Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:51:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] GOAL BONANZA – Football Betting Revolution . Oct 1, 2017  (Read 8487 times)
IPVPIRL

Activity: 192
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:38:42 AM

Чтo cлyчилocь c мoнeтoй? Coвceм в минyca yшлa!!! Этo aфepa???

Probably.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 01:04:45 PM

Goal Bonanza is another project that does not care about its cryptocurrency product.
Although ICO has ended since a few months ago but the price of GOAL tokens did not growth until today.
for how much longer we must waiting, in order to get profit?
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:19:32 PM

Goal Bonanza is another project that does not care about its cryptocurrency product.
Although ICO has ended since a few months ago but the price of GOAL tokens did not growth until today.
sorry to say mate but i do not think that we have to wait any longer , we have just invested in the wrong ICO , it was hyped till heaven but after investing there wasn't much more noise anymore

for me this is a dead project , let's go on to the next
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:02:39 PM

sorry to say mate but i do not think that we have to wait any longer , we have just invested in the wrong ICO , it was hyped till heaven but after investing there wasn't much more noise anymore

I think that this is fraud. I do not believe that they collected 10 million dollars. They do not have the money to pay for the exchange. Their telegram is full of bots, active only 5 people. I agree with you that you need to forget about this project.
zenting

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:15:19 PM

I think that this is fraud. I do not believe that they collected 10 million dollars. They do not have the money to pay for the exchange. Their telegram is full of bots, active only 5 people. I agree with you that you need to forget about this project.

I think it's too early to draw such conclusions. Let's wait for an official response from the representative of the team.
DenysM

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

I think it's too early to draw such conclusions. Let's wait for an official response from the representative of the team.

how much more can you wait? It's already been half a year since the end of the ICO and their token is dead. Marketing they do not have, there are no exchanges, they have no product, they do not have daily volumes.
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:00:59 PM

how much more can you wait? It's already been half a year since the end of the ICO and their token is dead. Marketing they do not have, there are no exchanges, they have no product, they do not have daily volumes.
By product - they have an active Medium. Developers constantly write about improvements in the application. But developers strongly forget that the PR of a product is very important. If you do not engage in marketing from the very beginning, it will be very difficult in the future. The project does not look like scam.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

I thought that closer to the beginning of the World Cup there will be good news and the price of the token will grow, but so far no positive updates for investors: (
ParrisJeannine

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:58:45 PM

The project seems interesting, but I think there are too many total tokens, anyway I will be attentive to this thread to see how it evolves and see if I encourage to invest.
DenysM

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:43:26 PM

I thought that closer to the beginning of the World Cup there will be good news and the price of the token will grow, but so far no positive updates for investors: (

What did they do in the last six months? No exchange, the price fell 20 times. they have no product.They fuck investors. Have you seen their advertising? They were at least one conference? scammers

Ristic

Activity: 135
Merit: 14

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:21:31 PM

What did they do in the last six months? No exchange, the price fell 20 times. they have no product.They fuck investors. Have you seen their advertising? They were at least one conference? scammers

Hi DenysM, In the past 6 months we got GOAL token listed on 4 exchanges and we have almost completed the development of the platform. You can check it out on https://goalbonanza.io

If you have a closer look in the roadmap on https://goalbonanza.com you can see that we are on track with the roadmap.

It is unfortunate that token price dumped so much but it was mixture if circumstances that we could not influence nor turn around. Starting from some bounty holders dumping tokens right after ICO to crypto market slump in January 2018 that affected whole crypto market but mostly ICO projects that finished in December 2017.

We are not scammers !!! The project didn't go in the direction we wanted but product development is on track. Launch is scheduled for World Cup 2018 and we will see more positive things from Goalbonanza very soon.

Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:25:35 PM

Another example to avoid anything that's coming from east eu countries.
Basically, I remember quite a few times, the developers fellow countrymen footballers, fixing their national team matches, even in European cup games. Cannot trust anything coming out of ex-com countries really. Money-grab and looting is these people style after the fall of Soviet. Lucky i just gambled a really small amount on this. I could have invested more but there were many major red flags.

Hi IPVPIRL, It is very disrespectful to discriminate Eastern European countries like this and you statement is not accurate. Our CTO and Co-founder is from the Philippines for example and there is an international team of people behind the project.

Yes, token price slumped but product development roadmap and World Cup 2018 product launch is on track. I am not sure if you have seen the desktop BETA version but I encourage you to have a look at https://goalbonanza.io before you make your conclusions.

Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:20:49 PM

Does this look like we haven't been doing anything in the past several months?

Desktop BETA: https://goalbonanza.io

BivanF

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

wow , totally did not aspect this , this is realy good news , you guys should be more active on social media and this thread , it will convince more people about this project
Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:52:50 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 12:14:44 AM by Ristic

wow , totally did not aspect this , this is realy good news , you guys should be more active on social media and this thread , it will convince more people about this project

Yes we should be more active in social and forums and we will be more active moving forward Wink We have a great platform to show off with. Next step is grow users base and grow token value...

Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:39:21 PM

Now is a the perfect time to take Goalbonanza BETA (Desktop version) for a ride. The soft launch is coming very soon and there will be a very lucrative referral program with up to 3% commission from the referral's winnings for life. Great passive income of GOAL tokens for life...

Some of the hottest game this weekend are:

Chelsea - Man Utd (FA CUP FINALS) 783,000 GOAL tokens wagered at the moment

GAME LINK https://goalbonanza.io/en/game/england-fa-cup-chelsea-vs-manchester-united-19-May-2018

Juventus - Verona (Serie A) 101,000 GOAL tokens wagered at the moment

GAME LINK https://goalbonanza.io/en/game/italy-serie-a-juventus-vs-hellas-verona-20-May-2018

REMINDER: You will get to keep 10% of your tokens balance in real GOAL tokens once the platform is launched...

DenysM

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:17:34 AM

Hi DenysM, In the past 6 months we got GOAL token listed on 4 exchanges and we have almost completed the development of the platform. You can check it out on https://goalbonanza.io

If you have a closer look in the roadmap on https://goalbonanza.com you can see that we are on track with the roadmap.

It is unfortunate that token price dumped so much but it was mixture if circumstances that we could not influence nor turn around. Starting from some bounty holders dumping tokens right after ICO to crypto market slump in January 2018 that affected whole crypto market but mostly ICO projects that finished in December 2017.

We are not scammers !!! The project didn't go in the direction we wanted but product development is on track. Launch is scheduled for World Cup 2018 and we will see more positive things from Goalbonanza very soon.

On your 4 exchanges, the daily volume is 300 bucks? This indicates an interest in this project! And the exchanges are very bad, to be honest.
For 6 months of work, you have provided a product that makes other teams in a few months and with the least investment. your project does not look like $ 10 million. I saw projects that collected half a million dollars and their platforms were several times better than yours.
I'm not talking about advertising and marketing, they're just not there
Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:55:37 AM

On your 4 exchanges, the daily volume is 300 bucks? This indicates an interest in this project! And the exchanges are very bad, to be honest.
For 6 months of work, you have provided a product that makes other teams in a few months and with the least investment. your project does not look like $ 10 million. I saw projects that collected half a million dollars and their platforms were several times better than yours.
I'm not talking about advertising and marketing, they're just not there

I will appreciate if you elaborate on your methodology to evaluate if a product is great, good, average and or needs improvement... You didn't give one single argument what makes our product bad and how are other project better than ours Huh It is always easy to spit and talk trash about a product or a platform without any single argument to support your view.

Yes, volume is low and we need to work on marketing and promotion when we launch the platform but you are not being objective at all with your criticism about the technology part and the user experience.

Yujin Tan

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:13:17 AM

I sure this is one of the best project in this year and team will easy to raise hardcap.
Ristic

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 03:01:36 PM

I sure this is one of the best project in this year and team will easy to raise hardcap.

Mate, before you comment check the timelines and project status. We are way past ICO and launching the product this week. But thanks for the support anyways, much appreciated !!! Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: