Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:24:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Ethereum (ETH)  (Read 6338 times)
Hanebel (OP)

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:47:56 AM

Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kairo8758

Activity: 103

Learn Something New

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:59:54 AM

It's a good time to buy ETH right now
The trend is upside from 15th Sept till today

My prediction is on 20th Sept. it will be over $300
Just my opinion Wink
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:48:43 AM

Just my opinion Wink

Where did you get this chart? is it from a website? if yes can you provide it here?

please and thank you.
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:52:48 AM

Etherum is  the most innovative  alt coin  after  BTC,    will gain more  market in the future .  will change the world economy like  ICO.

sishahid

Activity: 212

I am a Professional Graphic Designer

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:53:50 AM

Good idea for purchase now at this time. It's the perfect time for buyers. The trend is upside from last week. Market analysts are thinking that price may increase further in the coming weeks. Buy, hold, gain profit.
bs9

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:11:16 PM

Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.
i am fan of  Ethereum because its future is bright.So i am suggest to buy  Ethereum and hold for 1-3 years you have got big profit .But i think make any decesion in youself
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:22:05 PM

Where did you get this chart? is it from a website? if yes can you provide it here?

please and thank you.

You can easily generate charts like this on an exchange platform. However, try bittrex, it should give you similar chart. All you need to do is change the chart type to Line and the period to Month. https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=USDT-ETH
Ligareaux

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:28:41 PM

I think ethereum is a bitcoin improved, is matter of time that get a strong value, is a secure invest imho

Contact on telegram @Fuba311 for the best Spanish translations!
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:17:37 PM

Yes Ethereum is a good investment in fact it actually good for long term investment because it's progressing and very usable especially with ICO's because of its blockchain. Now is in fact a good time to buy Ethereum too because its value is very low.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:16:17 PM

Ethereum coin is one of my favorite altcoin and for sure if you have that you can earn a lot of profit in thw future. As of now the price of ethereum range at 300 dollars and i believe the price will become 1000 dollars before end of this year 2017 and for sure it will increase in the next few years and you will earn more profit . But it depends to you how many years you hold . But right now ethereum is good to  invest or buy .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
AtlasFound

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:10:53 PM

Ethereum is a good coin with lots of potential. It started ICO's as we know it today, so it has really created more value as a network that users are using to create real business models and ideas. I think it's future is really bright and I am invested a little bit of my portfolio.

The only thing that has me staring even more closely on Eth is proof-of-stake. Will that create a centralization of nodes and kind of defeart the purpose of decentralization? Perhaps I am just worrying too much about it.

Anyway, Eth, hell yeah!
kairo8758

Activity: 103

Learn Something New

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:23:21 PM

Just my opinion Wink

please and thank you.

It's from blockchain, sir
Blockchain is currently expanding their wallet by opening ETH wallet
And yes, it will be very profitable one day
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:33:06 PM

ETH has the smart contract which oftenly used by so many ICO projects, don't you think by that ETH will really have long lifespan because there'll always people buying ETH for the sake of following ICOs?
it's an enough answer about the future of ethereum, and also once it changed to PoS, people will crazy buying eth for staking

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:03:18 PM

ETH has the smart contract which oftenly used by so many ICO projects, don't you think by that ETH will really have long lifespan because there'll always people buying ETH for the sake of following ICOs?
it's an enough answer about the future of ethereum, and also once it changed to PoS, people will crazy buying eth for staking
the continuous adoption coming from new developers and the plan of switching over to staking instead of mining this coin got a lots of chances to meet what
bitcoin already achieved maybe after some years we will see them on the same value or more or less eth can surpass btc if we will see more good development
coming from this service.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:42:39 PM

I really remember when eth was $22 in the early of this year and could reach over $400, current price is around $287, no doubt eth price will rise again sinve most ICO support and offers, or using ethereum blockchain which encourage people to buy more ethereum. But, it's not for long term I guess. Look at the charts, check the trading volume and the fluctuation of eth. Normally, any good news about particular coins will make the price increase, but whenever bitcoin price fall down, most coins will follow to decline as well, bitcoin price has increase, so does ethereum. But, be careful if eth rech $380 levels, most companies and project devs may sell huge amount of eth to get cash in order to cover their expenses.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:53:44 PM

I’m holding all my ETH at the moment since it’s been stagnant last couple of months or so, but I am very bullish on it and will get back when it breaks out of the stagnation. Right now it would be a good time to buy and hold, as the price is low. Ethereum has great potential and I see it reaching $400-$450 by the end of the year. Their technology is just too good to not break through and this is just the beginning for Ethereum! IMHO
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:59:22 PM

Ethereum coin is one of my favorite altcoin and for sure if you have that you can earn a lot of profit in thw future. As of now the price of ethereum range at 300 dollars and i believe the price will become 1000 dollars before end of this year 2017 and for sure it will increase in the next few years and you will earn more profit . But it depends to you how many years you hold . But right now ethereum is good to  invest or buy .

At the beginning of the year it was like around $10, and now $300, and yes it will reach some new high within the starting of next year. Ethereum is an innovative coin, with awesome features, people will surely get themselves more with ETH. Future is quite rising, better to start gathering whatever one can.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:02:51 PM

As i can seen the ETH was adopted slowly and i think there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin in the future will increase not the same price as bitcoin for now but it will slowly getting a good trends in the future..
For now better to wait for the news and what are business are accepting ethereum as payment..
And the good thing in ethereum if you have a good GPU rig build i think its profitable same as zcash..
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:44:19 PM

if we think their ico investments we can see their future very easy. their icos have collected very good ethereum and if those icos live ethereum prices will go up.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 05:44:52 PM

Yes, ETH is better as an investment as is reasonably priced.I've only found Ethereum a currency that has a future after bitcoins. every since I started using it (when it's price was 0.03 BTC), it's not almost 0.08 while sometime back the price was 0.14 BTC. It keeps dropping as well but they stays stable at $300 unlike other currencies that drop and then die on the market chart. The transactions also are confirmed within few minutes and rarely there are blockages due to network traffic compared to bitcoins. Fee is almost $0.35 or less for big transactions.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: