Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:28:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying with Btcoin  (Read 7896 times)
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:52:16 AM

Well even understanding you wanna to use your coins to pay for something that can bring you a better job, i would avoid spend or invest my bitcoins this way, would be easy to pay with fiat instead bitcoin. Bitcoin can easy reach 10000 dollars and if you pay now the course you will regret later had spent soo many money into those.
Grin Do not let us forget that the payment too in a way is really going to help people understand its usage in the real life sense. However, I totally understand your perspective, knowing that bitcoin is more like an asset and it has the huge possibilities of even growing further in the future which is why it is best to even keep for now than spend. But it is still good we have spenders anyway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:13:57 AM

Well even understanding you wanna to use your coins to pay for something that can bring you a better job, i would avoid spend or invest my bitcoins this way, would be easy to pay with fiat instead bitcoin. Bitcoin can easy reach 10000 dollars and if you pay now the course you will regret later had spent soo many money into those.
Grin Do not let us forget that the payment too in a way is really going to help people understand its usage in the real life sense. However, I totally understand your perspective, knowing that bitcoin is more like an asset and it has the huge possibilities of even growing further in the future which is why it is best to even keep for now than spend. But it is still good we have spenders anyway.
Yes, we also need spenders. If anyone also keep bitcoin and bitcoin can't be accepted as a means of payment for products sold or services provided. Can bitcoin develop in the future?
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:00:57 AM

Here in the philippines we can use coins.ph, This is a wallet where we can exchange our bitcoins into fiat of our country and there are links where you can pay your electricity bills and buy some good stuff's like online game cards for gamers.
Not only in the Philippines but in a lot of the countries the bitcoin is being use for the payment and the price and the value of eh bitcoin will give you the profit and it will increase more and more income.  In my country bitcoin is able to use and the profit of the bitcoin will be more than this, I hold the bitcoin for the online shopping and the value of the fiat will be less than this if it will not be use as the payment worldwide.
Payi8ng with bitcoin is no doubt a really a great idea. This helps a lot the ones who are having bitcoin in their wallets. They can quite easily pay their utility bills and stuff like that even with their bitcoins. Moreover, this thing removes the need of keeping paper money in your pockets. I am very much positive that soon there will be no existence of paper money and it will be bitcoin all around.

If all the super markets, shops, companies and institutes start accepting bitcoin then it will be very easy to pay your bills and dues through bitcoin from your bitcoin wallet, and no need to use any paper currency and exchange. It is the big advantage of bitcoin that it needs no exchange and no bank to transfer your money to the required person. Get your shopping and pay your bills from your bitcoin wallet easily.
I have invested in bitcoin to earn more and more money after some time and when I need to buy something I will pay with my bitcoins anywhere in the world. I want to direct pay from my wallet and do not need any exchange to pay for my shopping.

All the investment in bitcoin is for that purpose that in the future it give me comfort and ease to use my bitcoin. Paying with bitcoin is easy than paying with regular and local currency.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:04:46 AM

I dont think that is possible in some country.
because the institutes are mainly public authorities and I do not think that is possible in a country- at least in my country.
 Huh
It's possible that a country will have an electrical institution that will accept bitcoin for payment. There is a news on Vietnam that an university will start accepting bitcoin for tuition but after that there's another follow up news that they will ban bitcoin so it's confusing. But I haven't seen a real institution that is directly accepting bitcoin for payment, it's more of converting first before paying.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:13:41 AM

because the institutes are mainly public authorities and I do not think that is possible in a country- at least in my country.
 Huh
It's possible that a country will have an electrical institution that will accept bitcoin for payment. There is a news on Vietnam that an university will start accepting bitcoin for tuition but after that there's another follow up news that they will ban bitcoin so it's confusing. But I haven't seen a real institution that is directly accepting bitcoin for payment, it's more of converting first before paying.
Very few institutions as well for few courses people get the opportunity to pay with bitcoin. Why not make a change with bitcoin acceptance over the institution might gets raised among the bitcoin users. In reality this won't get the particular authority a large profit as very few are aware about it. Maybe in future can see more universities and institutions accepting bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:43:28 AM

Huh
Very few institutions as well for few courses people get the opportunity to pay with bitcoin. Why not make a change with bitcoin acceptance over the institution might gets raised among the bitcoin users. In reality this won't get the particular authority a large profit as very few are aware about it. Maybe in future can see more universities and institutions accepting bitcoin.

If there are few I did never have a chance to know those few here on my country. I have researched some of it but still those universities or institutions can't be found here in my place. You have to tell that to those institutions to start accepting bitcoin because they are the one to decide if they will embrace the technology of bitcoin which is possible to happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:31:16 AM

This is really a very good approach. I myself think of spending my bitcoins in a way like this as useless thing. There is nothing in this world which is having this much of worth as that of bitcoin. Paying with bitcoin is not a big deal but you need to be very much careful while spending your bitcoins. The way market price is increasing, I think of holding of bitcoin to be the best option for having more money.
If it is possible to pay the bills with your bitcoin wallet then I think the whole world will apply this opportunity, because paying with bitcoin is the comfort for all the people around the globe and I think this will happen in the near future because the world is turning towards bitcoin and in the near future all the people will use just one currency and that will be bitcoin only. I will be very happy when this happens.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:23:49 PM

Lol I hope by now you just sold some bitcoins for fiat, paid your tuition and you're well on your way to a better life. It's so hard finding places that accept bitcoins still.

In our country as bitcoin is still in very dicey state as govt has still not cleared if it will be made legal or not due to which people are not accepting bitcoin as a payment mode. It is more or less used for investment or for trading purpose only.

If it’s offline, you will have to look around yourself, and also ask those in your country with the same interest. You might find one, cause that’s how I discovered some Bitcoin shops in my country. Then if it’s online, that one is a piece of cake.
Based on what the person above you said, apparently, government not clearing it actually does not make it illegal and any activity can still be doing revolving around the digital currency until then. However, I totally agree with you that going offline might require you do to look around, you will be surprise anyway to see so many stores around.
Of course you will have to pay if you lose and from your bitcoin wallet you can the lost money to the winner. Bitcoin is just a virtual thing rather it is a currency which is usable as you can use your local paper or fiat currency for buying things.

If you hold your bitcoin and does not use or spend them then after some time your investment in bitcoin will be much higher that the investment you made earlier.
Kyon

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:23:00 PM

You only can do that in few countries in which Bitcoin is legalized already. Beside in which countries Bitcoin is legalized already, you can use Bitcoin to pay or purchase anything you want but in other country where Bitcoin is not legalized yet, you will have to exchange it into local currency to pay or purchase and it's the same with my country.
Dobmader

Activity: 165

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:31:07 PM

I have never heard of any institute receiving btc payments directly. you should redeem your btc with the money applicable in your country in order to more easily get the course you want.
Yeah in a lot of the areas the bitcoin payment is not very common but now as much as the time passing the bitcoin is getting more and more famous and now a lot of eh people are aware of the bitcoin and they are accepting the bitcoin as the payment and the value of the bitcoin will help you to buy the bitcoin and you will buy the high demand of the bitcoin so you will get the high return as the source for the bitcoin and the money.
Burks

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:32:01 PM

I have never heard of any institute receiving btc payments directly. you should redeem your btc with the money applicable in your country in order to more easily get the course you want.
Yeah in a lot of the areas the bitcoin payment is not very common but now as much as the time passing the bitcoin is getting more and more famous and now a lot of eh people are aware of the bitcoin and they are accepting the bitcoin as the payment and the value of the bitcoin will help you to buy the bitcoin and you will buy the high demand of the bitcoin so you will get the high return as the source for the bitcoin and the money.

I don't know about the institute accepting bitcoin or not,but many people are started to accept bitcoin as their payment sooner the whole world will consider crypto currency as a type of payment.But still you can pay with bitcoin by just converting the bitcoin into your local currency or in usd by using the localbitcoins or many other trading websites available but the drawback is that you have to pay double transaction for send and receiving you bitcoins.
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:01:21 PM

you can pay for university and get what you need from knowledge just search for that
payment using bitcoin I think it can not be said good ..because  status is still not stable, one day will go down and also up .. if there is a payer through bitcoin must be ready at disadvantage, because we do not know what will happen to the future with bitcoin. .
I will really appreciate t pay the bills with bitcoin anywhere in the world, because if I want to buy something outside the country then I would need to exchange my local currency into the required one, but if the payments can be made in bitcoin then there is no need of exchange the money.

Just buy and pay from your bitcoin wallet. It will bring comfort to buyers all over the world and the people will be able to shop anywhere in the world
Bills are now being pay as the bitcoin so in my country all the people are paying the bills and the things for the bitcoin payment, I love to pay with the bitcoin because it is easy and we can go for the shopping even if we are at our home and we are able to hold the bitcoin and we will use the bitcoin as the simple payment and you will get the conformation in the very short time and you will not have to wait for the long time.

elegion

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:10:53 PM

I don't know about a training course, but you could just get your self a Wirex debit card to spend your bitcoins from and a hardware wallet to store your bitcoins on. As far as training goes, you can get that online for free and by reading these forums to learn more. It's not as difficult as you may think it is. Have a great day.

Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:59:23 PM

Where can pay with BTC to electrical Institute for getting training course .
Haven't thought it yet at all by me, because in the country where I live there's no one to accepted btc payments for such a thing. I think it depends on the country, if indeed btc already considered really legal.. certainly there will be payments with btc for that, and not only that of course.. will be many people who use btc for any thing desired.

basically indeed if we are to do something differently or use a payment has not been received by the Government/state will certainly cause problems. So if indeed a bitcoin can provide assistance in the payment then we should also start supporting and disseminating bitcoin to everyone. So the Government will increasingly see well, that does indeed have a very user bitcoin solid and fully support to the growth of the better.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:31:00 PM

I don't think its possible to pay the fees for training course in Bitcoin depends on your region though, you can exchange BTC for your country currency pretty easily if you don't find any institute that accepts BTC, you can use any exchange site and pay them for the course.
It is true that the usage of our bitcoin always depends on the region of our country where do we live on, because there are some issues in regards to the country government or on the demand of bitcoin on transactions. If ones country will not believe or support the system of bitcoin it may result for the decrease of the value of bitcoin or the decrease of the usage of bitcoin in terms of transaction investment or even in business purposes.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:17:30 PM

Where can pay with BTC to electrical Institute for getting training course .

I dont thinks so,that institute,in my country will accept bitcoin especially in electrical course.even in tesda  course or some higher institute i've never heard humor that they accept bitcoin as payment,maybe soon if bitcoin regulated in my country ,thats the time they accept bitcoin as an payment in school placement fee.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
ehdiksayo

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:50:52 PM

You can just pay it by converting the btc to cash or try to contact the staff and ask if ther's a way to pay using btc then follow the instructions afterwards.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:44:44 PM

Even Rome was not built in a day and it would be a gradual development. It would start from just few that we have been seeing so far and over time, we will start seeing more of them coming up with the knowledge that so many are already doing it and it is working pretty fine for them. It would be a welcome development as time goes on.
BlackBi88

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:07:20 AM

I don't think its possible to pay the fees for training course in Bitcoin depends on your region though, you can exchange BTC for your country currency pretty easily if you don't find any institute that accepts BTC, you can use any exchange site and pay them for the course.
It is true that the usage of our bitcoin always depends on the region of our country where do we live on, because there are some issues in regards to the country government or on the demand of bitcoin on transactions. If ones country will not believe or support the system of bitcoin it may result for the decrease of the value of bitcoin or the decrease of the usage of bitcoin in terms of transaction investment or even in business purposes.

The bitcoin payment for training courses is very potential in my country. Currently some universities in my country have allowed students to pay tuition fees by bitcoin. Whether paid by bitcoin or not by the government of that country allows to pay by bitcoin. But I see the future of finance will be cryptocurrency  Cool
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:50:29 AM

You only can do that in few countries in which Bitcoin is legalized already. Beside in which countries Bitcoin is legalized already, you can use Bitcoin to pay or purchase anything you want but in other country where Bitcoin is not legalized yet, you will have to exchange it into local currency to pay or purchase and it's the same with my country.

It is not necessary to live in a country that has licensed Bitcoin to pay for it. States act slowly and sometimes these times last 10-20 years. And the states do research. There is no prohibition in this period.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███