Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: wallet for Ethereum  (Read 7557 times)
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:12:12 PM

Blockchain allows you to store your etherium coins. Just incase you are also looking to store you other ERC20 coins in the same wallet then there is no better option than myetherwallet imo

beebee187

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:21:27 PM

I have always used myetherwallet and find no major issues with it. The one thing to watch out for with it is phishing attempts so make sure you bookmark the actual site and only access it from that bookmark. Never click into it using any links.

yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:26:25 PM

The wallet you are looking for is definitely myetherwallet. As i know it is the safest ether wallet around and it is also very easy to use. Only problem with it is , there so many fake websites look like it.

alpsea
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 555

https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:31:07 PM

I trust too myetherwallet.com i just use it all the time.

I don't need to try anything else.

blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 05:40:41 PM

+1 for www.myetherwallet.com

EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:20:03 PM

Hello

anyone know good wallet to store Ethereum ?

Thank you!
I think maximum alt coin lover use https://myetherwallet.com and this wallet is best for me i always use for my token.You can keep any token this wallet.All token is supported.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:22:14 PM

Yes I know.It is Myethewallet. Myether wallet is by far the best ether wallet out there.I recommend you use it
Except you are an ICO person who will be receiving some ERC20 tokens, and will like to monitor the distribution, then I would not advise MyEther Wallet cause if you are not careful you may end up loosing your funds to scammers who clone the wallet and make users to enter their details on the website that is not MEW.

So, you will have to always be very careful. However, if you are looking for an ethereum wallet which also gives you your key, then it is best you make use of Exodus desktop wallet if you have a PC or just make use of ledger nano.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:33:15 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 08:50:43 AM by Bonakid

I am using coinbased and myetherwallet, i do not experience any problem on this two wallet, i easily monitor the value of eth using coinbased it is very easy to used and fast confirmation if you send fund with this wallet.
andrii.povkh

Activity: 131
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:04:35 AM

Hello, does anyone use Metamask browser extension? I find it very convenient and useful. It is always at hand when you need it. In most cases new ERC20 tokens are first tradable at etherdelta and it is really easy to use Metamask there.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 09:08:08 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 02:22:48 AM by endlasuresh

I am using Myetherwallet since from the beginning, but still dont have any funds in that. I had also an account with Blockchain and they had both Bitcoin plus Ethereum too.
I suggest you to choose the best one which you can withdraw funds to local currency.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:14:14 AM

Why not just download the official Ethereum client from their site? Sure the sync takes a long time but in the end you would be getting the most amount of privacy and security as well as functionality. You're in charge of everything.

Alternatively, you could use myetherwallet. You hold your private keys too but it's browser based.

Also, there is coinbase. But coinbase is less secure.

9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:23:05 AM

myetherwallet.com my use
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 09:28:28 AM

In my opinion, myetherwallet is best wallet for eth and ERC20 tokens. You have to save your private key in safer place otherwise you cannot do anything in your account.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
CryptotradeGMO
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:31:40 AM

The easiest way and one of the best is the MyetherWallet
Simple and supports all tokens too
Secure when you dont click the wrong links without https
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:34:22 AM

My Ethereum Wallet is the best Ether wallet ever. the greater part of the general population utilizing MEW for holding ether coin. So I proposed you that you can utilize it for securely hold your coin. There are bunches of etherium wallets accessible. Furthermore, there are likewise a considerable measure of inquiries like this one you yourself are inquiring. You ought to consider seeking first before making inquiries here on the gathering. These tyoe of inquiries do only surge the framework. In addition you won't not find solutions that cam truly offer assistance. For the vast majority of the general population in this discussion remarks notwithstanding when it is futile to the operation just to expand post tally. So better look for that. Be that as it may, At any rate now you know. so I trust you'd take a stab at seeking first before asking next time.
For what it's worth, I trust myetherwallet. What's more, I accept im not the only one.
Good fortunes, trust you accept this counsel.
Cixboy61

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:51:43 AM

Ledger Nano 2 is the best hardware wallet to secure your Ethereum.
For online wallet you can use Myetherwallet. You can control all ERC20 tokens at MEW.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     A N T E X     / // ///     MULTI-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED PROTOCOLS & SERVICES     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram Group     >     Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Whitepaper     <     Telegram Channel
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
andrii.povkh

Activity: 131
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:55:06 AM

Hello, does anyone use Metamask browser extension? I find it very convenient and useful. It is always at hand when you need it. In most cases new ERC20 tokens are first tradable at etherdelta and it is really easy to use Metamask there.
Another good point for Metamask is that you can add all your tokens there and keep track of them. I wish developers added a support of tokens transfer from Metamask, since there is ETH transfer option so it should not be too hard to implement.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:59:34 AM

Hello

Thank you!

I'm using blockchain.info I've stored my bitcoins there for long and now they allow you to hold your eth -

The worst advice anyone ever given another person. Don't use centralized services. Guys it's not safe for your crypto holdings

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:42:59 AM

Hello

Thank you!

MyEtherwallet is still the most convenient for me.

Just be careful to your private keys and phishing attack. You will be the one to blame if something not right will happen to your coins on mew wallet.
You cannot say that until you have tried other wallets. Jaxx and Exodus are very good multicurrency wallet and you can pretty much control your private keys here as well. The reason why MEW remains much more relevant is because, it helps in controlling your ERC20 tokens which for now, it is hard to find one which can do the job as effective as it does it with better security.
Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:05:18 AM

Why not use the latest version of the official GUI wallet for ETH? The interface is idiot-proof. You can choose to either connect to a full node or non-full node (fast and takes no space). You can store your ICO tokens in the very same wallet as well. Do note that the wallet is still supposedly in beta stage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: