a gambling. I hope this would be successful in the future, a lot of gamblers will gonna invest it if find it soon. Goodluck to this project!

Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:11:20 AM

This could be the best project for the football fans that who would like to bet on a gambling. I hope this would be successful in the future, a lot of gamblers will gonna invest it if find it soon. Goodluck to this project!

Thanks Oceat, we are very excited to hear your view on Goal Bonanza. You can now also participate to earn GOAL tokens through our referral program: This is the signup link:  http://goalbonanza.ref-r.com/c/i/16141/6198574

You can earn $20 US for signing up and $5 for each referral you make. Good luck!

Alry

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

GoNetwork - Winner of ETHWaterloo

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:11:15 AM

Blockchain is very suitable for gambling and betting, so i think all projects of such tipe can potensiali have a big future.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:03:04 PM

The Pre ICO has been started and Goal Bonanza raised near to 100 ETH already.

Buy when you get bonus.  Smiley
asba

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:07:10 PM

Please, tell me the difference between your project and Wagerr?
Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:44:49 PM

Please, tell me the difference between your project and Wagerr?
Hi Asba, there is a huge difference... Wagerr is decentralized betting exchange... this is something completely different. I suggest you have a look at our white paper for more info: https://www.goalbonanza.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Goal-Bonanza-White-Paper.pdf

Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:51:55 PM

Want to join the Goal Bonanza Football Betting Revolution bot you are low on ETH at the moment? NO PROBLEM !!!

We are delighted to introduce Goal Bonanza Referral Program. Now you can earn 10% of every token purchase you refer to us. For example, if we receive a purchase of tokens worth 5 ETH from your referral link, you will get 0.5 ETH transferred in your wallet in 24h.

To get started click on the link and start sharing with your connections: http://bit.ly/GoalBonanzaReferralProgram

danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:38:41 PM

Hello, I'm quite interested in this ICO but I've been monitoring it and the slider on your website is showing you've sold around 400 ETH worth of tokens in the last 35 or so hours. Why is Etherscan showing just 1.5 ETH sold in that time-frame?
I also wrote a blog post about you thats ranked on the first page of google for a few terms and its getting barely any views, I wrote one about another ICO at the same time that's getting around 500 views per day.
I see that both of the founders of this project have a background in SEO, is it not a little odd that you're selling 10s of 1000s of dollars per day and nobody is searching about it in google?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 09:55:50 AM

Hello, I'm quite interested in this ICO but I've been monitoring it and the slider on your website is showing you've sold around 400 ETH worth of tokens in the last 35 or so hours. Why is Etherscan showing just 1.5 ETH sold in that time-frame?
I also wrote a blog post about you thats ranked on the first page of google for a few terms and its getting barely any views, I wrote one about another ICO at the same time that's getting around 500 views per day.
I see that both of the founders of this project have a background in SEO, is it not a little odd that you're selling 10s of 1000s of dollars per day and nobody is searching about it in google?

Hi, let me reply to your comments one by one:

1. We are using hierarchical deterministic ETH addresses. You can read more here if not familiar: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Deterministic_wallet The reason for this is to distribute the funds on different addresses for security reasons. There were quite a few ICOs that were hacked and funds stolen and it is our responsibility to keep your investment safe.

2. On the blog post, I really cannot comment unless you share some more details what you wrote and on which keywords you are ranked in Google. Maybe those are not relevant key words that genuine investors search for in Google. Majority of our traffic comes from Press releases in relevant industry media outlets, social channels and re-marketing. Organic traffic from google is not the only source to generate traffic my friend. If your blog is not getting any traffic I am very sorry for that but to generalize on the overall traffic because your blog post doesn't get the traffic you are expecting is not the best approach, don't you agree?

Hope that gives you the answers you are looking for.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: