Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:50:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What coin do you Trust the MOST?  (Read 5314 times)
crim3s (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:57:44 PM

What Coin do you trust with your life to put your life savings/gains in?

If you are to choose a cold storage wallet to store most of your money, what wallet/coin would that be?

Thx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreyClaws

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:08:45 PM

You can't 100% trust any coin. Having said that, I think Bitcoin is the coin you can trust the most. Because if something happens to Bitcoin, then it is very likely that other coins will loose most of their price as well.

wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:21:16 PM

I would trust ETH the most. A lot of people are trading on it and It seems it has the biggest potential. As to cold storage I don't have an opinion on that.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:52:53 PM

none.

people are getting way too comfortable these days and memories are insanely short.

less than six months ago ethereum was under $10.
Tadzka

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:57:34 PM

I put all of my trust to ETH.

tony879743

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:03:41 PM

If you are to choose a cold storage wallet to store most of your money, what wallet/coin would that be?

Thx

i use the ledger nano s for my ETH, i'm very happy with it.
masumhossain

Activity: 142
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:05:08 PM

Hello,

Bitcoin will be obviously the first one.
and 2nd one will be ETH.
and 3rd one will be DOge. as its on its lowest value right now, i dont mind buying some and waiting for it to grow up.

Regards
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:07:44 PM

Bitcoin would be on my 1st list, then ETH-Dash and the newest one DeepOnion. Not because I was on their airdrop campaign but I see there is a huge hope that this coin will be a great coin in the future. It has great community members, great dev, and of course it will have great value within the next few years.
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:38:58 PM

ethereum, 0x project and kyber network. i full trust to them. ofcourse main coin is bitcoin.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:02:00 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is for me the most trusted, then comes ethereum and all coins with reliable background and/or a large community. In portfolio are also dogecoins, they are not very trustable, but very old and good to transfer funds cheap and easy.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:12:42 PM

The coin that I trust the most is for sure Bitcoin! Its just the safest position in my opinion (for longterm), because its the most popular one of all and the people believe in it. Bitcoin is going to mainstream right now and this is really nice man Smiley
Altcoinster

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:14:37 PM

In the end you cannot trust in a single coin, because everything can happen in a short time. We all have seen this before a couple of days. But I think the most trustable coins are BTC and ETH!
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:41:46 PM

You can't 100% trust any coin. Having said that, I think Bitcoin is the coin you can trust the most. Because if something happens to Bitcoin, then it is very likely that other coins will loose most of their price as well.
I agree but the last crisis shows us, like before, even bitcoin is untrustable. Maybe the only coin could be USDT.
The market needs more people and the coins must separate. Then it will be more difficult to speculate the coins even the whole ecosystem.
But on the other hand, we are all here for the big profits and it is going to be more difficult when the market is more stable.
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:42:30 PM

Trust with my life would be a bit much, but currently I have the most confidence in Bitcoin and Steem. Bitcoin because it is the 'father' of crypto and relative well-known among the broader public. Steem because it is sort of 'mined' on the social media platform Steemit.com and thus makes crypto accessable to many people.

Personal preferred wallet is Exodus. Boasts a nice UI though Steem cannot be stored there!
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:50:23 PM

The coin will be Bitcoin stored on a Trezor or a paper wallet tucked safely away.
dadonn

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:37:43 PM

OMG and OMG.
Drowzy

Activity: 149

ZZzzzzzzz..

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:46:03 PM

Only Bitcoin.

All the others are just vehicles to get me there.

People who think that their ico coin is going to make it big in the music industry or provide everyone with cheap cloud storage or <insert gimmick here> will be sore losers once bitcoin starts to rally to 5 and 6 digit highs. All the alts will be left in the dust and bag holders crying their little eyes out.
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:02:51 PM

Ibtrust bitcoin as it is a pioneer for this cryptocurrencies. Second i trust dash as it is pioneer for PoS coin and it is proven. Third i trust ethereum as it is pioneer for smart contract.

For token on top of blockchain, i trust cindicator, atlant, omisego
muvie

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:14:00 PM

BTC and after that my most emotional coin is WAVES. I really like that team and especially Sasha, the leader.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 09:15:31 PM

Thx
Investing my life saving income in any coins is the most difficult things for me to do when to the issue of investment. When it come to investment in crypto currency I give much priority to bitcoin but not 100 percent though, since there is need for diversification when it come to the issue of investment so as not to lose heavly of your capital, if one should invest in just one coin.

PranDoW

Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:53:01 PM

Today I believe in Bitcoin and Ethereum that is most powerful coins
mharz

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:14:29 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 08:06:16 AM by mharz

BTC and after that my most emotional coin is WAVES. I really like that team and especially Sasha, the leader.
Of course I trust in bitcoin, because this coins is the heart of crypto currency society. Although bitcoin experience some unexpected problems I know that they can handle it. That's why this is the coin I most trust among the other coins and altcoins because I believe that in the future it will become more successful.
MiBambino

Activity: 644

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:19:06 AM

Bitcoin, it's the gold of the cryptoworld.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
micle222

Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:51:09 AM

Thx
The coins I believe to save my money are Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a long-term investment, I'm sure Bitcoin's next year will be very valuable.
BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:58:11 AM

BTC, everything else is sketchy and only a game to play to try and acquire more BTC.

Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:14:42 AM

Base on my research,  Ethereum and Bitcoin. But I am also keeping an eye for Ripple. I think it's a good coin. Anybody can give feedbacks about Ripple?Thank you Please.
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:45:42 AM

Exactly true. We cannot trust any coin with all our money. Crypto is all about taking risks and so trust doesn't play a role here. All we need is luck and skill. They say that invest how much you afford to lose and it is really true and so we cannot trust any coin 100% and put all our money in it.
Apart from that Bitcoin is my favorite coin as its volatility is huge and gives good profits. Bitcoin has suffered from huge dips and recovered all its dropped prices and so it gives us a relief to invest in Bitcoin. Investing in any other coin would be risking our money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Byzt

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:30:45 AM

ARK
yunuzov

Activity: 464

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:08:00 AM

Bitcoin ofcourse in general.If i had to pick an alt coin it would probably be waves. I have a strong belief for that coin. It will achiev great numbers in the future. There is a reason why everyone's talking about it.

swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:57:35 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is for me the most trusted, then comes ethereum and all coins with reliable background and/or a large community. In portfolio are also dogecoins, they are not very trustable, but very old and good to transfer funds cheap and easy.
There is no doubt that the most trusted coin up till now is bitcoin and no one can remove it from the hearts of people especially those who have changed their lifestyles totally with bitcoins in a positive way. Eth is pretty trustworthy but I guess waves are better than ethereum in regard of producing goods.
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:41:22 AM

For now, I am trusting bitcoin because bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that can be easily stored and converted into real money. I am using coins.ph as my bitcoin wallet. I am trusting this site because we need to verify ourselves for us to cash in a higher value of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the coin I trust the most and coins.ph is my trusted wallet.

voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:28:46 AM

Thx
My number one trusted coin was Bitcoin, Ethereum, Nem, Waves, Maid, Rlc, Doge, Litecoin, and Adx those are good and potentials to me and really to hold in long term.
KingAzir

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:56:42 AM

Of course ETH because of ETH has smart contact that dominance most of ICO project and being top 2 on cryptocurrency market with high liquidity.

Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:03:40 AM

OmiseGo has always been hard to buy since beginning. Its price never comes down that much.
coiner495

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:52:52 AM

In long term Ethereum is my choice, because it's rapidly developing and cutting market share of bitcoin. Won't be surprised if in near future it'll overcom BTC in capitalisation.
OMG is also promising as a speciulative idea.

vladimirus

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:10:49 AM

нa дaнный мoмeнт биткoйн, y этoй мoнeты cильнaя пoддepжкa
cryptocrusher

Merit: 136

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:16:56 AM

I wouldn't trust any coin enough to invest my life savings, that would be pretty stupid in my opinion. However if I was forced to invest all of my savings I would stick with btc. It won't see the same gains as some altcoins but it's much less likely to fail.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Orteip

Activity: 27
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:17:59 AM

I would say XRP because it belongs to banks and Monero because it belongs to ANONs.

For sure they will not fail, for obvious opposite reasons
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:19:09 AM

Monero and Ethereum definitely. I bothe mine that two coin because I saw a lot of potential for price growth due to increasing demand for this coin. I trust only coins that give me good profit already. I'm not talking about trading but long term profit. I gain already profit buy holding that two coin for a year.

Str1x

Activity: 140
Merit: 33

Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:25:39 AM

USDT i trust the most at least untill the collapse of fiat Wink

MetaSk

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:20:05 AM

I trust Ethereum and Signatum which I believe most in. Also, I have big expectations of Einsteinium, that coin just keeps on rising.
If it breaks 2300 satoshi today, it could easily fo up to 3500k by the end of the week.
Now is a risky time to buy it but with possible high returns
muvie

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:33:41 AM

I mostly trust Bitcoin, because it is the leading crypto currency right now. Adoption matters and BTC has a lot of it.
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:36:06 AM

SONM , that coin survived almost every shitty drama (btc hardfork + china fud ) , meanwhiles my other investment dropped so hard  Embarrassed. Long term ftw !
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:28:00 PM

I mostly trust Bitcoin, because it is the leading crypto currency right now. Adoption matters and BTC has a lot of it.
of course, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, the high bitcoin price proves that there are many people who believe in bitcoin, does not rule out that bitcoin prices will continue to grow, this happens because many people start believing and adopting bitcoin, the second coin I trust is etherum , I'll bet etherum will have the same long life as bitcoin, its innovation is very good, as evidenced by many ico and altcoin others are starting to follow innovation and etherum traces
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:52:37 PM

of course, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, the high bitcoin price proves that there are many people who believe in bitcoin, does not rule out that bitcoin prices will continue to grow, this happens because many people start believing and adopting bitcoin, the second coin I trust is etherum , I'll bet etherum will have the same long life as bitcoin, its innovation is very good, as evidenced by many ico and altcoin others are starting to follow innovation and etherum traces
Ethereum gave lots of uses from investing into trading, but btc really take the spot on being crypto that everyone truated even too much dum happens since we all know it can recover.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:56:57 PM

WAVES token is the one I trusted the most. Its now worth more BTC 0.0012 already.
You wouldn't believe me because you think I promote it because I hold a stash of WAVES. Yes. its true but its also true how much waves could reach when you keep watching it in the next days to come.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:19:01 PM

I have trust on more than ten coins that I have confidence on and I can put my life savings in it. Have invested in bitcoin early this year,  I think the first best coins I can put my savings in Is bitcoin, it has give me good return and I think bitcoin is the most safest coin in the market currently. Another coin i can put my investment on is lisk, I invested in lisk around April this year and I make good return on them and if I get good money I will invest again. The following are some of the coins I will invest: litecoin, zcash, strats, wave, ripple and bitcoin Cash.
Idrisu

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:09:56 PM

Ethereum and ripple remain my most trusted coins as these has large coin to be in circulation.  Ethereum in future will be adopted by many countries as the official cryptocurrency. Ripple on the other hand has the favor of bankers and I do believe many banks are going to adopt ripple into they financial system. I prefer to hold all my coins in bitcoin as its currently serving as a central bank to other coins.  Maybe  in future I may trust coins like wave, bitcoin Cash and neo as there are still at the early stages.
donkeynuts

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:29:34 PM

Echoing what most already have said. BTC, ETH, LTC and XMR
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:35:52 PM

Which coin would I feel confident in investing all my life savings in? It would have to be Bitcoin.

Bankz1

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:36:33 PM

Thx
Trusting Bitcoin make sense ,Bitcoin stands for something much bigger, so far so good, I can put all my trust and life saving and gain more .
jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:45:49 PM

I trust Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum. I hold many coins but when it comes to long term investment and life saving I will choose these coins, I like to follow experienced traders' opinions, Bitcoin will worth much higher in the future.
Nathan047

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:06:13 AM

At the moment: None

If I had to choose one then my first choice would be Bitcoin (obviously). After would probably be Ethereum then Monero then Litecoin in that order. Ethereum because I expect it to have a good future with smart contracts, Monero because I expect it to have a good future because of anonymity, and Litecoin because it’s silver to Bitcoin’s gold.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 593

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:10:30 AM

Thx

Bitcoin of course. You are not asking which altcoin I trust the most so I guess you mean coin in the entire cryptocurrency world. Aside from Bitcoin, I think Ethereum is also one coin that I can store in my wallet for years and forget about it. Waves comes third.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bobismyname

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:20:06 AM

Bitcoin definitely, as well as Ethereum.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:29:39 AM

Thx
the coins I really trust to save my money are in Bitcoin and Etherium.
the two coins that I think are very good and safe.

uncleduckerr

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:14:58 AM

I would not really trust any coin 100% in this industry (anything can happen). That being known and said for me Bitcoin has the most amount of trust I can instill in a cryptocurrency.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:25:56 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most stronger and existing until these days. This is the most Ive been continuing to trust. It has been proven that btc and ethereum still the most use and continued to develop. Because I believe it has a good future.
LightSide

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:27:07 AM

LTC, DOGE as Altcoins and of course the mother of coins BTC
CloudCoinR

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:35:49 AM

What coin do you Trust the MOST?

if trust doesen't refer to the level of anonymity the answer is bitcoin for sure  Wink
jhonbravo

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:49:25 AM

Thx

Only Bitcoin Frankly speaking Just Keep in you wallet and forget everything Enjoy Making profit while enjoying your life

Thanks
najmul33

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:02:06 AM

For now, I am trusting bitcoin And  Ethereum. I think the first best coins I can put my savings in Is bitcoin And Eth.
Those two coins that I think are very good and safe for investment .
mharz

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:51:34 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most stronger and existing until these days. This is the most Ive been continuing to trust. It has been proven that btc and ethereum still the most use and continued to develop. Because I believe it has a good future.
We are same thinking sir, I also bet on this both coin because their reputational in crypto currency industry was so high. More people are used bitcoin and ethereum because they were know that it was always in good fluctuation in the market. Therefore this crypto were earn a lot of trust from the users due to good movement of their price in crypto currency society. I believe that this coming 2018 more investors and savers were invest in these coins.
avp2306

Activity: 980
Merit: 347

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:20:33 AM

We are same thinking sir, I also bet on this both coin because their reputational in crypto currency industry was so high. More people are used bitcoin and ethereum because they were know that it was always in good fluctuation in the market. Therefore this crypto were earn a lot of trust from the users due to good movement of their price in crypto currency society. I believe that this coming 2018 more investors and savers were invest in these coins.

Many people would give there full trust on that coin and same as I since this is the most establish and the most powerful cryptocoin as of today's and ethereum is the second for that and if you go and save with this coin you can still earn since the flactuating movement of this coins is so profitable and might we gonna earn thousands of dollars for just saving since the price pump is huge and its so unpredictable.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:00:55 AM

The coin I trust the most, is bitcoin by large margin. There is still no match to good old BTC Smiley
BeastLee

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:15:43 AM

The only one I really trust is bitcoin honestly. It's been battle tested for a decade. Ethereum is cool and all, but there is a lot of room for exploits, and its still pretty new out there, who knows what could go wrong in the next year.
tylerik1

Activity: 392

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:41:12 AM

The coin I trust the most is Bitcoin. And I think it will be the most trustable coin in the future. We will see some nice Altcoins that will follow Bitcoin, for sure. I think hot candidates for that are Zcash, Ark, Ripple, Waves and Ethereum!

lenovo16

Merit: 120

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:00:50 AM

The coin that I trust the most is for sure Bitcoin! Its just the safest position in my opinion (for longterm), because its the most popular one of all and the people believe in it. Bitcoin is going to mainstream right now and this is really nice man Smiley

Same idea here. For me, the most trusted coin is still the bitcoin. Althought there are a lot of alternative coin that we can earn , bitcoin is still the best coin to keep and to save. But im not saying that only the bitcoin you can trust there always an option. Like the etherium its also nice to save this coin because like the BTC the fluctuation of this coin is also in better.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:30:24 AM

For me the most trusted coin is Dogecoin and also Litecoin , Ethereum and of course the source of all coins BITCOIN.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
MiBambino

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:51:04 AM

I trust most of my investments, which are:
BTC
WTC
NEO
SONM
CHANGE (ICO)
DATUM (ICO)

I also have money in Artemine (ICO) and Dimecoin. Artemine is a great product but the devs need to do a lot more marketing and act a lot more professional. Dime is basically the cheapest coin I could find so I thought I'd invest 50$ in them. I was able to buy almost 20 million of them, now we wait for a small peak or a listing on a good exchange and I'm happy lol

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:48:24 PM

for the coin you try to invest in Eth,because of the many advantages it has

If you want to save a coin use 'Myetherwallet'
Because in this wallet all types of coins or token-based ethereum can be accessed through a single address.
rhamzter

Merit: 282

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:19:08 PM

The only one I really trust is bitcoin honestly. It's been battle tested for a decade. Ethereum is cool and all, but there is a lot of room for exploits, and its still pretty new out there, who knows what could go wrong in the next year.
I'm just looking forward to the value of ethereum in the future, other than that I also admire to the good movement of waves in the market seems that it will continue. In terms of coins of course the most trusted for me is the bitcoin because this coin will have a lot of potential to handle any problems, also they can adopt easily the situation of crypto currency.
ictin

Activity: 258

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:40:35 PM

ethereum - dev look like no need money. He still keep support project even he must do many things

cryptocan

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:44:23 PM

Thx

bitcoin is the safest bet, but still I wouldn't put all of my savings in crypto, its very volatile and although I know even when the price goes down it will eventually recover but I will keep some of my saving in fiat or gold to make sure I have some money in a non volatile market for fast and emergency situations
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:15:15 PM

Bitcoin without a doubt. And unless you are not a serious developer or are running a long burn scam, the only ones who have the most trust in alts are the alt developers themselves! Whether people want to admit it or not, Bitcoin is still the only coin to trust the most. Yes, this includes Bitcoin Cash people and Segwit2x people. Why do you think the big block people and even ETH angels still have so much stake in Bitcoin mining?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:21:38 AM

You can't fully trust a coin, but if i were to ask, bitcoin is still the most appropriate choice. We all know that this coin is very reliable. It is the basis of every alt coin in the cryptocurrency world. It is also very valuable, now it is on $4 k mark going to $5 k. Another thing, bitcoin has proven so much to us. It has given itself a good reoutation to the public, which is giving it many patron after many years in the industry.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
John Wick

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:25:07 AM

Bitcoin without a doubt. And unless you are not a serious developer or are running a long burn scam, the only ones who have the most trust in alts are the alt developers themselves! Whether people want to admit it or not, Bitcoin is still the only coin to trust the most. Yes, this includes Bitcoin Cash people and Segwit2x people. Why do you think the big block people and even ETH angels still have so much stake in Bitcoin mining?

Besides bitcoin, I trust waves and eth. They both do great job here by having a huge community around the core of the project.

But bitcoin is number one whatever happens.
keziakusayang

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:01:13 AM

The only coin i trust the most is bitcoin. And for alternative coin i believe ethereum and dash. But i dont know what to say now after i read southbkorean banning ico form. All ico form will be banned..
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:42:37 AM

I trust doge coin, low fee, fast tx, low price but sometimes could be higher and for me always profit  Tongue
y6uBaKa

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:30:59 AM

ELcoin. Exchange - Livecoin. Add balance is closed. Will be big pump on this coin soon.
germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:56:52 PM

For this I have confidence in Ethereum and also Bitcoin, because I think both coins have a lot of interest and will survive and have a very good future.

PPleaseman

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:55:56 PM

im going with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin and Monero (The big four Smiley. but although i trust them the most, i will diversify.

Cheers
colvis

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:04:08 PM

Bitcoin is the most trusted coin that i have every seen and experience
Holla123

Merit: 131

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:14:59 PM

Ethereum I always feel safe as soon as I move funds in there
weav

Activity: 350

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:40:47 PM

The only coin i trust the most is bitcoin. And for alternative coin i believe ethereum and dash. But i dont know what to say now after i read southbkorean banning ico form. All ico form will be banned..

You are right with bitcoin , but how can you trust dash with that premine.

warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:26:15 PM

Why do you believe the future of Dash?
Monero better than Dash many much, even I am sure Monero is best cryptocurrency for anonymous transaction on the crypto world.
Tungsten-1

Merit: 256

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:57:39 AM

So i think if someone is trying to choose a digital asset, he must go for bitcoin but if the person wants to invest in altcoins only (which I won't recommend) then Ethereum is the best option.
Bitcoin is the only crypto currency that has the potential to give grand profits in a short span of time. No other digital coin can beat it in this race and not replace it as well.
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:28:32 AM

So i think if someone is trying to choose a digital asset, he must go for bitcoin but if the person wants to invest in altcoins only (which I won't recommend) then Ethereum is the best option.
Bitcoin is the only crypto currency that has the potential to give grand profits in a short span of time. No other digital coin can beat it in this race and not replace it as well.

Altcoins were too hard too predict, whenever I choose alts I look at into it's benefit in terms on how I can use the token corresponding to its project. And it is much useful so as mich as possible do research before saving some alts.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:39:27 AM

Almost all of us will say that we can trust BTC at all times but right now I don't have a lot idea or knowledge yet about this cryptocurrency thing that's why I can say that I don't have any coin to trust with yet. Well, my friend who introduced this business to me says that ETH is the one that he trust the most because chances are ETH will rule the cryptocurrency in the future Smiley
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:56:03 AM

Almost all of us will say that we can trust BTC at all times but right now I don't have a lot idea or knowledge yet about this cryptocurrency thing that's why I can say that I don't have any coin to trust with yet. Well, my friend who introduced this business to me says that ETH is the one that he trust the most because chances are ETH will rule the cryptocurrency in the future Smiley
Of course I trust bitcoin together with the following altcoins:
Ark
Waves
Bitcoin cash
Ethereum
Torcoin
I know that their ability is not enough to follow the value of bitcoin. But I still believe that someday this altcoins had become famous and knowing their name by the all users.
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 459

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:06:28 AM

of course the first coin that I trust is bitcoin, then ethereum, because ethereum has a fairly stable value resistance.
just my opinion, in 2018 got me a trust coin candidate, that is monetha and spectre.ai, i think these two coins will be good

jules-jules

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:23:45 AM

OMG and OMG.

While BTC being the obvious, I would also almost venture to say that OMG has real long-term staying power. Impossible to predict though.
Actualiteit

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:30:29 AM

At the moment only BTC. A few alts might show themselves to be the real deal in 2018 but up until now it's been mostly Shittokens or coins with a great idea behind them, but not something we would really need probably.
glynbueso

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:16:47 AM

In my case I can trust in Bitcoin (because it was the first crypto) and DeepOnion. Why DeepOnion? Because there is a great community behind the project. I didn´t see a healthy project like this before.

By other side, the dev is working very high to create more features. For example, his team launched a new crypto technology feature today, and it´s great. Also, the community is working and supporting a lot this coin.

That´s why I decided to join the airdrop, support the project and buy more Onions via NovaExchange.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:20:44 AM

Thx

Because market is volatile as it is, i wouldn't trust any coin to put my life savings in it. I'm only investing the amount that I can afford to lose, not more.
For cold storage I would go for Ledger Nano S, and coin most probably Waves.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 07:36:14 AM

oh....
im not gonna put my life in to trusting any coins in existence today.
i would rather say i will put more trust in one coin as compared to others.
speaking of which the coins i will put more trust in to investing my coin is of course that is bitcoin.
after bitcoin i would put ethereum as the next one.
i believe that both of this coin will truly last...
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
okinnas

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:00:47 AM

My best choice would be bitcoin as it was the pioneer of all them coins and the prices would definitely pump up in the near future. My 2nd best choices are dash and eth. Most widely used coin for ICO today is Eth so it's a good indication.
Osinarad

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:10:24 AM

My best choice would be bitcoin as it was the pioneer of all them coins and the prices would definitely pump up in the near future. My 2nd best choices are dash and eth. Most widely used coin for ICO today is Eth so it's a good indication.

For the time being, the Bitcoin is the best. but it will change if the network is still very congested.
omnik

Activity: 569

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:45:29 AM

For the time being, the Bitcoin is the best. but it will change if the network is still very congested.
Bitcoin should be the best coin but the fork in a row made the bitcoin is very risky. As you can see there will be next hardfork to the bticoin and that will be issued the bitcoin gold as the resulf of the hardfork.
Ewinsane

Merit: 523

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:12:07 AM

The only trustworthy coin in the market of crypto currencies is bitcoin. No other coins no matter how amazing white paper it has; it can’t be the most perfect and best coin of the crypto world. Bitcoin are rulers and will continue their throne forever. I don’t see any potential coin that can over throw the throne of bitcoin and rule the world.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:10:27 PM

The only trustworthy coin in the market of crypto currencies is bitcoin. No other coins no matter how amazing white paper it has; it can’t be the most perfect and best coin of the crypto world. Bitcoin are rulers and will continue their throne forever. I don’t see any potential coin that can over throw the throne of bitcoin and rule the world.

Exactly, it's like gold and real estate. Some investments might be more secure, some might be more lucrative, but none are as trusted, and bitcoin will soon join those ranks

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:01:02 PM

I currently trust qtum and siacoin. Siacoin is a really good hold for short term profits or even long term if needed. I usually place a buy order at 100-105 sats it takes time to fill when i receive it wait for the price to climb to 150 and sell if for a pure 50% profit if you looking for long term sell at 600 sat
For qtum it recently got swapped and they are teasing for months that it is going to be listed on a major exchange soon until then hold
MiBambino

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:37:49 PM

I currently trust qtum and siacoin. Siacoin is a really good hold for short term profits or even long term if needed. I usually place a buy order at 100-105 sats it takes time to fill when i receive it wait for the price to climb to 150 and sell if for a pure 50% profit if you looking for long term sell at 600 sat
For qtum it recently got swapped and they are teasing for months that it is going to be listed on a major exchange soon until then hold

Does that work with Sia? I usually use some bigger coins like ark, waves or stratis to get some nice shortterm gains but I never considered sia because it looks dead to me

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:49:35 PM

For me If I put all of my savings in one altcoin I think I buy more waves because i believe waves coin will increase in the future and they have possible the price become hundreds dollars and if that happen I will earn a lot of profit and I hold my waves coin to waveswallet.io and thats safe and easy to use. But in the reality i will not imvest all my  saving in altcoin maybe its better to invest 50percent of my money .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:17:58 PM

For me If I put all of my savings in one altcoin I think I buy more waves because i believe waves coin will increase in the future and they have possible the price become hundreds dollars and if that happen I will earn a lot of profit and I hold my waves coin to waveswallet.io and thats safe and easy to use. But in the reality i will not imvest all my  saving in altcoin maybe its better to invest 50percent of my money .
Well waves is one of the best investment because this will surely gives profit. You can add ethereum in your list this is also a good investment and one of the altcoin I trust the most. Both waves and ethereum has its good platform and I beleive it will have more development in these two.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:23:42 AM

Thx

You are asking for the coin I am trusting the most? It refers to no other than bitcoin itself. I guess the majority of the people here are also choosing bitcoin over any of the so many alternate cryptocurrencies. Without bitcoin, the possibility of these altcoins existing is very hard to imagine. Following bitcoin is ethereum.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
8rch7

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:08:59 AM

I've read in a thread that waves have an investment program (in the form of a loan), where there is a profit share per month, is it true?

xiaoyum

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:49:11 AM

I still trust bitcoin and ethereum the most. Bitcoin is basically gold standard of all cryptocurrencies. It sets limits for altcoins. It is our first priority support bitcoin. And ethereum is similar to silver by that way of thinking.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 07:25:14 AM

Ethereum

To be honest i trusted ETH more than BTC itselves

BTC has multiple teams where arguments are hard to be prevent, then we have hard fork and those thing coming time by time look at
Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold

But ETH does not have much issues, one founder, team of people, clear roadmap Smiley
samba001

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:38:42 AM

I agree with most of the people's response as Bitcoin is the first option, but there are other coins (ETH, DASH, LTC) which can also making good progress over period of time. Also you can do bit of research and also do partial investment on upcoming coins like Deeponion and ETHD

However I wont suggest you put all your hard earned savings into Crypto currencies.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coleman268

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:41:34 AM

BitCoin and WTC. Mainly trust Walton because they have so many big names behind their coin and how they work with government officials. Probably going to be one of the coin
devollito

Merit: 217

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:59:59 AM

Every coin has its own pumper, whale and believer. The coin i trust the most is bitcoin for sure, second is ethereum. And after cindicator ico i will trust cindicator coin to put my money on. While the price goes up u also can got benefit from holding it. Not a stake but a very usefull data and information for atock market and forex.
feinter

Activity: 469

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:36:48 PM

Eveything depends from bitcoin. It is him governs all coins. But if i would have to change, the best option right after bitcoin will be ethereum
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:42:53 PM

Bitcoin has no mercy, alts are gushing blood...new ATH coming very soon
MiBambino

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:14:55 PM

It's just hype for the bitcoin gold, once people realise it really means nothing, the alts will have their time in the sun again, bitcoin will drop back down to around 4000, and the alts will all be in the green as chinese money flows back in after the regulations are in place. Bitcoin will then follow back up, closing down the year with a personal cap of 100 billion and a total marketcap of over 200 billion.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
SaiyanSS3

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:17:48 PM

You want me to trust any coin?
It will never happens.
I'd only trust myself. and pump and dump.
schrodingersbitcoin

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:19:07 PM

BTC without doubt number one. All of others are risky investment but you can also gain huge profits from them. I like WTC, NEO and LINK.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:19:15 PM

Bitcoin is the one that i most trust right now, and ethereum might be a good coin, of course, but i dont see this one as a "perfect coin", a lot of people sees ethereum as the best altcoin because it can reach the actual price of bitcoin, i dont know the reason, but ethereum is so quiet right now.
Anyway, i only trust in bitcoin, and maybe ethereum.. And then some sh*tty altcoins, but i would not put more than $500 in each one of them.
okala

Merit: 114

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:40:12 PM

Thx
Bitcoin core is the only coin i trusted and I can put my life savings in it. From inception bitcoin has proved to be a decentralized currency and I think with the way things are going we may have bitcoin as the future of money. I did not have mush investments in it but if I have much income I will put more into bitcoin. Bitcoin as at now is still at the early stages and many investors are getting interesting in it.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:44:35 PM

I find it hard to believe anyone will say anything aside from Bitcoin just because of the fact its been around for so long and has proven itself for at least more time than any other coin.  There is a reason there is Bitcoin and then there are altcoins.

Bitcoin.  Least trusted is anything that begins with a little 'e' followed by an established coins ticker...
MiBambino

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:59:38 PM

I find it hard to believe anyone will say anything aside from Bitcoin just because of the fact its been around for so long and has proven itself for at least more time than any other coin.  There is a reason there is Bitcoin and then there are altcoins.

Bitcoin.  Least trusted is anything that begins with a little 'e' followed by an established coins ticker...

bitcoin will remain king, but some projects like sonm will prove to be very lucrative i bet

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
shillberting

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:12:25 PM

I like TenX a lot and probably trust them the most. They are always transparent about what is happening with their company and this is what provides me with such trust.
yonton

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:18:59 PM

It's just hype for the bitcoin gold, once people realise it really means nothing, the alts will have their time in the sun again, bitcoin will drop back down to around 4000, and the alts will all be in the green as chinese money flows back in after the regulations are in place. Bitcoin will then follow back up, closing down the year with a personal cap of 100 billion and a total marketcap of over 200 billion.
Yes Ive been telling everybody for a long time that the altcoin market won't have any sustained growth until after that bitcoin fork is over.Ive warned many people but Everybody laughed at me and told me I was a joke. Once the hardfork is over, I'm expecting a surge in altcoins again. Not quite as big as the boom in the spring but pretty close
MiBambino

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:31:46 PM

Yes Ive been telling everybody for a long time that the altcoin market won't have any sustained growth until after that bitcoin fork is over.Ive warned many people but Everybody laughed at me and told me I was a joke. Once the hardfork is over, I'm expecting a surge in altcoins again. Not quite as big as the boom in the spring but pretty close

Most definitely!

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:37:06 PM

Thx
Bitcoin, litecoin and I have great hopes for the wave which I hope will continue to offer some earnings and potential investment opportunities.

amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:42:08 PM

Thx

I still don´t put my lifesavings in crypto. For now my life savings are still going to real estate. Im about 60% BTC and 30% XMR give or take. But Im going to increase the XMR stack while BTC will loose importance to maybe 50% until the end of the year. ThE 10% are mostly small coins and TAAS.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
yonton

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:04:06 PM

Thx
Bitcoin, litecoin and I have great hopes for the wave which I hope will continue to offer some earnings and potential investment opportunities.
If you research bitshares, you will find that there is no point in waves. Its really not even close. Waves is just hype.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:14:51 PM

Thx
If you research bitshares, you will find that there is no point in waves. Its really not even close. Waves is just hype.

I'm afraid I heard the same thing

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
yonton

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:23:50 PM

Thx

Ive spent countless hours researching both and for reasons I don't have time to explain here, I can tell you that bitshares is far superior. Also as an investment stand point, with bitshares you would be getting in extremely low and waves your getting in high right now. Just my thoughts, but its worth researching before making a decision.
cryptoed

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:26:38 PM

bitcoin by 100000000 miles followed by monero, litecoin, and eth
pralala22

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:32:11 PM

There are a lot of coins now with potential , but you should make your own decisions . I will go long term with a few like BitB , XRP , XVG
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:42:25 PM

The coin(s) I trust the most are the ones I've thought about carefully.  Hopefully, Signatum will be the last coin that I buy out of FOMO.  I figure the way to buy into a coin is slow, like over a couple of hours.  See where the buys are going, are they going down in price after your first purchases or up.  With Signatum they were slowly going down and down from the time I bought in, but I was buying in over a period of about 30 minutes.  I should have waited and saw that they were going down way further than what was a good idea to buy into.  If they don't go up a bit a few hours after you buy, then chances are you bought in at a high that may never be reached again.  Usually things will retrace and go back up again. 

Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:45:38 PM

Thx
Even i do trust some coins im not risking all of my life saving on it because it is really a risky thing to do and should not really be done by any person because this crypto world is uncertain and doesnt really have an assurance that it would make you rich in a matter of time.I do only believe on bitcoin and on some alts but not coming to a point on going all in since its just too risky.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:54:00 PM

To be sincere, none. I don't trust any of these project, I am in this space because there is money in the space and has been a life changing experience and if I notice that the landscape is change I will exit from the space too
yonton

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:05:39 PM

Thx

I still don´t put my lifesavings in crypto. For now my life savings are still going to real estate. Im about 60% BTC and 30% XMR give or take. But Im going to increase the XMR stack while BTC will loose importance to maybe 50% until the end of the year. ThE 10% are mostly small coins and TAAS.
Hopefully not canadian realestate
MiBambino

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:49:47 AM

Thx

Ive spent countless hours researching both and for reasons I don't have time to explain here, I can tell you that bitshares is far superior. Also as an investment stand point, with bitshares you would be getting in extremely low and waves your getting in high right now. Just my thoughts, but its worth researching before making a decision.

I'm putting down a few hundred bucks on bitshares actually

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
stockblock

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:45:11 AM

Longterm ethereum would prove to be better.
bengems

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:49:51 AM

I have no trust for any coin, only trust them when the development is lively

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mariya03

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:12:58 AM

The best coin for me, I think are Bitcoin cash (BTC) and Etherem (ETH) because they are the most famous coin among all altcoin in the world of cryptocurrency. According to my friends, it is the most trustworthy coin, and it both has a high exchange rate. So, you must choose BTC and Ethereum.  Grin Grin

btcap

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:02:08 AM

I would prefer bitcoin cause it's the most popular crypto currency and its turnover is one of the biggest, that means bitcoin is more trusted. Also as its mining becomes harder and the blockchain grows, it becomes safer, I think.
But I wouldn't trust all that I have in any crypto currency anyway, their future isn't evident enough, though.
rupeshgandhre

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:07:25 AM

I would go for BTC but ETH is the future and we have to understand about future prospects.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:24:06 PM

Bitcoin, rest of them were designed to pump and dump, even Ξ has no real world use, what are the smart contracts used for other than sending Ξ to receive ICO tokens?

🖤😏
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:30:08 PM

If I had to invest all of money life savings in to one coin I would pick ETH, I think eventually it can replace BTC as the largest market cap.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
MR73

Activity: 388

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:38:38 PM

I trust the DeepOnion most. It is an annonymous coin that has a viable project and a strong active community. The development of this coin perfectly follows the roadmap and on top of that, new additional features are added to the project accessible to anyone.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
hangar18

Activity: 676

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:24:47 PM

I trust the DeepOnion most. It is an annonymous coin that has a viable project and a strong active community. The development of this coin perfectly follows the roadmap and on top of that, new additional features are added to the project accessible to anyone.
Is DeepOnion can pass over Monero - the best anonymous in the cryptocurrency world now. You can check the Monero community, you will know it is not small as DeepOnion. Even Monero still has a huge amout of number miner support it.
BitSat

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:27:56 PM

If I had to invest all of money life savings in to one coin I would pick ETH, I think eventually it can replace BTC as the largest market cap.
You are right because my reply is also same if I have to invest I will surely invest in ETH but bitcoin is still good and largest market cap so going with this is also very good
Bemi2017

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:28:30 PM

there is really no coin to trust! There should be no loyalty  or sentimental attachment to any coin.
ophyrim

Merit: 391

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:20:01 PM

I think the answer is Tether.
İs it too hard to trust altcoin even bigger ones like Ethereum, litecoin, Dash, Ripple etc...
Can we trust to bitcoin. Of course not because under heavy attack at the moment by USD based big financial companies and as you know Chinese government.
But in few years if bitcoin can survive, it will be more confidential than many counties money.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:38:49 PM

Thx

i only trust bitcoin and im actually deposited some of my excess money ( maybe 5% of salary on my job ) not only me but also my co workers are investing on it because we believe bitcoin is not a scam or a bubble that would dissapear instantly when the time comes .
if i choose a cold storage to store my bitcoins , i would choose a hardware wallet like trezor to secure my coins safely offline.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:05:43 AM

Exactly, it's like gold and real estate. Some investments might be more secure, some might be more lucrative, but none are as trusted, and bitcoin will soon join those ranks
Yep! Losses and profits are part of the business and as far as the bitcoin is concerned, we all know the current status of bitcoin in the digital world rather crypto market. Bitcoin is the most demanded and admired coin in the world of digital coins.

Bitcoin at present is the only successful coin of the crypto world. Majority of the investors of digital currencies are that of bitcoin.
bnlllamo

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:06:37 AM

Bitcoin, Ripple, New Economy, Omise Go with real use case and solid roadmap.
zahed

Activity: 344

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:15:05 AM

Bitcoin is highly trusted for everybody no doubt about Bitcoin.Another one is Ethereum is very trusted coin i think.Also Waves is trusted coin for me.I always prefer https://myetherwallet.com this is very trusted wallet.

Mieehayii

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:15:20 AM

Ethereum and 0x.These two sites will be much faster and safer than EtherDelta  https://app.radarrelay.com/ and https://paradex.io/ .

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 06:17:37 AM

I trust the only coin that's given me worry free 200+% growth continously for the last 5 years Smiley
and that is of course Mother BTC. 95% of alts are just someones way of trading your wonderful BTC for their created token.
Everyone just wants more BTC Cheesy

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
gs777

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:16:27 AM

somehow BTC and ZEC
 Roll Eyes
nat@liEluke19

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:40:34 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 05:40:32 AM by nat@liEluke19

Thx

ill trust only few coins that are first one is bitcoin and next one is ETH,ETC,BCH. .
pakhirgan

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:42:06 AM

For me ETH.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:47:23 AM

Bitcoin should be the best coin but the fork in a row made the bitcoin is very risky. As you can see there will be next hardfork to the bticoin and that will be issued the bitcoin gold as the resulf of the hardfork.
For sure, the main coin that can still gain most of the trust for now is bitcoin looking at how far it has gone and all the things at stake.

After bitcoin, I still touch my cap for litecoin as well, even though it has just been tagging along until recently that it got a bit of a push, I will still say being the silver and bitcoin being the gold, I can still trust the 2 of them to a certain extent.

This is a crypto world and you cannot actually put all your trust on any coin, so always have some little part to be ready for the worst just in case but I am hopeful all the same.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
KluFf

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:41:38 PM

i gave my trust to Ethereum and Bitcoin.
because i know they will help me earn profit
in just holding Eth and BTC .
i wont regret trusting those coins.
because i know it will help me most in future

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
paladium

Activity: 448

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:47:02 PM

BTC and ETH are the most secure of the market. If something happens to them anyway, the market is very damaged.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
sandwich_23

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:00:53 PM

NEO
MMysterious

Activity: 972

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:02:00 PM

The coin I do trust most would be Bitcoin, I even withdrew some of my savings just to invest in this coin and kept it in a hardware wallet planning to check on the coin after around 4-5 years and see if I really could profit much more than putting it in a bank.
feinter

Activity: 469

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:02:57 PM

Ethereum is the most trusted coin for me. In my opinion it is second Bitcoin. Regards
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 02:08:56 PM

NEO

Tip my hat to this NEO.
There is nothing like this coin ever in this world as valuable NEO and as fast as how it reach its current price right now. If given the chance to actually have more, i'd sell all the tokens I got just to have more NEO in my wallet. Before the price goes $30, I sold all my MCO for it. Maybe one day, I will also sell the rest of my tokens for NEO.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

SaiyanSS3

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:40:48 PM

Trust is very subjective question,
the more you trust the coin the more you will get hurt.
 Cool
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:01:48 PM

for me first ethereum than stratis and waves.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MiBambino

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:54:41 PM

NEO

Tip my hat to this NEO.
There is nothing like this coin ever in this world as valuable NEO and as fast as how it reach its current price right now. If given the chance to actually have more, i'd sell all the tokens I got just to have more NEO in my wallet. Before the price goes $30, I sold all my MCO for it. Maybe one day, I will also sell the rest of my tokens for NEO.

I like the coin but the wallet has been nothing but trouble, I've got 72 NEO, checked it on the chain, yet my wallet says I only have 2.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
xskl0

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:10:31 PM

Bitcoin on a Trezor wallet

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
FUD Expert

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:02:41 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum is still the most trusted coin for me. The other coins still need to prove theirselves.
hgmarral

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:10:05 AM

Ethereum is the coin I believe in most in it's future
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:48:29 AM

I would say bitconnect coin. Despite the glitch it suffered on its site a few weeks it has been able to bounce back and now trades above $165 per coin. Besides, I like all coins with a lending and lockdown programme like Firstcoin and regalcoin. These coins will always make holders smile to the banks.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
freelancerzin

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:50:38 AM

Grin Grin Grin
3 top currencycrypto I believe #btc, #eth, #XRP
Joshua101101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:20:25 AM

Thx
The most favorable thing is to trust those coins that clearly have the potential, lighttail and wave my opinion. Bitcoin does not take it because it's just not incomparable. And for cold storage, just that it fits, I would do so.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
kamot

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:50:31 AM

Thx

Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum are the altcoins I trust the most because this is the coins that is most popular here in our country. It is also the best altcoins among all altcoins based on my friends because its price is varying and it has the higher exchange rate.
Nick7815

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:01:56 AM

I would store it on trezor and the coin(s) would be Bitcoin (because i think it is to big to fail), Etherum (interesting technology) and Litecoin ( i think it has a proven concept and is here to stay). Last but not least i trust in OMG because i like their business model.

elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:13:06 AM

I think the ETH is the most trust coin. Because many altcoins are created from the ETH platform. So It helps many teams in the world can make their coin to ICO for their project.

xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:22:19 AM

Thx

Definitely bitcoin, along with either a hardware wallet such as trezor or ledger, or a simple paper wallet. Either is fine. The thing is bitcoin is the first crypto, and will forever be the most trustworthy one. Competitors will simply remain competitors, they won't overtake bitcoin.

However, XMR comes in at a close second. I think that the fact that it is fully fungible really attracts me and it's something that bitcoin lacks. I'm currently bagholding XMR for the long term and i know many others doing so too.
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:14:27 AM

LOL. And the blood on the floor is pretty bad they are getting thicker. Bitcoins aren't even nice to do some good justice on them.

No altcoin can be trusted since they have always been pumped anyway. However, this does not mean the alts won't get back on their feet as people start realizing it is just all about the fork and this is even a pretty good time to have some loaded. However, BCG and 2x will even give bitcoin more boost once people dump them fast for bitcoin core.
Airdrop Alert

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:25:12 PM

The coins I trust the most are Ethereum and Bitcoin!
Jafri101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:59:08 PM

I trust bitcoin the most but if you wana ask for altcoin then i would say dash and ltc are the most trustable coins because they seem to be stable almost in any conditions of bitcoin pumps and dumps.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:56:00 AM

I trust bitcoin the most but if you wana ask for altcoin then i would say dash and ltc are the most trustable coins because they seem to be stable almost in any conditions of bitcoin pumps and dumps.
I am no different than you in this regard because bitcoin is the only crypto coin that can be trusted blindly now. Maybe things would have been different few years back but by watching the present progress and increase in its investor, it definitely has the brightest future among digital currencies and its holders will become rich very soon. It is indestructible.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:20:10 PM

Thx

It's not about which one we trust because most of the people(if not all) buy altcoins with one main reason and that's is the profit.

For a while I haven't been investing in any altcoin but the main coin that i do "trust" is bitcoin and it doesn't disappoint me!

Some of the coin that I take a look at them are: Ethereum which has a greater potential then Neo and so on.
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:35:10 PM

I trust the most to ADA coin, just because its a legal coin and comes from the science
and i trust KMD too, because i am a long time with superNET team, and they are doing a good work

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:56:24 PM

If i choose i think my most trusted coin or altcoin wi waves because My first time I see waves coin I see the potential to increase in the future. And for sure in yhe next few months many user will invest to waves coin so the price will increase more and those people have waves will earn a lot of profit. So if you have extra money you can buy waves now. I will hold my wavescoin to waveswallet.io and this is safe.
8rch7

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:51:10 AM

the first coin I believe is certainly bitcoin, then there is ethereum, I believe in ethereum because I think ethereum has a large community that will continue to grow and develop

Lastsamuraj

Prontapay

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:01:45 AM

None if to be honest.You never know,your exact coin will feel itself tommorow.So all of them is a  lottery and risk

pinoyden

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:02:35 AM

Thx
honestly i only trust bitcoin among other coins because i see that bitcoin is 100% legit and its not a ponzi or a bubble.  its been over 8 years since it was intruduced to the public and it is still going stronger today so i guess that it can still go a long run and its worth it if your on to investing for a long term, and if i would choose a wallet for cold storage , i would choose trezor because i see that it was a good hardware wallet based on the users review compared to other wallets.
tonywangg

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:15:55 AM

I'd have to put my vote in for Bitcoin.  Old faithful.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:54:04 AM

Thx
I do not think there it is going to be much of a discussion, bitcoin is the only coin that could be trusted for that but even I’m beginning to have my doubts about bitcoin, with so many forks coming out in this year what will happen if you store your bitcoin and then one of those forks is adopted by most of the user base, in theory you will receive the same amount of coins in this new chain, but what if you do not? So it is a good idea to always keep an eye on bitcoin just in case.
Singbatak

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:49:19 AM

I just trust the bitcoins. Because it is capable of returning a previous price when it crashes. And yet it is decentralized no matter which person it does not manipulate. This can double my investment for just a few days. So this is my only trust.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:57:24 PM

Bitcoin obviously isn't going anywhere anytime soon, but for the alts I'd say:
* Sonm
* Ethereum
* Change bank (I'll explain, banks have been a source of trust for a vast majority of people, no matter their history. A platform that offers the same services on a much more stable and transparant ground is bound to go the distance. Change has a collab going with the Estonian government, so I'm 100% sure they'll become something truly great)

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Koontas

Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:48:19 PM

I trust most in Bitcoin, because it is like the mother of all crypto currencies. The first movers are very often the ones which will suceef in the long term. But this is not always the case. Just look at the dot com bubble and what happened to Netscape.

Don't trust any exchange!
dusty rhodes

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:06:21 PM

DTA
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:16:23 PM

Thx

I trust most of course in bitcoin. However as this is in the altcoin section of the forum my answer is litecoin and ripple. Litecoin is a stable old-timer while ripple is the future in its own field.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:25:03 PM

None if to be honest.You never know,your exact coin will feel itself tommorow.So all of them is a  lottery and risk
Feeling similar. Ethereum got pointed at a lot in all these replies, but it is the most experimental coin of them all. The tech frontier.
I can still remember the DAO desaster, and the fork (and Vitaliks annual cellebration of the fork, in the kitchen with table forks all musketeer style LOL)
But we need a save heaven of sorts, to trade. As long as there is no solid ground visible the U.S. Dollar as a world currency will still keep that role, be assured. There comes Tether.
coleman268

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:48:26 PM

Definitely BTC, but if I can't pick BTC I'd pick NEO. Even though NEO won't have the highest returns compared to some random altcoin it's the most promising and safest altcoin next to Ethereum
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:09:43 PM

in my opinion the most trustable coin is btc, if u hold it you will have a profit anyway, i also have a good opinion about litecoin, it's very stable and it's here to stay.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
coinstatic

Activity: 545

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:48:07 PM

Adzcoin hands down. The most trustworthy dev and team behind the coin and project.

Very close with the community and the devs work very hard and won't stop till the project succeeds.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:29:13 AM

Thx
By seeing a bit of progress between them, I think bitcoin looks like my first choice and now, and et is my second choice, and the third is dogecoin for my future. Not a few people expect dogecoin for coins in the future.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Invester

Activity: 646

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:03:03 AM

Definitely BTC, but if I can't pick BTC I'd pick NEO. Even though NEO won't have the highest returns compared to some random altcoin it's the most promising and safest altcoin next to Ethereum

Safest? Well, your ranking is not even valid in the first place. Ethereum is safest? And then followed by NEO? A big mistake my friend. If you care to trace safety-related issues in the past, Ethereum has experienced so many hacks that would amount to more than a hundred million dollars in total wasted. NEO is substandard as it is with china.  Grin

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptokitty

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:56:51 AM

Thx

I always trust bitcoin than other new coin. Bitcoin has been there for how many years. I don't see any reason of not trusting this coin.

I don't use and trust any wallet.
nelmari

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:38:29 AM

I think the coin that I would do trust the most and am currently putting some of my savings to is Bitcoin and with regard to the wallet I am using to store that savings, I am actually using a hardware wallet for that amount of coins for savings.
LaLuna

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:49:24 PM

Thx
Ofcourse Bitcoin. No doubt with that. I am also investing in Risecoin..
KuromaYoichi

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:00:02 PM

Recently i become a faitful follower of neblio, bought just after the ico and have a nice return at this point. It has the potential to surpass stratis so the price can grow a lot more, the other interesting one is embermine family (MBRS), great CEO, and communication from the team, updated whitepaper coming this week or early november). I also find sphre great, experienced team, don't know why the price is still low though.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:58:42 PM

I think the ETH is the most trust coin. Because many altcoins are created from the ETH platform. So It helps many teams in the world can make their coin to ICO for their project.
Eth could be a nice investment to participate in though with the amount of people investing in other things it will be hard to make the price go up unless there was a valid reason. Maidsafe is the coin that I would invest in to make the most money safely.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
defc0de

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:45:54 AM

What do you mean by the word "trust"? Technology, anonymity, developers, community or any specific characteristic of the coin? I'm currently into DeepOnion, it's a pretty solid coin that has all the given markers I just mentioned. Regarding tech and anonymity, its primary focus of operation is under the TOR network. Everything you do can't be tracked by anyone else as soon as the transaction goes through. They have the DeepVault feature - allows onion members to store file validation credentials (hashes of files) within the blockchain, so if a hash is changed you are certified that the file isn't intact.

The community support for DeepOnion is widespread and solid, unlike some coins that comes into the market and get dumped immediately. Developers had been working on the project and beating the deadline on the roadmps on time. You can check out more about the coin here: https://deeponion.org/.

TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:29:42 AM

Btc would be on top of the survey. It is definitely the most trusted because it already proved it's worth even in critical times and always becoming stronger every year.
coleman268

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:34:39 AM

REQ if you don't count coins like NEO/ETH. At a 36mil market cap currently while being backed by YCombinator and ING bank it's a no brainer and has a high chance of succeeding
hgmarral

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:49:40 AM

BTC by far is safest, it will end up being used as a store of value - like gold for the crypto world, hard to see it being displaced and being in less demand than any other coin
germa66

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:04:31 PM

Thx
ethereum, yes it's the only coin that can convince me to make a profit and also ethereum has a personal wallet that can secure all my savings, although the end of this ethereum wallet is being vulnerable by hackers but I always hope it will never happen again.

shezu007

Merit: 121

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:41:50 PM

in all altcoin member etherum is the best coin in the history and the interest of people are also increasing very quickly because etherum is still very cheaper and their price is increasing with time. so we can conclude that  etherum has a very bright future and is the best option for trading or investment.
beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:45:41 PM

I would say my vote here would go to the big ones BTC and ETH! They have both proven they are here to stay!

atronax

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:50:57 PM

Lets god hear your words. Waiting eagerly for ethereum to restore it's previous glory.
YaChou

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:51:43 PM

for me it's ETH and LISK Smiley))
Mr.Anonymous

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:00:57 PM

Eth could be a nice investment to participate in though with the amount of people investing in other things it will be hard to make the price go up unless there was a valid reason. Maidsafe is the coin that I would invest in to make the most money safely.

Maidsafe is one of project for long term, even I can say it is very long term because it look like as a IOU project than a token or normal cryptocurrency. But about the risk of this project for long term, I do not think it is high risk as other projects.
ocid

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:29:47 PM

Btc would be on top of the survey. It is definitely the most trusted because it already proved it's worth even in critical times and always becoming stronger every year.
bitcoin prices continue to rise throughout the year, with continuous price increases this year so as to convince more people to invest in them. Many people succeed by trading and investing in this bitcoin digital currency, although this year a hard fork twice happens but does not make the bitcoin price weaken. But after the bitcoin split, the price increase always happens so more people who believe investing in bitcoin can obviously be very profitable.
Hutalar

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:47:39 PM

in all altcoin member etherum is the best coin in the history and the interest of people are also increasing very quickly because etherum is still very cheaper and their price is increasing with time. so we can conclude that  etherum has a very bright future and is the best option for trading or investment.
It goes without any doubt that ethereum is numnber one altcoin uptil now and it has the largest community among altcoins. We cannot doubt it with future either by reading the past performance. However, it is not the coin that I will trust the most. When it comes to all, bitcoin is what I can trust blindly. It has never hurt me financially. I am not a trader, just a holder so I earn bitcoin and keep them in my wallet. This is my investment also.
janjims007

Activity: 181

Jan

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:17:02 AM

Always in Bitcoin and altcoin under BTC.Little disappointment in any airdrop coins.sooner or later the free airdrop becomes dead.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:00:37 PM

LOL. And the blood on the floor is pretty bad they are getting thicker. Bitcoins aren't even nice to do some good justice on them.

No altcoin can be trusted since they have always been pumped anyway. However, this does not mean the alts won't get back on their feet as people start realizing it is just all about the fork and this is even a pretty good time to have some loaded. However, BCG and 2x will even give bitcoin more boost once people dump them fast for bitcoin core.
It is true that bitcoin in the last weeks has been giving a beating to altcoins but at the same time it was impossible for alts to keep the high prices they had, they had their own bubble and while bitcoin went up as well the speed at which altcoins went up was a lot faster, so there was no way those prices could last any more time however if I could choose an alt to trust I will pick LTC.
jomz312

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

The coin that i trust them most is the following.
1.BTC
2.BCH
3.MONERO
4Light coin
This are the coin that i trust them most, especially the BTC and BCH because btc is still the leading of all vertual currencies in cryptocurrencies world market and BCH is an example of an evolve cryptocurrency that is ready for real world use.
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 314

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:25:50 AM

There is Ethereum is the most trusted coin. Absolutely there is so many people not only me who trust it, people choosing this coin because this coin is the only best stable coin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:21:26 PM

I only trust bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin because it is the most popular cyrpto. And its value is very high. And ethereum because i always use it everytime i thade my altcoins in the market.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:11:14 PM

There is Ethereum is the most trusted coin. Absolutely there is so many people not only me who trust it, people choosing this coin because this coin is the only best stable coin.
Right now ethereum is the one that has been gaining more trust than bitcoin. This is all because of the issues that has been rising with bitcoin around the world. The trust is the one that serves to be the driving force and make it reach big, now this is getting declined with bitcoin.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:42:47 PM

Thx
theres no doubt and second thoughts its BITCOIN just like everybody in this forum,bitcoin is the most stablished,popular and high valued coin that every investors would love to put  their funds,and for sure bitcoin will stay on top for the next 5 years so the investments may last that long.

And in regards to storages,i put all my funds in 5 different safety so if ever i become a victim of those damn hacker,my other funds will be keep
HappyLocust41

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

By far, I think Bitcoin is the most trusted of all crypto coins. Although it is now expensive and takes time to confirm transactions, most people prefer security over speed and price.
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:45:25 PM

I put all of my trust to ETH.

ETH has for sure made some standards in the crypto world and with the constant improvement of the current software, it is highly recognised by the investors. Its advancement in the growth can be called almost the stable growth.

We all know that every crypto is representing a big risk to the holder if an investment wasn't mad proportionally. That means that if all of your bankrolls have been invested you may also fear for the loss in the end because nothing is safe.

Ethereum is currently on my number one because I ain't 100% sure that I will actually get my desired profit gain but I know for sure that with this tempo of advancement Ethereum will for sure secure me financially.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Flickkk

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

bitcoin is the only coin that i trust the most .
even if its price cant be predicted easily.
i still believe that bitcoin can easily recover .
because last year bitcoin gave a huge impact to the crypto world .
and i know Bitcoin will come back soon!.
thats why i hold bitcoin and trust 80% of my money on bitcoin

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:54:53 PM

Its ethereum,before i trust bitcoin but after those blockchain issues and the traffic that most bitcoiner experienced this last quarter of 2017 i guess this is the right time to find other coins that has a great team and big potential,with the big growth ethereum did first quarter of this year.im pretty sure that ethereum might have some big movement today and and the whole year.the target is $2,000 but i know that eth can do more.

kasperdolberg

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:02:35 PM

of course vertcoin.
coinsfordays

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:08:54 PM

bitconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect !!!!! (obviously)  Roll Eyes
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

this is hard to say, I do not believe in coin for long term investment because nobody will know what will happen in the market but there are two coins that I think is good and safe to invest in it first bitcoin and the second ethereum besides both then never
b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

there are many coins in crypto but most of all I believe is bitcoin and ethereum.
because both are very good and have the brightest future to be invested in the long term.

btzajla

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:01:51 PM

HTMLCOIN
Raphand

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 03:07:00 PM

STRATIS always reliable news from they slack channel and from the twitter I just like this team developers
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 04:20:44 PM

above all of course its BTC but one ting that I'm sure will emerge eventually in the future and it has been since time, its going to be XRP. This is base on fact that XRP's marketcap is bigger than those mentioned by users here. It has been big since the day it got listed on exchanges.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

Thx
just like all the answer here in your thread,its Bitcoin secondary is Ethereum and the third is TRADE IO.why bitcoin?ofcourse answer is common because this is the first coin and the most reliable among them all,why ethereum?because this is the most potentially created coin and many says the next bitcoin,why Trade Io?because i had invested into this and comes out good project and cant wait to be on the market soon
prabakharras

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:34:23 PM

Ripple just went green https://www.coingecko.com/en the most recovery as we see it

Rida Zafar

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:49:04 PM

I trust ethereum ,ripple and zcash because they are stable coins.
Dobrodav

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:31:26 PM

in my opinion, ETH is the best coin I trust. Its technology, smart contract will be used for many fields in the world. It certainly has a bright future.

krm4700

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:38:09 PM

there can not be any trust in this market anytime, so we have to be very careful. I do not trust in the world of coin I have to follow very well but I think it will be constantly rising because there is a flow of money in general

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:51:19 PM

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin

hlarisimus2014

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:14:21 PM

Most of all I trust bitcoin and ETH. It seems to me that these two main coins are the most reliable and they are not threatened with collapse. Even if all the crypto currency is dead, these two coins will remain alive.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
chefbauer

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:32:15 PM

Those are the most solid coins mate.. I obviously trust in all of them, but in terms of "tokens" i just believe in a few, not on all the entire market.

Bitcoin Ethereum Litecoin

I have a big investment over some coins who are under the radar right now. Like Flixxo, Ethlend, Elixir, and Dragonchain, they will easily make more than 100% in a few weeks.

michaelbit87

Activity: 42

Everyone Is A Bank

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:35:22 PM

I have my trust in coins like Neo or Ethereum they are solid and can grow a lot in the future

GetBABB.com | JOIN TOKEN SALE
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

I only believe in BTC and ETH for now, although there are many other coins. Since both coins have many alternatives, BTC has many alternatives. Examples such as ETH are alternative altcoin to get BTC, and ETH has an alternative that is a token that can be used as ETH
WarrenShitcoinBuffett

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:54:41 AM

I put my money into solid newish projects and let it grow, so I don't have to worry about the charts and lose sleep every time bitcoin has a fit.
At the moment I have it split between Wabi and Enigma and a little in Burst (Burst may move like Verge did), I am confident that when I check again in two-three months my money will be double or triple.
SportyCornet777

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:27:04 AM

I believe in Bitcoin, Ethereum and a couple others. I do not completely TRUST in any of them. Even the trustiest of cryptos are extremely volatile. You just never know.
Cool1

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:34:10 AM

Coins that I believe are currently bitcoin, Ethereum. Because it has been proven.
ransow72

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:45:10 AM

Most trust first coin bitcoin
Second coin Ethereum
Rooster101

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:28:36 AM

I'm also putting my trust on this leading virtual coin. Bitcoin still has the lead when we talk about people trust in some crytpocurrencies. It has been the clear winner in term of value, trust and reliability until now. Many investors and holders are still using bitcoin as a form of currency for the many benefits and investment opportunities that it may present. Demands for bitcoin are also constantly rising around the world and many stores, most of them online, are started using it as one of their mode of payment. this will prove that bitcoin will continue to be the most trusted virtual currency.
Freezingel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:48:00 AM

Thx
I will trust ethereum because it's been here in crypto for quite a long time, popular within crypto community because a lot of ico use ethereum network and already overcome some fud and problem regarding the network. There are a lot of new coins that claim they are superior to ethereum / bitcoin but they are still new and not ready to use.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
raivault

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:19:56 AM

I will always trust fiat more than crypto. The coin I trust the most though would be eth
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:36:18 AM

I will always trust fiat more than crypto. The coin I trust the most though would be eth

I suggest that you do not trust crypto over fiat since crypto still volatile so it's very risky.
Personally I'm prefer bitcoin , the coin I trusted over 3 years and for altcoin, ETH seems the great one since it's trading volume beyond my expectation !

~Do not trust Cryptocurrency over the fiat

Smiley
linkybit

Keep Working

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:51:02 AM

I would like to go with Bitcoin and Eth both are really good for long-term investments. However I'll invest the money which I can afford to lose.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Saveplus

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:36:19 AM

Thx
I do always trust bitcoin and eth for long term investment,these are best coins that has stability and strong standard in the market.They are both good and can result for a good profit.They had the good future and someday like bitcoin can be as a payment system.
Bittoshi

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:53:39 AM

I trust the Ardor (ARDR) team the most. They already developed the NXT chain the past few years and are (despite very low marketing effort) relatively successful. I think that Ardor will be more successful than NXT.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

Thx
The most legit and high demand is bitcoin so I trust this coin for all of my life in future also, but I also managing to study about altcoins so that I can earned more to the crypto currency.
About wallet I have MEW only, I don't have yet more knowledge to store all my coins/money, but for now I use coins.ph for money withdrawal, doing research what wallets are safe is difficult many suggestions to my friends what will it be the one okay to use and safety.
johnsaributua

Activity: 826
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:05:57 AM

if I have money and want to save / invest in crypto, I find it hard to trust one type of crypto, but I will choose some type of crypto. of course with the allocation that is adjusted to the potential of each crypto.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:46:11 AM

Thx

I trust monero a lot due to its privacy build and the community. Really awesome project.
Chupu69

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:02:50 AM

Thx
I am a newbie, from the beginning I was introduced to this crypto currency, and the first crypto currency I knew was Bitcoin so I entrusted myself to Bitcoin.
Cryptosaphire18

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:48:57 AM

Thx
I am a newbie, from the beginning I was introduced to this crypto currency, and the first crypto currency I knew was Bitcoin so I entrusted myself to Bitcoin.
Fact is many people are still unaware of digital currencies specially Bitcoin and alt coins. So mostly are ignorant,But as for those who aware of what digital currencies are,they're having advantages.We cant just trust any coin.But for me,the coin i likely trust the most is Bitcoin,maybe because bitcoin in my opinion has the Early launched advantage.There are always pros and cons to any situation in life. To be able to make a good decision, you need to weigh the good and bad thoroughly before finalizing your choice.Do the same for any coin you wanted to trust. Understand what it is, and decide what you want to do with it.
signalbitbot

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:11:59 PM

1. BTC, ETH
NEO - in future
2.  Ledger wallet
Marry_OI

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:54:48 PM

I'm using the Etherium. But I think that you can not trust coins at all. As well as paper money. Today they are worth a lot, but tomorrow they are worthless. Invest all the same better in real estate, it is more durable)

MiBambino

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:33:47 PM

I have a lot of faith in sonm. The team is active, they have a working product that just needs to be scaled up, they're in the open fog consortium and cloud28+ group (with intel, microsoft, ...), and their network could save the world trillions a year. Look them up, the ATH was 1$, now it's sitting at 0.27$ getting ready for takeoff

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
rgbrt

Activity: 70

DHrJPBSTfSbJAvAVbRXuJ1j8L7XP3uNjdZ

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:14:37 PM

Thx

Obviously it is Bitcoin no other coin is as secure as Bitcoin, LTC & ETH are all can be considered in the secondary choices.
krm4700

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:26:36 PM

there is no such thing as the money that I am most trusting that we have to be careful because there is not a hand held market of them

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Haladay

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:28:36 PM

I have a lot of faith in sonm. The team is active, they have a working product that just needs to be scaled up, they're in the open fog consortium and cloud28+ group (with intel, microsoft, ...), and their network could save the world trillions a year. Look them up, the ATH was 1$, now it's sitting at 0.27$ getting ready for takeoff

If the highlight here is most, I will say ethereum and bitcoin. Other ones are less stronger. My trust level is at its best for ethereum and bitcoin. I trust them and I believe them. I can also say waves and xem for trusted projects.
johncro_

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:31:05 PM

ethereum,waves,neo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: