Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do you Trust the MOST?  (Read 5314 times)
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:51:19 PM

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:14:21 PM

Most of all I trust bitcoin and ETH. It seems to me that these two main coins are the most reliable and they are not threatened with collapse. Even if all the crypto currency is dead, these two coins will remain alive.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
chefbauer

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:32:15 PM

Those are the most solid coins mate.. I obviously trust in all of them, but in terms of "tokens" i just believe in a few, not on all the entire market.

Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin

I have a big investment over some coins who are under the radar right now. Like Flixxo, Ethlend, Elixir, and Dragonchain, they will easily make more than 100% in a few weeks.

michaelbit87

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

Everyone Is A Bank

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:35:22 PM

I have my trust in coins like Neo or Ethereum they are solid and can grow a lot in the future

GetBABB.com | JOIN TOKEN SALE
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

I only believe in BTC and ETH for now, although there are many other coins. Since both coins have many alternatives, BTC has many alternatives. Examples such as ETH are alternative altcoin to get BTC, and ETH has an alternative that is a token that can be used as ETH
WarrenShitcoinBuffett

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:54:41 AM

I put my money into solid newish projects and let it grow, so I don't have to worry about the charts and lose sleep every time bitcoin has a fit.
At the moment I have it split between Wabi and Enigma and a little in Burst (Burst may move like Verge did), I am confident that when I check again in two-three months my money will be double or triple.
SportyCornet777

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:27:04 AM

I believe in Bitcoin, Ethereum and a couple others. I do not completely TRUST in any of them. Even the trustiest of cryptos are extremely volatile. You just never know.
Cool1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:34:10 AM

Coins that I believe are currently bitcoin, Ethereum. Because it has been proven.
ransow72

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:45:10 AM

Most trust first coin bitcoin
Second coin Ethereum
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:28:36 AM

I'm also putting my trust on this leading virtual coin. Bitcoin still has the lead when we talk about people trust in some crytpocurrencies. It has been the clear winner in term of value, trust and reliability until now. Many investors and holders are still using bitcoin as a form of currency for the many benefits and investment opportunities that it may present. Demands for bitcoin are also constantly rising around the world and many stores, most of them online, are started using it as one of their mode of payment. this will prove that bitcoin will continue to be the most trusted virtual currency.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:48:00 AM

What Coin do you trust with your life to put your life savings/gains in?

If you are to choose a cold storage wallet to store most of your money, what wallet/coin would that be?

Thx
I will trust ethereum because it's been here in crypto for quite a long time, popular within crypto community because a lot of ico use ethereum network and already overcome some fud and problem regarding the network. There are a lot of new coins that claim they are superior to ethereum / bitcoin but they are still new and not ready to use.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
raivault

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:19:56 AM

I will always trust fiat more than crypto. The coin I trust the most though would be eth
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:36:18 AM

I will always trust fiat more than crypto. The coin I trust the most though would be eth

I suggest that you do not trust crypto over fiat since crypto still volatile so it's very risky.
Personally I'm prefer bitcoin , the coin I trusted over 3 years and for altcoin, ETH seems the great one since it's trading volume beyond my expectation !

~Do not trust Cryptocurrency over the fiat

Smiley
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:51:02 AM

I would like to go with Bitcoin and Eth both are really good for long-term investments. However I'll invest the money which I can afford to lose.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:36:19 AM

If you are to choose a cold storage wallet to store most of your money, what wallet/coin would that be?

Thx
I do always trust bitcoin and eth for long term investment,these are best coins that has stability and strong standard in the market.They are both good and can result for a good profit.They had the good future and someday like bitcoin can be as a payment system.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:53:39 AM

I trust the Ardor (ARDR) team the most. They already developed the NXT chain the past few years and are (despite very low marketing effort) relatively successful. I think that Ardor will be more successful than NXT.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

Thx
The most legit and high demand is bitcoin so I trust this coin for all of my life in future also, but I also managing to study about altcoins so that I can earned more to the crypto currency.
About wallet I have MEW only, I don't have yet more knowledge to store all my coins/money, but for now I use coins.ph for money withdrawal, doing research what wallets are safe is difficult many suggestions to my friends what will it be the one okay to use and safety.
johnsaributua

Activity: 826
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:05:57 AM

if I have money and want to save / invest in crypto, I find it hard to trust one type of crypto, but I will choose some type of crypto. of course with the allocation that is adjusted to the potential of each crypto.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:46:11 AM

Thx

I trust monero a lot due to its privacy build and the community. Really awesome project.
Chupu69

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:02:50 AM

Thx
I am a newbie, from the beginning I was introduced to this crypto currency, and the first crypto currency I knew was Bitcoin so I entrusted myself to Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: