Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:43:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: would you live in a country that use bitcoin as official currency?  (Read 5246 times)
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:57:11 AM

it's just impossible to have a country that use bitcoin as an official currency. since bitcoin is a crypto currency that runs around the internet. the thing that is possible is a country that uses a coin similar to bitcoin. like uno coin of india but it's not their official currency.
I am waiting to hear this news very much anxiously. I am very much positive that thing will happen in any country in the very near future. As far as living in that country is concerned, I personally will love to live in the country where Bitcoin will be used as official currency. I think this will be the best place to live at that time.
A country that adopted bitcoin to that extend will benefit immediately since many people will go there and visit it or may even decide they want to live there for the rest of their lives.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:05:29 AM

would you live in a country that use bitcoin as official currency?
assume that you're living there and get paid also in bitcoin. do you think it's possible to live in a country when one day the currency go up or down in 20%?

maybe i will live at thats country, maybe all price using bitcoin never compare with other currency like for example people selling bikes at a price 0.01 the price will be fixed at 0.01 although the bitcioin price rising or down, thats really excited. im interesting to be part of that country Smiley
Antonymous

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:51:57 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin as an official currency will not be effective because of its stability. If i were to answer the question, i'd say i would not. There will come a time that your hard-earned money will not be of much value and its purchasing power will become less. It is bad when in critical situations. Though i say i would not, i also look for the positive side of it. bitcoin value becomes greater as times goes by and if you belong to those people who can invest and save money, bitcoin is a good currency to begin with.
Loni

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:06:25 AM

Any actual currency whether they are green rag money beared out with nothing, or franks, beared out with everything - these are simulacrums. In that sense bitcoin doesn't differ from them. But I really like the idea of decentralized emitents as opposed to central banks.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:11:06 PM

No, my country does not accept Bitcoin officially. But there are a lot of Bitcoin lovers. And they try to legalize Bitcoin by the Government. And we hope that very soon our country will legalize Bitcoin.
surix

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:19:56 PM

If the language is not a problem and the country is reasonably developed, yes with pleasure. Because then the government has no control over the money and can finally leave us alone.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:23:04 PM

If the language is not a problem and the country is reasonably developed, yes with pleasure. Because then the government has no control over the money and can finally leave us alone.
When you get attracted of something specific in a country language will no longer be an barrier. Automatically one can overcome such issues. Maybe it will be difficult at the early days of getting shifted towards the new environment and in a short everything happens as if we're in our hometown. So when such an availability is found, surely will make plans of moving to the respective country.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:38:12 AM

No,my country don't use bitcoin as official currency.official currency means that,daily expense  with bitcoin and paying payment every day activities. but no.in my country  we can't do that with bitcoin. 
You took it in different way. Question was asked as the choice to be taken whether you want to live in a country where there is bitcoin as official currency.

Still, I am a wisher to live in such a country where you can earn bitcoins, can go for shopping while having a bitcoin credit card, bitcoin ATMs, bitcoin banks and everything for bitcoins.

eugene30

Activity: 338

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:22:45 PM

yes this is a nice things to happen where you can use all the previlage of having a bitcoin. It's now easy to spend bitcoins because you can use it to pay on mall or every establishement that accept bitcoin. It will be convenient to me as a bitcoin holder.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:07:17 AM

I would. Because now it turns out that I have Bitcoin but I do not have real money that can be used. Because the restaurants and shops in my country do not accept Bitcoin. I believe that in the future it will change and bitcoin will be legalized.But on the other hand, there are some disadvantages of this. Because if Bitcoin will be  the official currency, then the government will be able to control it and introduce taxes.
If not in near future then in far future, bitcoin is going to become official currency of many countries for sure. By watching its present progress, it is easy to predict this. More and more people are investing in it and many businesses are also accepting it as a payment. One day, we will be using it in all sort of financial matters. Bitcoin is going to take over all the other currencies.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:45:05 AM

assume that you're living there and get paid also in bitcoin. do you think it's possible to live in a country when one day the currency go up or down in 20%?

maybe i will live at thats country, maybe all price using bitcoin never compare with other currency like for example people selling bikes at a price 0.01 the price will be fixed at 0.01 although the bitcioin price rising or down, thats really excited. im interesting to be part of that country Smiley
There will be so much fun to live in a country. You have decided to sell your bike and cost is decided with 0.02 BTC and next day you have to give payment and suddenly price falls and you are going with profit plus profit. Yeah that will be amazing and we all definitely want to live in such state where there are only bitcoins, food, groceries and everything in bitcoins.
jonnywicked

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:10:29 AM

but if it becomes an official currency it won't be as independent as it is now. there is no use in it if the government will control bitcoin
Raihan050

Activity: 443

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:59:32 AM

If i got that opportunity than I would like to live that country that use bitcoin as official currency.

slyfox

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:28:17 PM

There are not going to be many countries like that where you can use bitcoin freely it is probably going to be one of those countries with very low population but as long as they have a good weather and decent infrastructure I could live there with no issues.
azril fauzan

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:40:48 PM

want, because with bitcoin as the official currency we will be easier to transact
StockBet.com

Activity: 322

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 12:38:14 AM

I just dealt with a law firm.  I paid the fees with a credit card.  They charged me $30 to handle the payment.  All I can think of was:  I wish I could've paid this in bitcoin.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 12:41:46 AM

with the way bitcoin is going right now, it is evident that nations will adopt bitcoin in less than no time, so i will gladly live in a country that uses bitcoin as an official currency .

Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:42:33 AM

Well I think I will. There will be regulations about that and the salary that I may get will change also depending on the rate. What I mean is, if the rate will go down significantly then I think there will be adjustments also in the salary. Well, if that would be the norm then I may abide to it.

hynext

Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:01:45 AM

Well, i live in a country that the only currency is bitcoin. But we will see the fees is too much expensive. I guess it's more cheaper than credit card. It's possible in future that all transaction will digital currency. I want to use this bitcoin as currency if they accept everywhere.
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:18:43 AM

I would be pleasure if can stay in such kind of country.
But i would be more pleasure if my country is like that. Hope it can be realize in my country.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: