Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do you Trust the MOST?  (Read 5314 times)
germa66

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:56:52 PM

For this I have confidence in Ethereum and also Bitcoin, because I think both coins have a lot of interest and will survive and have a very good future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:55:56 PM

im going with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin and Monero (The big four Smiley. but although i trust them the most, i will diversify.

Cheers
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:04:08 PM

Bitcoin is the most trusted coin that i have every seen and experience
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:14:59 PM

Ethereum I always feel safe as soon as I move funds in there
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:40:47 PM

The only coin i trust the most is bitcoin. And for alternative coin i believe ethereum and dash. But i dont know what to say now after i read southbkorean banning ico form. All ico form will be banned..

You are right with bitcoin , but how can you trust dash with that premine.

warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:26:15 PM

The only coin i trust the most is bitcoin. And for alternative coin i believe ethereum and dash. But i dont know what to say now after i read southbkorean banning ico form. All ico form will be banned..
Why do you believe the future of Dash?
Monero better than Dash many much, even I am sure Monero is best cryptocurrency for anonymous transaction on the crypto world.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:57:39 AM

So i think if someone is trying to choose a digital asset, he must go for bitcoin but if the person wants to invest in altcoins only (which I won't recommend) then Ethereum is the best option.
Bitcoin is the only crypto currency that has the potential to give grand profits in a short span of time. No other digital coin can beat it in this race and not replace it as well.
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:28:32 AM

So i think if someone is trying to choose a digital asset, he must go for bitcoin but if the person wants to invest in altcoins only (which I won't recommend) then Ethereum is the best option.
Bitcoin is the only crypto currency that has the potential to give grand profits in a short span of time. No other digital coin can beat it in this race and not replace it as well.

Altcoins were too hard too predict, whenever I choose alts I look at into it's benefit in terms on how I can use the token corresponding to its project. And it is much useful so as mich as possible do research before saving some alts.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:39:27 AM

Almost all of us will say that we can trust BTC at all times but right now I don't have a lot idea or knowledge yet about this cryptocurrency thing that's why I can say that I don't have any coin to trust with yet. Well, my friend who introduced this business to me says that ETH is the one that he trust the most because chances are ETH will rule the cryptocurrency in the future Smiley
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:56:03 AM

Almost all of us will say that we can trust BTC at all times but right now I don't have a lot idea or knowledge yet about this cryptocurrency thing that's why I can say that I don't have any coin to trust with yet. Well, my friend who introduced this business to me says that ETH is the one that he trust the most because chances are ETH will rule the cryptocurrency in the future Smiley
Of course I trust bitcoin together with the following altcoins:
Ark
Waves
Bitcoin cash
Ethereum
Torcoin
I know that their ability is not enough to follow the value of bitcoin. But I still believe that someday this altcoins had become famous and knowing their name by the all users.
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:06:28 AM

of course the first coin that I trust is bitcoin, then ethereum, because ethereum has a fairly stable value resistance.
just my opinion, in 2018 got me a trust coin candidate, that is monetha and spectre.ai, i think these two coins will be good

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jules-jules

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:23:45 AM

OMG and OMG.

While BTC being the obvious, I would also almost venture to say that OMG has real long-term staying power. Impossible to predict though.
Actualiteit

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:30:29 AM

At the moment only BTC. A few alts might show themselves to be the real deal in 2018 but up until now it's been mostly Shittokens or coins with a great idea behind them, but not something we would really need probably.
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:16:47 AM

In my case I can trust in Bitcoin (because it was the first crypto) and DeepOnion. Why DeepOnion? Because there is a great community behind the project. I didn´t see a healthy project like this before.

By other side, the dev is working very high to create more features. For example, his team launched a new crypto technology feature today, and it´s great. Also, the community is working and supporting a lot this coin.

That´s why I decided to join the airdrop, support the project and buy more Onions via NovaExchange.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:20:44 AM

What Coin do you trust with your life to put your life savings/gains in?

If you are to choose a cold storage wallet to store most of your money, what wallet/coin would that be?

Thx

Because market is volatile as it is, i wouldn't trust any coin to put my life savings in it. I'm only investing the amount that I can afford to lose, not more.
For cold storage I would go for Ledger Nano S, and coin most probably Waves.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 07:36:14 AM

oh....
im not gonna put my life in to trusting any coins in existence today.
i would rather say i will put more trust in one coin as compared to others.
speaking of which the coins i will put more trust in to investing my coin is of course that is bitcoin.
after bitcoin i would put ethereum as the next one.
i believe that both of this coin will truly last...
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
okinnas

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:00:47 AM

My best choice would be bitcoin as it was the pioneer of all them coins and the prices would definitely pump up in the near future. My 2nd best choices are dash and eth. Most widely used coin for ICO today is Eth so it's a good indication.
Osinarad

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:10:24 AM

My best choice would be bitcoin as it was the pioneer of all them coins and the prices would definitely pump up in the near future. My 2nd best choices are dash and eth. Most widely used coin for ICO today is Eth so it's a good indication.

For the time being, the Bitcoin is the best. but it will change if the network is still very congested.
omnik

Activity: 569

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:45:29 AM

For the time being, the Bitcoin is the best. but it will change if the network is still very congested.
Bitcoin should be the best coin but the fork in a row made the bitcoin is very risky. As you can see there will be next hardfork to the bticoin and that will be issued the bitcoin gold as the resulf of the hardfork.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:12:07 AM

You are right with bitcoin , but how can you trust dash with that premine.
The only trustworthy coin in the market of crypto currencies is bitcoin. No other coins no matter how amazing white paper it has; it can’t be the most perfect and best coin of the crypto world. Bitcoin are rulers and will continue their throne forever. I don’t see any potential coin that can over throw the throne of bitcoin and rule the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: